Endurance Auto Warranty

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Endurance Auto Warranty

Endurance Auto Warranty provides customizable auto protection plans backed by a 30-day refund policy. Coverage comes in six different tiers, but you can customize any plan for your needs. Payment plans for up to 36 months are available, and you can potentially transfer coverage should you sell your vehicle.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Long repayment schedules
    • Some plans are transferable
    • No broker or intermediary
    • Extends coverage to older cars
    Cons
    • Limited rental car reimbursements
    • No corrosion coverage

Over 10k reviews since 2014

Stars Rating

• 78%
    • 10%
    • 3%
    • 1%
    • 6%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

1 featured review
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endurance Auto Warranty?

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2018

My daughter's car warranty had expired. She moved out on her own and I knew she wouldn't be able to afford if something went wrong. I looked online and looked up Endurance. Their reps were great. They told me exactly what my daughter needed and I went straight to the page and found it. Also, the payment plan was very easy to set up and I got to pick the date that I wanted to pay.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2018

I recently purchased a vehicle so I wanted to have an extended warranty. I started shopping and read three quotes from three different companies and chose Endurance. The first rep was trying to close the deal when I didn’t have the information from the other two quotes and he seemed a little frustrated that I won’t make a decision immediately. I told him I was just in early stages of comparing three different companies to make a decision. The first quote was not competitive with the other two and then I had a representative from Endurance call me back. She went back over the quote and it was a little different than first quote. She also went over the coverage and I made a decision to go with them.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2018

I bought my car new in 2006 and I've only got 73,000 miles on it now. I'm retired, so I'm gonna be hitting the road more. I bought the extended warranty from Endurance online and it's very valuable for a senior citizen like me.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2018

Endurance is reliable and their customer service is great. My car is a 2014, so the regular bumper-to-bumper warranty will be out this 2018. My car is a fully-loaded car and it requires a lot of maintenance if you really don’t know what you’re doing. I’d rather have the professionals do it than me. So, I decided to get an extended warranty. I went through the BBB page about warranties, and Endurance was one of the ones that was at the top. I also called around, I got quotes, and Endurance was the one that gave me the best. A lot of them was giving me the ones where you pay so much a month for the life of the car rather than you get a set price and pay that off and then you’re able to be payment-free. The Endurance rep was very good. He kept in contact and told me about everything. He got it to the point to where I really didn’t have any questions for him because he had answered everything. Making the payment wasn’t difficult at all.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2018

I have a dented vehicle and I thought it can be costly for maintenance. A colleague of mine signed up with Endurance Auto Warranty and I had an excellent experience with their rep. Everything was transparent and user-friendly. Endurance Auto Warranty is a great extended warranty company. Get with them.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2018

I wanted to make sure my daughter didn't have any troubles with the used vehicle I bought her. So I looked into getting an extended warranty and the person I worked with at Endurance was very professional. He did a very good job and the customer service was very nice. Making payments has been very easy as well. They automatically take the payments out.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2018

My car is very old and potentially important stuff could go wrong, so I figured getting protected with an extended warranty would be better to do rather than selling it. I have a Mini and I wanted something that was very comprehensive. Endurance is rated well online and had a good Better Business Bureau rating. Their rep who I dealt with was thorough, kind, and helpful. Making the payment for the purchase was easy too. I took out the policy about a week ago and I just received the documents yesterday. Without having had to use it, the thought of having it is already good.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2018

My wife and I are very impressed by Endurance and we like what we’ve seen of them so far. I bought a used car that I need some coverage on and Endurance has a reputation for being one of the best providers, if not the best, in the warranty industry. Based on that, we looked at some of their plans and looked like they had what I was looking for, something that was at least a four-year warranty and with bumper-to-bumper coverage and no deductible. My wife did the phone call and the guy she spoke to was pleasant. While we have to wait for a thousand miles to accumulate on the vehicle before the insurance cuts in, they've already sent us the paperwork and some identification cards. So we received everything they told us we would receive. They also set us up on automatic payment plan. We gave them a credit card so they can link the payments and it’s painless to do it that way.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2018

My manufacturer’s warranty ran out and I didn’t wanna be caught with some expenses so I wanted an extended warranty. I looked on the internet and so far Endurance was the highest rated so I went with them. The rep answered all of my questions. He was very courteous and friendly. I would recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2018

My best cars have had warranties previously and when I did my research, Endurance is a highly-rated company. The specialists there were helpful and more personable compared to other warranty companies. They also had answers to whatever questions I had. For the payment plan, we worked out what the value of the policy versus how many duration of the months. I’m only two weeks into the policy and there’s a 30-day lapse policy where you can’t use it. But the warranty is more for security and I haven’t had any issues with the car. Overall, everything has been good with Endurance. And I would recommend them.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2018

Signing up with Endurance was quick, easy, and a positive experience. I found out that they were a top-rated company when I did some research online and they explained everything when I signed up. I was told I gotta get a thousand miles on my car and have it for 30 days before any claim. My car is in good condition but an extended auto insurance is real valuable. I had one before on a pick-up truck and it really came in handy when I had an issue with the vehicle.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2018

When my car policy expired, I looked online and Endurance has a good rating. I also had a good experience with their rep when I purchased the warranty and everything went smoothly. The policy isn’t in effect yet as I have a 30 to 60-day period to wait, but we’re good so far.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2018

I always had an auto warranty with all my previous cars. When I checked with five other warranty companies, Endurance gave me a good value for my dollar at the time. However, there was another company, but they called me back too late because I already committed to Endurance. This is my first time dealing with Endurance. Everybody was professional and polite. Also, I know a lot about cars and have had numerous coverage, and they sounded like they know what they were talking about. Also, their customer service was straight up and reasonable.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

I'd like to have an extended coverage just in case anything happens then I looked at the top-rated ones online and Endurance was the first one I picked. The rep went over everything and explained what miles I needed, and he was really nice about it. I made a downpayment, then a monthly payment for two years, which was fine. Everything was pretty easy and smooth.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

The transmission on my car was shot. So I decided I was finally gonna go and get an extended warranty. I looked up several different companies and Endurance was backed by the Better Business Bureau. There were a lot of good reviews. When I talked to them, their reps were very knowledgeable and polite. They were able to answer any questions I may have had. The only thing I have to complain about is that I have to have two logins since we now have two vehicles covered under Endurance. It's to look at or make payments. We did get everything in the mail though. It was really easy. But I wish it was one profile for both accounts. Nonetheless, I’ve already told my folks about Endurance.

CoveragePrice

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

My 2016 Chevrolet Impala had a malfunctioning fuel pump that cost me over $1000 to get it replaced, and the existing warranty I had when I bought it as a used car had already gone away. I knew I needed to get some other extended warranty so I started looking up different warranties online. Endurance seemed to have the best overall coverage for a certain period of time for a certain amount of money for my type of vehicle, its age and the miles. So, I went to their website and started the process of getting one.

I had a quick phone call with the Endurance rep and we decided which were the best options, what period of time and how many miles to extend it for. Then they went through the process of giving me what it would cost and how much down and that it would come in effect in 30 days, of which I agreed to all that. I gave them my credit card and the payment is on a monthly schedule. I checked my credit card account and noticed the other one went through for early September as planned, so no problems.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

My coverage is running out and I was shopping around as I wanted to keep my car covered. What I have is an older model so a warranty is good to have. Endurance's plan offered fit really well compared to other companies. They're also rated very highly in the industry. So, I reached out to them. Working with them was a very efficient process. They asked for mileage and they trusted what I said. I've had other experiences wherein a warranty company would make me take pictures of the vehicle and send it.

Conversely, Endurance's reps were very polite and informative. They said everything up front about what the warranty covers and what the plan is. They explained the payment process on a couple different occasions. I understood that I had to make a downpayment and pay monthly for two years but I get a five-year policy with X amount of miles. I don't feel like I got scammed and my documents came in a timely manner. Working with them was a very comfortable experience.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

I purchased a Jaguar which is a luxury car so, repairs and stuff are expensive. I don't wanna run into where something goes wrong and I can't afford it. I Googled auto warranty companies and Endurance was the first one. The rep who helped me make the purchase was wonderful and knowledgeable. He made sure I got the right plan for my vehicle and the stuff that I know like happens with vehicles. He was very helpful, so he made me make a decision that was really good. They took money off my credit card and I'm paying every month. I will set up an automatic payment in the future months.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

I did some research and Endurance was the more reliable and reputable company compared to their competitors. Their rep was very knowledgeable and set me up with the right plan. I got the bumper to bumper coverage and my experience has been pretty good with Endurance.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

I needed a warranty for my vehicle. I’ve been looking online and Endurance had come up as one of the top warranty companies. The rep I dealt with was very professional, very informative, and he was able to help me to make a decision. Also, making the payments for my purchase wasn’t too difficult at all. I would recommend Endurance. They were very helpful with terminologies and exactly what it was for.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

The Endurance Auto Warranty rep who helped me was super friendly and seemed to know what she was talking about. She recommended a couple of options based on my current mileage. They were the same ones I had already researched and was thinking about picking for myself. The rep said that I have a $100 deductible and I would receive all the information in the mail or I would have a card. There would be a phone number on it and submitting a claim should be simple. The customer service was great.

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

Beware of the Endurance warranty company and pay attention buyers who will plan to buy. I have a terrible experience with Endurance extended warranty and I trusted the Endurance and they’re doing like play and fool “scam”. In July 2015 (I’m second owner) I purchased 07 Mercedes S550 (78,660 mileage). I checked the Carfax history about (first owner) 14 services. I tested drive and no sign any problems. 3 years later on June 2018 I reviewed the Google of extended warranty coverage for automotive and I see Consumer Affairs, BBB and other customers rate the warranty and I see Endurance warranty is the top quality and rate of the warranty coverage (I purchased it on June 21 superior coverage plan $452 per month for my car).

Waiting period: 30 days and 1,000 mileage (passed 43 days and passed mileage 1,291). Didn’t hope that happen on the transmission slip happen in the highway and brought my car to licensed mechanic shop (after I noticed the warranty and mech guy said found it 2 transmission and torque converter failed). On Aug 6 Endurance claims agent ordered tow my car to Mercedes dealership for service and diagnostic then 1 week later Mercedes agent called me and said that 2 failed transmission and torque converter like local licensed mechanic guy said it and he tried called to Endurance claims more than 15 times per week and Endurance claims agent answered it then hang up few times plus hold on the call then disconnect until Sept 6 2018.

Mercedes agent spoke with Endurance warranty claims agent. Asked Mercedes to get freeze frame... Sept 7 Mercedes agent sent freeze frame to Endurance claims to few hours later Mercedes agent called me and said that Endurance claims turned denied me for transmission and torque converter services because of first owner who had car in mileage 48,000 (first owner) transmission was serviced and Endurance can’t help me! I want to get full refund and I’m innocent and I’m second owner for purchased! Endurance warranty is ripped off!

Claims HandlingCoverageTech

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

Hey guys. Does anyone know an Attorney in Nevada that will work on contingency? I decided to take this to social media. If I’m getting treated this way by an aftermarket warranty company. How many people are as well? I purchased a used car at Cars Direct in Las Vegas. They sold me Endurance aftermarket warranty as they claimed it was the #1 warranty. My car was well maintained. It was in the shop in April. I have had them put in a new alternator, battery, shocks and tires. Everything that the car needed was completed. About three weeks ago my car overheated. We pulled over immediately and had it towed to Cadillac.

The Cadillac dealer explained when it overheated the water pump seized and belt, drive pulley and tensioner pulley all melted. Causing exhaust gasses in cooling system. They recommended a new engine. I thought I’d be fine considering my warranty states it covered everything. However the warranty sent a adjuster who claims the tension belt caused all of this to occur. Since that $50 part is not covered they denied the claim. This makes no sense. If that’s the case how come the diagnostic proved otherwise? Also a mechanic at Cadillac/GMC with 30 years claims that’s impossible.

In the meantime I’m now stuck without a car. The bank still wants their car payment. They’re not understanding at all. Considering I financed a warranty that’s not abiding by the contract! I’ve been looking for an attorney. Everyone wants a huge retainer. Not in my budget at this time. I moved to Vegas to better my life for my kids. Like everyone else I work hard for my money. It’s simply not fair! BEWARE. NEVER PURCHASE A WARRANTY from Endurance!

Customer ServiceCoveragePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle and a friend of mine suggested to look into Endurance. I did some research and it happened, too, that they covered what I was looking for. I spoke to them and it seems to make sense. They had questions, I had questions. They answered mine, I answered theirs. It seemed simple. They gave me everything in writing. I also called them with several questions after, and they were very helpful and responded quickly. However, my policy is still not active since the car has to have a thousand miles on it or I've to wait for two months. That is the only thing I am not too fond of but it surely applies to a lot of other places. Everything that I have experienced with them so far has been positive.

CoverageTechPrice

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

I bought a pickup at an auction and it has 126,000 on it so I should have insurance on it. I got on the internet and looked at reviews. Endurance sounded okay and their reps knew what they were talking about. They answered the questions I had. I asked her the big stuff like the transmission and engine that cost a lot of money. The way I understood it, the coverage includes electrical. The cost of transmission and engines and rear ends are getting so expensive so the coverage is valuable. They said that I should keep the card they have sent in my glove box. I just go to an authorized dealer and hand them the card, and they will contact Endurance right away. I don’t have to do any payments or anything. They take care of everything.

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

My car didn't have a warranty on it. I googled warranties and Endurance had a high rating. While I was getting my warranty set up, I dealt with informative and courteous representatives. They have been professional and I had a good experience. We came to an agreement on the payment plan. I did a down payment, and then now I'm doing monthly payments.

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

I've had other warranties before and I went with Endurance this time because of my vehicle. I told the rep about my vehicle and he told me how much the warranty would cost. He went through everything, answered my questions and emailed me a copy of the contract.

Claims Handling

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

I got the warranty for protection and I chose Endurance for the longevity of their policy and the mileage. When I made the purchase, they briefly explained the benefits and how to file claims. Everything was good.

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

I love cars since I was a kid and I understand cars, mechanics, software. I’ve had a Ford vehicle for 18 years and I also have a 2015 VW Golf and a 2013 VW Touareg. All these vehicles are TDIs. But due to the recalls, I got a little nervous so I decided I wanted a little more coverage. Endurance has one of the best reputations online. Their reps are well-armed in terms of answering any of my objections. They come back with plausible scenarios and they don’t talk about what they can’t cover, though nobody does.

On the other hand, I know how auto warranties work. Auto warranty companies all say they’re gonna cover you for a powertrain and then they’ll play a game with you and won’t cover the catalytic converter or the turbo. They also have so many guys saying all different things, but not having a coverage was more important than mending my way through various things that they disallow. Also, Endurance did cover the turbo but didn’t cover the catalytic converter but I’m covered by Volkswagen on that.

The specialists from Endurance did an adequate job and the payment plan was more open. There was a small down payment and then the monthly was $133 for three years. However, I thought about cancelling the policy because of our financial situation and we are still in the 30-day period. When I called them about that, they offered to take the monthly payments down to $103. And, they said they had sent me an email to confirm.

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

I acquired a new auto and when I was purchasing the warranty, the people in Endurance were nice. They were helpful in trying to get me the best deal they could. Making payments is easy too. I have to pay monthly and I just gave them my debit card number. There was no difficulty in dealing with their customer service team either, and they sounded real knowledgeable. I'm satisfied.

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2018

My warranty was getting ready to expire. I did some research online and it looked like Endurance has been rated highly. I had a good and bad experience with them. When I originally called, I had a good experience with the girl that helped me sign up. She also told me about the 30-day policy. When I called to cancel, I also had a good experience with the guy who helped me. I was then sent to a manager who had me on the phone for a while and told me he would call me back with numbers. I was disappointed that a couple of weeks went by and he never returned my call to see if I would still wanna keep the warranty. It was getting very close to the 30-day limit. So, I called back yesterday to tell them that I didn’t want the warranty. Maybe I missed the call but there was no message and it almost felt to me like he was just waiting for the 30-day period to be over and hopefully, I would forget and then I wouldn't be able to cancel.

The manager knew there was a time limit on when I could cancel and it kind of went out of my mind for a while because I thought, "Well, he's gonna call me back." He never did, and it occurred to me that I needed to hurry up and call and cancel before 30 days. At that point, I was disappointed with the company that I would not have even kept it with a cheaper amount. Other than that, I also felt like the rate was high for the low mileage that I had on the car and the fact that I don’t use the car a lot.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2018

The GMC Terrain I bought has 125,000 miles on it and I didn't wanna incur any large expenses in case of any breakdowns in the next three years. I did some research online and decided Endurance was the way to go. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with a three-year plan or the gold plan, but their rep was very knowledgeable about his product, very informative and helpful. The plan is a three-year pay monthly and then the fourth year is with no payments. I have recommended Endurance to a lot of people I know. I told them what the plans are and how much they cover.

Claims HandlingCoverage

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2018

I bought my car and paid it off in 2012. The car was in spotless condition and only had 24,000 miles on it. I've never had a claim on it or any substantial work done to it other than a tune-up and regular maintenance. And I thought, "Well, I don't feel like rolling the dice after six years" so I figured I better get some coverage. I did an internet research and looked around. The Endurance rep was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He was also easy to work with and talk to. He explained all the coverages to me and we even went into detail. If there was something that he didn't quite know, he looked into it for me right away and I couldn't be more pleased.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2018

I got a new car and Endurance was one of the most popular warranty companies. The person there, Mahogany, was good. She explained everything to me and let me know what plan I was with and what it was for. She also told me I can call if I had any questions. But I was told that within the next few days, I would be sent a hard copy of my actual warranty agreement and I would need to use that if I got the car in for repair then at the dealership. It would show that car and that would cover the repairs. But I never received the warranty agreement. I wasn’t pleased with that.

The guy that I talked to told me that he would make sure that it would get sent out in the mail right away. He was positive about it and I thought the guy was gonna be helpful. But I still haven't received the warranty agreement that I can read through step by step. No one else has followed up or said what I'm gonna do either. I'm very dissatisfied. My thing is, "Say what you mean, mean what you say." They told me they were gonna do something. That was what I was expecting. If they can't cover something that small, God forbid if I was to file a claim. What would happen then?

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2018

I wanted an extended warranty on my vehicle and when I bought it, it didn’t have the warranty. I got an extended warranty so if something happens later on down the road I have a way to get it fixed. I saw the commercial on TV for a car sale and I went through them and they directed me to Endurance. Their rep was good. He gave me a lot of information, explained them and I got a booklet with all of that in it. It was easy to make payments too. I just did a draft at my account.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2018

I bought a car and a friend recommended Endurance for warranty. I made the purchase online and the payment came out to like $106 a month. It was quick and real simple.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2018

My 2009 Chrysler Aspen is getting a lot older, so I wanted to protect it. I did a little research. Endurance Auto Warranty was the highest-ranking company that I found. I wanted full coverage as possible and what they have was comprehensive. The initial woman that I talked to was very helpful and nice. I did my own individual research but they called a few times to see where I was in my process. I called them back and finalized the deal, so it was pleasant. Getting the warranty was easy and I had a good experience.

CoverageTech

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2018

An auto warranty is very useful. I’ve had them before and they've helped me out a lot when I’ve had problems with cars. Endurance seems to be the best warranty provider and when I did my research, they seem to cover a lot more and give a lot more. I dealt with their rep who was professional and great. I had no problem with their staff at all and they knew everything. In any question I had, they knew what they needed to know to get me to buy. I’ve only made one payment and the process was easy. So if you're thinking about Endurance, use them.

Claims HandlingPrice

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

The repair of BMW is pricey, so I decided to get an auto warranty. I had several quotes from different companies and Endurance had the best protection for the most affordable price. Dealing with them had been excellent. They answered every question I had and explained how to file the claims. Endurance is a good company with good professional people. And, I would recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

I wanted peace of mind and decided to get an extended warranty to cover my vehicle if anything happens to it. I was searching and I saw the ratings and reviews of Endurance, so I decided to call and speak to one of the salespeople. The salesperson was very thorough and answered all of my questions. He made me feel at ease about the purchase. Also, it was easy to set up payments and when I had to call them back to give them my actual mileage. Then they updated my mileage.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

My previous coverage for my vehicle had ended so I did a Google search that compared five companies and Endurance was number one. I gave them a call to talk and I liked what I heard and saw so, I went with them. I was hesitant to pull the trigger right then and there on the phone because I wanna talk to my husband about it but I liked the fact that if I decided not to go with them, I had 30 days to change that. The rep answered my questions and he was thorough in explaining what I was purchasing. Also, the payment plan that they set me up with was fairly easy to do.

CoveragePrice

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

I compared the first three extended warranty companies that I saw online and the coverage with Endurance was far superior than the other two. Their price was much better than the other two as well. They covered the stuff that I wanted covered, and I was very pleased with the gentleman I spoke to. It was a very positive experience. I've recommended Endurance to three different people and two have gone with them.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

My 2016 truck went out on its factory warranty. I got on the internet and looked up reviews on different car warranties. And because of Endurance's rating, I went with them. Their rep was clear on everything. He worked and was able to answer everything that I needed and so, he was very informative. Endurance sent the brochures and the paperwork that I needed. So, I received all that and I looked over it. My experience with Endurance was very good. I would recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

It costs so much money to get a vehicle repair so I got a warranty. I don’t want to pay the full price of repair. So with a $100 deductible, I know I’m paying $3,400. But without a warranty if the car breaks one time, it would put me at a bind. When I saw Endurance it was listed as the best. Their rep turned out to be awesome. She was very knowledgeable. I let her teach me what everything was about and I went from there. She’s very informative. To do the claim, I’ll be calling in. I’m gonna take the vehicle to the dealership and they’ll fix it. I have up to $20,000 or the value of the car in repair.

Customer ServiceTech

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

I went to buy a new truck and then when I went back there with the F&I guy, he asked me about a warranty. I told him I would like to have one if it’s a General Motors warranty and he said they could fix that right up. But it turned out that General Motors doesn’t have an extended warranty. I got pissed off. I got back a week later and started doing some research on the internet. But it looked like Endurance has the best warranty. It’s a good one. But don’t let people tell you that you’re buying a General Motors product at the dealership, because it’s not. The F&I guy said that GM bought the company. But they didn't. He even let me talk to his boss and he said the the same thing. I told him that it’s not. He needs to quit doing that. People will trust them when they tell them they’re buying stuff. They’re like that because they want to sell something. But they're intentionally misleading somebody.

Otherwise, Endurance's representatives were very pleasant and nice. They answered everything I needed and it was easy to set the payment plan up. It was smooth as silk. They told me their plan was 24 months and so much a month, which sounded good. They were very good. When I hung up the phone, I was confident enough in them to give them my debit card. I was quite pleased with them and I got some stuff in the mail from them too. They sent me paperwork with all my billing payments, questions and how to stop the recurring payments if I wanted to. It was like a confirmation of everything we had spoken about. I also got the contract for my vehicle and their service telephone number so it was all good. I have recommended Endurance as well.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2018

Even though I still have a five-year warranty on my powertrain, I didn’t want to go without one. My bumper-to-bumper will be running out, if it hasn't already. It has been my experience to either use it or not which is like making a prepayment for oil which I did this year. I looked up warranty providers and Endurance was one of the better ones. I had a bad experience with another extended warranty so, I wanted to make sure that I had somebody that was reputable. I didn't see any complaints with them. I got a call from GMC which was what I had and theirs was a few hundred bucks cheaper with no deductible but I went with Endurance.

I spoke to woman and she was polite. However, the quote she gave me was $2,200 but when I got my bill, it was $2,500. She also said that if I made it in a couple of payments, I could save $300 so I need to call them. I made one payment because I didn't wanna pay in full until after I received the contract to see and to make sure it was exactly what it was said to be. I have made a $500 payment on that and I still have 30 days. If I decide to buy a new truck and a used car, she said that that was transferrable. Even though I only have 30,000 miles on my truck, if something goes wrong with those things, they would be expensive to fix. A common day mechanic or person used to be able to go to my dad and if he could fix it, he can. Now you gotta take the whole motor around. Everybody wants their piece of that dollar.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

I bought a used vehicle and a few thousand dollars' bet on a warranty against major issues for four years and $80,000 is a bet I was willing to make on a higher mileage vehicle. I tried to identify three companies that people have had positive experiences with and then shopped around. I looked into CARCHEX's offer and their website gave me enough information to know that there wasn’t a perceived reason to go with them. On the other hand, it looked like Endurance put together a package that is extremely competitive and their pricing is on point.

Endurance won my business with their persistence. They have a good sales staff and they know how people work. They said, "Go ahead and buy from us today, and get 30 days to shop around and look at everything. And if you wanna change it up, we'll give you a full money-back everything. No harm, no foul." They were a little pushy but that's how you sell. Passively aggressive is sometimes the way to go instead of aggressively aggressive though.

Nonetheless, they know folks well enough that I felt comfortable enough going with them and that I was not gonna waste any more time searching around. Plus they were willing to bet my business that even if I did do a full research of four other companies, they would still be the premium. That inspired a lot of confidence. Aside from that, they were also able to answer all questions and concerns with no issues. Their customer service team also seem professional and I got my paperwork from them in the last week.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

My factory warranty has gotten to the end. I started out an online search and Endurance was one of the providers that came up. I thought about giving them a call and seeing what they've got. I called them and the rep was very helpful and explained everything. And then, I got transferred over to a gentleman who went back over everything and so, it was okay. I'm supposed to pay $111 for two years and then once I get to the end of the second year, I don't have to pay anything.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

Our other warranty was expiring. We went on the internet and researched then we tried Endurance and we were happy with it. Making payments was easy. Also, the representative seemed very informative and helpful. He answered our questions and helped us set it up. Endurance had good service.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

Cars have a tendency to begin to have wear and tear after they gain a little high mileage so it was a smart idea for me to get the extended warranty. And I would recommend Endurance. The representative I worked with was excellent. She explained in detail how the contract was gonna go so I was satisfied. Based on my needs and what I would like to actually pay as a contract holder, she went through some different plans and I just chose one.

Claims HandlingCoveragePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

My vehicle was out of warranty and I was considering selling or trading it in because of that. That’s always something I've done. But I really didn’t wanna get rid of the vehicle because it’s a great car. And yet, I didn’t want the responsibility of being responsible for repairs. Then when I called Endurance, I was able to put it under warranty for a reasonable amount. I didn’t know what to do before so it was very helpful to put a warranty on it.

There was one other company that I had been looking at and that I had signed up with. But then Endurance finally got back to me with a quote and they were able to give me a better rate. Aside from that, they also had the best reviews. That was what sealed the deal for me. The person I worked with at Endurance was very informative and helpful. He helped me select the policy that would work best for my budget, considering that I was also paying for my vehicle. They also told me some of the common issues that they had with people. And they were really prompt about telling me what I needed to do.

Overall, it’s been a good experience thus far. Based on chatting with them and my experience, the general message that I got from them was maintenance. What I gather a lot of times is that people have frustrations with having things not covered under the warranty due to not properly maintaining their vehicle. So what I would recommend to people is maintenance. Prevention is always better. So make sure to keep up with the maintenance of your vehicle so that when it comes time to file a claim, you would not have those issues of claims being denied because you hadn't properly maintained your vehicle. If you’re maintaining your vehicle and you have your service record and the ASE-certified part, not having an item covered shouldn’t be an issue.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

I had used an extended auto warranty on my old car, so I wanted to get another one for the used Audi I bought. My experience with Endurance was good. Making the payments has been very easy.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2018

I see these crazy, costly car repairs. My friend had a Pontiac that he bought for $500 and the engine just gave up on him a few days later so his investment was gone. My Nissan Terrano is relatively new but it's getting close to the 154 mileage. I’m a low baller when it comes to mileage but it scares me so far. I looked into deals and I saw CarShield but they didn’t have the most uprating reviews. Then I saw Endurance and they have a lot of different certifications, Better Business Bureau guarantees, and wider protections. I trust Better Business Bureau ratings and reviews because they’re trustworthy and industry-standard, and so I thought Endurance is true.

I got the oil changed a few days before I bought the plan online and then Endurance called me. The guy who helped me at that time I was purchasing the policy seemed very friendly and nice, and he gave me a good discount. He also told me that engine oil is costly and that the slightest thing with these cars is they are depreciating assets. One expects to have the car for years and years but then there's one mechanical failure and it would go out if not well-maintained. I haven’t received my Endurance card in the mail yet. They said it's gonna take 10 to 15 business days and I thought I would receive it a bit sooner. Still, I can go online and read their emails, which is cool.

While my experience is good so far, I need to get more details on my policy and understand it better. I need to know what exactly would cover me and what wouldn’t. They went over certain guidelines with me, but I was in a rush ‘cause I was at work. They disclosed to me that the warranty won’t kick into effect until 30 days and I'm now getting past the 30-day mark. I’m happy with the policy, but I would be livid if something happens to my car and they try to come around the back door with me saying that they’re not gonna accept my claim. I’m paying into the system and I wanna keep paying into it if they keep up on my repairs and I have a steady, fixed vehicle on the road.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2018

I was getting ripped off by auto mechanics on simple things that needed to be fixed. And it was starting to be quite costly. I was looking at a commercial from CarShield then I looked into that. Then a whole bunch of other things started to pop up, and Endurance was at the top. They were very courteous, thorough and patient. They explained everything and I didn’t feel pressured or pushed into anything. It was very simple to set up payments for purchasing the warranty as well.

The customer service was on-point. The first time that I called, though, it was a super long wait, like a half-hour. I wasn’t sure if that number was even working properly, but I had to ring again. However, as soon as I’d picked another number or another option, I was able to get a hold of somebody immediately. I recommend Endurance. Everything seems to be working out.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2018

I purchased a used car and I noticed that my manufacturer warranty was only for 36,000 miles. But I purchased the car with around 50,000 so I wanted to be covered in case anything went wrong that was major. I heard about Endurance but I didn't know which one was the best. I researched the program online and when I talked to the people at Endurance, they said the company was the number one in the industry so I decided to go with them. The person I worked with was also cool and very knowledgeable. He was really a good guy. He let me know what the program is all about and what it would entail to set me up. He worked with me on pricing and let me know that I was taken care of for the term of the contract. I paid a down payment and then I make a payment over $100 a month. It was easy setting up the automatic payments. It was a good experience overall.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2018

i wanted to make sure that my car would last since there's too much money on repairs. I looked up at warranty companies and Endurance's ratings and reviews made me decide to go with them. My interactions with their reps were all good. They let me know what was covered and they answered all my questions.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2018

I’ve always had auto warranties in the past with all my expensive cars. I was gonna go through Porsche for a warranty but since Endurance was able to drop their price a little bit, then I went through them. The person that I spoke to when I called was cordial. I knew about the coverage and I called them in regards to the plan, which was very similar to Porsche. The original price through Endurance was $7,200. I was looking at about $7,000 through Porsche and I got it for $6,000 with Endurance. Also, they’re rated as an A plus company, so that also helps.

Making the payment for purchasing my Endurance warranty was very simple. They gave me an account number and it was a done deal. The only thing was they had to go back and forth. The first person that answered the phone should have been able to lock the deal instead of playing bounce with me. I would like to deal with one individual and that’s how it should be. I’m in the business service, so I know what it is about dealing with customers each and every day. Other than that, I’d recommend Endurance.

Customer ServiceCoveragePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2018

We bought a high end vehicle and we had very little factory warranty left. Since it was used, we wanted to get a little bit extended warranty so that we could have some type of protection, just in case. Endurance was listed as a 5-star company and as one of the best extended warranty companies in the USA so I went to get

their coverage. The warranty was explained in detail by the rep, including the payment policy. They assured me that I would receive my paperwork and I received everything timely.

We wanted bumper-to-bumper coverage. The rep told me that was their premium package that I purchased. She seem to be very well-informed. She was very courteous and was able to answer all of the questions that I asked. They gave me a number that I would call and a company that we would get in contact with if we need to submit a claim. All we had to do was give the auto repair that particular number, and we would get the service or else I could call them myself. Any time you buy a used vehicle, you don’t know the background, regardless of what your CARFAX or anything else say, but if you’re willing to invest as much money as we have invested in this particular vehicle, this gives a little bit of peace of mind.

Customer ServiceCoveragePrice

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2018

Endurance was great to deal with. They worked with me with the pricing and I had a good purchasing experience. I bought a used older truck that didn’t have a warranty because it's 14 years old. It was a relatively low-mileage truck, but if something will go wrong, I want to be able to protect myself. So, I started looking into different warranties. I liked Endurance's reviews. I was reading different reviews about different companies and they seemed to be constantly getting the highest rated reviews.

Endurance's customer service was really good. When I had a concern about a price, the girl couldn’t answer it but she went right away and got her supervisor to come and help. They were able to make everything work as far as budget-wise. They were willing to work with me. Everything that I was concerned about making sure I had coverage, they didn’t have a qualm about it. They thoroughly went through everything that was gonna be covered on it. They said that the rear end, front end, transfer case, and even the computer are covered in my Ford. The brains of the truck is covered. They’re gonna cover everything that I wanted them to cover.

The 60-day waiting period didn’t make sense because most of the time when you buy a vehicle, it’s covered. But that was their policy and they wanted to make sure you got an oil change within 1,000 miles which is fine. That waiting period could’ve been a little shorter like a 30-day waiting period. But other than that, I'm perfectly happy with it. The way they treated me was topnotch. I’d tell my friends to give Endurance a call.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2018

I bought a used truck so I decided to look into getting an auto warranty. I searched for some auto warranty companies online and I went with Endurance. Their rep was good and it was easy to make payments with them.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2018

I’m retired and I’m gonna be doing a lot of travel. I bought a pickup with 35,000 miles on it and my extended warranty would've been up at 48,000 miles. So, I wanted to make sure that I could drive the truck a few years after it was paid for. I looked and from what I could see, Endurance was the one that a lot of people recommended. I checked with the Better Business Bureau and there was a gleaming report there. The rep answered the questions I needed answered and I liked him because he wasn’t pushy. It was the best deal I got. I paid the person with a credit card and then gave my bank information later. My first monthly payment came out a couple of days ago. On the first month, they said that I had to go with the warranty that I have now. After that, if I have problems, then I could contact them. If I get another truck, I would go to Endurance and people should look into them if they are looking for a long warranty.

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2018

I have a vehicle that's got 172,000 miles on it and it's running perfectly. I said, "Hey, you know, if I can get it over 50,000 miles under a full factory warranty, I'm gonna go ahead and do it." So I did it. I got another 50,000-mile warranty with Endurance. I have 172,000 now and they're gonna go to 238,000. I may never have to use the warranty but I've got it if I need it. Before I went with Endurance, I also looked at the Better Business Bureau write-ups of two other companies and they did not have good ratings. They had a lot of complaints from people whereas Endurance did not have that. Plus they negotiated with me and their rep was able to come back with a better price that was within the ballpark that I wanted it to be. He was very good and he also answered all of my questions. For the payment, they're gonna take it out of my credit card every month.

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2018

I was looking at something to extend the warranty on my two vehicles and checked Endurance online. I called them, sent a quote through email and they responded back in a proper time. The fee was nice and the reps explained what the benefits and coverages were and what the deductible would be.