toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The first moving company I chose bailed on me the night before the move. I was supposed to move at 5:30 in the afternoon and Moving Squad was the only one that answered my phone call at 6:00 PM after I was done dealing with those other idiots. Moving Squad of South Florida was able to accommodate me immediately. It was more of a convenience thing but ended up being one of the best experiences I had through the whole moving process. Their crew was great, professional and made everything so much easier. They also kept us in the loop on when was the arrival -- the whole nine yards. I've recommended them to a couple people. They were just topnotch!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My good friend's son works as a solicitor for moving companies in the Coral Springs area and he gave me a couple of choices. Moving Squad was in good proximity to my home, their prices were competitive and they gave me a military discount so I went with them. The two guys that worked were respectful and careful. They were good fellows and I had no problem.

Jay,
Thank you for taking the time to share you moving experience. We have a top priority of customer satisfaction, so to read that your relocation was performed to your satisfaction lets us know we are continuing to be a leader in the moving & storage industry. If you or someone you know is in need of a long distance movers please do not hesitate to contact us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

I had gotten several quotes from moving companies but I chose the Moving Squad because their price was cheaper than the rest for what I was getting. Then their rep came and took pictures of my furniture, then they quoted of the pictures, which all worked out in the end. The pickup and delivery crew were on time and they did a very good job. They didn't damage anything. They were very conscientious of what they were doing and very helpful. I moved several times and this experience with Moving Squad was really hiccup free. I would recommend them.

Janet,
Moving Squad sincerely appreciates your wonderful feedback and we are delighted to learn of your positive moving experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and knowing that your move was successful reconfirms that we are on the right path towards excellence in service.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

Moving Squad made my daughter's moving a breeze. The rate was reasonable for a small, local move. The movers got to the destination quickly. They wrapped the glass desk top and nothing was broken. The price was exactly as stated in the contract. I would definitely recommend the Moving Squad of South Florida.

Tiffany,
We appreciate you vocalizing your moving experience. Our top priority is to provide the best moving service in the industry, and reading your review lets us know we are accomplishing our goals. We also want to wish you the best of luck at your new residence, and if there is anything you need from us in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.
Best regards,

Moving Squad

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

The rep I spoke to at Moving Squad was delightful and very efficient. She told me exactly what the quote was going to be and then it was exactly that. The delivery guys were not only on time, they were absolutely amazing. I have used a lot of moving companies over the years and this is by far the best moving company I have used. It was a great experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Squad?

Shirley,
Thank you for taking the time to share your moving experience with our current and future customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the moving services you received. If you or someone you know is in need of a mover, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

The moving coordinator Stefano was very gracious to me and the delivery crew was very professional and courteous. I had three wonderful gentlemen come here and they were awesome and very nice. If I have something that I wanted to be placed somewhere else, they were very gracious about doing that. They were very agreeable with how we wanted things done. If I know anybody that needs to move, I would recommend them.

Tracey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your relocation experience with both current and future customers of Moving Squad. Customer Satisfaction is our top priority at Moving Squad. If there is anything you need in the future please do not hesitate to contact us as.

Moving Squad

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

I did a search on the internet and I liked some of the reviews about Moving Squad so I went with them. The coordinator did a good job as far as estimating the number of items and boxes. It was a local move, from one floor to another. The delivery guys were on time and very careful with all items. It was a very good experience.

Heidi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your long distance moving experience with our current and future customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the moving services you received. If you or someone you know is in need of a cross country mover, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Moving Squad

Original review: July 22, 2016

I got Moving Squad for their price and their moving coordinator was great. I spoke with him over the phone and I'm happy with the quote. It was an easy process. The pick-up and delivery crew were very nice. They were on-time and the pick up to drop off only took a few hours. It was a very good experience.

Robert,

Moving Squad

Original review: July 21, 2016

Excellent in every phase of the moving process.

John,
We appreciate the time you spent providing feedback on the moving services you received. It is feedback likes yours that allows our future customer to make an informed buying decision when selecting a local mover. We wish you the best of luck in your home.

Moving Squad

Original review: July 20, 2016

I used Moving Squad and had a wonderful and very satisfactory experience. All interactions were done by phone and the process was very easy. Their delivery crew was excellent. They dropped off my stuff the next day which I was okay with.

Maria,
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share your positive moving experience with our current and future customers. We appreciate your feedback and we wish you the best of luck at your new home.

Moving Squad

Original review: May 29, 2016

Super efficient and kind. Was a free stress moving experience. Recommend without any doubts.

Laura,
Thank you for sharing your moving experience with our customers. We appreciate your business and we are pleased to learn that we were able to meet your service expectations.

Moving Squad

Original review: May 19, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Moving Squad. They were referred to me - my fiancé used them when he moved. Our coordinator was spot on with her estimate. I appreciated that it was very quick and easy, and that’s something you don’t get very often. The pickup and delivery crew were courteous and were on time, and I appreciate that too. The last few times that I've had other moving companies, they were late and it's been a big hustle. I've recommended Moving Squad to several friends who are also moving and I'll continue to refer people to them.

Laura,
Thank you for your feedback. Moving Squad always aims to provide our customers with an optimal customer service experience. It is comments like yours that let us know we are meeting our ultimate goal of complete customer satisfaction.

Moving Squad

Original review: May 14, 2016

Moving Squad of South Florida was great. I used them last year and they gave me a great service. They made everything very easy. The process was quick and fast. They were on time and the crew was professional and courteous.

Judith,
Moving Squad thanks you for taking the time to share your moving experience with our customers. We are pleased to learn that Moving Squad was able to provide you with the on time and seamless service that you deserve.

Moving Squad

Original review: May 12, 2016

I have made several moves in the past and was not happy with the previous company that I had. When I went online, the ad from Moving Squad was very attractive and inviting. Cynthia, their moving coordinator, was wonderful. I had to make a couple of changes during the time before I moved and she was very friendly and everything went smooth. I was also pleased with the pickup/delivery crew. They arrived two minutes before I did, called and told me they were here and I was just down the street - the timing was perfect. They were very quick, professional and moved everything in very well. I would recommend Moving Squad to anyone and I would certainly use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad's prices were a little bit higher than the prices of other companies so I based upon their interaction and their website in how documented they were in their review and decided to go with them. The moving coordinator and I discussed it over the phone, he sent a follow-up email and then they confirmed the same amount for the final move. Everything has been very easy. Plus, they had a great crew - I had four guys who moved us and they moved the five bedroom house within about five hours. Moving Squad was an on-time and dependable moving company.

I needed movers in a hurry and didn't know where to turn. I checked reviews and the Moving Squad had some very good ratings -so I went with them. They were professional and helpful all the way. Showed up on time, friendly and professional and did a great job. I would certainly recommend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was reading the reviews and Moving Squad came out rather good. The information on their website was very concise and told me exactly what they cover. And as soon as I was set for a quote, I got something back immediately so the service was really what helped me decide to go with them. The pick up and delivery crew was also very good. Moving Squad was very professional and if I move again, I'm sure to use them. It was a great experience and I recommended them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The moving coordinator organized the move and it was pretty good. It was what I wanted. And the moving squad moved everything within 40-45 minutes. I would definitely recommend Moving Squad of South Florida.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did call a few companies, got a few estimates, and Moving Squad had the best price. Their moving coordinator was very nice and their system calculated everything. They didn't need to come out like other companies did so they seemed like a very well-oiled machine. They were wonderful and I'm very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I found out I had to move, I called four companies and the rep at Moving Squad talked so fine. He said that Moving Squad was the best in the industry so with utmost consideration, I decided to go with them. It was a good move and I have no complaints. It could not have gone any better.

Patsy,
We appreciate the time you spent providing feedback on the moving services you received. It is feedback likes yours that allows our future customer to make an informed buying decision when selecting a long distance mover. We wish you the best of luck in your new state and home.

Moving Squad

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

I just recently moved and used Moving Squad. Marsha was the first person I spoke with and she did a great job of helping with my move and the paperwork. The guys were a bit late, but arrived in plenty of time to finish the move in the given 3 hour time frame. They we very nice and helpful. Did a quick safe move with my things, which means a lot when moving. I would use them again in the future if another moves arises. Thank you for a great job!!!

David,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your positive moving experience with our online customers. We are pleased to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations on this move and we wish you the best of luck at your new location.
Best Regards,

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I used the Moving Squad to move my furniture from 2 different condos in Fort Lauderdale to my new home in Orlando. Their four person team was exceptionally professional and courteous. They finished the job under the estimate and with absolutely no damage. I highly recommend them for your Florida move.

Berta,
Thank you for your awesome feedback! Moving Squad strives to provide all our customers with the optimum customer service they deserve. Therefore, knowing that your move was a positive experience really pleases us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

They were courteous, hard working, and extremely careful with my furniture. Everything was loaded expertly. They finished a half hour under time. I certainly would recommend Moving Squad to all my family and friends.

Heather,
Our team is please to learn of your successful relocation. We aim to please and it is reassuring to know that our personnel is keeping up with our strict customer service standards in order to provide our customers with the excellent service they deserve.

Moving Squad

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I was looking for moving companies online and Moving Squad seemed like a nice company. How their moving trucks are designed and how they had the layout of their website seemed professional. So, I decided to call them. The coordinator was very nice and very helpful. She went over a list of the different packages that they had with moving and the prices, and everything went really well. The quoted price was pretty accurate. There was only about $50 difference. The pickup and delivery crew was great. They were funny and were really nice, too. Everything went really good with Moving Squad.

Erin,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are pleased to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent move.

Moving Squad

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

The price and the professionalism were the reasons I got Moving Squad for my move. The person who helped me estimate my inventory was different from the person who coordinated my move, but everybody was great. I would use Moving Squad 100 times again.

David,
We are delighted to learn of your positive moving experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback with our online customers. We sincerely appreciate the time you spent sharing your awesome moving experience online.

Moving Squad

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

Everything was great with the Moving Squad and they were the recommended company for the development. The moving coordinator asked for me to make a list from A to Z for all the contents in the apartment and we went from there. She gave me a quote and it was quite acceptable. The pickup and delivery crew were great on both ends. They were very professional and everybody I talked to were great, very personable, and easy. Everything was a great experience from top to bottom and all the way around.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine used Moving Squad and he gave me the recommendation. The quote was very good compared to the other places. We moved about a month and a half ago and their rep was very helpful. The pickup and delivery crews were great and came earlier than the expected time. They called me beforehand to make sure I was okay with them coming a bit earlier and they were very efficient. The estimated time move was three hours and they did everything in two and a half. They also moved everything where it needed to be. They did a good job and they were pleasant to work with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a fabulous experience with Moving Squad. I had called about three companies and when I called them, they were very kind, cooperative, and very, very willing to work with me. The girl that I worked with was very, very polite and helpful. We had a bit of a problem because at the last minute, I had to call her and to reschedule the move. She told me not to worry and she’ll take care of it then she was able to change the date to the time I needed. Then I was a bit concerned about one of the young lads of the pickup and delivery crew because he had been in a car accident the day before but he was there and was on point. Still, if I moved again, I would use them and I would recommend them to anybody.

Ken,
Moving Squad is delighted to learn of your successful relocation. Customer satisfaction is our main concern and we strive to provide all our customers with optimum customer service. Your kind feedback let's us know that we are keeping true to our mission.

Moving Squad

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I called around several different places, had a lot of different quotes and Moving Squad's quote process was what made me go with them. It was the one that made the most sense even if it was not the cheapest. Unlike the other places I called, I went through with them every item out of both my apartments to get an accurate weight and estimate. Their transport organizer was the only person who offered that. There was, however, a chip on the paint in the hallway leading to my living room after they were done with the delivery. But I would definitely recommend Moving Squad.

Angela,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with our online customers. We sincerely appreciate your kind comments and we are pleased to see that we were able to exceed your service expectations on this move.

Moving Squad

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

When my mom called to get some quotes, she enjoyed talking to the girl who works for Moving Squad. They hit it off really well and she felt very comfortable with her. I had also seen the truck around town a few times so we felt pretty good going with them. My mom said that the moving coordinator was really sweet and very informative. I also spoke to another girl named Christina and she said their quote may be a little high but it can come in lower. Indeed, the foreman on the job that day saw that there wasn't much to move as they assumed and he got me a lower rate, which was great. He knew how to direct the movers, what should go on the trucks first, and how to maneuver. Everyone that we encountered has been very professional. I kept offering water to drink since it was really hot but they politely refused saying they have their own.