2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.03/5

North American Van Lines offers local, long-distance and international moves for residential, corporate and military clients. The company makes moves to all 50 states. Common additional services include packing and unpacking, temporary storage and furniture disassembly. North American Van Lines partners with more than 500 local moving companies.

North American Van Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about North American Van Lines?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about North American Van Lines?

Original review: April 12, 2021

The two men were on schedule, they called to tell me they were on the way. They removed a tv support on the wall, replaced a part in my bed that had fallen off previously. They could not have been kinder or more professional.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Have used this Co. for both moving (2 times) and at one time two years of storage. Have had no complaints. Broke one glass which they promptly replaced, even during storage. Found them to be friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and extremely professional and respectful. Would HIGHLY recommend for anyone needing to move and would use again if I needed to store or move anything

Original review: April 5, 2021

Great experience! Lamonz, Taurus, Jacob and Nathan did an excellent job moving my furniture and belongings safely to my new home! They were faced with unforeseen problems during the move but that didn’t stop them from getting job done. They were always positive and polite when they were talking to me. I knew it was harder for them but they never complained.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Christi was wonderful to work with. The crew who picked up the piano were professional and extremely careful. To date excellent service. Piano is to arrive at destination next week. This is a special gift for my granddaughter. It is a priority that is treated with extreme care and arrive in top condition.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Very good service, very nice and very helpful crew. Did a great job and would highly recommend this crew and Reebie Moving Co. Took a lot of the stress of moving away. Also used them to pack us and highly, highly suggest using that service. Well worth the extra money and best decision I made.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Gary ** was very personable and always kept me up to date on the delivery timing from the initial start of the move to very end. Long distance movers should be compensated for their tireless journey and loading and unloading. Extremely hard work.

Original review: March 3, 2021

The delivery people seemed to have had no trouble finding the residence and stated that they had been in the area before, although it was a rural area. They were very professional, respectful and cordial. They arrived timely and within the time frame that was given. They brought item into room when they were asked and handled it with care.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

The movers were prompt, courteous, and very helpful. They went out of their way to make the move go as efficiently as possible. We appreciate everything they did. The experience and teamwork they displayed were key to making the move successful.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

This company specifically trains their claims support at all levels to respond in a robotized format from clerical to management. They are despicable and go back on their word. Don’t use them or any of their sub agents.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Our overall experience with the North American Team (Susan **, Julie **, Vince ** and local teams) were excellent. Everyone did their best to help in any way possible. We provided plenty of challenges with our particular international move and the NA Team met every challenge with a "can do" attitude. What should have been stressful was rather effortless. We will definitely recommend and use North American Van Lines in the future - requesting Vince whenever possible.

North American Van Lines Company Information