Royal Administration Services

Hanover, MA

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Worst thieving company ever!!! I had an engine problem. Mechanic reported that cylinder 4 of my 2005 Acura RL was no good after doing a diagnostic test on the engine. When the adjuster came out the mechanic redo the compression test on the cylinder and pointed out proof of smoking tail pipe due to bad cylinder but the adjuster told the mechanic they need to tear down the engine. Therefore, in order for the mechanic to tear down the engine this company told the mechanic and myself I need to give the go ahead. Make story short I gave the order and then Royal Administration said they do not cover the parts and I had to pay $4859.94 out of my pocket with no help from them "NO HELP". PLEASE BEFORE SIGNING UP ANY WARRANTY DO YOUR RESEARCH.

I sure wished I had read these reviews before purchasing the Sentinel Plan. OMG! What a hassle these folks at Royal put a person through. I was so impressed with the smooth talking sales guy for them. I bought another for one of my other autos. Now realizing this probably was my second fatal mistake. I have only had my '08 Jeep Patriot for 2 months and suddenly started making a noise from the transmission.

I spent 3 hours at the Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealership, as they say a repair facility of your choice, right. Well my service advisor got the big runaround speaking with Henry, who has appeared to be there for eons. He was told the trans would have to be broke down to the point of failure then an inspector would come and see what had failed. Only problem Chrysler forbids them from this as they replace the unit, a CVT. Said I had to go to a transmission shop so I proceed to AAMCO. Well guess what, same BS, spent an hour, nothing accomplished. This time it was Tony they dealt with. The shop was again scratching their head wondering what kind of outfit this is. So my tech says Tony said to tell me I need to authorize the tear down and to understand if repairs are unauthorized I foot the bill. This is a bunch of crap!

Well screw this, before I go any further with these bozos I'm canceling both my autos. Figure over the next 5 yrs/100,000 miles I can save that money and repair whatever myself, BS! I'm really blown away reading the reviews on these folks. There is definitely a pattern of deceit, genuine ripoffs! Needless to say my first attempted claim was very unpleasant. Don't worry there won't be a second. I'm done.

Pontiac G6 Convertible 2007. Since the vehicle is a 2 door, the front seat backs must move forward to allow access to the backseat. Something happened to the mechanism which is supposed to allow this, but the seat backs became frozen. Took the car to Dick Norris Buick GMC in Clearwater, FL. They handled the back and forth with Royal. Effectively we were left in the middle between these two and evidently at their collective mercy. Royal would not pay retail for one of the OEM set frames from GM and Norris would not do the work unless they provided the set frame at retail price.

They claim that in order to warranty the work they must obtain the parts unless they are no longer available. So effectively, we are stuck with the outcome and cost of over $400 after an outlay of over $2,400 for the policy. Needless to say, I am most dissatisfied with Royal and less than happy with Dick Norris Buick GMC. For the future, I will never deal with either of these companies again. BTW, the car was purchased from Dick Norris. Also as stated by others, the repair process is exceedingly slow (2.5 weeks) due to the involvement or Royal Adjusters and their requirement of sourcing parts for the repair themselves.

I purchased a premier extended service contract from CARCHEX for my 2006 Mercedes CLS 55 AMG for $5342. The administrator on the contract turned out to be a company called Royal Administration Services. This company has hundreds of poor reviews online and is nothing more than scammers and liars. In the third year of my 3 year contract, my control arm and radial arm on my vehicle went out on my car. These were specifically covered parts in the contract and I had my mechanic contact the company.

The company sent out adjuster who claimed these are wear and tear parts even though they are specifically stated as covered in the contract. He stated they only cover those if they suddenly break, even though the words suddenly break are never mentioned in the contract. He and the supervisor I spoke to, Caroline, then refer to a clause in the contract in the very front of the book which states they will not cover parts that the performance is reduced due to gradual wear and tear. I state that these parts performance had not been reduced, that they have failed. They claim That is what that really means, it is reduced to the point of failure. So while adding words to the contract and interpreting the contract to mean something it does not say, but instead implies that they will replace any of the parts listed, they say they won't pay for the covered parts.

This company and their warranty is a complete scam who will say and do anything not to have to honor their contract. If you are thinking about purchasing a contract from CARCHEX or ROYAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES, save your money and avoid them like the plague. They will not honor their contract. If you do not believe one review, simply google ROYAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES and SCAM or RIPOFF and you will see their hundreds of scams they have perpetrated on customers.

We purchased a used SUV from a dealership and we also, for "peace of mind" purchased the extended warranty for over $3K and was impressed with the flyer our dealer gave us saying things like "100% guarantee". They told us "bumper bumper coverage" blah blah blah. We felt pretty confident in our buy. Our SUV started making a clunking sound right after we drove it home on a Thursday night. We took it to our repair shop the following Monday that we have been going to for years and they told us that the engine blocks were completely broken - both of them and they showed us. Our mechanic called R.A.S. because we said no worries we purchased the extended warranty... Our repair shop said they were told that it was not under warranty because, get this, "it didn't break down on them and fail". So basically because it didn't leave us stranded on the side of the road it's not covered.

After hearing this I give them a call and not only did they tell me because we were not stranded on the side of the highway having a "total breakdown" they also say it's covered only if the broken engine block is damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated engine component. I'm no mechanic, but what other way can the completely busted engine blocks break AND furthermore, it was broken when we bought it and the blocks hold the actual engine in place - so let me be clear here, if the engine falls out and leaves you stranded on the highway you're covered, but if you're fixing something that is broken that is considered a main component, it's not covered. How do you claim to give "peace of mind" to anyone purchasing a used vehicle if you don't cover the engine blocks that hold the rest of the ENTIRE engine together and how would we have known they were broken when we bought it?

The lady on the phone was rude to us and asked "has a breakdown occurred?" When we said no she said it wasn't covered. She was very curt and when I asked "how is that possible it's a main component", she asked again if a breakdown occurred and we said no, but they are completely busted to the point that our mechanic can't in good faith, put them back in and send us on our way and she said it's not covered if a breakdown did not occur - customer service is clearly not something they excel at. We are out $1800 the first few days we owned our new "used" SUV with total "peace of mind coverage" line we were given. We also had our repair place find a few other things wrong and R.A.S. said they are not covered because there was not a total breakdown.

I guess if you want anything covered you need to end up stranded/broken down on the side of the road (pray you don't have kids or pets with you and it happens during 8am-5pm so you can get help) in order for them to do anything and I am not even at all confident that they would. This company is a total scam. We would like our $4800 back from this shady company. Our transmission is now sputtering and stalling and unless we end up on the side of the road totally broken down (God forbid we take it in to be looked at now to prevent anything further from going wrong - they must not understand the domino effect) they won't cover it. I doubt they would even if there was a total breakdown because I am sure they would say it wasn't properly lubricated - something we would know, right? Not. Upset, angry, and frustrated do not even begin to cover it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Administration Services?

We purchased a 2005 Ford F-150 from a reputable dealership in south Kansas city MO on March 14, 2016. This dealership also offered a Edmund's warranty powered by car check serviced through Royal Administration. I read over the contract, and called Royal Administration to ask them exactly what was covered and what was not covered. I was told that all internal lubricated parts of the Engine otherwise known as the power train which has always been known as the Engine, Transmission, and the drivetrain which includes things like the differential. They also informed me of everything that was not covered which included things like the body panels, lights, mirrors, brakes, tires, things that are considered wear items. Which is completely understandable. I checked out all of those things before I purchased the vehicle and with my background of work and school these things were also understood.

Anyway, we purchased this vehicle and I started noticing that the engine started to tick and we found out that we needed a new engine as the timing chain adjustors started to go bad according to Jeep. I contacted the dealership and spoke with them and they told me they would take care of everything and I just needed to schedule a time to bring it to them to get it fixed. The dealership then informed me that they did not have the correct tools to fix the job and instead referred me to take the vehicle to a Ford Dealership. This is exactly what we did and according to the warranty we had 30 days or 1,000 miles. It still has not been 30 days from the date that we purchased the vehicle and it has been much less mileage than 1,000 miles. After we took the vehicle to Ford on April 6, 2016 which was a Wednesday and I told the dealership exactly what Jeep said and Jeep is the dealership I purchased the vehicle from.

I also authorized the work to be done at Ford to break down the engine (which is what Royal Admin requested I do) which was 4 hours worth of labor just to prove to the adjustor exactly what the dealership said was true all along and from the beginning. We then played the waiting game for over 4 days for this adjuster to come and look at the vehicle. We originally called Edmund's to start the claim, and the next day they acted like they never received the claim, then Edmund's finally told us after many calls to them that we should have started the claim with Royal Administration and gave us this number that is listed on the site. We call Royal Admin that day to get the claim started which would have been on Thursday April 7, 2016 and Shawn which is the service advisor at Ford, he spoke with Nancy who would not provide her last name and according to her they had 24 to 48 hours to send out a rep to make sure that the claim is legit.

It takes a rep until Friday April 9, 2016 to come out to Ford just to look at it. The rep then waited until late Monday which is the day I am writing this as the Rep came back and said we will not cover the engine because the tires are not factory stock. We made absolutely no modifications to the vehicle and did not know that modifications had even been done and according to the dealership they made no modifications either. We bought the truck exactly how it came from the dealership.

This has left us stranded without a vehicle as nowhere in any dealing or anything that we ever received printed from this company ever stated that we needed to look out for the tire size before purchasing a vehicle. This is completely wrong and unmoral. How could you leave someone stranded on the side of the road after they just purchased a vehicle! We traded in 2 brand new vehicles for an older vehicle to save money and the only reason is because I thought that this company was a reputable company but obviously they lie, scam, and steal. I have lost my job and need help fighting this company, and getting my truck back

They are complete crooks who use lie after lie why they won't cover your claim. Rude, disloyal, obnoxious staff. I will take my business elsewhere. Avoid this company at all costs.

Contract only covers a maximum of 5 days for a rental car but takes a month to approve for any repairs. I pay thousands of dollars to cover repairs and then another thousand for the rental.

Purchased the warranty for my 2006 Nissan Frontier. After 3 months or so, I noticed a vibration at 40 mph. I scheduled an appointment with Nissan to diagnose the problem. They found the u-joints in the front bad and the carrier bearing. They also said that the timing chain and the a/c condenser fan was bad. I then gave the dealership my policy and they contacted Royal Administration to get prior authorization just as explained in their contract. I left the truck there since Royal said they would need an inspector to come out and verify the situation. Two days later, I receive a phone call from the dealership saying I need to come in and sign an authorization form for tear down to show the inspector the point of failure on the timing chain.

I called Royal Administration to ask why is a complete tear down of the front of my engine necessary to know that the timing is bad. They stated that since my policy was less than 6 months old, they would looking at it very closely and stated that it would most likely not be covered. I asked, the policy says covers timing chain and any components needing lubrication that have failed. They basically just wanted to hang the phone up on me. I went to the dealership and authorized the teardown, $400. I would be responsible for if they would not cover it. The dealership tore down the engine and called me within 24 hrs of authorization. I went to the dealership to document the failure myself and could clearly see that the guide had failed causing the chain to start to rub on the gear.

It took 3 days for the inspector to arrive and inspect the truck. I get a call from the dealer saying that Royal Administration denied the claim and only approved the a/c fan. Now, they approved the a/c fan. Dealer part cost $180 plus installation, they approved $53. I'm guessing they wanted to get one of a junkyard car and have the Nissan dealer install it and warranty it. So, I called Royal Administration to know why they denied it. I spoke to the person assigned to my claim, he said it's pre-existing. How can you say its pre-existing? Do you have some record of my truck being serviced somewhere else? He said "NO, I don't need it. I have 27 years experience." Then I want an official denial letter mailed to me and stating the reason. He said "I don't need to send you one. I've done my job and this conversation is over (hang up on me)."

By law, they have to send you a denial letter and they refused. I then spoke to a lady supervisor and then to the owner of the company William, neither of them would help me understand their reasoning and they keep changing why they denied it and for what reasons. They actually used the reason "rust". RUST. Take a 2015 model car, put it on a rack, and I guarantee the undercarriage will have rust. I told William there is a difference between surface rust and flat out completely rusted out. This truck was always a Florida truck, never lived in the northern elements. Basically, they have written a contract with back door denial reason. William told me he's worked for the automobile industry for over 30 years. It's a lie. He worked for an insurance company and learned how to cheat honest working people. In the end, I had to pay $400 for tear down, $300 for rental car (10 days), and they say their turnaround time is 48 hrs.

I had to tow my truck 70 miles back home with all the engine components in the bed. I ended up in the hospital for 1 day from dehydration and chest pains (stress). My truck, since October 9th (towed home) until writing this, is still in my driveway, torn apart. I bought another truck, temporary, to commute. Otherwise, my family would suffer from a loss of income. I have reached out to the State attorney in MA and in FL along with News Channel 8 investigations and the FCC Federal Trade Commission. All of them are handling this as I write this. I have also retained an Attorney demanding they fix my truck and compensate me of any punitive damages. I'm including a link of a website that is actually dedicated to helping an consumers that have been denied of their warranty contract from Royal Administration. All legal aid info, state attorney resources, and government contacts are there. Contact http://royaladmin.info

I purchased an extended auto warranty and the first claim that I make, they don't want to pay. They have found excuse after excuse to not pay the claim. Everything they asked the mechanic shop to do was done and they still asking me to do something else to prove the part or parts are not working. I am talking about the ac compressor.

I needed my car repaired for the first time and they tell me I'm not covered anymore because I have a car that's too much and I have a salvaged title on my car title.

This company uses an outside company to pedal their policies so that when a claim is brought, they can blame it on misrepresentation during the sales process for which they are not responsible. I purchased a policy for my vehicle because my previous policy had expired. I do not like to negotiate with mechanics because I can never be sure that they are not trying to pad the repairs. I was even encouraged to purchase the upgraded policy because my car was nearing 10 years old.

Months later, I had my car checked and was told I only needed brakes. I paid out of pocket and all was good until 2 months after that when I began to hear a squeaking sound. After going to two mechanics who were not sure about the sound, the Ford mechanics were able to confirm that the "bushings and control arms" needed to be replaced. This apparently has to do with the suspension which is fully covered in my policy. The shop waited days for the underwriter to show up but assured me that the repair was covered as stated in the policy. He said that as soon as the underwriter saw the old parts and approved the repair, they would get the car back to me quickly.

To their surprise and mine, the claim was denied. The reason was that the problem could have not occurred since purchasing the policy which is odd because the sales person suggested the upgraded policy: "even though you have never had a problem with your vehicle, it is older". More importantly, when I asked where to take my car to be inspected for the policy, I was told that it would not be necessary. I should have know that they were up to shady business right there. The Attorney General was later given a different reason for not covering the repair which again contradicted what is clearly stated in the policy. Do not use this company as they are not reputable and will not honor your repair; however, they collect the premium so fast that they sometimes charge twice in the same month. BEWARE!!!

They called and I spoke with them to find out how much an extended warranty would cost. Then they tell you they will send you what the policy covers if you pay them $495, that is refundable within 30 days. What? I have to pay to see what I'm thinking about buying. I told them I'd just go to the Mercedes dealership and talk to them and they told me that I would not be able to buy the premium coverage now because I declined their offer on the phone. What?? They said my VIN number will be reported – that I declined the extended warranty and that I can NEVER get what they are offering me again. I told them that based on my ridiculous phone conversation with them on the phone, that I could only imagine what it would be like to try to get them to pay for a claim.

And now that I read the reviews, my thinking looks to be correct. There are plenty of other less expensive gold premium extended warranties available with A+ rated companies now that I looked on line. If Royal Administration Services calls you tell them No Thank You and don't waste your time talking to them. They also connect you to 4 different people and then you get to the closer who threatens you with NEVER being able to get a good policy if you say decline to take the deal they are offering. WHAT????

I made the mistake of buying a policy from these people and have found them very difficult to deal with. You can never just get them on the phone. Of course they were right there immediately when they sold me the policy for 7 grand. My repair companies, and auto dealers all hate them. They reject claims all the time and we have to negotiate everything. Right now my car is stuck in the shop overnight because we could not get them to respond on a request for a simple covered claim.

Bought a used car. Dealer gave me 3 month 4000 mile Royal warranty with car. Two hundred miles later had problems with sensors that are in all newer cars. Royal doesn't cover parts that come on newer cars. I called dealer told them about worthless warranty, they said they were sorry. Now I pay $1000 bill at garage. Royal warranties are nothing but royal shaft.

I cancel my warranty because it sucks and I have been given the runaround for my refund. 30 days is ridiculous. I didn't have to wait two days for them to take it out of my account.. It's the worst customer service I've ever seen and they lie about their warranty coverage, its loopholes for why they won't cover a thing.

Had car engine work done on my valve covers on my 2005 Chrysler. My plan is the elite which is a $100 deductible on all work. After the dealer contacted them they had an adjuster call them back and told them that they wasn't going to pay the full price of the repair. Not only that the dealer is holding my car until they paid what was agree. They had my car for two days. This is not the first time I had problem with them when they refuse to pay for my power windows on my 2005 Town & Country which they claim since the motor work they didn't cover the tracks. Don't use this company if you want to stay sane.

I took my Tahoe into the dealer because the driver side rear brake locked up and I had a vibration when stop at a light. Also my Key transmitter wasn't working. The dealer while my Tahoe was on the lift found one engine mount collapsed, transmission mount collapsed, and a leaking transfer case that caused the problem. I thought no problem, I have a bumper to bumper extended warranty. The Dealer told me they were amazed how good of shape I keep my Tahoe in. They called the warranty company and they said everything was covered. They sent a person to look at the repairs needed. The warranty company refused to pay because they said the Keyless Remote was old and the brakes were contaminated. They said it was all rusted.

I went and took pictures of the under carriage of my truck. It looked like a new truck. Again the dealer was amazed on how good condition it was in. The warranty company will pay for one clasped engine mount. They won't pay to fix the leaking transfer case that's causing the problem. I took my truck in the shop 06/05/2015. It is now 06/19/2015. Had to rent a car going on 2 weeks now. VERY VERY UPSET WITH THIS WARRANTY COMPANY. PLEASE DON'T ANYONE ELSE GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY. P.S. MY WARRANTY EXPIRES IN SEPTEMBER 2015. I think they are just waiting for my warranty to expire.

Royal is a rip off. I paid over $2000 for a 3-year warranty, have the car for under a year, fuel pump and a sensor go. So everyone knows when you replace the pump you also replace the filter. Royal covered fuel pumps so I thought, "oh I'm in the clear," NOT!!! Between parts, labor for the three parts, fuel pump, filter and sensor was 1350. Somehow these squeals work out to where they only have to cover 450 of the final cost and then tell me that I have a 100 warranty. So though they covered the most expensive part that went bad of the three they end up paying 350 and I pay 1000, how's that work??? I'm still trying to figure out how I let them violate me!!! Please do yourself a favor, don't buy any of their packages!!!

This company contacted me letting me know that my warranty was about to expire on my Pontiac G5. A sales person by the name of ** told me all about their company, its great benefits, bumper to bumper coverage for just 72 months. I just received a letter from Royal Administration Services that my contract is null and void because they received no monies to cover the contract. I've talked with them and they tell me they is "no longer a company, Royal Auto Protection". Please be aware people. I used a credit card to pay in full and they have told me that they would have covered this but you only have 60 days after any purchase for them to do anything about this. I am beyond furious. I'm on a tight income and can't afford to lose over $2500.00. ALL, BEWARE of this company.

Talking to salesperson, then sent to finance. Told finance that I wanted to see the information on the policy prior to purchase and not do any payment with a credit card until I received the policy. They were very rude and hung up the phone… They must be hiding something. I saw the comments on your site and I am glad I didn't purchase the policy. They come off as a fraud and I would not recommend this organization. I even called them back only to be put on hold with no answer.

I called Royal Adm. to get a price for coverage that my dealer gave me. I just wanted to compare the price so I make sure that the dealer is not overcharging me. The lady answer the phone was very rude. She answer questions by say "mmm." She refused to give me any prices and she told me that I can only get the price from the dealer. So I asked her, "what about if the dealer is over charging me how would I know?" Her answer was "They have to make money too." Yes I know but I don't want to be double charged. She kept saying the same thing with a rude yelling voice. Then I hang up on her. The # that I called on their website is sales. I am not sure what are they selling beside bad customer service. I definitely will not buy their crappy coverage.

Don't waste your money. I signed up with a good company, so I thought, and my contract was sold to Royal Administration Services, My Camshaft had huge leaks...... Sorry, NOT COVERED. WHAT!!!!!! SORRY, it has to be from an internal part malfunction. Of course it's from an internal part but how can I prove that by external inspection? So the whole transmission has to go first..... What a bunch of baloney...... So if I would of waited until it did, then I'M SURE there would of been a reason not to cover it....pre-existing condition. THIS WHOLE COMPANY IS A BUNCH OF BALONEY! STAR RATING.........0 for consumers. 5-STAR for CON to take YOUR MONEY.

Please don't do business with them. They have horrible customer service and even the manager was rude as well. They don't like to pay for services and please look at contract because they don't cover a lot! They lied to myself and the shop!

1.0 star rating 9/30/2014 - ROYAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICE 51 Mill St Building F Hanover MA SCAM. I purchased AA Auto Protection 4023 Kennett Pike Ste 241 Wilmington Delaware 19807 (NOT AAA Protection) 07/31/2014 100.000 miles extended warranty. My car was 90.981 mile and I drove car until 93.133. Car died while driving on 93 N Exit 5 NH. Car trying to run but not start back. 09/01/2014, I called tow company. I towed Minuteman VW Bedford MA. They said timing chain broke while stress no reason. Royal Administration Not happy about that (AA Auto Protection says you can repair your car any repair shop your choice).

Jordan ** (RIP OFF) - LIAR, DON'T believe them. On propose denial my claim after 28 Days ROYAL ADMINISTRATION CLAIM ADVISOR JOHN **. Why they wait 28 days (9/30/2014) - why because they are looking used parts? And VW dealer asking more money from them. They don't offer me rental. They need my repair record. I gave them everything and they are liar. They didn’t received anything I sent myself. Also VW dealer sent them everything - Title copy, Registration copy bill of sale. I called ROYAL ADMINISTRATION. We revived everything still in process - 3 days later they said didn't receive anything. Sent back everything some reason on purpose (28 DAYS) hold my claim. Claim MANAGER JOHN ** - DON'T KNOW WHAT SERVICE CONTRACT SAYS STATE REQUIREMENT.

They broke Massachusetts Law state requirement used vehicles with 80.000 or more or 125.000 mile at the times of sale provides coverage for 30 days or 1250 miles. Whichever occurs first - purchasing date 7/31/2014 miles 90.981. Cam chain broke 9/01/2014 miles 93.133. I will contact, Massachusetts Attorney General Office, (BBB) TV channel and news. I ALSO FILE MY LEGAL RIGHT.

Having owned my own business for 30 years, I can without doubt say that Royal Administrative Services are the most deceitful people I've ever dealt with. Oh. don't take my word for it! Just take a look at the BBB report on these characters. How they can be a 12 year member in good standing is beyond me! I purchased an extended car warranty from these clowns from a NH dealership in March 2014. After an issue with the vehicle in July, I discovered what a piece of crap the warranty was. I went to dealership to cancel. That was July 23rd. It was only after numerous calls to both Royal and the dealership and a formal complaint to the NH BBB that on Aug. 26th I received a letter from Royal confirming the cancellation effective August 8th, not July 23rd.

In addition, according to their letter the proceeds from the cancellation had been forwarded to the lien holder, approximately $1400. Well guess what? That's correct, the lien holder has not seen their check which was sent according to them on Aug. 21st. The lien holder Hanscom Federal Credit Union is only a short distance from these guys and again despite numerous calls and another complaint to the MA BBB as of Sept. 8th this is still not resolved. My next step will be the NH & MA AG, I've had it with Royal!

I took my car to a repair facility on a Friday, for a brake problem, master cylinder and power brake booster. They sent an inspector, they took their sweet time and it wasn't approved until 5 days later. It was repaired that same day but they refused to pay until 2 days later, after numerous phone calls and complaints. They claimed that the invoice sent to them was missing information, information they already had, vin number and mileage. Customer service was not very helpful, they should have just made a phone call credit card payment, but NOOO, they insist on faxing over payment, 3 times, which was never received by repair facility.

They could have easily have called the inspector Tuesday morning, confirm the diagnosis. Then called the repair facility and asked them for mileage and vin number and boom, it would have been repaired that same day and then they should have called with the credit card payment that same day. But it was a big inconvenience for me to be without my car for a whole 7 days and they did not even offer me a rental car which was in the contract. I was not rental car eligible until they approved my claim which was 5 days later. When it was approved, I did not expect it to be delayed 2 more days.

Claim that they will not honor warranty on a transmission that has gone bad. They claim that it is because my truck is a commercial truck. They knew that because I told them in a taped interview and when they played it back to me twice each time, they heard me say I use my truck for both personal and business. They claim that it was when the claims inspector looked at truck for first time at the repair facility it was immediately recognized as a commercial truck. I in good faith answered all their needed info. If they wanted more info they should have asked for pictures of my truck which they did not. They only asked for enough to get me to buy their policy. When came time to file a claim that is when they dropped the hammer on me. Why in heaven's name would I lie to them to gain coverage when I would be taking a huge risk to be caught defrauding them when I needed any coverage in the future? Do not purchase a warranty from these people as they are at the least rude and unethical.

I bought warranty that was to cover drive train, electrical and air conditioning. My air went out and they say it's not on warranty.

MY 2003 Acura TL have a problem with the transmission. Took it to dealership. Called the extended warranty then they said they will send an adjuster. Nobody showed up. Dealership called back the warranty and said ok to do the job because the car has been known to have transmission issue. Dealer submit a quote for rebuilt transmission, warranty refused and said they will send a transmission from the JUNKYARD with 85000 miles car. WHY they have to get a junkyard transmission for a kind of car that is known to have a transmission problem??? Now they are offering me to extend my policy!! Why? Sound like a money pit. Is it because the transmission from the junkyard will be breaking again soon? STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!! When something that is critical broke in your car, junkyard part is their alternative source and they will say it's "like in kind" parts.

Royal Administration Services Company Profile