Hanover, MA

1.2/5 (86 ratings)

About Royal Administration Services

Royal Administration Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Administration Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Administration Services?

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

This company is one of the worst to deal with in a situation when repairs are needed on a vehicle. Communication is non-existent. When the vehicle is taken to the shop, it takes days and sometimes a week to get an adjuster out to inspect the vehicle. They will find any way they possibly can to avoid paying claims. Company lied to me on multiple occasions.

On my 2nd go-around with this company, the lifters went bad in my Tahoe and they denied the claim on a full coverage warranty because when they turned it on, it wasn't showing the problem. I have now been without my vehicle for 3 weeks, they decided to deny the claim. First for the oil change slips not being signed and now because they couldn't find an issue with the vehicle. I am speaking to company management, adjusters, etc. to get this issue resolved before the vehicle gets any worse and my vehicle returned to me, and I am currently not getting anywhere with them. If you want to continually argue with the company to back their product and pay the bills on warranty claims by all means go with this company. I would highly advise not using this warranty company. I hope this helps anyone avoid making the mistake that I did with entrusting this company.

Original review: July 31, 2022

Their goal is to Deny EVERY claim. Air Suspension is sagging. All agreed. Can visually see it squatting. Won't approve replacing air shock or noisy air compressor. Claim can't justify the cause of leaking airbag. Claim compressor makes noise but still working. Agent was rude to me and the dealership. If the dealership says this is the broken part and cause Royal keeps making more excuses to not approve and deny claims. Total waste of money. They need to be shut down. Wish I could get a refund. Such a huge waste of money and time arguing with them. They are trained to deny, lie, argue and be Rude to me the paying customer. SCAM, FRAUD. Can I give them a rating of minus -100?

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 1, 2022

I would give them ZERO stars if I could. Aggressive and very dishonest sales representatives. Don't sign up to anything because of the salespeople's overconfident tone. Thankfully, I read their reviews before signing up to anything.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I received a phone call this morning from a girl claiming to be from VISA something and was transferred to the Royaladmin.com agents for an analysis of what it would cost me to insure my vehicle's repair warranty. I went through 3 different scenarios of what it would cost me; all the plan costs never dipped below $3,350.00. I asked for the website to gather more information before forking out money via a credit card to them and was I ever so glad that I did my research first! I have been taken by scammers in the past and learned a very costly lesson about doing business with scammers on the phone and online without researching the company. I saved thousands of hard earned money by hanging up on these heartless people. You do the same my friend.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I got a phone call this morning by Royal Administration Services. They told me that my car's factory warranty was expiring. I was puzzled because I literally had just bought the car 5 months ago. They told me that they could give me a plan. Due to my financial issues at the moment, they offered an employee discount rate of $150 with 12 payments of 150.

I was hesitant because I had ran through the same scam with a different company and a different vehicle before. (Paid $2000 and was never able to use it.) This time I wanted to make sure I was not throwing my money in the trash. Good thing I was not. I refused to give my money to sales reps for a company that were so pushy. The gentleman on the phone, even said "I don't have time to wait for you to make up your decision. I have to close your case today, I have a family and I need to put food on the table. I'm not gonna lose my job over some random person." I got extremely infuriated that I ended up just hanging up the phone. Trust me. This, company will paint a beautiful picture for you how they will give you this glorious package. With unlimited this unlimited that but based off the reviews it looks like that's not the case. I'd rather look for someone else who's legitimate.

Original review: March 18, 2021

CEO according to their website - Joanne Wisnaskas. She either needs to know her company provides CRAPPY service, and knows and just steals money from people and doesn't care. I'd like to think it's option 1, but who knows. You can find her on LinkedIn here: **. Too bad I can't give any less than 1 star because I'd give them a NEGATIVE 10 if it was an option. We are actual people, and we hoped from better. I am a Retired Army guy, and I find it hard to believe that I gave so much of my life so that companies can treat people like such garbage. Makes me sad.

They leave us feeling like we got SUCKERED into buying this on a used vehicle we purchased. Had the car (2007 Nissan Murano AWD) for very short time, and then COVID hit. We only drove it about 6k miles in roughly the first 8 months. The transmission bit the dust. I had it towed to my local shop because in just a single day since noticing it, the transmission sounded like the Jolly Green Giant was smacking a hammer inside of it with every turn of the wheels.

THREE (yes 3, tres, THREE) weeks later, this "Royal Administration Company" finally sent a local claims adjuster to the shop to evaluate my car. I hear NOTHING, ZIP, NADA from ROYAL. I call them asking what's up. They tell me - the first claims adjuster was assigned to another case. This guy didn't even work for them so being assigned to another case made NO SENSE to me. He was a LOCAL independent adjuster. My guess - he found the damage, wrote it up and showed it to the mechanic, talked to the mechanic about it, turned it in to Royal, and Royal saw that they were going to have to pay a lot of money to cover my repairs under my warranty. So, they called another guy out in hopes that he'd find lesser damage so they didn't have to pay as much. He seemingly found the same damage as the first local claims adjuster. So now we're at 4 and a 1/2 weeks and they finally start considering my claim.

My car is an All Wheel Drive, which means it has a transaxle/transfer case. According to my own research, and my local shops written estimate from Nissan to replace necessary parts, the total would have been around $6k. This is where it gets interesting for us, and CHEAPO Royal SCREWS us, and apparently a ton of their customers.

Royal gets the estimate from my mechanic, and then they go find their own transmission. All good and well until their "authorized payment for repairs" comes back to my mechanic. They are only going to pay HALF of the estimated repairs for my car. Why.... Good question. I call them and talk to some knucklehead named Henry. He says - we found a cheaper transmission, and other necessary parts, for a cheaper price and that's how much they're going to pay. After digging and digging and many questions with VERY frustrating vague and evasive answers from him, he gives me the number to the shop where they're getting the transmission and I get what I'm sure is a fraction of the real story.

Ready - they found me USED PARTS with 90,000 MILES ON THEM from a state OUTSIDE of where I live (Texas), so Henry Knucklehead says - they did their job. I only had 119,000 miles on my car. I think the average intelligent person would expect the same mileage out of any replacement "USED" transmission that the original one had before it broke. So, I'd get about 30k miles out of the crappy USED transmission, and then have to fight with Royal all over again. Also, if I want the parts, I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE THEM SHIPPED to my mechanic. Who in their right mind would put a used up transmission in their car when they can only expect it to break again so soon. I'll bet NOBODY from Royal would do that. Joanne Wisnaskas - CEO of Royal - would you do that? I'll answer for you - NO WAY, you wouldn't. So why is it okay to treat customers this way? It's not, and therefore my negative review.

SUMMARY: This is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST VEHICLE WARRANTY COMPANY ON THE MARKET. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, and according to almost everything I read about them on the Internet, that's about what everyone thinks. Wish I would have done more research before I got suckered by them. THEY DON'T TAKE ANY ACTION FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS AT A TIME. THEY NEVER communicated with us. It was always ME calling them, staying on hold for long periods, and getting pushed from person to person or being given vague and evasive answers.

THEY JUST SUCK THAT MONEY FROM YOU, AND THEN DON'T WANT TO PAY. They are terrible, and the absolute worst warranty company. We've used several other companies over the years when we've purchased used vehicles. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN, and I'd strongly advise anybody to NEVER used this Royal Administration Services for anything, regardless of what they sell, and especially vehicle warranties.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

Unfortunately, they cold called me in November of '16 and I took the bait. Didn't have any savings at the time and was worried that if anything major went wrong with my car, I would have no way to pay for it. I paid my contract off in full early last year (about $3,500). Other than routine maintenance, I've had a minimum of issues with my 2011 Chevy HHR. The cable on my drivers side door broke over the winter. The handle had broken the previous summer, but I was able to fix that myself. No such luck this time since I couldn't open the door. Cost just over $500 to have the local mechanic fix it for me. Filed a claim with Royal, DENIED!!

Apparently they consider this normal wear and tear? I've owned cars for over 30 years and not once have I had to replace a door handle cable because the door wouldn't open!! Compressor on my AC went last week. Filed another claim DENIED!!! Their excuse this time was that the clutch had failed and they don't cover mechanical failures? What the f??? Wasn't that the WHOLE REASON I got this rip off insurance in the first place? I could have sworn they told me on the phone back in '16 that the AC is one of the systems they'd cover if I had a major repair on it.

I'm left to wonder what, if anything, on my car would they cover if it breaks? Roy, my mechanic, has told me that they look for excuses to weasel out of paying constantly and that all these car repair insurance companies are scamming thieves. I'll be calling them Monday morning and I'll probably get nowhere. Another poster says they are located in Massachusetts? I think I will end up filing a complaint with the Mass AG.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Took my car to shop when check engine light came on. Was told broke timing chain. Tried to file claim. Was lied to several times. After 30 days 100's of phone calls claimed denied. Worst company ever. Do not purchase warranty through this company. Nothing but lies, runaround and denied claims. If you hear Royal Administration mentioned in any extended warranty contract run fast. You will never get car repaired.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Bought for a used truck back in Sept. 2019. Purchased the 12 months/12,000 miles warranty, best one the dealer could offer, turbo included, 4wd included --everything. First few weeks were fine, turbo starts leaking coolant at the fitting on the turbo, also started having grinding and lock-up issues with the rear limited slip differential. Take it in to the shop in my town, they say the turbo line is leaking and it is a cheap part, lots of labor to get to it, however. The differential has metal shavings in it that were excessive. Try and do the first claim on the truck.

Inspector comes out few days later the following week, looks at the issues, submits to Royal admin, claims are denied (no surprise), since they were considered "pre-existing" prior to me owning the truck??!! What?? These were driveability and performance issues that would not let me drive very far to begin with and I drove it 700 miles on its first trip home! You have got to be kidding me! I was honestly not surprised by this, so I fork out the $600+ for the work and moved on with things. Fast forward to spring 2020 and the truck is starting to have performance issues, gas mpg decline, and a sever rattle on start-up.

I look up the symptoms and sure enough, it has been experienced before, "Great", I thought, another claim to be denied I bet. Bring it in to the Ford dealership to have them inspect it and risk paying out of my pocket for the diagnosis (dealership woes) if claim is denied, need more time, etc... Well needless to say an inspector comes out, tells them to measure oil pressure at start up (always going to be 0), worthless test, didn't hear the issue, etc... CLAIM DENIED. Call warranty company back, have to beg to get another inspector out and to LISTEN to the dealer about the issues, not just do a random test that would achieve nothing.

Second inspector comes out for the same issue (2-3 weeks in the shop at this point) and listens to the dealership, hears the issue, says, "Oh yeah, this is a known issue, I've seen this before, I'll report back to warranty company," also mentions why this hasn't been taken care of since it is a known issue?!?! Claim goes back to Royal admin..."I have it this time!" I think. Then they ask for service records, great! We're getting somewhere. I can see the writing on the wall, however, when my service adviser calls them and they say they never received any service records. I check my email, check the address, says "sent", so I re-send it again; never receiving confirmation from them, mind you.

Fast-forward 2 more weeks, I call the selling dealer; they route me to "that guy" (the one who is local who can "help" with their company claims). I have to listen to his rhetoric about how old he is, how long he's been doing this, how he used to be a mechanic, dealer, service adviser, worked for every dealership, blah, blah, blah... He then blames the dealer and says they are the ones holding this up, saying they have been lazy about calling, whatever. I get it, man, your job is to ensure that your company doesn't have to pay out, I imagine you get bonuses for every "blocked" claim!!! At this point I'm exhausted from all the calls, the constant checking in, the time, MY time, I haven't had my truck in over a darn month!! This is absurd.

Service adviser calls back the other day (end of March 2020 now) and says CLAIM DENIED, because there was no check engine light.... Words cannot begin to describe my frustration at this point. I am now dealing with the dealer to get whatever money back I can on this, so that I can pay for a $2500 repair on my truck. TLDR (Too long, didn't read): 3 CLAIMS DENIED, fine print will kill you, most of them say "TSBs not covered" (for reference a TSB is just an approved method of doing a repair consistently, nothing more), even when you have ALL the right documents and proof, they always will find a way to weasel out of it. After all, that is the point of their business--to literally DENY as many claims as possible. Save up your money for when a repair is actually needed, do your PM (preventative maintenance).

Resolution response: Feb. 27, 2020

Was able to get my case moved up to management for review and looks like they are going to accept charges.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Declined warranty stating Carfax report of services rendered was not sufficient. Wanted invoices directly from service provider. Service provider changed computer systems so could not produce invoices, so had provider send email to warranty company confirming services. Royal would not accept. Cost me $4100 in repairs that were covered in warranty contract. Business should be shut down.

Royal Administration Services Company Information