5.0(13)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About BAH Logistics

BAH Logistics LLC: Your Premier Transportation Partner We are committed to delivering exceptional transportation services and logistics solutions tailored to the unique needs of each client, ensuring the safe and efficient transport of a wide range of items, including vehicles, heavy machinery, boats, motorcycles, and various types of freight. Our team of seasoned experts is dedicated to meticulous handling and care, guaranteeing the secure delivery of your valuables from their point of origin to their final destination. As a company that is both certified and bonded with the FMCSA, we provide you with the assurance that your belongings are protected throughout their journey. Moreover, our comprehensive insurance coverage is seamlessly integrated into our transportation fees, affirms our dedication to delivering value and peace of mind.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Door-to-door and luxury services available
  • Insured transportation
  • Available in Hawaii
Cons
  • No online price generator
  • Requires phone consultation for all services

Our editor’s take

BAH Logistics is a licensed auto transportation brokerage company that works with many different partners to offer you a variety of shipment services. The company is available for cross-country transportation and only works with companies that have insured vehicles. It compares and chooses the best transportation partner for your needs.

However, BAH Logistics isn’t transparent about its prices and partners, so it may be worth looking into different companies if transparency is important to you.

BAH Logistics shipping estimates

To get a shipping estimate for a vehicle, you’ll have to set up a phone consultation with the company. BAH Logistics gives you two options for setting up a consultation: You can contact the company directly or fill out its online quote form and wait for a call.

During this call, you’ll chat with a customer service representative who will work through a questionnaire to gather the details of your move, including the type of vehicle, preferred delivery method, preferred pickup and drop-off time frame, and more. It’s unclear if you’ll get pricing estimates during that phone call.

Because it’s such a personalized experience, BAH doesn’t offer any sort of information about how much it costs to ship a vehicle with one of its partners. In general, car shipping costs anywhere from 53 cents to $2.30 a mile, depending on the vehicle and service level. For example, open-air shipping will always be cheaper than an enclosed trailer.

As for the payment process, BAH Logistics doesn’t require payment until a driver is assigned for pick-up. This payment is only partial; you’ll pay in full after the vehicle is delivered, inspected and approved.

BAH Logistics requirements

BAH doesn’t seem to offer any information regarding its requirements, but that’s likely because it’s a broker, not a shipper.

While traditional transportation companies have their own rules and regulations, BAH is able to compare quotes and services from a wide variety of partners to make sure every box is ticked off from a customer’s standpoint. Whether you have specific requirements or broad needs, BAH should be able to connect you with a transportation company that fits your needs.

BAH Logistics shipping options

BAH Logistics offers a wide range of shipping options, ranging from basic vehicle shipping to freight operations.

Here’s a look at its general services:

• Door-to-door transportation
  • Open car transport
  • Enclosed auto transport
  • Cross-country car shipping (including Hawaii)
  • Express transport
  • Motorcycle shipping
  • Boat and RV transport
  • Oversized shipping (trucks, buses, commercial vehicles)
  • Auction vehicle transport
  • Freight services
  • Inoperable vehicle shipping

You can also choose to set a guaranteed pick-up date (although this likely comes at a higher cost). If you have specific needs for pick up, like if you’re planning a move, BAH recommends reaching out well in advance to secure a date.

BAH Logistics shipping process

Once you agree to service from one of its partners, BAH Logistics will work with you to schedule your pick-up date and location. You can drop off your vehicle at one of its pick-up spots or pay for door-to-door transportation for a more convenient experience.

Before the driver hits the road, they’ll complete an inspection and sign a bill of lading, which outlines the current state of the vehicle. This step is important in case anything goes wrong during transportation or delivery.

As the driver nears your destination, they’ll contact you to synchronize the final step of delivery. Your contract should outline an estimate of how long the process will take, but it’s usually within a broad timeframe.

When the vehicle is delivered, it will be inspected again. You will have to sign another bill of lading stating that the car is in good condition and you accept it as is. After signing, you’ll submit your final payment to complete the transportation process.

BAH Logistics FAQ

What is BAH Logistics?

BAH Logistics is an authorized vehicle transportation broker that connects customers to licensed auto shipping companies. It partners with shipping companies across the nation to connect them with customers who need their services. Its customer service team maintains excellent ratings across the board from many satisfied customers.

How does BAH Logistics work?

As a broker, BAH Logistics acts as a middleman between customers and the companies, working on behalf of the customers to find the best-fit partner for their needs. BAH helps simplify the process of comparing services and prices from multiple companies.

While some brokers promote who they work with and how prices are generated, BAH Logistics does not offer any transparency towards those matters.

Where is BAH Logistics available?

BAH Logistics states that it offers cross-country shipping services, although that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s available in every corner of all 50 states. When you call the company, make sure to ask about its availability and whether it charges extra for certain types of shipping.

Is BAH Logistics legit?

BAH is licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation as a broker and seems to be a legitimate company. As of publishing, however, we don’t have enough customer reviews on our site to get a sense of the overall customer experience.

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BAH Logistics LLC?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BAH Logistics LLC?
    Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 9, 2024

The driver that we dealt with was awesome and my husband was so pleased with him. It seemed like it took quite a while before BAH Logistics was finally able to find somebody but that was part of the process. The driver kept in constant contact with us the whole way and so did BAH Logistics. That man knew what he was doing. He had some problems on the way, but he he let us know and he was still at the destination in plenty of time.

Other than that, we wouldn't have gone with BAH Logistics to begin with because the site that we were on was under a different name when they got the bid and when we looked, that company had bad reviews. But we're glad that we went with BAH Logistics after all because they did a good job. The vehicle was picked up in Iowa and delivered to New Mexico, and the transport took three days.

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed June 24, 2024

When I accepted the offer on the Shiply website, BAH gave me a call right away to confirm that I was the one making the order. I also made the initial deposit. They gave me information as to each step of the way, when the person would come in and what time it would take for them to get to their destination. They were honest with the transaction and kept me updated. It was a good price as well. BAH said because they are using Shiply, Shiply will take their commission, and they will also take their commission. What is left is given directly to the driver. They broke it down to me saying, "These are the three kinds of transactions that will take place."

I like the service. They promised to get the car picked up on a certain day and they did. The driver was good. He came and greeted me. He took pictures of my car before he took it there and sent it to BAH for them to know the condition of the car before it was sent to Columbus. They told me it should be there within seven hours and it was there around the same time. When they went there, they took a picture again and sent it to me, and there was no damage to the car.

Mr. Frank,

The detailed review you left us was more then amazing.

This helps us continue working hard.

Hope to work with you again in the future.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 24, 2024

BAH moved a mattress for me and did an amazing job. It was interesting how it worked out because I was having a hard time finding a service that would do it that was affordable and accommodating for what I needed. I was searching for everything and BAH ended up being the company that I found that could do it. As soon as they told me they could do it, they were clear about sending over the expectations. The communication was quick. It was a lot better than what I expected it would be. When the truck got there, I helped them move the mattress.

Pinned
      Thank you Michael for your awesome review.

Working with you was a complete pleasure.

Customer ServiceStaffDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed May 22, 2024

BAH Logistics came and delivered a farm equipment for me and they were very good. It was coming to Virginia from Tennessee, which was about 800 miles. The rep I dealt with was very knowledgeable, too. I ship equipment all the time and BAH's quality of service is very high in terms of the time, the convenience, and the communication. I was impressed. The item arrived just as it was intended and it seemed like it was strapped down and delivered properly. They also assisted in unloading and I couldn't have asked for more.

Pinned

We truly appreciate your fantastic feedback. It's great to know you had a smooth process and enjoyed our high-quality service. We are looking forward to assisting you again in the future.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed April 25, 2024

I went through an intermediary broker called Shiply who gathered the information and then sourced it out for quotes. I got about 50 quotes back. BAH was not the lowest, but they were near the lowest and had a better stack of reviews. So I contacted them. They were very proactive in terms of reaching out to me and coordinating everything with great communication along the way. It was pretty straightforward. They delivered on time and on price.

Pinned

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you loved your services. Our team takes pride in delivering flawless shipments and providing excellent customer support. We can't wait to assist you with your future shipments!

Reviewed July 9, 2024

The experience with BAH was easy and simple. The transport went smoothly and there was no damage to the Ford truck.

Pinned

Thank you so much for your positive review. We're glad you were satisfied with our services and we're looking forward to your next project

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 9, 2024

It was a good experience with BAH and I'd recommend them. They have the highest star rating out of the 5 companies I looked at. They answered all my questions when I called and setting up the transport was easy. The driver communicated with me and was there when he told me he would be there. I told him in advance an alternative site if he couldn't get in. But I also told him he probably could 'cause the trucks come through there not infrequently.

Pinned

We're happy to hear that you had a smooth shipment. We believe that communication is key for customer satisfaction. We hope to hear from you again.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed July 9, 2024

I shipped my Jeep with BAH Logistics. They had a good price. They were fast and on time as well.

Pinned

Thanks for the review. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their smooth shipping experience.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaffDelivery & Shipping

Reviewed June 22, 2024

It was my first time using BAH Logistics and they had on-time delivery and pick-up, which was great. They were quick to respond and they kept the driver in the loop, which was a little concerning at first when you couldn't speak directly to the driver, but they handled it well. Their quote was a little high, but understandably because it was last minute and I needed a guaranteed delivery. Considering that, it was fine.

Pinned

Thank you for the review.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 2, 2024

BAH Logistics' bid wasn't the best, but it was competitive and I like that they had good reviews. They did what they said they were gonna do. They found someone to do it at the price given and the person who did the job did it very well. They did it very fast, and I had no problems with him. My interactions with the driver was positive.

Pinned

We are glad to hear that everything went well with your shipment, we look forward to serve you again in the future ,thank you .

BAH Logistics Company Information