toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The first moving company I chose bailed on me the night before the move. I was supposed to move at 5:30 in the afternoon and Moving Squad was the only one that answered my phone call at 6:00 PM after I was done dealing with those other idiots. Moving Squad of South Florida was able to accommodate me immediately. It was more of a convenience thing but ended up being one of the best experiences I had through the whole moving process. Their crew was great, professional and made everything so much easier. They also kept us in the loop on when was the arrival -- the whole nine yards. I've recommended them to a couple people. They were just topnotch!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My good friend's son works as a solicitor for moving companies in the Coral Springs area and he gave me a couple of choices. Moving Squad was in good proximity to my home, their prices were competitive and they gave me a military discount so I went with them. The two guys that worked were respectful and careful. They were good fellows and I had no problem.

Jay,
Thank you for taking the time to share you moving experience. We have a top priority of customer satisfaction, so to read that your relocation was performed to your satisfaction lets us know we are continuing to be a leader in the moving & storage industry. If you or someone you know is in need of a long distance movers please do not hesitate to contact us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

I had gotten several quotes from moving companies but I chose the Moving Squad because their price was cheaper than the rest for what I was getting. Then their rep came and took pictures of my furniture, then they quoted of the pictures, which all worked out in the end. The pickup and delivery crew were on time and they did a very good job. They didn't damage anything. They were very conscientious of what they were doing and very helpful. I moved several times and this experience with Moving Squad was really hiccup free. I would recommend them.

Janet,
Moving Squad sincerely appreciates your wonderful feedback and we are delighted to learn of your positive moving experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and knowing that your move was successful reconfirms that we are on the right path towards excellence in service.

Moving Squad

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

Moving Squad made my daughter's moving a breeze. The rate was reasonable for a small, local move. The movers got to the destination quickly. They wrapped the glass desk top and nothing was broken. The price was exactly as stated in the contract. I would definitely recommend the Moving Squad of South Florida.

Tiffany,
We appreciate you vocalizing your moving experience. Our top priority is to provide the best moving service in the industry, and reading your review lets us know we are accomplishing our goals. We also want to wish you the best of luck at your new residence, and if there is anything you need from us in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.
Best regards,

Moving Squad

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

The rep I spoke to at Moving Squad was delightful and very efficient. She told me exactly what the quote was going to be and then it was exactly that. The delivery guys were not only on time, they were absolutely amazing. I have used a lot of moving companies over the years and this is by far the best moving company I have used. It was a great experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Squad?

Shirley,
Thank you for taking the time to share your moving experience with our current and future customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the moving services you received. If you or someone you know is in need of a mover, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Best Wishes,

Moving Squad

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

The moving coordinator Stefano was very gracious to me and the delivery crew was very professional and courteous. I had three wonderful gentlemen come here and they were awesome and very nice. If I have something that I wanted to be placed somewhere else, they were very gracious about doing that. They were very agreeable with how we wanted things done. If I know anybody that needs to move, I would recommend them.

Tracey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your relocation experience with both current and future customers of Moving Squad. Customer Satisfaction is our top priority at Moving Squad. If there is anything you need in the future please do not hesitate to contact us as.

Moving Squad

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

I did a search on the internet and I liked some of the reviews about Moving Squad so I went with them. The coordinator did a good job as far as estimating the number of items and boxes. It was a local move, from one floor to another. The delivery guys were on time and very careful with all items. It was a very good experience.

Heidi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your long distance moving experience with our current and future customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the moving services you received. If you or someone you know is in need of a cross country mover, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Best Wishes,

Moving Squad

Original review: July 22, 2016

I got Moving Squad for their price and their moving coordinator was great. I spoke with him over the phone and I'm happy with the quote. It was an easy process. The pick-up and delivery crew were very nice. They were on-time and the pick up to drop off only took a few hours. It was a very good experience.

Robert,

Moving Squad

Original review: July 21, 2016

Excellent in every phase of the moving process.

John,
We appreciate the time you spent providing feedback on the moving services you received. It is feedback likes yours that allows our future customer to make an informed buying decision when selecting a local mover. We wish you the best of luck in your home.

Moving Squad

Original review: July 20, 2016

I used Moving Squad and had a wonderful and very satisfactory experience. All interactions were done by phone and the process was very easy. Their delivery crew was excellent. They dropped off my stuff the next day which I was okay with.

Maria,
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share your positive moving experience with our current and future customers. We appreciate your feedback and we wish you the best of luck at your new home.

Moving Squad

Original review: May 29, 2016

Super efficient and kind. Was a free stress moving experience. Recommend without any doubts.

I was very satisfied. They were on time. Nice pleasant team. They were kind and professional. Hard working individual and very diligent. They moved all my belonging in less than 8 hours. They came in at 830 am and by 3pm I was moved in in my new place. 100% recommendation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called a few people and the Moving Squad's rep made me feel very comfortable with going with them and so I did. My interactions with their moving coordinator were excellent. Their delivery crew were professional, prompt, courteous and pleasant. I had an excellent experience with them and I highly recommend them to anyone who’s moving within the area they service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far, everything was positive. Their reps were very professional and they did the job. I had absolutely no problems with Moving Squad.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called different people and the guy at Moving Squad was very friendly. I wasn’t ready to move, but he kept calling every week to be updated and would send me email so I thought he was genuine and a concerned person. In all that time, he told me that they would bring boxes for me to put my belongings in and they would use some kind of fancy wrap that they use to wrap the things they have to move to make sure they have space. Then, two weeks before, he decided that there was a $50 down payment, which he never told me. I decided I’d just give the $50 and shut up, but by then I did not trust him anymore.

Then the moving guys came and they were very good. They moved the stuff in and out professionally and they were very nice. I paid the guy that was in-charge with cash and I had my nurse present when I paid him. Everything was fine until somebody from Moving Squad called and said that they made a mistake. The price I paid was less than the arranged price and this rep kept asking what price I was given. I got the receipt but I was not going to go for it to accommodate that guy that called.

He also said the guys spent more time than it took, which I knew was a big lie. The distance was five minutes away from point A, where I left, to point B, where I was going. I got to point B where I was moving in to before the moving truck got here, and he insisted that I was under-charged. Overall they're grossly incompetent and I'm below dissatisfied. I’ll be moving again but Moving Squad is not somebody I’m going to hire.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

For the combination of availability and the price as well as the professional approach, I opted to go with the Moving Squad. The pick-up and delivery crew were polite, professional, and very efficient. It was an overall a good service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The pricing was not realistic with Moving Squad. I look at the pricing and I think they're overcharging and I probably paid a little bit more over. In the process someone should come over home and then should do the actual. They don't see the product so they just over put the price. That’s not very professional. They need to get a better price and then customer will be happier, so the people will trust. But the job is done, the team was wonderful and they’re all friendly, helpful and professional. The delivery guys all worked very well and did it very carefully. They contacted me and informed me that they're coming and going, so that's good. I’m very happy about them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The moving coordinator of Moving Squad was excellent. He instilled some confidence in me because I was very skeptical of moving companies, having heard all the bad stories. He also priced the job outright and everything he said and promised came true. The drivers were also excellent and on time. They worked hard and did what they had to do, and everything was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a great experience with Moving Squad. They were on top of things and everything was the way it’s supposed to be. Everything was clean and well wrapped. It was just around Thanksgiving so everything was perfectly fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was excellent. I have no complaints about anything except that they kind of messed up the wall unit that they moved that had electrical in it. But I don't think they realized it so when somebody called me, I told them about it. They told me they were going to email me to do a survey but I didn’t know how to do it so I just didn’t do anything. But it's not a big deal and my handyman can put it back together in no time. Moving Squad worked very hard and didn’t take any breaks. They were very careful with everything and I was very pleased with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad did a good job. They followed directions and wherever I wanted the stuff put they put it. The experience was pleasant and it went really well. I would definitely use them again if I move. I'd also recommend them to other people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I compared three prices and Moving Squad's prices were better. I can't say anything bad about Moving Squad. They were really helpful and came in at a timely manner. Everything was professional. I made a decision of covering up everything so the moving coordinator walked me in and gave me his advice about the best way I should handle it. We had a little mix-up at the end because the price jumped up to $700. I spoke to someone on the phone and he said they had a mix-up and cleared me from that because I told them it’s such a shame that they did such an excellent job and my whole experience is now going to be ruined for this mix-up. But we got it right and handled it right there. I've recommended Moving Squad.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was on point. They called and informed us that they were on their way, so there was no delay in anything at all. The owner was requesting moving from one unit to a house, and everything went well and smoothly. I liked that the fact that Moving Squad were very good at communicating with us especially since we're a family owned business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We're happy with Moving Squad of South Florida. Their rep was very detailed and very helpful and the delivery team were younger and moved fast. They were positive, weren't cranky and worked together as a team. They really worked with us because the closing of the house that we were purchasing didn't close until 48 hours after it was supposed to. Our house was in limbo for two days. They worked with us with storage and were very accommodating. When we could close on a house, they were with us.

However, they broke the TV stand and they glued it back together but didn't tell us about it. Also, we never got the mirror off of the truck. In addition, they charged for the amount of time that they're there. They used three guys and they estimated an overall five moving hours so, two and a half each way for three guys. My husband helps out each time with the pickup and the delivery so it would have taken a lot longer had he not helped out. They need to readjust timing things and be honest about the time it would take because it took a lot longer than two and a half hours. But overall we were happy with the whole experience and the guys were really excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Moving Squad of South Florida has a very professional staff who were careful and courteous. The only issue was a small vase was missing. It's pretty heavy that's wrapped and then brought in the truck but it was never in my apartment. I reached out to Moving Squad and they said they would follow up with me but they never did. Other than that issue, everything went great and the move went pretty smooth.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad responded to my request for a quote the fastest. The moving coordinator and I traded some emails and then spoke on the phone a few times. Everything went well. I would recommend Moving Squad.

I moved my 96 year old father to a smaller apartment in an independent living facility with Moving Squad. The movers were, efficient, professional and very kind, helping my dad to set up his furniture in a safe place. I would highly recommend Moving Squad to my family and friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The last moving company, Chico Moving, canceled on me at the last minute on the day of the move because they could not take us until two or three days later. I called Moving Squad and they were able to move us the next day. Their rep was very responsive, very reassuring and prompt. Moving Squad was very professional and I was happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'd recommend the Moving Squad of South Florida. The rep was really great! The initial quote was changed but it's because the furniture was bigger than we expected, so overall the quote was accurate. The delivery guys were really good too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The moving coordinator who helped us estimate our inventory and obtain a quote for the move was very friendly. I liked that. The pickup and delivery crew were on time, so I didn't have to wait at all. I would recommend them, and given a chance I'll use them again. It was a good experience.

Question and Answers - Moving Squad of South Florida

What problem is your Moving Squad trying to solve?

The service Moving Squad provides consumers in the state of Florida is second to none, and we want to convey this to future customers. If we are able to successfully convey this message, conversions and retention will naturally improve. We also want to drive incremental volume through the ConsumerAffairs partnership.

What sets Moving Squad apart from the competition?

Moving Squad has been in business since 1974, and with the combined experience we offer a service that superior to other local and statewide movers. Moving Squad has also patented a product named “Express Packs,” which assists in facilitating moves from hi-rise to hi-rise. The Express Pack product was designed to fit in all elevators, doorways and hallways.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Moving Squad provides local and statewide moving services within the state of Florida, and provides training and resources to our moving crews that allow us to execute moves efficiently.

How does Moving Squad measure success?

Our company measure success in the following ways, the first is the number of repeat customers and the second is the quantity of positive feedback we receive from our customers.

What are Moving Squad values?

Our company values are to be honest, hardworking, innovative and to have integrity.

What is the greatest obstacle Moving Squad is currently trying to overcome?

We as an organization would like to get the Moving Squad name in front of more potential customers.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

There is more local moving companies sprouting that do not have the same qualifications and experience that the Moving Squad team has.

How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?

We believe that technology will increase that will assist customers with both the pre and post-sale experience.

How has Moving Squad or evolved?

We have added more crew, trucks and equipment. We are also developing an online application that will assist customers to provide the necessary information to generate an accurate quote.

How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?

Moving Squad will be able to assist customers more efficiently with our evolving state-of-the-art technology to save each of our customers time and money.

Where do great ideas come from in Moving Squad?

Moving Squad is a team oriented business that fosters fresh ideas from all employees.

Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?

Give us a chance and we will make you a satisfied customer.

Moving Squad of South Florida Company Profile