2. Solar Energy
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.91/5

Sunlux is a solar energy company that specializes in full-service panel installation, including re-roofing and shingle projects. Customers work directly with a Sunlux advisor to customize their system. The company serves residents in Southern California and Central Texas.

SunLux Energy Gallery (6)
SunLux Energy Get Started

SunLux Energy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SunLux Energy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SunLux Energy?

Original review: July 4, 2020

SunLux has the best price from a couple of companies I got a call from. The customer service of SunLux was good. I really didn't have any complaints at all. However, they had a rebate, like a tax break, that I didn't really understand. But besides that, everything went well.

Original review: July 3, 2020

Suxlux installed my solar array almost 3 years ago. I am very happy with the production of my system and have produced enough energy for my growing family and I. I gave them a call recently because I was thinking about getting an electric car and wanted additional panels to be installed. Adam ** and Garrett ** has been extremely helpful and very responsive.

They took a look at my bill and didn’t try to sell me/oversell me on the panels THAT I wanted. They advised that since I was producing MORE energy then what I needed all I needed was Consumption Monitoring to see hour by hour how much energy I was producing and how much energy I was using. This would help me monitor my system to coincide with my SCE TOU plan to see if I even need more panels with the electric car. They came and installed the Enphase Consumption CT’s in under an hour. It was quick and they cleaned up after themselves. I was up and running again and checking my Enphase app every hour. Now I can charge my electric car at night when electricity is the cheapest and I might not even need more panels!

Original review: July 2, 2020

My experience with SunLux was wonderful. The person that was assigned to work with me was Jennifer. Jennifer did a great job in coordinating with me and making sure I understood the next steps. They were good and they fought for my business. The other guys were trying to match what they did. I came to the ultimate decision that if you couldn't come up with what they came up with, you don't deserve to take their business. One of the things they did for me was I recently bought an EV vehicle and they threw in a level two inverter for this vehicle, which is gonna save me tons of hours of charging. They rock. Then the owner called me when I was getting ready to go with another company, who actually tried to match theirs. I liked them. I was so happy with my experience with them.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I was trying to get our energy costs lower because of early retirement. We had a gentleman from SunLux Energy come out and he did an excellent job. We liked his sales presentation so we decided to go with it. Every interaction that I had with every person that worked for the company from the salesperson all the way through the people that came out and did the inspection of our roof had to coordinate with my roofer to get the system in place and that went well. They were all professional. But I wished the process of getting the system in would've been a little bit faster from start to finish. Permits had to happen and there were a lot of different players came in. There was a lot of cooperation and everybody was professional. They didn’t leave my yard with a lot of rubbish or anything like that. So, I was quite satisfied with the way everybody conducted themselves.

We put some money down and then we did the financing. There seemed to be enough options to accommodate us for what we needed. So, everything went well. For the first couple of months, everything seems to be really well. The system is producing enough energy and it’s accomplishing everything that has been promised to us. SunLux did a good install job. The system looks beautiful and it works. Overall, I’m very happy with the experience and I have referred a couple of people to SunLux.

Original review: June 19, 2020

We have had our solar with Sunlux for 8 months now. We are extremely happy with the solar production and customer service. Everybody I've talked to has been very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Solar is a huge investment and I feel good knowing that Sunlux will be there for us for the long haul.

Original review: June 9, 2020

We just had installation completed and couldn't be happier! Sunlux was patient while we decided on what financing we want to use. Everyone we dealt with was professional, helpful and friendly. The installation was seamless. I would recommend them to anyone!

Original review: May 19, 2020

The project manager did a great job. The panels are in a good area and in a good position with the direct sun. I’m still looking at the cost because it’s been roughly a couple of months. But so far, so good. I think it’s gonna work out great. I'm very happy.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I did research and found that SunLux has good Panasonic panels. I called them up to see what proposal they could provide and liked what I heard. There were delays beyond the control of SunLux but they were responsive. Their staff followed up with emails and had good communication. We did both our panels and our roof through them and financed the roofing part. The manager who handled us, Jennifer, was very good. I also dealt with Mike from SunLux and he was very good as well.

Original review: May 16, 2020

The SunLux products were a little bit more than some of their competitors but I was okay with that knowing some of the other pluses. I wanted to go solar because of the environment and then the cost-savings. Also, a friend of mine touted the extra warranty stuff that SunLux had that other people didn’t have. The project is done. We paid outright. But the handymen who came to do a lot of the clean-up work and modifications failed to finish it. They had to move our panel box and they had to redo some stucco but they just haphazardly did it. They were super quick to get out of there. I had to constantly follow up with SunLux. But as far as the customer service reps, they were great. The actual panels are fine and everything works great. Overall, we're happy.

Original review: May 13, 2020

Two years ago, going solar made sense to me and I went with SunLux. They finished the installation in a week and now, I don't get an energy bill anymore. Zero. Somebody came out on a warranty claim about three weeks ago and he did fine. He was very prompt. He did an inspection of the roof and he found some broken tiles. I thought he was going to arrange to have somebody come and fix those, but I haven't heard anything else.

SunLux Energy Company Information