3.9/5 (744 ratings)
Get Pricing on Rydeshopper

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

About General Motors

General Motors, also called GM, is a major national auto manufacturer of trucks, SUVs, crossovers and vans under several different brands. Read reviews for their models:

Ready for a new vehicle?

Take advantage of high trade in values today with Carvana!

Get your offer

General Motors Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about General Motors?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about General Motors?

Original review: July 23, 2022

Corresponded with Executive management, was promised discount, then denied. Bought vehicle, 7 days later, given discount code to get $3000 off, now GM says nothing they can do. I have tried, talking to executive resolution team, still no help. I have all emails with information to prove I was lied to. I feel like I was more manipulated in buying a GM, being promised a discount.

Original review: July 11, 2022

GM NIGHTMARE FROM DAY ONE. The selling dealership tried to steal over 7k in finance charges by lying and saying 0 for 72 wasn't on our car when it was,

GM was no help at all, GM financial fixed it. From the first oil change we mentioned we smelt coolant and at 6k we had to add coolant.NEVER addressed or found even with the fact they smelt it. First big service: Took to Friendly Chevrolet for an oil change balance and filters and alignment.

They static balanced tired (shook at 40 mph so bad wheel shook after picking up) Left the coolant bottle bone dry after we mentioned we had to add coolant. Documented GM case. The dealership wouldn’t return emails or calls. Took to NTB all tires were over 2 ounces off tie rods were not even touched. (Not aligned) and our mpg went down. No synthetic oil was put in. So had to pay for balance alignment and oil change all over within 48 hours and once again GM did nothing and I'm out 400.00 and MPG came back up. Found that out on my own. New tech straight out of car wash did the whole ticket on wife's car. Once again GM did NOTHING.

Then we take car to Clay Cooley for oil change and filters once again mentioning we have to add coolant. They had been servicing for over 2 years. Wait 3 hours to have the advisor come tell me there is a issue with oil pan, drain plug stripped. Told him it was his problem because they had done last 2 years of oil changes, manager offers half off. Said ** not paying a penny for their hack lube techs ** up wife's car. They then asked if I had an extended warranty and they attempted to charge them till I found out and called alley and explained the line they added to ro was for a loss of coolant, not an oil leak. Committed fraud by adding a line that the customer states there is an oil leak.. Alley didn’t pay.

Pick up the car after over a month of waiting for the oil pan and on the passenger floor mat where the cabin filter door clips. (They broke the door off and left parts laying there). Tech was not bright enough to hide parts and once again picked the car up with an empty coolant bottle and GM did nothing Documented GM case and Alley extended warranty fraud case.

Fast forward to the week of 6 6 22 I have to add coolant again and find the leak myself. It’s the radiator. Call up the dealership we go to now to find out GM discontinued the radiator (Seriously WoW on a 4-year-old car). Call GM and told to go to AutoZone because no one had a GM one after she looked. I found a NOS radiator online and on Saturday 6 18 22 I put it in myself because I have no faith in GM factory trained techs and now it is out of warranty.

I was a mechanic for 45 years from Cadillac to Lexus and a decade at independents, From service manager to group leader and always an A tech mechanic.

So I am out the cost of a radiator that should have been fixed under warranty or extended warranty 4 gallons of coolant over the last 4 years and a few hours of labor on Saturday let alone the hours of nightmares dealing with GM as a whole. I open another case with GM and am offered a 100 service credit for the fact they discontinued the radiator and blew off yet again.

I explained that was in no way enough to even cover radiator and coolant let alone my time replacing radiator and the senior advisor pretty much said that is all GM will do, This will be going to every one from attorney general, consumer protection and a local new channel I am 62 and can spend the rest of my life telling my story if this is how GM wants to end this.

Ron **

Video proof along with all the documentation and pictures. I have original rad and will keep until either court or GM makes me whole. The sad part is Wife loves the car but make no mistake about it after owning GM`s my whole life from my first car this will be the last in our driveway. ** 7/11/2022 Final insult after GM not helping in any way shape or form was I was required to take it to a GM dealership to be repaired in order to get any assistance. All I was asking for was to be reimbursed for the radiator and coolant. And now that the car is out of warranty by 45 days that would have cost me 450+ for parts and 6.3 hours of labor at over 1100.00 so 15 to 17 hundred to here GM say there is nothing they can do AGAIN. All I asked for was 140.00. Buyers beware.

Original review: May 27, 2022

We purchased a 2021 Chevy Silverado Custom Trail Boss, BRAND NEW! We have had the truck in for service more than we have driven the vehicle, just hit 10K miles, we reached out to GM to see if they would help, refused to buy the truck back, then offered us a $250 accessory credit, that was sent to us in the mail, then we were told it can be used online or at a dealer, went to dealer can't use it there, went online can't use it there! BIG SURPRISE. Called several times, but nothing, no help.

The case got transferred to another rep, who told us she would put the credit on our GM Rewards, then the next rep Tanya, who may I add is a very rude individual and basically said that offer is declined, and I am taking over the case there is no one above me to speak with, you'll take the offer or that is it. EXCUSE ME, no that is not it, we have paid a lot of money and to be treated like Crap as a customer, that is unacceptable, I'm sorry Tanya you hate your job, but to be rude to the people who keep you employed is not acceptable! I will never again buy another GM product, and Tanya can be thanked for that!

Original review: May 19, 2022

My wife and I have owned 4 Chevrolets. We are in the process of buying our fourth and third new vehicle in 9 years. It has been the worst vehicle buying experience. GM should be ashamed of their lack of customer service. GM should be ashamed the way Key Chevrolet in Middletown, CT is representing their brand. We will never purchase another Chevrolet or any other GM product again.

Original review: May 1, 2022

I purchase a 2019 Chevy Silverado LTZ model new from the dealer. Around +/-30K miles I started having issues with the display blanking out and needing to either change screens from the arrow buttons on the steering wheel or turn the truck off and restart. Sometimes it would even lose 2 or 3 screens. It has been to the dealer multiple times... So far the DIC cluster panel, steering column, switch in steering wheel, wire in wiring harness bypassed and NUMEROUS software reloads have been done.

The dealership has no idea where to go so they keep calling GM's techs to no avail. One tech said since they were using a thumb drive they should use the laptop to reload the software. The last tech now says the ground is on the upper end of the tolerance so they are ordering a new battery, negative battery cable and a ground. It has been at the shop for a week so far again.

The console is a slave to the radio. I have asked to replace the radio or the two modules the signal feeds through to the display. The dealer can't without either GM authoring it for the warranty or me paying for it. GM doesn't want to spend the money and refers back to software as the standard default answer. Customer Care says I need to just leave the truck at the dealer until they figure it out and the dealers says take it home until they can reach the GM techs. There is no end in sight. I am paying almost $800/month for a truck that spends more time at the dealer (no loaner provided) than my house. They are unable to troubleshoot and repair their own products.

Original review: April 30, 2022

I purchased a new Chevy 2500 HD High Country 6.6 Duramax last month. At around 200 miles, a "service emissions system" message appeared on the drivers information center. This problem has made my vehicle un-drivable. With a total of 278 miles on the new vehicle, I took it to John Thornton Chevrolet in Lithia Springs, Georgia where I purchased the vehicle last month. They diagnosed the problem as a bad throttle body, told me there were no parts anywhere in the country, and they did not have any idea when a part would be available. Unbelievable!

I understand that there is currently a parts shortage ongoing across the country, however GM continues to build and sell these trucks one after another. I purchased this vehicle in good faith believing that GM was a reputable company, and now they can't provide one part to fulfill their warranty obligation on a brand new truck. I have called Chevrolet Customer Service, no help. So, my brand new $80,000 truck has sat in the dealers back lot since mid April 2022 while I have begun making the monthly payment. It appears to me that after the sell, you are on your own.

Original review: March 21, 2022

Purchased a 2021 Z71 in January of 2021. While on vacation with less than 9,000 miles truck broke down. Had to be towed and lifters and a piston had to be replaced. This happened on a Friday so I had to spend 3 days with no vehicle and pay for extra night at hotel to wait on a rental. I contacted GM to try and get reimbursed for some of my cost and they never even acknowledged me. Very disappointed!

Original review: March 10, 2022

15,000 miles on new 2021 Silverado 5.3 liter engine and my truck started hesitating and all sorts of lights and check engine….. turns out cracked head and busted lifters. Known problem with these engines and double whammy during tornado and hail storm on the way I could not get home to my garage due to stalled truck and got hail damage with $1,000 deductible. This should not have happened as my truck would have been home in the garage. GM needs to recall these engines or offer new ones.

Original review: March 1, 2022

My 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD, while still covered by GM’s Factory Power Train Warranty, had two frayed injector wire connectors that were repaired/replaced by GM Authorized dealers using Genuine GM Parts (that come a one-year warranty). A couple months later I pulled into Casper Buick GMC Cadillac (“CASPER GMC”) and was told that 2 injectors had failed but they would be covered 100% by my warranty. Therefore, I approved the work. Later when I went to pick up my truck they told me it would not be covered by warranty and that I needed to personally pay them $2,231.04 or they would not give me my keys or release my truck to me.

For two months since then, I’ve made repeated unsuccessful attempts to get a satisfactory resolution and have experienced:

(i) Repeated broken promises from Matt **, of CASPER GMC and from and Jay from GM Customer Care (“GM”) to get back to me;

(ii) CASPER GMC’s and GM’s willful disregard of the promises made to owners like me in GM’s Factory Power Train Warranty;

(iii) CASPER GMC’s repeated and unwarranted refusal to file my warranty claim with GM, despite the fact that my truck is still under GM Factory Warranty for both the injectors (GM Factory Power Train Warranty), and the connector wires (GM Genuine Parts Warranty); and

(iv) I was told by Jay at GM Customer Care that if I sought guidance from my attorney, even if such guidance did not include my filing suit, he would no longer be able to speak with me about this issue.

(v) I was told by Casper GMC to contact GM Customer Care and was told by GM Customer Care to contact Casper GMC.

Casper GMC and GM Customer Care do a good job of watching each other’s back but totally ignore the backs of customers like me.

If this sounds like fun to you, please go straight to Casper GMC and buy a truck. Yuk!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I bought this truck at Hampton Chevy. I went there to get it fixed on October 10, 2021, it is February 23, 2022, now and the problem has not been resolved. I've been there over four times and they are completely stumped, one mechanics looked at me as if I should have bought me a Ford. At this time, I would agree. I have a iPhone 12 which cannot connect to my truck and the mechanic and the GMC representative are telling me it's my phone but the same phone can connect to another Silverado same year and my brother phone which is the same model as my phone cannot connect to my truck. Under the same breath they say it's my phone fault but don't recognize that two iPhone 12 cannot connect to that Silverado and the same 2 hour phone 12 can't connect to another Silverado. And now they basically are asking me to accept the condition of the truck 2020 truck because they don't know what to do to fix it.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

After buying my 3rd truck from GM at this point I’m potentially done with them. 2 year old Sierra needed the radiator replaced because of a faulty design which had a hole in the radiator. Dealership told me in exact words that this should not happen on a 2 year old vehicle. GM took over a week to review my case then to call me and explain that no reimbursement would happen because I didn’t leave my vehicle at the dealership until they had a answer. No coverage for the repairs would be happening. So if I had been without a vehicle for over a week waiting for GM they would just of potential offered to cover the repairs.

GM customer service called me 4x during the week asking the same questions that were given to them from the initial complaint. I am not someone to expect or ask for assistance but felt it was only right after their only dealership stated this was something that should not be needing to be replaced. I’ve kept up on all maintenance and consistent service records through their dealership. I will be taking my business elsewhere as this company has gotten enough of my business buying 3 trucks over 60k each and they can’t even show any loyalty to a routine repeated customer.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

12-23-2021 bought a new 2022 Chevy Colorado from Luling Chevy Luling TX with 260 miles on truck. It took a crap leaving us stranded on hwy. Towed it to dealer. They don't know what's wrong with it. Dealer sold another 2022 Colorado to me but I lost 2k on first one. I think GM should help me with the 2k loss I took. 260 miles!!!! Always been a Ford man.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

As a GM Customer for over 12 years, I leased a Cadillac for 4 years and recently leased a 2021 XT6. As I contact Cadillac Novi, to schedule an appointment for my XT6 to come in for service. Due to hearing an unfamiliar noise when I’m accelerating. I was told by the Service Advisor that they have no vehicles for loaners due to the chip shortage. But furthermore I was told that I can go and rent a vehicle at Enterprise or whatever and then contact GM to see if I could be reimbursed. I asked the Service Advisor how come they can’t set me up with Enterprise or a rental company due to them not having vehicles. To make the matters worse, he tells me that it would take at least 5 days before the vehicle will even be diagnosed. As a frustrated customer I asked the Service Advisor as a customer who has a bumper to bumper warranty what if I don’t have the financial income to be able to rent a vehicle at this time. The Service Advisor had nothing to say.

At this point it’s clear that GM - Cadillac has nothing in place for customers. It’s very sad and unacceptable on all levels. I’m very disappointed with GM and will not be going back. Having a Bumper to Bumper Warranty is useless and it shows that GM do not honor their product. Anytime a customer have to come out of pocket when they purchased a new vehicle for a peace of mind is unacceptable. The fact that a customer have to call and go through the process of GM lack of production is this chip it seems as it’s a fallback with them. I’m so disappointed and will not be a continue customer. The Service Advisor gave me a phone number that after the prompts it just rings and rings. Then another number that after you press the prompt to #1 it goes to talk to text.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

I have a 2018 Chevy Trax awd. On 8/4/21 my engine died. We assume as they really haven't told us yet what is wrong. We had the car towed to our dealer Outten Chevy in Hamburg PA. Immediately they started coming up with reasons to void the 5 year, 60,000 mile power train warranty. They have used several excuses from wrong oil filter installed even though according to websites it was the right one, to low oil even though it was fine until the incident and then started leaking oil on way to dealer on a flatbed. It is now 11/15/21. More than 3 months and my car is sitting at the dealership and we are yet to hear from GMAC. We have sent them a certified letter, when we call we leave voicemails and cannot get ahold of anyone.

The dealership told us the tube to the turbo melted but would not say if that caused the engine issue. They offered to replace it at a cost to us but said may not fix the issue. Sounds like a flaw to me but GMAC is not recognizing this or covering under their warranty. How can a 3.5 year old car engine blow when we maintained it and was driven with care. I cannot believe that we are having this much trouble for a company to stand behind their product. Not only is the dealership doing nothing but GMAC doesn't seem to want to do anything either. I work two jobs and have had to rely on friends and family to borrow cars as they could not even provide a loaner car to me. I am still paying payments and insurance on a vehicle that has been sitting on a dealer's lot still waiting to be diagnosed because they are not looking into it since they can't seem to get it covered under the warranty.

What is wrong with this world with businesses not standing behind their products and doing the right thing. We come from a long list of Chevy/gmac owned vehicles from a 41 chevy coupe to a 2020 Gmac Denali and numerous in between and never ever have had an issue like this. I simply cannot believe it, but it is causing us to rethink about buy Chevy/gmac. I know I read reviews and I hope that this may help someone else in the future when considering to buy a Chevy/gmac be careful cause they may not stand behind their product. As for me, I will be continuing my fight for them to do what's right and fix my car.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I have been sending emails for two years for unsatisfactory service and have not got a response yet. Had my vehicle fix at a dealership in California, drove to El Paso and broken down again. Went to another dealership and it was the same thing was fixed in California. This is my work vehicle and was on my way from delivering a load. Had to get a hotel for their mess up and miss work. Been trying to recover hotels expenses and never received a response yet.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I own a 2021 GMC Sierra with 9000 miles on it, I bought it in March 2021 and in September 2021 it received a check engine light. The dealership tells me it's the cylinder heads and it's a known defect. It's now mid October and GM has no idea when they will have the part for my truck. In the meantime, I have had no truck for moving me into my new home, I'm worried that the vacation I planned with my truck will be with some crappy rental car, I'm very frustrated with this situation.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I took my 2015 Chevrolet Colorado to South town Chevrolet, Newnan, GA, on Sept 2, 2021, for a recall item. I informed them about a light on the instrument panel. The dealership repaired the recall item. They informed me that my oil pressure pump or my engine needed to be replaced. The dealership recommended replacing the engine D2 replacing the oil pressure pump might not fix the problem. The replacement cost for the oil pressure pump it was $4,500 and engine was $7,500. The dealership did take $500 off the engine replacement cost.

I then inquire why would my oil pressure pump or engine need to be replaced. My truck is (6) years old with only 116,000 miles. I was given no clear explanation at the dealership. So, I file a complaint with General Motors, still no clear explanation of why I would need to replace my oil pressure pump or engine. I've been an avid GMC customer, no more. I will not recommend GMC vehicles to any buyers. I am disappointed with GMC and their products.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I own a 2 year old Buick Envision. I heard a noise coming from under the vehicle at only 7k miles. The dealership and GM continually told me nothing was wrong. I did not give up. It took months but they finally determined there was a loose baffle in the exhaust. They finally replaced the exhaust. Dealing with them was extremely difficult. Very recently when leaving for vacation with bikes mounted on the back of the vehicle the car battery was dead. Nothing was left on and the vehicle is supposed to be protected from accessories remaining on and draining the battery. Again, GM is not standing behind the vehicle. The dealerships have prepared or canned answers for everything as to avoid making good on the warranty. As a professional buyer and car enthusiast I cannot recommend anyone buy a GM vehicle. You will not have the warranty you think you have and the vehicles experience more problems than other cars.

Original review: May 10, 2021

I had 49,500 miles in my Chevy Silverado and had a catastrophic engine failure. A lifter collapsed and damaged the camshaft when I took off from a streetlight. No engine should fail with less than 50,000 miles on it. GM offered to pay 10% of the repair costs which is inadequate given this engine is obviously a lemon and is unreliable from the factory. Taking a several thousand dollar loss and going back to Toyota. I should have never strayed from Toyota. Because GM does not stand behind their defective engine, I also sold my Tahoe and purchase a Tacoma. I was also able to convince a family member to not purchase a Corvette. I will also work to convince as many people as I can to not purchase a GM product.

Original review: April 29, 2021

Bought a brand new 21 Yukon slt, in the first week there was a failed lifter on the car and it had to go back for 3 weeks. Contacted GM about this and they have done nothing but put me on long waits on the phone. I do not recommend this new generation GMC to anyone! I regret the purchase

Original review: March 28, 2021

Would like to any other people have experienced this? Contacted GM and was told it passed warranty so it was my problem. Been buying new GM trucks for 35 plus years and could not even get anyone in management to discuss the matter. Requested warranty manager information and was informed that could not be given out. Anjelica dismissed my complaint and request by knowing how I feel? Now I have a vehicle that should be very valuable as a trade in that has lost most of its value due to a GM defect in its process.

Working as a supplier for many years GM finds any defect products from a supplier they put them on third party inspection at the suppliers cost even if it puts them out of business. This is in stark contrast to Honda for example who send their best engineers from the company to help solve any issues with no cost to the supplier. Tried to find a place on the GM website to ask this but guess they did not provide that so people would not see their lack of quality control.

Original review: March 18, 2021

It was definitely an informative visit in March 2021 at Starling Chevrolet in Mount Pleasant SC - this is about a GM warranty issue! Apparently GM uses parts that that do not work well for very long based on this event. Another customer brought in her car because of a noise it makes all the time. Her service advisor told her even if it was still under warranty, GM would not replace the part because the part was still "working"! Well, it wasn't working correctly, and obviously if it is now noisy, which the mechanic had verified it was, it was certainly not well and just when might it get worse?? I was very angry about this because my older GM car was in there for service and repair and I expect to buy a new car in the next three months, and this would certainly eliminate all the GM cars from my list.

I went to the showroom receptionist and asked to see the general manager or sales manager to express my opinion about the policy and let them know it had cost them my sale, but neither of them was available - she tried to reach them by phone but was also unsuccessful. After I went home, I called again to see if either was available and was told no, then I asked for the corporate office phone number and she said she didn't have it. So that left me to file this information online to try to warn others of this warranty policy before they buy a Chevy or Buick or Cadillac or any other GM truck or car or other vehicle in case it matters to them if GM won't replace a part making noises when wearing out even if under warranty because they consider the part as 'working.' Shouldn't it have to be working right???

Original review: March 12, 2021

Takata admitted there was a passenger side airbag defect a decade past. I owned a 2008 Silverado with that airbag installed. GM continually said my vehicle was not due for a replacement for years. Today I got a notice that my Silverado WAS involved in GM Recall N212328760... the same recall they told me for years did not involve my vehicle. I sold that vehicle three months ago and just got the notice from GM... today. From the language in today's letter it becomes obvious to me that they were just fine with allowing me to drive a dangerous vehicle after telling me it wasn't dangerous. There seems to hint that something illegal has happened here wherein GM knowingly put the owners of these vehicles in mortal danger.

Original review: March 12, 2021

My 2021 GM Yukon Denali had about 2-3 months and less than 2000 miles when I first tried to use the rear seat entertainment. It didn’t work. Took to service dept. They only connect headset but screens didn’t work. Took it back, found it had electrical problems. They kept my vehicle for almost 30 days. The part was not available due to it being brand new. Finally after almost 30 days they got part but another electrical part went out. They had to order that too. Meantime I’m working with GM to get my $1200 car payment reimbursed. It’s a very expensive and brand new vehicle so I expect it to work correctly. I’m not able to drive it so why am I paying for it.

They agreed to reimburse me. Lady I was working with no longer works there. New Person taking over case says they can’t and won’t reimburse me. They went back on their word. I will never buy GM again. Brand new vehicles should be inspected to make sure all parts are working correctly. This experience has been nothing but headaches for me and my family.

Original review: March 8, 2021

Tedd Britt Chevrolet (Sterling, VA) and General Motors has given me the run around. They have shown gross negligence by refusing to replace my newly purchased 2020 Silverado 1500. I have been tossed around from manager to manager, from advisor to advisor. Nobody wants to be the one caught with the customer (me) in a potential lawsuit:

I have put less than 15,000 miles on the vehicle, hardly owned six months. First owner. The vehicle has been in FIVE TIMES for various electrical issues including brake system failures (x3), and most recently the vehicle shut off while I was traveling +60mph. I fear for my safety. See attached invoice photos. Their staff sees you as a number - a price tag. Their “Customer Experience Manager” did not even look at me, he talked over me, and downright refused to help me - would not even give me the customer service phone number. He said it was not his problem. Incredible. Don’t waste your time, or your safety. Buy a Ford.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

Brand new 2021 Chevy Silverado 2500 Carhartt Edition. Broke down 2 months later in the middle of nowhere, could have died. Had to have truck towed to nearest Chevy dealer over 6 hours away. No one paid for the tow even though I had it covered in my warranty. I had to pay out of pocket and 20 days later my truck still sits in the shop at the Chevy dealer. My wife and I paid for the truck cash with all the money we saved up. Please save yourself and do not buy Chevy. They do not care and give you the run around with no answers.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I purchased a brand new 2021 trailblazer in September 2020. While driving home from work November 20, 2020 my breaks, power steering, and stabilitrack went out all at the same time. Mind you, I am driving on a very busy street in Indianapolis also coming up on a very busy intersection. Luckily the left turn lane had no vehicle in it, but there was a red light and I could not stop. I looked both ways and braced myself for a horrible accident. Thankfully, I was able to get my vehicle turned and into a parking lot without getting hit or hitting anyone. I had to have my vehicle towed to Hubler Chevrolet (who took very good care of me). I did not purchase my vehicle from them.

When I got home and checked the mail, there was a recall letter from GM stating there has been a recall on my vehicle due to the breaking system and the parts being contaminated. Also, due to the vehicle being so new, there were no parts yet available to fix the issue. I opened a case through GM and it was a struggle from then. Over a month for them to let me know that it was not a manufactures issue, but they would fix my vehicle at no cost to me due to the recall.

Fast forward two months. Mind you, I still do not have my vehicle, yet I’m still paying on it. I receive a call from Hubler that the parts came in, but they are not programming with my vehicle. Two weeks later I received another call that more parts came in and those were not programming with my vehicle. I then called GM to initiate a buy back. About two weeks later Hubler called and stated my vehicle is now fixed and I could come pick it up. I receive a call today from GM stating they refused my buy back because my vehicle is now working properly. I am livid to say the least!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

We bought a 2020 Chevy 3500 and we have nothing but issues the day we bought it. Been in shop 10 times over injectors, it’s in the shop as I’m writing this review!! Chevy will not help us at all. The truck has set in shop for 2 months of its life and we brought it in October so do the math. Now we have tried trading the truck off and no dealership wants the truck because of the service history. We use this truck for work and when truck is setting we aren’t making money, the truck has cost us thousands and we can even get a we a sorry from GM. This last Diesel truck we will ever buy from Chevy and this is a far warning to anyone that’s thinking on buying a Chevy pickup.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I just came from the GM dealer on University and Atlantic Boulevard in Coral Springs. I own a 2016 Chevy Suburban yes a Chevy Suburban. I was having problems with it starting I wasn't sure if it was the battery or something else. Two days in a row I called Chevy in the Winston Park area Lou back row and tried to get service from my vehicle and was told they were too busy. My daughter-in-law Christina suggested I try the GM dealer in Coral Springs which I did. They not only greeted me upon arrival with a smile but they were actually happy to see me as if I was one of their own.

Long story short Mr. ** is the gentleman that helped me from beginning to end. A perfect gentleman I will say. My car needed a new battery I just wasn't sure what the problem was until they put it on the diagnostic. I cannot say anything but good about this GM dealership. Mind you I did not purchase my vehicle from them but they treated me as one of their own. They took care of my problem and again treated me as family. In the future I will definitely seek them out first not only for any problems that might arise but also to purchase a new vehicle if need be.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

During the pandemic we were a couples months late due on payments. I talked to them on the phone countless times telling them we could pay once I got on my unemployment but that wasn't good enough they repo'd my vehicle and how are threatening to sue me if I don't pay 600 dollars. This is my third vehicle with this company and prior to this I always made my payments. They don't care if you have a family to take care of and they don't care about you during this pandemic. Sway away from them and do business elsewhere please.

General Motors Company Information