Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
  2. Movers

Moving Squad of South Florida

South Florida

Moving Squad of South Florida
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.56/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Moving Squad® of South Florida offers local and statewide moves, and packing and storage services in the Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach and surrounding areas only. If you are looking for a trustworthy local mover, Moving Squad is the one stop shop for all your moving needs. Whether you are moving locally or across the state, we believe every move begins with careful planning and ends with superior execution. At Moving Squad, we have a dedicated team of professionals standing by to answer all of your questions, make your move hassle-free and offer a five-star moving experience.

BOTTOM LINE

Moving Squad of South Florida is a statewide moving company that offers cost-effective service for moving in and out of small spaces. A mobile app and 24/7 customer service provide flexibility on the front end.

PROS

• Free online quotes
    • Same day service available
    • Mobile app
    • Bilingual customer representatives

CONS

• 5-day cancellation notice required
    • Deposit required

Top Moving Squad of South Florida Reviews

I couldn't be more satisfied with Moving Squad and I'd highly recommend them. I had a friendly, courteous, professional and quick moving coordinator. And my pick-up and delivery crew were superb as well. They were professional, courteous, fast, and helpful.

I was recommended to Moving Squad and the quote they gave me seemed reasonable. Their customer service was pretty good. They've called me back, and everything was good. Also, everything was great with the moving crew.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Moving Squad of South Florida services

Moving Squad of South Florida is a licensed and insured moving company that offers local moves in and around Miami-Dade, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and throughout the state of Florida. Moving Squad specializes in moving you in and out of small homes, condos or apartments with little hassle. This company also offers same-day service and has a mobile app that can be accessed from anywhere.

Express Pack is Moving Squad of South Florida’s patented system to make moves more efficient. Moving Squad’s patented Express Pack system was created to safely and efficiently relocate household items from small spaces while decreasing the customer’s costs. Your belongings are packed into the Express Pack containers and sealed for added security. Express Packs are narrow enough that you don’t have to worry about making dents or scratches on your hallways or elevators.

Moving Squad of South Florida movers are reliable and always arrive in uniform. They are professionally trained to carefully pack and unpack your household goods.

• Local moving: Pickups are available in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach and surrounding areas.
      • Storage: Short and long-term storage services are available with 24/7 monitoring at state-of-the-art storage facilities.
      • Professional packing: Customizable to suit your budget and timeline, packing services include all materials, blanket-wrapping furniture and loading.
      • Express Pack: Using specially designed containers, professional movers can quickly and affordably transport household items.

Moving Squad of South Florida FAQ

What is the Moving Squad app?

Moving Squad offers a user-friendly mobile app to streamline your move from start to finish. You can upload photos and videos through your phone, and one of Moving Squad’s professional moving consultants will evaluate your inventory to give you their most accurate quote and provide a virtual moving consultation. You can also keep the inventory of all your items to reference later, which makes it even easier to manage your household goods during relocation. The app is available for both Apple and Android devices.

Can Moving Squad of South Florida move on the weekends?

Yes, you can schedule pickups and deliveries from Moving Squad of South Florida on the weekends if you schedule far enough in advance.

What is Moving Squad of South Florida’s cancellation policy?

Moving Squad will refund the deposit on your move as long as you cancel at least five days (not including weekends or holidays) before your move. If you want to cancel or reschedule your move, you must do so within that five-day time period and notify the company by phone or in writing. If you cancel after this period, your deposit cannot be refunded and you will be charged for the total cost of your planned moving services.

Do we recommend Moving Squad of South Florida?

Moving Squad of South Florida offers services aimed at making moving as painless and stress-free as possible. Their moving app makes it easy to do everything from get a quote to buy moving supplies and boxes. Most verified Moving Squad of South Florida customers have great things to say about the company, and less than 10 percent of verified reviews are below three stars. About 85 percent of Moving Squad of South Florida reviews indicate the customer was “happy with the experience” or “would recommend to a friend.”

Moving Squad of South Florida Reviews

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

We were originally going to go with a more cheaper company trying to save those extra $$$. The cheaper company lack of information and communication sent up so many red flags I had to get out of that commitment before it was too late. Contracting Moving Squad was one of the best decisions me and my husband could have ever made. From start to finish with Moving Squad was hands-down professionalism. Starting with Ryan my Moving Squad sales rep was extremely thorough with all of the information that he provided for my quote. His turnaround with providing me liability information was impeccable (btw, this process was such a hassle with the previous moving company, the reason I had to cancel).

Ryan has a personality like no other, he is definitely made for customer relations. Now to my movers Tavares, Michael & Roshane the prime definition of a SQUAD. They were on time, actually a little earlier than expected but did not mind waiting (per my request) until my contracted time. Diligent and respectful to us and our property. This squad work was beyond our expectation. Once we had the paperwork situated these gentlemen had my furniture wrapped up, home cleared out and on their truck in 30 MINUTES. Got to our new address and had our things unloaded, all furnishing in their appointed places throughout our new home all within 2 hours???? Me and my husband could not BELIEVE IT!!!

My husband was more than happy to tip these gentleman. Let me tell you something people you get what you pay for. We are so happy we did not go the cheaper route. But went with quality. I will never be moving any other way after this experience. And let me tell you the service did not stop there. Following my services customer relations follows up with me to utilize any feedback to train their team to provide current and future customers with top-tier service... MOVING SQUAD you are headed in the right direction if all of your staff reflects the 4 gentleman that I've mentioned. TOP NOTCH. Keep up the good work????

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Moving Squad had very good ratings. They interacted with my sons and my wife. The major issue that we had was we use American Express and they didn’t accept that. It was a little tricky ‘cause we were out of town at the time. Our kids are moving from college, home. It’s the car that we use to travel and do most of our business. That was a little tough, but outside of that everything else was okay. The delivery crew picked up the car a little earlier and were very professional. Overall, they communicated well. My wife said they did a good job following up throughout the day. It was smooth.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I received a recommendation from my mother-in-law regarding Moving Squad, and the moving coordinator seemed very knowledgeable with my furniture. Apparently, he was looking at it online because he could describe my furniture for me. So, I knew he saw pictures of my house I had up for sale. The pick up and delivery crew was also very nice. They were very cordial and were always saying, “Yes, ma’am,” “No, ma’am,” “Thank you, ma’am.” So, they were very proper.

But we had issues during the delivery with the rain and they hit a wall. There is a scratch on the wall. It’s near an edge, and I haven’t really figured out if I could do spackling or something. I’m not worried about it. But I did complain. I’ve several people call me and follow up, and follow up, and follow up. And one of the things that happened is that my dresser and nightstand have sticky residue on the outer edges of the furniture and fuzz from the blankets that are used.

I explained that it was probably old tacky stuff from the previous used tapes that left it tacky, and then blew residue from their blankets on my furniture. I mentioned it to one of the men, but I didn’t go further and complain at the moment because I thought it would be something that I could take off with furniture polish. But no, it hasn’t come off. It’s not at the top of my list to fix today or tomorrow, but it is something that’s bothering me. And it’s a good portion from top to bottom of both the nightstand and the dresser. It didn’t happen to any of the furniture, but those two.

Also I initially was given an estimate I complained to the person that was initially doing the furniture with me, and I said to him that I’m not moving certain things. He left it in the list and I feel that I was overcharged due to that furniture that he left in the list that was not getting moved. I didn’t know how to complain that they’re asking me for an extra $1,000 that was never in any of the estimate. They figured something without being sure of the weight of the furniture. So, I didn’t know that that was supposed to be in there. But I’m satisfied with most of the work.

I kept getting different people calling me, so I kept talking to whoever was calling me. I felt I wasn’t going to get any money back or anything like that. So, I’m not going to refer the company to anybody because I’m afraid that it might happen to them. And I don’t wanna be a referral to something if they’re gonna suffer the same as me, unless I have a full conversation and explain to them, “Expect this, this, and this,” and make sure it’s better than what I experienced. But I really liked everything to a certain point. They seemed like a very well-prepared company for doing this. But there were things excluded from my original conversation that I did not know I had to look for.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

We contacted the storage facility where our friend had a storage unit being rented. We asked them if they had any contacts, or if they had any business cards of any moving companies. They gave us a list of three of them. For every obstacle that I had, the guy that I talked to at the Moving Squad was like they could work around it or they would figure it out. I really felt better about this transaction taking place after talking to him. I felt more at ease dealing with him.

We hired a moving company to empty out our friend's apartment and move it into another storage facility. And what Moving Squad was gonna charge us was 100% based on trust and then being honest. So I trusted them for their honesty. And they were honest. When the guys got there the next day to do the move, it was a whole lot more work than we originally thought because when the police went through my friend's apartment, it was a mess.

The guy from Moving Squad called me back in the morning and told me what we were dealing with. He said if they were gonna get it done that day, they need to get some more people out there. So it was gonna increase the cost. Additionally, there was a whole lot more stuff there. Our quote went from being one thing to being $3,500. They made sure that they have my okay for the $3,500, and I told them yes. They did everything that they needed to do. They got it done a little bit earlier. And when all was said and done, the final price was about $2,650. So I was very happy.

It was super stressful, but the guy was nice. We worked through every single issue that day. They emptied out a two-bedroom apartment and put it into a 12 x 20 storage facility. They packed it to the hilt. At the end of the day, he could have kept the price at $3,500, and I wouldn't have known any difference. But it was almost $1,000 less. I can't say enough good things about that. I'm in another state, and I would have never seen it, but they were still honest.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Moving Squad has a good price and it is close to me, which is convenient. They were very patient when I had some issues with the payments. My grandmother was taking care of everything, but she was in North Carolina and I was in Florida. She’s also older so she doesn’t know how to use technology, which is a bit of a problem. I was charged a little bit extra because of the waiting they had to do on their part, but that was expected. Other than that, everything was accurate and fast. And the pickup and delivery crew was very helpful. All in all, it was a good experience.

Moving Squad of South Florida response

We're happy to have helped you with this move! Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Squad?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Moving Squad was very good, friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We chose them for their price and quick response. Alexander, the moving coordinator, was very nice and wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Moving Squad's coordinator was very nice and helpful and their pick-up and delivery team was on time. They were good and didn't take long to get things done. I would use them again if I have to.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I moved twice with Moving Squad. I felt confident with the guy who I talked to the first time that's why I chose the company. The first time that Moving Squad came, they were on time. On the second time, it was scheduled between 12:00 and 3:00 and they came at 2:30. Their moving coordinator was really nice. He explained things to me and everything went well. Overall, it was a great experience. It went fast for the moving from one place to another. However, there were some furniture that were damaged. I had a complaint with a claim and I'm waiting to see what's gonna happen with that.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

The coordinator was very personable. Everything was right on the nose. The drivers used up the exact time that I had been quoted for. From beginning to end, it was three hours. They were quick, and they did not waste time. It was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

My experience with Moving Squad went really well. The moving coordinator was very reactive, good with my needs, and concerned. They also answered all my questions in a timely manner. The pick-up and delivery crew was fantastic and arrived 30 minutes early. They were with me the whole time, followed instructions, and were super-efficient the whole way through.

Moving Squad of South Florida response

Stephen,

We're happy everything went well! Thank you for sharing!

Moving Squad of South Florida Company Information