3.47/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

DSW

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

DSW Reviews

Original review: June 10, 2019

I purchased 2 pairs of shoes through DSW. I just received my order and 1 of the pairs still has the security tag on them. I live 30-45 min away from my closest DSW and was told I can either waste my gas and drive there for them to remove it, or I can wait days/weeks and send it back for an exchange. Patrick at CS told me those are my only 2 options and that is it.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I order Betsey Johnson shoe. Love the shoes but I was missing points, just 30 points and I call customer service. Waste my time. Not good customer service at all. Would not give me 30 point. I write my review and I have to wait 2-3 weeks. That is sad that I have to wait talk manager. Nothing. Bad customers service.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I received an email that included a promo code for a free promotional bag if purchasing Crocs. My online order was taken and the confirmation showed the free bag. A couple of days later, I received an email indicating that they ran out of bags. I emailed them and told them to cancel my order, as, I would not have ordered the shoes if it were not for the promotional bag. Then, 5 days later, they sent me an email saying my shoes had shipped. Again, I sent the email and told them that I cancelled the order, and would refuse the shoes. I have a feeling this battle is not over. Allow me to also say that when I placed this order online, it would not allow me to ship to any other location other than the billing address.

Thus, I immediately called them in order to correct the shipping address. They could not find my order. Held for over 30 minutes. Finally they came back on the phone to tell me computers were down, so they could not correct the shipping address, and that the shoes would ship to my billing address. (This was prior to them sending me the email saying I would not receive the bag.) I am so disappointed for several reasons with DSW. It appears they use the promotional gifts to lure you in, then never deliver. Oh...they did offer me a 10.00 discount because of the bag. Online, they valued the bag at 39.00. LOL.

Original review: May 14, 2019

Order was placed over the phone for a store pick up. Order was canceled however card was charged twice. They lied and said the money was on hold and never taken from my account even though my bank says otherwise. Another week passes and bank determines that it’s indeed fully processed from DSW. Called them back and they continued to lie until I challenged them and then confirmed that they had taken money out. Now we want you to wait another week for us to process the refund they claimed was already processed. A week later and still no money. I think it’s time to collaborate with others and seek legal advice/action.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I went online to DSW.com to select a few pairs of shoes. I had received a couple coupons in the mail and was looking forward to using them via the website. Much more convenient than driving to the store. None of the filters worked, nor did the search screen. I could not get anywhere. I tried searching by size, brand, materials, etc. Nothing worked. I was continually returned to the main screen for women's shoes no matter what I selected or entered. Like most everyone, my time is valuable. I certainly do not have time to scroll through hundreds if not thousands of shoes. I will move on to another company where the site actually works. I have no idea what kinds of issues DSW is having with their site. It's clear a major department there has dropped the ball. Hope others out there have had better luck than I have. What a shame.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DSW?

Original review: May 3, 2019

I attempted to place an order online for store pickup. First order was from a store convenient to me that indicated it would be ready for pickup within 4 hours. Two hours later I received an email stating the order was canceled as the store didn’t have the item. I ordered again from another store that had it available for pickup within 4 hours. Once again the order was canceled because the store didn’t have it. This happened 4 1/2 hours after the order was placed and only after I went to pick it up. I called customer service and was told they would expedite shipping and I would receive it within 2 days. At the end of the second day I received and email saying they were still working on it and would notify me when it shipped. Another call to customer service was totally unsatisfactory. Apparently their system is totally unreliable and daid not indicate if any of their stores actually had it. Will NEVER order from DSW again.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Purchased shoes on 4/17/19. Shoes were too wide. I never wore them. Price including shipping was 35.94. Read on website that there would be an 8.50 fee for return. All they credited me was 18.25. They kept 17.79. I realize I could have went to their store and the 8.50 would have been waived, but what happens to the 9.29. They kept with no explanation. I am protesting this with my credit card company. Terrible company to do business with. A complete rip off.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Absolutely disgusting, rude, unprofessional customer "service". They made 5 mistakes in a simple refund transaction. Taking hours on the phone, no money refunded after 15 days!!! Reps have no training or knowledge. I have never seen such horrible low level company. The worst.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I have ordered shoes online from DSW on multiple past occasions and they have always arrived in 3-4 days. I ordered 2 pairs to take on vacation with me, about 6 days before I planned to leave. After 3 days, I received an email saying that my order was still being processed and had not yet shipped. I called customer service to see if I could switch my order to in-store pickup, or at least cancel the order and then just go purchase the shoes in store. He informed me that even if they were shipped to the store they still would not arrive in time, and it was also too late to change or cancel the order. If it hasn't shipped, how is it too late to cancel it? I won't shop here again.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Order shoes that they never even had in stock but are continuing to sell on the website. Paid for overnight shipping, never got them, and a week later received an email they never even had that shoe in stock. Another order came a week later after paying for two day shipping. Seems unorganized, and mismanaged.

DSW Company Information