toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had used another moving company when we moved to Florida. I called the number again for our move but because it was local, they directed me to Moving Squad. Their moving coordinator was nice and good. They took the time to go over everything in the move and how many boxes it should take. They were very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Somebody that I knew used Moving Squad a few weeks earlier. I spoke with their moving coordinator several times and he was able to absorb what needed to be done and was responsive with answering any questions I had and what the estimated cost would be as well as the time. It was excellent. Also, this was difficult because the move involved taking things to four different locations so the coordination was important. It was two offices of storage units and a residence the things had to be taken to. But they were very good at that. During the pickup and delivery, the head person was great too and they worked very well as a team. I would recommend Moving Squad to anyone.

Fredrik,
Thank you for taking the time to share your long moving experience with our current and future customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the moving services you received. If you or someone you know is in need of a local mover, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I have interacted with a lot of moving companies and in the U.S., Moving Squad is the best one I've worked with. The moving coordinator walked me through the process and gave me a reasonable price directly. He didn't pull off any stunts like giving an initial price and haggling. He explained why the different things have a different price and gave an honest impression. Also, both the crew and the person I talked to were very professional. The crew showed a high degree of pride in their profession. I couldn't wish for more.

Alessandro,
We appreciate the time you spent providing feedback on the moving services you received. It is feedback likes yours that allows our future customer to make an informed buying decision when selecting a local mover. We wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

The moving coordinator was pretty accurate. She told me about the fees and how much it would cost. She warned me about some issues that may occur during the move with the moving services. But everything went fine. The pick-up and delivery crew were great and were here on time at the house. They worked pretty clean the same way when we get to the new house. They unloaded the truck fast and put everything in. Moving Squad was on budget. It was fair and everything was pretty good.

Diana,
Our team is pleased to learn that your recent local move was done to your satisfaction. We value customer satisfaction and we are pleased to hear we accomplished this goal. If you know of anyone needing the services of a local mover, please keep Moving Squad in the forefront, as we are one of the leaders in customer satisfaction.
Best of Wishes,

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

Moving Squad of South Florida helped me a lot and they sent me the estimate online. I looked it over and when I made my changes, they adjusted everything and we figured it out. The gentleman that I spoke to was very pleasant and answered all my questions. Also, their pick up and delivery crew were professional and courteous. They had put everything where I wanted it. My husband had started the move so we just moved the other half of the house. They were really strong gentlemen and they handled my antiques like they were their own. So, that was great. Overall, they were pleasant, positive and worthwhile.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My interactions with Moving Squad's coordinator were good and the quote that I was given was fair. Overall, I had a good experience. They're cooperative and professional. They wrapped everything and they seemed to be concerned about my furniture. And with the moving being hectic, Moving Squad made it a bit easier.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was giving me better service and I was more comfortable with them. They also have a timely quote, they explained the whole process a little better and they're available more. I emailed the moving coordinator then, we set up a call, and right away, we walked through the house because the house was listed. She saw all the pictures and gave me a quote through that. I ran her down my situation because they had to keep my stuff overnight and she said that wouldn't be a problem.

She understood I was getting quotes from other people and she wasn’t too pushy. But she followed up with me two or three days later. She was the best person with the best service. I had other quotes that were like in the ballpark or maybe a little cheaper but the service didn’t blow me away because I have a lot of stuff. Also, everyone was very professional and everything went as smooth as can be. They did the job of explaining everything to me before they did anything. They did what they said they were gonna do and when they were gonna do it. Everything was really good with the move.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We used Moving Squad a year ago for a move on Miami Beach and it went fairly well. This time around that was not the case. The movers broke an expensive glass table, dragged wrapped furniture on the concrete until it ripped and damaged the contents (wood), broke flower pots (3), white upholstered king sized bed dragged on the floor leaving it completely filthy on its sides and edges, broke/scratched up 3 wooden chaise lounge chairs and even managed to drag a high-end picnic table on the floor leaving the edges and sides damaged. At one point part of the crew started arguing with each other using profanity back and forth and I had to tell one of them (Shawn) to get out of my home. There are pictures of all of this to document this disaster of a move, some which I uploaded here. Unfortunately, cents on the dollar reimbursement offers for quality furnishings isn't acceptable especially when it's due negligence and not accidental.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad had a brochure up at the office and when I contacted them, the rep was accurate on the cost which I appreciated. They movers also worked well with me as far as moving the furniture.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was recommended to us. Everything was on time but they were late on the last pick up. And we had to call Moving Squad and ask where they were. The dispatch center told us, "We don't know where they are. We'll try and reach them and ask them where they are and get back to you." But they didn't. I had to around a country club looking for them. I finally found them and they were rather late. They didn't even indicate that they were there. They were just standing at the back of the building waiting for us. There was no way I would have known they were there had I not ran around the building. So, that was kind of annoying. Other than that, everything was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Squad?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was closing on one house on a Thursday and opening another one on a Friday. I needed to move my furniture and belongings, and Moving Squad seemed to be the most reasonable moving company and one of the people there was sincere on the phone. However, I didn't feel too good about the estimate being off. They were to keep my things inside their truck overnight, and the person I was talking to gave a $125 estimate which was fine with me. It only took them an hour and forty minutes to load up the truck so it was very easy. Then they came back the next day and it took them an hour and fifteen minutes to unload the truck. It took a little longer to put the bedroom set together, but all in all, it's still way under three hours.

After everything was set up, one of the guys brought out the bill and I told them that it was too high. It was $200 more than the price we agreed on. He got his boss on the line and he looked over the paperwork. He noticed it, but he acted like he didn't. He said he made a mistake when he was quoting the price. He forgot to add the other hour and the gas for going back to the second place. It was more of a transportation fee and that's how the price went up. But I thought the $125 for overnight covered all that. Other than that, they were excellent and didn't harm anything. The service was great, but the price was not as promised.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The moving coordinators were pretty knowledgeable and accommodating of our schedule. He was responsive and he gave back the quotes pretty quickly. The crew was also very helpful and courteous. They're also very fast and they took really good care of all of our stuff, so we were really appreciative of that, when they stored it and then when they delivered it. There was also a follow-up call at the very end to see how our experience went. And the good thing is they kept with whatever they quoted. They're really good. I would recommend them.

Moving Squad underestimated my move and original quote by half - they didn't show up until after 1 o'clock and didn't get us moved to our new LOCAL location (less than 3 miles away) until after 9 at night and had to call in EXTRA help. Of course the price doubled and they informed us as the loaded truck was in our driveway - very disappointed in their whole company. They left us with missing parts to assemble a table THEY left apart. When we called them 3 times to complain - we got an "Ok - we will look into this and get back to you." Still waiting for the call back - very bad all the way around.

Factual basis uncertain

I used the Moving Squad to move some stuff from Miami to South Beach. I sent the coordinator a picture of my stuff and he sent me a quote after that and we decided together the date of the moving. They came on Thursday to pick up and they delivered on Friday. However, one of the guys broke a mirror table. It was tricky because he made me sign a paper, informed me that I will be contacted by the manager for the insurance but they never did. I'm disappointed by Moving Squad and I won't take them anymore.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was a referral from a friend. Marsha, the coordinator, was absolutely wonderful. She had scheduled three men to come out for two hours and I was quoted $425 which was cheaper than having two guys come out for three hours, so she was trying to find me the best rate possible. That was quick and painless. The guys showed up and they were great and absolutely wonderful but there were two of them and they ended up taking about three hours which is obviously longer than the two hours that the girl had adjusted the time for because there were some issues.

It was $150 more when they ended up going to leave and called the gentleman that runs all the numbers. At this point, I’m furious because they’ve quoted me $425 and now, $550 is what they’re trying to charge me which is absolutely ridiculous. I could hear them on the phone telling him how much it was gonna be and I asked to speak with the guy. I apologized to them and told them I am gonna let the guy have it. That had nothing to do with them and everything to do with this guy because he was the one that coordinated the time and the number of people to come out. He dropped the ball, sent the wrong amount of guys out and did nothing to right that wrong.

The lady got on the phone with me and said she read it wrong. She thought it was the office and two guys, three hours. It’s not my fault that they dropped the ball and it took longer because they had fewer men. There was a lack of professionalism from sending out the correct number of people and trying to right the wrong. I received excellent service from the woman that did the quote estimate and the guys that came out and moved my stuff. But I would never use them again and I would never refer them to anybody else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used Moving Squad before. The moving coordinator was accurate and I was happy with the quote. Also, the pickup and delivery crew were very efficient. Everything was fine and Moving Squad is good and very reliable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad’s price seemed reasonable and they were very nice. I told the moving coordinator what I had to move and over the phone, she estimated how much it would be. The cost was big but it's because of the distance, and my quote and the actual cost were the same. The pickup and delivery crew were fabulous, quick and respectful. They packaged the artwork very nicely. They were proficient, fast and they came on time. Everything that I asked, they gave me answers. We went from one side of Florida to the other side, and they got there a little bit before and waited for us. There wasn’t a ton for them to unload during delivery, but whatever they did, they put in the right rooms and moved some stuff around. I would definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was great and the rep that I talked to was excellent. He gave us a great price, the time and date and everything arrived exactly how he said. The delivery guys were quick and put everything in place. We asked them to move it around and they did. They were also polite, so it was a great experience. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife scheduled the move. She is familiar with Moving Squad because her company uses them. As promised, I was contacted on the day before the move to discuss the details of it. I was happy with the whole experience. The delivery crew was a bunch of energetic guys. They moved my stuff on time and were careful with it. The cost was in the neighborhood of what I thought it would be and it matched with the service I received. There were no hiccups, and they made sure to explain to me how it worked, the concept that they were working for X amount of time and that was what I was paying for. I was pleased with everything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went with Moving Squad because they spoke English, whereas a lot of people are Spanish-speaking. I moved from New York and the owner was from the Bronx, which is close to where I grew up. This was back in December. It went very well with the moving coordinators. They were helpful and any time that I communicated with them, they were nice. The transport was good and they were professional and on time for the pick-up and delivery. I would definitely recommend Moving Squad, and I would use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was local and their rates were reasonable. The reviews looked promising, too. The moving coordinator was very proactive. He stayed in touch with me every step of the way. We had very good communication and he was professionally articulate. He did a good job and I was happy with him. The delivery crew was on time. We started around 8:00 and the following noon, everything was ready to go. They offloaded very quickly. Towards the very end, one gentleman tried to get a higher tip, but it wasn't a serious thing. He was just trying to see if he could get more money. Overall, it was a stress-free experience. Moving Squad handled it all and did it very quickly. People should get them a look if they're doing a regional move in South Florida. They're worth it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad's moving coordinator asked me about the square footage, how many boxes, and how much furniture or room. I explained what I wanted and he said he'd give me an estimate based on that. The move was efficient and timely and they did a really nice job. However, we were rushed at the end because my building had a rule that they have to be done by 5:00 and we were very close on that time. But they were nice and courteous and I was very satisfied with that. I have moved a few times and it's not always the same experience. The cost was good as well. I was trying to save cost so I packed the majority of things myself.

Galena,
Moving Squad is delighted to read that we were able to make your recent move a positive experience. We strive to provide all our customers with the excellence in service which we know you deserve and we are pleased that we exceeded your service expectations.

Moving Squad

Original review: April 4, 2017

I had a bad experience moving with another company in October so for my latest move, I made a lot of research and looked at a lot of reviews and read as much as I could about different companies in the South Florida area. I came across Moving Squad and it was great that they seem to have a lot of very current, positive reviews. I then called them and had a nice conversation with their rep in setting up my move. They were really professional and pleasant all around. The pickup and delivery were great and they were fast and very nice. It was a very uneventful, drama-free few hours. They moved my stuff from a storage unit to my new apartment and took only two and a half hours to do the whole thing. It was lightning speed. It was a really positive experience since I know what it's like to have a very negative experience with a moving company. They're fantastic and I highly recommend using them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I chose Moving Squad for their price. The moving coordinator was precise, while the delivery crew was on time and very professional. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was good with Moving Squad except that they were in a wrong location to begin with and almost an hour late when they came. I think somebody thought we are in Plantation, but we are in Fort Lauderdale. That's why they were late. It wasn't their fault because somebody told them incorrectly. They did a good job moving and we might have another job for them later on when we are emptying our house.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Moving Squad was positive. I chose them over others for they have pretty good reviews online. Their moving coordinator was good and the pickup and delivery crew showed up earlier than the time actually. They're very professional and courteous.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was good. It was a simple move and I never met the moving coordinator, but I interacted with the guy over the phone. The same people picked up and delivered my stuff, and they were great. They were there earlier than scheduled and they're very, very professional. Everything got dropped off smoothly and they were on their way in just under the scheduled time.

Luciano,
Our team would like to thank you for the effort made in sharing your experience with the public. As household movers, we appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you all the best at your new location.

Moving Squad

Original review: March 7, 2017

The following guys from Moving Squad Virgillio, Tremayne and Adriannal did our move. They worked so fast and professionally. Everything was moved perfectly and nothing got lost or damaged. They were recommended from a friend and now I would recommend them to others. Thanks guys!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Moving Squad guy over the phone was very friendly, personable, and funny. Then we had a hard time getting into one of the storage units and moving into the other one, but the pick-up and delivery crew were real patient about that. There was some time spent and the guys just made the best of it. They kept working, both really good, friendly, and I like them a lot. They were nice and very professional. It worked out very well.

Anthony,
We appreciate you vocalizing your moving experience. Our top priority is to provide the best moving service in the industry, and reading your review lets us know we are accomplishing our goals. We also want to wish you the best of luck at your new residence, and if there is anything you need from us in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.
Best regards,

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Moving Squad was a referral from my girlfriend and she said they were a bit cheaper than most of the typical advertised ones out here. Scheduling the transport was straightforward. After setting up the schedule, their rep would help me contact my building and everything moved along. The pick-up and delivery crew were 10 minutes late but it was understandable because it was a crazy hectic time in Miami due to a foot race going on so there was nothing they could have done. But they were great and they were really nice guys.

April,
Thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with our present and future customers. We are delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our service and performance.
Warm Regards,

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

Moving Squad was great and everyone was wonderful. The team was very positive and very knowledgeable. They were all very pleasant and good guys. They were quick and professional, too. The moving crew didn't break anything and everything was wrapped. They were efficient and on-time.

Ricardo,
Our team would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. Customer service is our key focus at Moving Squad and customer satisfaction our most important goal. We are delighted to learn you were satisfied with your moving experience with Moving Squad and we wish you and your son the best of luck in all future endeavors. Should you or any one you may know ever need any assistance with relocation services please don't hesitate to contact Moving Squad.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I saw the Moving Squad guys in building some other day, got the number in the truck that they had and I called them. Given the fact that they had helped people to move in the building, they will be familiar with the issues there. Moving Squad was really good and my experience was great. The moving coordinator had a lot of the buildings and a lot of the condos in Miami have previous listings. When we saw that old condo, she was able to find the pictures of the old listing. So, she could tell pretty much everything that had to be moved and working with her was good, very quick and efficient. The actual movers were good too. They were pretty straightforward and did everything they had to do. I'm very happy with the service I got and Moving Squad did a pretty good job. They estimated the number of hours and that was exactly the number of hours that was needed.

Jasmine,
Thank you for your feedback. Moving Squad always aims to provide our customers with an optimal customer service experience. And, It is comments like yours that let us know we are meeting our ultimate goal of complete customer satisfaction.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

When I signed a lease with the new apartment, I got a Moving Squad flyer and made my own research. They were the best company in the market that I could find and they were also the most flexible with time because I needed to move right away. We waited for the boxes for some time but it was fine. The pickup crew was amazing. They were super nice, very helpful, and understanding. They had some stuff prepared and tried very hard to make everything done. I have some glass furniture and they paid a lot of attention so nothing was gonna be damaged unlike a lot of moving companies which are very careless. I was very happy with my experience with Moving Squad.

Carol,
Our team sincerely appreciates your well received comments. Customer satisfaction is a prime directive at Moving Squad and we are glad to see that we met your service expectations on your recent move.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I got flyers in the mail when the house I was living in was sold. I started calling around and the moving coordinator at Moving Squad was very informative on the phone. He asked me what I have in the room, went over things that I may have missed, and gave me a quote. I got other quotes and Moving Squad was very competitive as far as price. The moving coordinator was also very kind and very knowledgeable, and the fact that Moving Squad has many trucks and they have been in business for a while, were among the reasons I chose them. I also liked that the employees weren't temporary or drifter-type people. They are employees of the company that were doing the move. They were a lot different than some of the companies that I've used in the past that didn't hire regular employees.

It was a matter of luck on my part that I got Moving Squad because they are awesome. They are courteous and nice people to deal with and it was a great experience all the way around. I've already recommended them to quite a few people who will be moving or are moving shortly.

Gaby,
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share your positive moving experience with our current and future customers. We appreciate your feedback and we wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Moving Squad has good reviews and also seemed more reliable than the others. I got them and my experience with them was great. The moving coordinator attempted to explain to me everything that they would be doing and that they would try to help me out as much as possible, which they did. He really talked me through the entire process so it was good having them. I had 4 guys for the move and they were fast and very helpful. They were also on time, very professional, and very courteous. If I do move in the future, I would definitely use Moving Squad again and would request the exact same guys. They were very pleasant to work with.