Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.82/5

Pittston, PA

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

61 Diamond Warranty Corp Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 8, 2010

I purchased a 2004 Dodge Stratus from the Rolerena Auto in East Palestine Ohio, on 6/12/2008, with a 36 month/40,000 mile complete vehicle warranty from the Diamond Warranty Corp. On 5/17/2010, the car engine failed, and the car was towed to an approved auto repair shop (Bender's Auto Service in Beaver Falls, PA). The warranty company has denied my claim to have the engine repaired or replaced, even though I completely fulfilled my contractual obligation to properly maintain/service the vehicle. I have receipts to prove that the oil and filter were changed well, before the required mile limits.

The Diamond Warranty Corp. has stated that they are denying the claim, because the auto repair facility said that there was sludge found in the engine, when they inspected it to determine the cause of the failure. They said because of this, the engine or it's parts were no longer covered under the warranty. This reason for denying my claim is not listed anywhere in the contract or its exclusions.

Even if there was sludge found in the engine, it was not because of my neglect. Both the dealership and the repair facility agree with me, that this should be a covered claim, but the warranty company has denied all of our requests to get this claim approved. I have lost the use of this car for more than 3 weeks. This vehicle is much needed, so I decided to have the repairs made at my expense. The cost for replacement parts and labor is more than $1,500.00!

Diamond Warranty Corp Company Information