4.8/5 (74 ratings)

About American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shipping is an auto transport broker that can help with numerous services, including open and enclosed transport, local and long-distance shipping and door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal delivery. It can also arrange for expedited shipping if you need to pick up your car within 24 hours.

Pros

• Instant online quotes available
  • Offers priority and expedited shipping
  • Local and long-distance moves
  • Final quotes are binding

Cons

• No international service

Bottom Line

American Auto Shipping’s online quotes and expedited deliveries can help you ship your car fast within the U.S. and its territories. Just make sure you understand its role as a broker before you sign up.

American Auto Shipping Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Auto Shipping?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Auto Shipping?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

American Auto Shipping is reliable. I had my car shipped fro New York to Las Vegas. I was pleased with the service and after 3 months I decided to shipped back my var thru American because they are fast and reliable and customer Service, Amanda was wonderful.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Amanda - Thanks so much, Rodella! We're so glad to hear that everything went well with both your shipments and that we have earned your business moving forward. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

American picked up our car in Los Angeles, safely transported it to Philadelphia, then held it until we arrived; and at the best price of anyone. Will use them again. Thanks. I will recommend them to anyone shipping a car across the country.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Amanda - Thanks so much for your kind review, Robert! It's great to hear that everything went well with your shipment and we look forward to helping you ship other vehicles in the future!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

I bought a car out of state needed it to be shipped to Long Island NY. Amada did a great job with everything. Our car was picked up on time and delivered without a scratch. I will recommend her to our friends that have their cars shipped from NY to FL.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Amanda - Thank you, Ronald! It's great to hear that your shipment was on time and there were no issues with it. We appreciate your kind review and thank you very much for your recommendation as well!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

Rachel was a voice with knowledge and assurance that I needed to hear when I needed a car moved from a neighboring state. She was responsive, answered questions as well, and calmed my uncertainty. From beginning to end the service was professional with great communication along the way! Thank you, Rachel!

American Auto Shipping response

Call Rachel - Thanks so much, Julie! We're glad to hear that everything went well with your shipment and we hope we hear from you again if you have another vehicle to transport at a later date!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I had my car shipped from Cleveland to Houston. The price was competitive. I chose this company because there were a lot of positive reviews. The transport went well with no problems. I would definitely recommend them. Our Driver was Brandy and he was really nice and professional.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Krista - Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping, Cassidy! We're glad you chose us and we're very glad that your shipment went well. Thank you so much for your review and recommendation as well, we hope we hear from you again if you have more vehicles to transport in the future!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I can't stress enough how great the service and timing for my car transport turned out to be. It showed up on time, on budget and in great shape. Rachel answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable about the process and the driver was equally accommodating and professional. Great job everyone.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Rachel - Thank you so much, Darryl! It's great to hear that everything with your shipment was on time and on budget. Thanks so much for your kind review and we hope we hear from you again in the future should you have more vehicles to transport.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

My experience was first rate. Working with Andrew was a pleasure. He followed up to be sure all went according to plan which it did. The service was fantastic. I would definitely use Auto Shipping again and will recommend this service to my friends and family.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Andrew - Thank you so much, Jean! We're so glad to hear you say the service was fantastic and we thank you so much for your recommendation to friends and family!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

We never shipped a car across country and were concerned but after reading the reviews and ratings of your company we felt comfortable. The service by Amanda and the entire experience exceeded our expectations. The process was seamless, prompt and efficient. We will consider the service again and recommend it to others.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Amanda - Thank you for your feedback, Mark! We're so glad that your first experience with shipping a vehicle across the country was a good one with us. Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation as well, we hope we hear from you again should you have any other vehicles to transport!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

We are super happy with the customer service from American Auto Shipping and Freedom Hauler Inc! The attention to detail, politeness and professionalism of the Freedom Hauler team made this experience wonderful from the moment of pickup in San Diego, CA to delivery in Beaufort, SC! On time pick up and delivery, no surprises and communication was awesome! BRAVO!

American Auto Shipping response

Call Amanda - Thanks, Mary! We're so glad that you were happy with us and your carrier. It's always great to hear from our customers and even more great when they have nothing but great things to say! Thank you so much for choosing American Auto Shipping and we hope we hear from you again in the future!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

They did what they said they would do, on time, for a fair price. Nothing else is wanted. The staff was informative and responsive to my (sometimes anxious) inquiries. The truck arrived in perfect condition. ON TIME! Would recommend to ANYBODY who appreciates business excellence.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Krista - Thanks so much, Dorothy! We're so glad to hear that everything went well with your shipment and that your truck shipped on time without issue. Thanks for your review and recommendation and we hope we hear from you again in the future!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Overall my experience with American Auto was positive. Krista was personable and professional and provided clear guidance on what I could expect throughout the delivery process. The communication with the driver regarding ETD could have been more efficient (which is why I'm only providing 4 stars). But in the end, the vehicle arrived in a reasonable amount of time and in good condition.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Krista - Thanks, Kamili. We're sorry to hear that your driver was not as communicative as you would have liked but we're glad that your vehicle arrived in good condition and on time.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

I was skeptic at first, but after speaking with Rachel I was fully reassured by her. She is very efficient, competent and patient and because of her I will highly recommend your company. My car was shipped by Righteous Shipping and the driver was again very courteous and professional from pick up to drop off.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Rachel - Thanks, Sharon! It's great to hear that your shipment went well, and thank you so much for your kind words and review. We hope we hear from you again in the future!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

My experience with American Auto shipping was great. The process was explained and it was easy to follow. Delivery of my daughter’s vehicle was timely and efficient. Rachel was so helpful in explaining what was going to happen next. I will definitely recommend American Auto Shipping to everyone I know. Thanks so much.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Rachel - We're so glad to hear your experience with us was great, Sean! Thanks so much for your review and we thank you so much for your recommendation. You are quite welcome and we hope to hear from you again should you have more vehicles to ship in the future!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Rachael assisted with correcting initial pick up date. She was very professional and explained in detail what we could expect from the driver. Dan, the driver was running behind schedule for delivery but called us frequently with updates. We have used your service and would consider using it in the future.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Rachel - Thanks so much, Zarina! We're glad to hear that everything went well and we hope we hear from you again in the future!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Rachel was wonderful with helping my tractor delivery go as smoothly as possible. She made sure to contact me after the delivery was made as well. Thank you so much for all your help. I’ll be contacting you again soon for my next delivery.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Rachel - Thanks so much, Jacqueline! We're glad to hear that your shipment went well and we thank you for continuing to choose us when it comes to your car transport needs.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Great stress free experience. I will definitely use this company for any of my future shipping needs with my vehicles. I appreciate the driver's prompt service in communication Regarding my vehicle. He kept in great communication with me the whole time.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Rachel - Thanks so much, Linda! It's great to hear that your shipment was stress-free and that communication with all parties was satisfactory. We hope we hear from you again should you have more vehicles to transport in the future.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

I was struggling to find a company to ship a brand new car from Connecticut to Indiana. It seems many of these companies overpromise and underdeliver. Then I ran across American Auto Shipping. Their online evens were good, so I completed the online quote form then called them. I talked to Shawna who was so professional. I accepted the quote and paid for priority 2 shipping. I accepted the quote on a Sunday, the car was picked up Monday morning, and delivered Tuesday around 11am. Car was In perfect condition. I highly recommend and would definitely use them again!!!!

American Auto Shipping response

Call Kirshawna - We're so glad to hear that everything went well with your shipment, Stephen. Thanks so much for choosing American Auto Shipping and we thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We hope we hear from you again!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

The driver was professional and courteous. He was patient and understanding of my questions. He took his time with looking over the vehicle with as well when I picked it up. I was never rushed. I would definitely recommend family and friends to use this company for shipping!!!

American Auto Shipping response

Call Alyssa - Thank you for your feedback, Maria, and thank you so much for your recommendation to friends and family! We're glad to hear your shipment went well and you were satisfied with our services. We hope we hear from you again if you have another vehicle to transport!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

First time Shipping a car across country. American Auto Shipping and my Broker, Adrian made The process fast and easy. Adrian answered all my questions clearly and accurately. I Would recommend American auto shipping and I Would use them again.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Adrian - Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that your shipment went well and we hope we hear from you again in the future if you have other vehicles to transport!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

Kourtney helped me to coordinate and very responsive during the call. The driver was helpful to facilitate the move. The quote was competitive and the no damages on the car. I will recommend this to my connections. I am happy with the overall service provided by American Auto Shipping. Punctual, communication and service at its best.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Kourtney - Thank you so much for your review, Sandesh! We're glad to hear everything went well and your price was competitive. We thank you for your recommendation as well and we hope we hear from you again!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

Car was delivered as promised. I have used this company numerous times and they have always delivered as promised. I would recommend them to others and will continue to use them. They are priced reasonably and transport throughout the United States. Thank you.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Krista - Thank you, Adam! We're so glad to hear your shipment went well and was reasonably priced. Thank you for your recommendation as well!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

My experience with this company has been great. I would definitely recommend to anyone and The pricing was very reasonable. Everywhere else the price were hundreds more. Adrian was very helpful and polite. The company that picked up my car (Noptex Logistics LLC) were great too.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Adrian - That's great to hear, Stephanie! Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation. We're so glad to hear that the price was good, Adrian was helpful and polite, and your carrier was great. We hope to hear from you again!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

They got my car from NJ to Florida in two day. Very nice & professional. We use them again if I ever need to transport a car. Fast friendly service. You will not be disappointed. Great communication through the whole process.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Alyssa - Thank you very much, Alcy! It's great to hear everything went well and we hope we hear from you again if you have another vehicle to transport!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

Truck was picked up on the day and time estimated and dropped off 1 day earlier than expected. More than excellent service. I would highly recommend American Auto Shipping. No problems encountered on this transaction. I would highly recommend American Auto Shipping to transport a vehicle in the United States.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Andrew - Thank you, Lee! It's always great to hear from our happy customers and we're glad our services made you happy as well. We hope you contact us again if you have other vehicles to transport in the future!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I was very pleased with my experience. From the start to the finish I was satisfied with my service. Everything was handled professionally, and communication was good. Andrew answered all my questions, and was very helpful. I would use you again in the future. Thank you.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Andrew - Thank you, Angela! We're so glad to hear everything went well and we hope to hear from you again if you have other vehicles to transport in the future!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

I called several moving companies and American was the most responsive and the most professional. Many of the other companies had hidden fees and were just plain “shady” in our conversations (I.e. making promises, bad mouthing others etc). American promptly picked up my vehicle, made all the deadlines and communicated with me the entire time. 100% recommend

American Auto Shipping response

Call Andrew - Thank you, Daniela! We pride ourselves on our integrity and our honesty and we're glad to hear you were satisfied with our services. We hope to hear from you again in the future!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Which I got assigned Lafta Brothers Transportation LLC - Really Awesome guys. I really appreciate those guys for take caring Car while dispatch & delivery and also those guys are friendly entire duration and updates they provided. Also very honest and I am more happy what I expected.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Andrew - Thanks so much for your review, Suman! We're so glad to hear everything went well and that you were happy with your shipment. We hope to hear from you again!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Was exactly what they said it would be, easy to schedule and drop off at my house was even an hour early. I had to move pickup day and it was no big deal. Would use again for future car transport needs.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Andrew - Thank you, James! We're glad to hear everything went well with your shipment and we're so glad that even with your changes to your schedule that things worked out. We hope to hear from you again!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

They were great. Driver was good guy and kept me informed on progress. Driver actually helped me with a better route for my move to Arizona. Would recommend and use again. American Auto Shipping was great too and would recommend their services.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Andrew - We're glad to hear everything went well with your carrier, Mike! Thanks so much for choosing us to transport your vehicle and we thank you so much for your recommendation as well. We hope to hear from you again!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

We had to transport my grandson’s car from Fort Stewart to Englewood, Fl. Andrew was wonderful to work with. He explained everything and it was an easy pickup and delivery. We had to change pickup location at the last minute and they accommodated us. Would highly recommend them.

American Auto Shipping response

Call Andrew - Thank you so much, Joan! It's great to hear that Andrew was wonderful and that everything went well with your shipment. We hope to hear from you again!

American Auto Shipping Company Information