4.0/5 (253 ratings)
Shop Now on Rydeshopper
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Hyundai Elantra

The Hyundai Elantra is a compact car that was first introduced in 1990. Read more Hyundai reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Hyundai Elantra Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hyundai Elantra?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hyundai Elantra?

Original review: June 8, 2020

Purchased new in 2014, I will credit this car with being solid and visually appealing. The problem is that the car started to stall on start up shortly after purchase. This was frustrating and a problem. That was never fixed via recall, only by a service check several years after we bought it. The car stalled on one occasion while traveling approx 60km per hour. Hyundai claimed that the problem was only known to occur in that model in Eastern Canada. Car has been unresponsive from the day of purchase and Has a mind of its own. It continues to amaze me how car companies toy with human lives. This car is dangerous.

Original review: May 14, 2020

Hyundai Canada- such an amazing company until you buy their vehicle and then they don’t mind asking you where to go when you approach them for any help even if it is a manufacturing defect from their end. I bought a Hyundai Elantra 2014 brand new. Used it till Jan 2020 and it had about 109k kms. On Jan 28th, 2020, I drove my car to work as usual without knowing that it would be the last time, I would drive that car ever. As I got to work, I parked the car in the underground garage, locked it and went inside to my office. About 15 -20 minutes later, I heard the fire alarm in the building was going off. The reason was my car was on fire. As per the CCTV footage, it started off with a light smoke under the bonnet that got worse, eventually it was a big flame of fire and explosion.

Today, I am lucky to be alive as I was just few minutes away from being in it. As per the fire department, it is an engine fire and my insurance investigative personal also confirmed that it is an engine fire due to manufacturing defect from Hyundai. This ruthless company (Hyundai Canada) even held my insurance settlement in the name of their investigation. The insurance settlement was finally done on April 6th, 2020, it just covered the depreciated value of the car. Since these undervalued brands do not hold any re-sale value, it was just enough for me to pay off the outstanding car loan.

Now I have no car nor any money for the investment I made so far on that car. The total money I spent on that car was about $29k and one third of the car was paid out through my insurance settlement. I was hoping to use that car for at least another 7-10 years as it was well maintained low kms car. Now I have to start all over again to own a car.

Cambridge Hyundai – how can people try to resell a car to the same person who was mistreated. These guys also tricked me initially to get the extended warranty for 8 years or 160k kms and charged me $2800 plus tax. Honestly, I wasn’t even aware that I had it until I looked at the bill of sale recently. All I have been getting is a run around to even get the money refunded for the extended warranty. Great customer service Cambridge Hyundai and Hyundai Canada. How many more people will you suck the life out of?

I got called by them again May 14, 2020 to let me know that from their investigation, car was burned down from an undetermined reason when my insurance investigative representative already concluded that it was a manufacturing defect. They don’t even own up their fault. The conversation ended by them stating that they will not provide any compensation for around the situation I have been put in. If you all know or not there have been more than 300 cases of engine fire with Hyundai cars across North America. Just google “Hyundai engine fire” you will see it.

Recent news states that Hyundai is recalling nearly 430,000 small cars because water can get into the antilock brake computer, cause an electrical short and possibly an engine fire... Last April, NHTSA opened two new investigations into fires involving Hyundai and Kia vehicles after getting complaints of more than 3,100 fires and 103 injuries. Feb 7, 2020. Think a million times before you make an investment on these unreliable brand, people and vehicle. Link to my car burning down - **. A distressed former Hyundai Customer

Original review: March 22, 2020

I bought a new 2020 Elantra Limited in September. The transmission failed (while getting off the highway and I had to drive 10mph home to have it towed) at approx 3500 miles and had to be replaced. It took over 2 weeks which I was provided a rental for free and it was covered under warranty. I can now feel the same thing happening (engine pulling, jumping car, revving RPMs, etc) as last time at 6500 miles. I called to have car looked at and was told it would be at my cost for diagnostics and more if they have to open the engine with no rental unless I wanted to pay. I was told I'll just have to wait for it to happen again unless I want to pay out of pocket. Once the transmission fails again, I will be requesting a buyback or contacting an attorney about lemon lawing the car. I cannot afford to pay for a rental or to have my car looked or transmission replaced every three months.

Original review: March 17, 2020

I have a 2018 Hyundai Elantra that has been paid off for two years now. I recently relocated from Texas to New York, after living in Texas briefly for less than two years. Hyundai has been absolutely horrible in every sense with providing me with the necessary paperwork to have my car registered in the state of New York. First, I have been requesting simple documentation--a bill of sale and a title changeover. I have been given the runaround about receiving this documentation, and have been placed on the phone with probably about 100 customer service representatives over this period, all of whom have the same response: "I understand," and "I'm sorry," yet no one can provide a viable solution or even a simple explanation as to why it is taking so long for this paperwork to mail.

To boot, it is now going on a month that I am unable to drive my car, which is now living in my garage. This has inconvenienced me to the extent where I am having to pay out of pocket for a rental car, despite there being a perfectly good car that is fully paid for and, mind you, has been registered before, sitting in my garage. I have been hung up on by customer service representatives. I have been directed back to the default line when they do not have an answer. Even more commonly, I have been transferred to people in other departments who have outwardly expressed that they cannot help me and are unsure of why my call was transferred to them.

Every single week, I encounter the same story. I am told that my information is in the process of being mailed, and "for some reason" my previous requests have been denied, but no one can tell me the source or reason, which, for an international company, I find to be extremely unacceptable. On a few occasions, I have been told that "their computers weren't working" and "the system was down," which, again, is unacceptable for something that is so simple, yet costing me money, time and frustration. Also, this all comes after a period of time last year when, after paying off my lease and buying out the car, Hyundai continued to bill my account for about six months of money that had already been paid, and, again, it took about 1,000 calls over a three-month period to have the company send money that was rightly mine, which they took out of my account due to a flaw in the system.

Oh, and to add, I have already wasted two full work days sitting in the New York State DMV. I am absolutely appalled with the level of incompetence of this company's finance and customer service departments. I have yet to receive any information in the mail, and I'm starting to feel like the only solution is to get rid of my vehicle entirely, because no matter who I call, absolutely no one can help.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I bought an Elantra that was just over a year old from someone who was upgrading. Shortly after the purchase I bought new tires which wore out on a few months (5000 miles). It was found that the ball joints and stabilize bar were shot. This was not only not covered by a standard warranty but corporate said since I wasn't the first owner there was nothing they would do for me. Shouldn't Hyundai stand behind their vehicle regardless of the owner? They don't know how the original owner drove it so why would it matter who owns it. Now I'm out for two sets of tires and expensive repairs. I for one will not be buying another Hyundai due to poor performance and poor warranty service.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Just writing a review to warn others that the 2013 Hyundai Elantras have some irreparable issues, and Hyundai Motor America refuses to take responsibility for it. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR! My perfectly maintained 6 year old 2013 Elantra was at 59K miles when the engine started making awful rattling, ticking, revving noises and was diagnosed to be in process of complete failure. The dealership I went to stated that it was a "well known" and established issue with all the "Nu" engines from about 2012-2016 and immediately recommended a full engine re-build (aka thousands of dollars of work). Hyundai initially refused to cover anything at all, then offered 60% and no rental coverage (despite the fact that the repair was estimated to take about a month due to the engine parts being back-ordered because so many engine re-builds were underway due to the issues).

After countless phone calls and advocating, I was offered 80% coverage of the repairs and full coverage of the rental. Repairs took 1.5 months to get started and 2 months to complete. Then after all was said and done, Hyundai began denying my car rental reimbursement completely. It took another 4 months, countless hours and calls again, and ultimately, they still refused to cover the last measly $17 of my rental bill, I think just to be spiteful. Absolutely AWFUL business to work with. It is unfathomable that a company can build cars that do not last 60K miles and can skirt taking full responsibility for it. I will never buy a Hyundai vehicle again. And this greatly saddens me, because prior to this I had a 2003 Hyundai Elantra that was a total trooper! Ran great up into the 175K-ish miles. Engine never had one issue. Cheap to repair, maintain, and drive.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Havent met anyone that doesnt love their Elantra. It's sleek, roomy (I'm 5,10" without heels) dependable and easy to drive! We have one that we've driven for over 300 thousand mes and still driving it daily. LOVE it!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

The tires, even when replaced, slowly leak out the air, dealers treat you like 3rd class for service, if you didn't buy the car there. Lease end department is awful, and can't get their records straight! They say their Office of Consumer Affairs are powerless against dealerships, as they are privately owned! A service manager poured used motor oil all over the back floors, because he lost my key fob, and insisted I buy a new one, never did my service, so I had car towed home. Their own towing company brought my car back, stating they gave the fob to the service rep!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have a 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT and I love this car except for a few things about it. When you give it gas, the gas pedal is not smooth. You cannot view everything through windshield. The frame seems to be blocking your view. I do love how the turning ratio on this car is. It's a small car and can fit anywhere!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I have owned Hyundai's since 1984. My daughter still has my 2006 Elantra which has over 350,000 miles on it. When the motor seized at 99,000 miles on one of my Elantra's, I had to jump through some hoops because the dealership had been dishonest but Hyundai did eventually honor their 100,000 mile warranty and replace the motor. Another unscrupulous dealership roped me into a 2015 model I didn't ask for. The front bumper started coming apart at the edges and flaring; from what I see as a bad design. I have seen the same make and model with the same problem.

For the money Hyundai is still a great product that lasts, although they are starting to get a little pricey for a make that doesn't hold it's resale value like other makes and models; but I don't know why that is given the history of reliability? My biggest problem with Hyundai are their dealerships. Maybe they need to get away from "commission" sales because most I have dealt with over the past 30 years have been pushy, deceptive and dishonest. So bad it's getting to the point I'd rather sneak on the lot when they are closed to compare cars :( But I still consider Hyundai one of the best deals on the market for getting what you pay for!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I bought this car as a replacement for my Jetta TDI. I shopped quite a few cars, but the Elantra won out. Hyundai offered their "Friends and Family" discount to affected parties. My total discount was was about 6K. I really enjoy driving this car, and it's fast becoming rare, because a manual transmission is no longer offered.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I love my Hyundai Elantra. The body looked sleek and I always admired the design of the front bumper. It was always a smooth drive and I loved how we could drive in eco mode with a switch of a button. I also loved the heated seats. Only part that bothered me was the mirrors don't have a built in light system which most cars do.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Love my little car. I have had hardly any maintenance on it and it is an '06. It drives like a dream. It's like the Ever-Ready bunny just keeps going. I will buy another one when I am able, but why now when this one is still like new..

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I find that the front of the hood is not visible at all and makes it hard to judge distance. I feel this is dangerous and makes me feel unsafe when driving. That is not a good thing to feel when navigating the highway.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

My 2020 Elantra was in a minor fender bender in September and the air bag was deployed, not because of the impact but the angle or at least that's what we were told. Our adjuster was very surprised that bags were deployed because of the minor damage. It has been over 2.5 months and they don't have the parts. Insurance rental coverage ran in October and we asked Hyundai to provide a courtesy rental and pick up cost of rental but they said no because it's not a warranty issue. I explained to them that it's a manufacturer's issue since they have put the car on the road and have no parts. They refuse to help.. Totally frustrated.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

This is my 2nd Hyundai Elantra. I now own a 2017 Hyundai Elantra. The engine light keeps coming on while driving and you can feel and see the front of the car vibrating. It's feels as if the vehicle engine is struggling. This is very dangerous and I don't feel safe when driving on the highway at high speeds and this happens out of nowhere. I have taken the vehicle back to the original dealership where I purchased the vehicle. The dealership could not find anything wrong. The engine came on again for several days and would go off. I started recording the incidents on my phone to have documentation.

Over a week ago, I got really bad and the engine would not go off and the car was shaking badly. I was told to take the car to the nearest dealership to let them look at it. I drove to the closest the Hyundai dealership while the engine was light on and was told that to bring the vehicle back the next day since they could not check that evening around 6pm. I told the car back the next day; they couldn't find anything and did a recall repair. I was told to bring my car and leave it with them.

While at the dealership, I met two other customers whom have been problems with their engine lights coming on, car's not starting and the problems are not resolved. I think the problems are not reported because Hyundai have a great warranty. My boyfriends has 2017 Tucson, the battery constantly dies and vehicle doesn't switch gears properly. The dealership claims nothing is wrong. Hyundai have great features, get great mileage and nice styles. The downfall will be engine problems. I will not recommend or purchase another Hyundai.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Whenever the car is either at halt or on slow speed, and I turn my steering wheel, I hear a noise which is very irritating. The company is saying it's in all Elantra's and never try to resolve the issue. Now I think that it's my biggest mistake buying this car due to the noise as it is very irritating and the company is not doing anything for that.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Hyundai Elantra 2014. Brought this car brand new, 130,000km and it’s only 4 years 10 months old. Has trouble starting as it won’t hold the revs up. Stalls every day. Had a tapping sound in the engine so took it in for diagnostic test. They called to say it needs a new motor. $7500 Australian dollars. I asked what the trade in value was he looked up car sales said $7000 but without a motor nothing. A car that’s not even 5 years old paid $23,000 and pretty much was laughed at because I didn’t want to pay for the motor.

There should be a recall on these cars and it looks like it’s a common issue worldwide and the guy behind the counter knew exactly what I was saying but brushed me off like oh well. Customer service at Hyundai in Cranbourne Victoria is appalling and they should be held responsible for it. It’s inside the engine block and it’s common so they should be bearing these costs. Now I don’t have a car and I won’t be fixing it because they aren’t getting one cent more.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I took my 2018 Elantra for tire change two and half months ago. I'm paying for premium plus warranty that must support tire change under "road hazard" protection. They charged me $245 CAD even when I told them that my warranty should support it. After speaking to their manager, they told me it will be reimbursed. It's been two and half months, I called them five times, I went to the dealer six times in person. They make a copy of the receipt and tell me to wait a few days. They literally have six copy of the receipt now. Hyundai customer service keeps me on the line for hours every time I call them. So the conclusion is that they took my money and don't want to give it back.

Original review: July 26, 2019

Purchased a brand new 2012 Elantra w/ only 12 miles. Had major headaches and problems. Car at 12k miles noticed a rattling noise. Took it to the dealership and they said it was the heat shield that need to be welded. Took car 2 times bc the rattling noise would not go away. 3rd time they fixed it. Next issue was the car shut down on me w/ 92k. They said it was software update and bc my car had passed 60k miles I missed the repair. I had to pay for it. I spoke to Service Manager bc I have my car service there so if I was owe a service why didn’t they do it. My car shut down on me while I was driving in the middle of rush hour.

Next, they tried to charge me for the airbags claiming that my issues had nothing to do with the recall. I had to contact the HDQ in CA to have them call the dealership to tell them to fix my airbags bc they didn’t want to cover it. A year later I had the same issue the car shut down on me. This time it was due to the crankshaft sensor. Not the software. Dealership charge me $275 to fix the sensor. They told me that I might have to fix the 3 other sensors eventually. The tires sensors TPMS they are all bad. This has been an issue since the car was only 4 years old.

I have had a Corolla prior to this never gave me any issues. I would not recommend buying this car. Warranty of 100k is not worth it. I still feel my car will shut down on me anytime. Sad that a car now w/ only 129k miles might need to be replaced. My brother owns 2011 Toyota Camry w/ 159k. The only thing he has done is changed oil, tune up and tires. That’s it. Car has no issues. Remind you, I have done all of that at the dealership.

Original review: July 5, 2019

After 65K kilometers all of that new car engines dying. 100% of their 1.8 Nu engines knocking and must be replaced by 9000$! Including my Elantra which I bought in 2013. That's why they selling that cars so cheap. Dealers replacing it by your cost, they are covered by dozen maintenance requirements and mileage, you are not covered, the guarantee is all against you. This car is crap, more crap and one more time- is crap!

Original review: June 26, 2019

I raise my kids to be responsible honest and independent. My daughter’s first car be in the second owner was a 2012 Hyundai Elantra. The car was in perfect condition and my daughter loved it. Fell in love with it when she first sought and even loved it more when she drove it. This past month we noticed paint peeling from the roof unexpectedly. It wasn’t hit just peeling. You could see the pain never adhered to the car. Come to find out they had an issue with this paint peeling for many years. I filed a complaint with Hyundai. They told me to take it to the dealership the Body Shop. The Body Shop manager confirmed it was paint delamination and that they have had issues with this car and this color paint and the paint doing exactly what it was doing on my daughter's car that she works so hard for.

The service department submitted it to corporate Hyundai and they declined to fix her car because she was a second owner and because of the miles. She just went over 100,000 miles. The cost to repair her roof is over $1200 because they have to strip it all the way down and redo it. It’s funny how they will post recalls if it’s a mechanical which most of the time they try to hide but they never never post a recall on a paint issue yet we as the consumer get stuck with a vehicle if we want to sell it. That’s going to be basically worth nothing. It’s funny how they will post recalls if it’s mechanical which most of the time they try to hide but they never never post a recall on a paint issue yet we as the consumer gets stuck with the vehicle if we want to sell it. That’s gonna be basically worth nothing for anyone that is considering buying a Hyundai and you are the second owner. Think twice.

You could end up like my daughter with the car that’s going to be worthless and ugly that no one will buy. A dealership won’t give you fair market value because the paint is all peeling off. I raise my kids to be independent to do things on their own. She’s paying for herself to go through school. She paid for her own car. She pays for her own insurance and she’s only 19 years old. I’m raising a daughter that will stand on her own. Something needs to be done. This is just wrong. I have lost 110% trust in high on days customer service and loyalty to their customers. I will never and I mean I will never buy a Hyundai in my entire life and I will make sure my children and my friends and anybody that I can share this story with I will. Hyundai you should be ashamed of yourself. Selfish greed. That’s all it is.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I went today for an oil change on my Elantra at Hyundai Dealer 441 and County Line. ADAM from service dept. presented an estimate for $410 for oil change, two filters, fuel system service, A/C deodorizing. When I asked how often this need to be done every 15,000 miles (my car has 25,000 miles). Another woman estimate was $700. Few minutes later came to service department a saleswoman upset since she couldn’t convince the customer to upgrade and was asking one of the service persons to help her to make the deal. I had a long wait for Adam, another salesman offered to exchange my car for a newer version. In 3 hours I witnessed selfish greedy people, lacking integrity, looking for an opportunity. I’ve been in sales all my life. Buyers beware!!!

Original review: June 13, 2019

I have had the car 8 months and have 11,500 miles on it. I hear rapid clicks from the dash, transmission shifts quickly out of first gear and will stick in second sometimes. The av system freezes up as well. I took it in for routine service and noted it then wrote bad review when they did nothing about it. Got email from service manager and said nothing was noted at all about issues. Regretting this purchase, my first brand new car and it’s becoming a nightmare.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Whatever you do don't ever buy a Hyundai!! They are a piece of crap and there is no customer service - they just bounce you to other companies that that "contract" with who tell you to call Hyundai!!! I made the sad mistake of buying a top of the line Elantra limited with the deluxe package paid extra for their gps system. I was notified that there was a map update so downloaded it onto the sd card and inserted it back into my dashboard. Once the update was done and they system restarted for the last time it told me that it could validate the gps even though part of the download was the new validation code. Not only does my gps not work now but my center screen on my dashboard just shows a constantly spinning "waiting" symbol for hours.

I called Hyundai who told me to call Mapsoft, the company they contract their gps with who told me to call Hyundai. Hyundai insists that even though I bought the car from them and paid them for the gps system, it's not their problem. After my 7th call to Mapsoft a supervisor told me that the company they contract with to handle the software doesn't work on weekends and I would have to go online to their webpage to file a ticket and wait for them to get back to me.

I called back again on Monday morning when they were back at work and was told by an idiot supervisor at Mapsoft that they don't have any phones over at the other company and don't take any calls from car owners. I called Hyundai back and was basically told "too bad, so sad" and to wait for someone to maybe get back to me. So I guess I'm supposed to put my entire life on hold for the next few months to make sure I'm available if someone from the unnamed company (Mapsoft won't give the their name) ever decides to call me back. If my month old car wasn't on a 3 year lease I'd sell this piece of crap for whatever I could get for it and I'd get another brand - any other brand!!! Don't even go look at any Hyundai product!!! It's all crap with no customer service!!!!

Original review: March 1, 2019

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Elantra GL as a brand new vehicle purchase. Within a week, the power trunk would open when I was at work, at random times. I took it to the dealer and got the usual runaround of "we can't make it do it, so it isn't happening". I tried calling Hyundai Canada, and was told quite bluntly "you have to deal with the dealer". When I tried to tell them I have been trying, it was like a broken record...just over and over them saying I had to deal with the dealer. It took 2 years for the dealer to finally fix the issue... All it was was a bad key fob.

I also had a heated seat that wouldn't work below -25. Dealer was able to name at least 10 cars they've fixed in the past, but wouldn't touch mine because, again, they "couldn't make it happen...so they wouldn't do anything". Took it to a different dealer, fixed within a week. To anyone that is debating purchasing one of these vehicles, I give these warnings...first off, each dealer is different, there is no "standard practice", second, don't expect ANY HELP from head office...they won't do ANYTHING to help. I am biding my time till it's paid, then it's gone!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I have a 2016 Elantra gt. JUST outside of factory warranty due to kms. My motor blew. No warning, no lights, not a single indication of a problem, just died on the side of the road and the dealership says its seized. So, since it 7000kms out of warranty I either sell as is at a HUGE loss, scrap, also huge loss or pay $5000+ out of pocket. I am in contact with Hyundai Canada and will update with whatever they tell me. I have since had it towed from the dealership since it was going to cost me $60 a DAY to have it sit there while I figure out if I'm fixing it, scraping it or maybe turning it into a unique and very expensive lawn ornament. I am also told this is a COMMON issue from 2011-2016 motors. So, my advice is at this moment (unless they give me an acceptable solution) to NOT BUY HYUNDAI.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I purchase a brand new Hyundai Elantra Sport 2017 in June of 2017. I've had a ton of issues within the last year and a half. I had the thermostat replaced at the end of 2018. It is now 2/22/2019 and my car has been in and out of the shop this entire week for issues with the heat. It blows lukewarm air to cold air and cold air when at a stop. Service tells me nothing is wrong, but I refuse to take the car home. Then a "specialist" goes to their shop and tells them they have had other similar complaint. So, they completed an update to the system; which was supposed to fix the issue.

I went to pick up my car and the heat is blowing COLD air. I took it for a drive and it was still blowing cold air. I brought it back and said I am not taking the car like this. Service calls me the next day and says they compared my car to a Hyundai Elantra 2018 and it was below the heat index, but within Hyundai's standards. They expect me to drive in extremely cold weather with my children without heat in the car! This is not proper customer service. I also forgot to add, during the time of the heat issues service had to also replace my braking system because my traction light would remain on. This car has been a nightmare!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I recently bought a 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT Sport in late September 2018 and the car only had 170 miles on it when I got it. When I reached 800 miles on the car I had transmission problems that was covered under warranty. Now I have 4300 miles on my car and it is in the shop again needing a new engine. The dealership told me they found that the engine was losing compression and a bad head gasket and all the connections on the radiator blew off and that there was small amounts of water in the intake along with calcium build up. And they are now saying they have denied the warranty claim due to water in the intake which they are blaming on me. This company sells a lot of lemons and then tries to get over on people so they don't have to admit they sold a lemon. I have now gotten me a lawyer to resolve this situation and I would advise anyone that is thinking about getting a Hyundai or a Kia to change their mind and look at other vehicles.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Hyundai has lots of issues with their motors. My motor seized up at just 63000 miles and Hyundai told me they will pick it up and have it diagnosed for free. 2 days later called me and said spun a bearing 'cause no oil pressure. Told me that they have had several do that in those cars. Then said price would be $7000 to fix. Well I don't have that kind of funds so just bring it back. Then said, "No. If we don't fix it you have to pay a 100 now for diagnosing it before we will let you have it." Very disappointed. Lied to us and making us figure out how to get a piece of crap home now.

Hyundai Elantra Company Information