Find a Car Dealerships partner

Coeur d'Alene, ID

3.6/5 (36 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Parker Toyota

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Parker Toyota Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parker Toyota?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parker Toyota?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Call to have an oil change, was told that no appointment was needed, was on a first come first served. I was there at 6 am and first in line. Did all the paperwork and was told that my truck would be taken in when they open up at 630 am. I was waiting in the lobby, watch them pull 4 other cars ahead of mine and when question the serviceman, He told me he would get to it around 830 am, and could not give any real reason why. So I ask for my keys back, and went else to have the service done. This was not a free oil change.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Would like to thank Alan ** in our purchase of a specific 18 4Runner we were looking for. We have done multiple deals with Alan and every time he makes each deal smooth. I could not be happier with each purchase. His customer service skills are always top notch and he is upfront and honest in every way imaginable. If you're looking for something specific he will do all he can to make it happen. Thank you Alan!

Original review: July 1, 2018

Julie ** sold me my Sequoia and she was great! She was professional, knowledge, and courteous. I had a unique situation when I went looking at vehicles and she made the experience great! I got the vehicle I wanted and she made it very pleasant and painless. They work hard to meet customer needs and make buying a pleasant and enjoyable experience. And their service department is the best in all of northern Idaho/Spokane area. You won't find more honest people. Thank you Julie and Parker Toyota! I'll never go anywhere else for my vehicle needs.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Thank you, Parker Toyota! You made us feel so special when we came! We know you spent time, effort and energy to make sure it was awesome, and it was just that! A special thank you, Devin. Our salesman!

Original review: April 12, 2017

"Parker Toyota, just like family". We love our new RAV4!!! Thank you Parker Toyota for helping us make the best decision of 2017! First let me tell you that your salesman, Jeff, is my brother. I believe he would treat any customer like family, so this review is not biased in any way! Jeff was a great listener, was attentive to our needs, he did not pressure or rush us, played no games and he was also very professional (weird, huh?). Thanks to his effort and your dealership, we now have the car that we always wanted! Thank you Jeff, love you bro!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I met Tony ** for the first time when I walked in the door of Parker Toyota, in Couer d'Alene, ID, and I needed a car asap. Tony took me under his wing, and totally without pressuring me he found out what my needs were, what my preferences were, and how a vehicle could serve my lifestyle. Two and a half hours later, I drove off in my new RAV 4 Hybrid. In that time, Kucherry used his own knowledge of his product line and the expertise of the team around him to make sure I felt cared for and to make sure I was comfortable with the outcome. I can't thank Tony or Parker Toyota enough. I'd love to give them more than 5 stars, but the format doesn't allow that. I'll just say that if you want a no-pressure, personable and knowledgeable sales rep, go to Parker Toyota and ask for Tony **.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

I'm not fond of car shopping, and have been burnt my fair share of the time trying to purchase a vehicle, but I didn't even get buyer's remorse this purchase. The salesmen were patient, showed me every Highlander that I wanted to see, until I found the right one... The finance guru was easy to work with too. There was no pressure. Someone was always near the door to open it for us... with a smile, I might add. I look forward to a great working relationship with Parker Toyota. Thank you!

Original review: April 16, 2016

Not happy with Parker Toyota. They told me they don't run credit home to find out they do. They kept pushing me into a particular vehicle. They gave me a bid on my car which was thousands less than any other dealer offered. And when I had their vehicle I found it to be 2500 more than high blue book. When I mentioned it to sales person he said "yep it is." He couldn't tell me why? When he finally came out he told me all the things wrong with our vehicle which in fact we took to a mechanic after we left them to find out everything he said was wrong was indeed perfect. The sales person of course was a bait and switch. We started with one and then we set up a appointment, went in and they gave me someone else. They only wanted to show me 1 vehicle. Insisted he had no other SUV on lot. When in fact I found out there was when we were leaving. Lied over and over.

When he came out with final numbers the very high blue book on vehicle was 5800 ended up over 10,000 with 3,000 cash plus our nice vehicle. Needless to say I laughed at him, walked out. They claim to be the best dealer for people with bad credit but for a 2003 trail blazer with 175,000 miles on it at 10,500 balance after we put down 3,000 cash didn't seem at all a good deal. Did I mention my vehicle payments were 459 a month for 3 years??? They take advantage of people with bad credit!!!! Never ever go there.

Original review: March 14, 2016

This is our third vehicle purchased from Parker Toyota. All three times we've felt we received excellent customer service and gotten more than we thought we would for our trade in. Our salesperson (Tony!) was very patient and extremely knowledgeable while we asked every question in the book. The same was true with our financial serviceperson, Jimmy. They were both very straightforward and kept coming up with the right answers to our questions. I see no other dealer in our future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2016

I came to Parker Toyota to purchase a new car for the first time on my own. I am a single mom and I'm probably too trusting. I was lied to by my salesman, had my credit compromised and had $3000 added on to the end of my loan which the finance guy refused to explain to me what the added charges were for. When I went to the GM he said "we did nothing wrong". He was aggressive, intimidating and actually threatened me on my way out the door! I will never step foot in Parker Toyota again!

Parker Toyota Company Information