This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
The EnergySage Solar Marketplace connects homeowners with local, prescreened, qualified solar energy installers that match consumers’ financial goals, lifestyle and budget. Homeowners that use EnergySage can access reviews, pricing info and contact information for more than 500 of the industry's best solar power installers.
EnergySage’s solar advisors and abundant online resources make going solar easy. It's free for homeowners to use and puts all of the communication between the customer and the installer in one place.
- Easy quote comparison tool
- Online quotes available
- Free solar power savings calculator
- Installers not in all areas
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is EnergySage?
The EnergySage Solar Marketplace is a free service that makes it easy to list your property, specify your needs and accept qualified quotes from solar power system companies. Its panel of solar advisors is on hand to answer your questions and connect you with the resources you need to make an informed decision. If you're new to solar and unsure about where to begin, EnergySage helps you take the first step toward more sustainable living.
EnergySage services and features
EnergySage offers resources for homeowners who are considering going solar, including a network of fully screened solar installers, explanations of different ways to finance your solar upgrades and guides to help you understand solar leases and power purchase agreements.
- You set up a property profile with the required information, including your home’s location and energy usage.
- EnergySage’s solar advisors gather the best companies for you. These companies then compete with each other to offer the best quote.
- You receive these quotes in an easy-to-understand format that shows each company’s prices, technology, install dates and financing options.
- You can then compare the quotes. EnergySage answers any questions you have about the solar energy process, helps you filter through quotes and enables you to choose the best installer.
- Once you decide which quote you like, you accept the offer directly through EnergySage.
- What is EnergySage?
- EnergySage is an online marketplace that provides homeowners with resources regarding going solar and connects them with qualified installers in their area. This service is a one-stop shop for everything about solar panel installation, including receiving quotes, communicating with technicians and signing contracts.
- How does EnergySage make money?
- EnergySage is free for consumers, but installers pay a small fee to be a part of the EnergySage Solar Marketplace.
- Can EnergySage calculate how much solar power I need?
- The number of panels you need varies based on multiple factors, including panel performance and how much sunlight your house receives. While EnergySage can't give you a definitive answer, the company can connect you with professionals in the industry that can. EnergySage also has online resources that break down the solar process in detail and help homeowners understand how solar can help them.
- Does EnergySage have any accreditation or affiliations?
- EnergySage partners with organizations such as Go Solar California, the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center, Environment America and other leading groups dedicated to solar education.
Is EnergySage legit?
Yes, EnergySage is legit. The company is dedicated to being a transparent marketplace for homeowners all over the country. The company has an easy-to-use website, and it partners with top professionals across the United States to provide solar power to customers. The company’s educational resources are also excellent for anyone thinking of installing a solar power system for their home.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
EnergySage made the entire process of going solar incredibly easy and user friendly, from inputting basic property details to getting multiple quotes from reputable contractors for reasonable prices. The first solar company I contacted before learning about EnergySage was going to charge over $18k for a small 2.5 kW system. Ended up at $6.6k through EnergySage. Highly recommend!
EnergySage Company Information
- Company Name:
- 120 Water St
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (617) 936-8512
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!