2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.15/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

The Dodge Challenger is a muscle car that currently has 15 different models to choose from. Read more Dodge reviews to learn about other models.

Dodge Challenger Reviews

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

It is a very fast and high powered vehicle. Kind of reminds me of the batmobile. Very strong and durable with a loud motor. It has top quality performance and it has a loud engine. It can start going fast real quick and faster than most cars that are kind of similar. It has a very sleek design to it. It looks strong and bulky like a warrior car. It's durable and muscular looking with nice sides. You can customize it to look in different styles too. It's very strong and can last ages if you take proper care of it. It rarely breaks down and when it does it maybe once ever 2 years. It is decent to get it fixed up or repaired if need be too.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I liked the car cause it helped me to continue feeling young. Like my college days. Good for taking a lady friend out in or just cruising on a nice day. Never had any major issues in my time of use. Had the acceleration power that a man like a hard revving engine with smooth ride. I felt no pull on the wheel for excellent straight driving with little user control. This car is a go-getter. It grabs people attention. It's suave. It's like the cool you saying "hey this is me and I'm doing my thing. Wanna come with me see where the road takes us?" Very durable seats. Held up no leather tears. Easy to clean interior. Could drive in the worst of weather. It was a smooth durable operator that could handle any fun mess made on the interior.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

The type of vehicle for the amount of money I spent was a great deal. Lots of ammonite for the amount spent. Amazing for the price. Smooth ride, amazing shock control, spectacular handling especially in wet climate. Florida is a hazard to drive in while Raining and this car Handles amazing in the weather. Love the look of the car. It's sleek, intelligent, sexy, smooth and futuristic. Definitely an amazing, beautiful piece of work in the vehicle industry. For the type of weather inclement and the roads constantly being messed up in florida the durability of this vehicle has gone beyond expectations and hasn't seem to fail yet or malfunction.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

I chose this car because I have heard lots of good reviews about it. I like its physical design. This brand has a good reputation over the years. I love driving this car. I like the internal look of the car and the design of the function system is easy to use. I am happy with the performance of this vehicle. It doesn't use a lot of gas so it saves me so much money. It gives me a smooth ride and makes me feel secure and safe. I am happy with appearance of this vehicle. To me it has the classy look yet rugged and tough to the eye. I like the physical and internal design of the vehicle overall. It stands out among all other vehicles. I am happy with the durability of this vehicle. Comfortable on the inside. Good quality and materials look on every aspect of the vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

It was a very cheap car for a great price that ran great. I would definitely purchase another one in the future and it was great on gas. Rarely had any problems with the car and it ran smooth. As long as I kept up on the upkeep of the vehicle it never gave me any problems. The car was very flashy. I received an abundance of complaints on the style of the vehicle and the interior of the vehicle. I was very satisfied with the look of the car. The car was very durable. Me and my family took a bunch of road trips and family vacations in the vehicle and we were never disappointed with the trip.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge Challenger?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

It is a very reliable vehicle, rarely gives me any complications. Good gas mileage, and it's a car that I can trust and have peace at mind if my kids are traveling with me. Performance is perfect, love what it can do. Don't have any problems with it as much as I have in the past with other vehicles. Very highly recommend. Can't keep my eyes off it whenever I'm walking towards it, one of my favorite styles there is out there. Nice body, very eyes catching to others around. Stands out from a lot. I don't have any problems, not as much as I do with others in the past. Love how durable it is when taking me everywhere. Most trusted brand out there.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

I love speed. This car had just enough speed and is very reliable I love it. Even good in winter. I have had no issues and would recommend it to anyone! Was great on fuel and great has mileage (to other cars of this size) and packed a punch under good flew and I'm a speed junkie just enough speed with reliability for the family. Loved the look and continue to love it and the newer models look just as amazing. I'm a good old fashion county guy and black roads are my thing and going fast down them. Stands up great to pot holes and whatever you throw at it. I love this product and so will you.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I love the comfort of the Dodge Challenger. The price value does not affect the outcome of my wallet. The value of the Challenger is awesome. It is a fast car. I would recommend that you buy the classics. They are very good drift cars. I've seen the Dodge Challenger 1970 in Fast and Furious films. The Dodge Challenger looks perfect for a muscle car. I'm a female that drives a Challenger because of the speed and the way they handle on the road. They handle the roads very well. When you're on the roads they are meant to be there. They hug the curves very well. Very good car. I love it.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

It has brought great comfort, enjoyment, and quality family trips for many years. Great car. Definitely one of the best. Performance was a beast. This car had great power. Nothing could hold it back or down. I would definitely recommend this car to everyone and anyone on just the performance alone. It had great appearance and when saw it or heard it you'd definitely be jealous. The car was a beautiful red with black and red leather interior. Durability is and was fantastic. Nothing could slow this beast down and it roared like a ferocious lion. This car withstood a lot of road trips.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

It is an amazing car with amazing features. Makes me feel secure driving my family around in and great mpg gas rates. I love the smooth handling and security I get from this car. Performance is amazing. Also great for all weather conditions. The gas mileage is great and I would recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in purchasing. A very sleek stylish sexy car. Has a look and feel of that of a sports car. Definitely turns heads when you drive by. I like the aerodynamicness of the car. Overall amazing! Very durable. Have gotten a lot of good use from this car with little to no maintenance on the vehicle. Also have little to no need to fix anything besides tune up and oil change.

Dodge Challenger Company Information