4.50/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Nav gives small business owners access to their business and personal credit reports, contextual insights and tools to build business credit. Its marketplace features over 100 business credit card and loan options and makes instant recommendations based on your credit and business profile. Visit their site to see how Nav can help you get funding, save time and lower your costs.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

6 Nav Business Credit Reports Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Nav is a financial product for businesses to monitor credit. The issue is it isn't worth it as a product and canceling it is a huge pain. I don't know about you but as a business owner, I am constantly looking for tools to save me time. Nav requires you to CALL THEM to cancel your account. This is such a huge pain in the **. I decided to cancel as the product doesn't give extensive detail in its reporting of issues. If you do have an issue with a credit agency, you still need to go to them to download a report to get the level of detail needed to solve the problem. Their reports also miss a lot of essential detail. I will say I appreciate they are trying to make something that can be less straightforward more so, that said, it's still not worth the cost. Also, they screen the reviews on their website so only the good ones show up. My advice would be to not waste your time with them.

Nav Business Credit Reports response

Thanks for the feedback William. You've pointed out a couple items our team is actively working to streamline. You can downgrade to Nav's Standard (100% free) plan any time to continue to monitor your Paydex and Intelliscore business scores as well as your Experian personal score at no cost for life!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Report Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Nav has been a great tool for us to monitor our own credit as well as current and future partnerships. They have been able to help several of our clients with any issues reporting on their business credit as well helping protect us. They have a plethora of tools to help any business. Thank you, Nav!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Nav allows me to monitor both my business and personal credit score. The nature of my business causes me to travel frequently. Nav’s mobile app allows me to stay up to date while on the go.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Nav is a very useful service. As a small business owner they helped figure out business credit for me so I could better separate my personal stuff from my business, and the credit monitoring is great. They frequently send out articles with useful info on how to improve my business. I recommend Nav to all my business associates.

Original review: July 18, 2017

NAV is the best solution for small business credit monitoring. I have been using NAV for several years (back when they were called Creditera). Their software was the only one I found that could help me understand what my business credit score was and how to improve it. I still use it today. It is very user-friendly and provides a summary of my score(s) and details if I want to drill down. I would highly recommend it to any small business owner who wants to gain control of their business credit score.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nav - Business Credit Reports?

Original review: July 18, 2017

I've been a Nav customer for a little over a year now. About 6 months ago I upgraded to a premium account. I get all of my personal and business credit scores and continue to monitor them. Whenever my score changes Nav provides a detailed explanation, too.

Nav - Business Credit Reports expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Nav is a credit monitoring and financing platform for businesses. You can use Nav’s services to find the best financing options for your company. Take advantage of its 24/7 credit monitoring services to keep your business in top shape.

• Take charge of your credit profile: Nav gives you access to both your personal and business credit profiles, so you can see what might be affecting your ability to get business financing.

• Large selection of lenders: Nav has a marketplace of over 100 financial institutions and credit cards, so you can find the right one for the business loan you need. Nav uses an algorithm to match your business with lenders that are most likely to work with you based on your personal and business credit.

• High approval rate: Nav reports that business owners who use Nav’s services are 41 percent more likely to be approved for a business loan. It’s a great way to increase your chances for funding.

• Satisfied customers: Nav has helped over 200,000 business owners find credit and financing to grow or strengthen their businesses.

• Free account: Your free Nav account gives you access to the company’s proprietary MatchFacrot technology, that analyzes your credit profile and matches you with business lenders and credit cards.

• Best for: small businesses who want financing or credit cards.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg