South Florida

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Fredrik,
Thank you for taking the time to share your long moving experience with our current and future customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the moving services you received. If you or someone you know is in need of a local mover, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I have interacted with a lot of moving companies and in the U.S., Moving Squad is the best one I've worked with. The moving coordinator walked me through the process and gave me a reasonable price directly. He didn't pull off any stunts like giving an initial price and haggling. He explained why the different things have a different price and gave an honest impression. Also, both the crew and the person I talked to were very professional. The crew showed a high degree of pride in their profession. I couldn't wish for more.

Alessandro,
We appreciate the time you spent providing feedback on the moving services you received. It is feedback likes yours that allows our future customer to make an informed buying decision when selecting a local mover. We wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

The moving coordinator was pretty accurate. She told me about the fees and how much it would cost. She warned me about some issues that may occur during the move with the moving services. But everything went fine. The pick-up and delivery crew were great and were here on time at the house. They worked pretty clean the same way when we get to the new house. They unloaded the truck fast and put everything in. Moving Squad was on budget. It was fair and everything was pretty good.

Erika,
Thank you for taking the time to share your relocation experience with both current and future customers of Moving Squad. Customer Satisfaction is our top priority at Moving Squad. If there is anything you need in the future please do not hesitate to contact us as.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I was very satisfied. They were on time. Nice pleasant team. They were kind and professional. Hard working individual and very diligent. They moved all my belonging in less than 8 hours. They came in at 830 am and by 3pm I was moved in in my new place. 100% recommendation.

Diana,
Our team is pleased to learn that your recent local move was done to your satisfaction. We value customer satisfaction and we are pleased to hear we accomplished this goal. If you know of anyone needing the services of a local mover, please keep Moving Squad in the forefront, as we are one of the leaders in customer satisfaction.
Best of Wishes,

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

Moving Squad of South Florida helped me a lot and they sent me the estimate online. I looked it over and when I made my changes, they adjusted everything and we figured it out. The gentleman that I spoke to was very pleasant and answered all my questions. Also, their pick up and delivery crew were professional and courteous. They had put everything where I wanted it. My husband had started the move so we just moved the other half of the house. They were really strong gentlemen and they handled my antiques like they were their own. So, that was great. Overall, they were pleasant, positive and worthwhile.

Judith,
Thank you for taking the time to share your local relocation story with our current and future customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Moving Squad and we are pleased to learn we executed the move to your satisfaction. If you or someone you know is in need of moving services let us know and we will be more than happy to extend the same level of service we provided to you.

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

I called a few people and the Moving Squad's rep made me feel very comfortable with going with them and so I did. My interactions with their moving coordinator were excellent. Their delivery crew were professional, prompt, courteous and pleasant. I had an excellent experience with them and I highly recommend them to anyone who’s moving within the area they service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moving Squad?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Moving Squad was good. It was a simple move and I never met the moving coordinator, but I interacted with the guy over the phone. The same people picked up and delivered my stuff, and they were great. They were there earlier than scheduled and they're very, very professional. Everything got dropped off smoothly and they were on their way in just under the scheduled time.

Luciano,
Our team would like to thank you for the effort made in sharing your experience with the public. As household movers, we appreciate the opportunity to have played a role in your relocation and we wish you all the best at your new location.

Moving Squad

Original review: March 7, 2017

The following guys from Moving Squad Virgillio, Tremayne and Adriannal did our move. They worked so fast and professionally. Everything was moved perfectly and nothing got lost or damaged. They were recommended from a friend and now I would recommend them to others. Thanks guys!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Moving Squad guy over the phone was very friendly, personable, and funny. Then we had a hard time getting into one of the storage units and moving into the other one, but the pick-up and delivery crew were real patient about that. There was some time spent and the guys just made the best of it. They kept working, both really good, friendly, and I like them a lot. They were nice and very professional. It worked out very well.

Anthony,
We appreciate you vocalizing your moving experience. Our top priority is to provide the best moving service in the industry, and reading your review lets us know we are accomplishing our goals. We also want to wish you the best of luck at your new residence, and if there is anything you need from us in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.
Best regards,

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Moving Squad was a referral from my girlfriend and she said they were a bit cheaper than most of the typical advertised ones out here. Scheduling the transport was straightforward. After setting up the schedule, their rep would help me contact my building and everything moved along. The pick-up and delivery crew were 10 minutes late but it was understandable because it was a crazy hectic time in Miami due to a foot race going on so there was nothing they could have done. But they were great and they were really nice guys.

April,
Thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with our present and future customers. We are delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our service and performance.
Warm Regards,

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

Moving Squad was great and everyone was wonderful. The team was very positive and very knowledgeable. They were all very pleasant and good guys. They were quick and professional, too. The moving crew didn't break anything and everything was wrapped. They were efficient and on-time.

Ricardo,
Our team would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. Customer service is our key focus at Moving Squad and customer satisfaction our most important goal. We are delighted to learn you were satisfied with your moving experience with Moving Squad and we wish you and your son the best of luck in all future endeavors. Should you or any one you may know ever need any assistance with relocation services please don't hesitate to contact Moving Squad.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I saw the Moving Squad guys in building some other day, got the number in the truck that they had and I called them. Given the fact that they had helped people to move in the building, they will be familiar with the issues there. Moving Squad was really good and my experience was great. The moving coordinator had a lot of the buildings and a lot of the condos in Miami have previous listings. When we saw that old condo, she was able to find the pictures of the old listing. So, she could tell pretty much everything that had to be moved and working with her was good, very quick and efficient. The actual movers were good too. They were pretty straightforward and did everything they had to do. I'm very happy with the service I got and Moving Squad did a pretty good job. They estimated the number of hours and that was exactly the number of hours that was needed.

Jasmine,
Thank you for your feedback. Moving Squad always aims to provide our customers with an optimal customer service experience. And, It is comments like yours that let us know we are meeting our ultimate goal of complete customer satisfaction.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

When I signed a lease with the new apartment, I got a Moving Squad flyer and made my own research. They were the best company in the market that I could find and they were also the most flexible with time because I needed to move right away. We waited for the boxes for some time but it was fine. The pickup crew was amazing. They were super nice, very helpful, and understanding. They had some stuff prepared and tried very hard to make everything done. I have some glass furniture and they paid a lot of attention so nothing was gonna be damaged unlike a lot of moving companies which are very careless. I was very happy with my experience with Moving Squad.

Carol,
Our team sincerely appreciates your well received comments. Customer satisfaction is a prime directive at Moving Squad and we are glad to see that we met your service expectations on your recent move.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I got flyers in the mail when the house I was living in was sold. I started calling around and the moving coordinator at Moving Squad was very informative on the phone. He asked me what I have in the room, went over things that I may have missed, and gave me a quote. I got other quotes and Moving Squad was very competitive as far as price. The moving coordinator was also very kind and very knowledgeable, and the fact that Moving Squad has many trucks and they have been in business for a while, were among the reasons I chose them. I also liked that the employees weren't temporary or drifter-type people. They are employees of the company that were doing the move. They were a lot different than some of the companies that I've used in the past that didn't hire regular employees.

It was a matter of luck on my part that I got Moving Squad because they are awesome. They are courteous and nice people to deal with and it was a great experience all the way around. I've already recommended them to quite a few people who will be moving or are moving shortly.

Gaby,
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share your positive moving experience with our current and future customers. We appreciate your feedback and we wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Moving Squad has good reviews and also seemed more reliable than the others. I got them and my experience with them was great. The moving coordinator attempted to explain to me everything that they would be doing and that they would try to help me out as much as possible, which they did. He really talked me through the entire process so it was good having them. I had 4 guys for the move and they were fast and very helpful. They were also on time, very professional, and very courteous. If I do move in the future, I would definitely use Moving Squad again and would request the exact same guys. They were very pleasant to work with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked that Moving Squad had a local office. I also like my moving coordinator a lot. She was excellent - very friendly and very helpful. And the price was too low for me with the boxes, a bedroom set, and a couple of other bookshelves. The delivery team was also amazing. I had a crew of three guys who were quick and professional. They were done packing in a little over 2 hours. I had rented 2 pods because I wasn't sure if everything was gonna fit in one but they were able to fit everything in one pod. I've moved a lot and I'm just sorry that I didn't sign up sooner with Moving Squad. I had an excellent experience with them. They were flexible with everything from setting the move. I had to change the date of when I needed them to come by because of my schedule, and that worked out fine. The guys were also on time and called me when they were on their way. They were careful which was really important to make sure that my stuff was not damaged.

Annaleen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your relocation experience with both our future and current customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so to learn of your experience lets us know we are continuing to make strides in the right direction. If you or someone you know is in need of relocation assistance now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

We went to three people to get quotes for our move, and we decided on Moving Squad. It wasn't the cheapest but it has more value. Moving Squad was the only company that didn't send someone out to the house to do the estimate. They did it on the phone based on what I shared with them. Perhaps based on their years of experience, they came in very close to the other people that actually came to the house in terms of the weight of the items and the square footage. The delivery people were very professional and fast. Overall, Moving Squad was easy to do business with, and I didn't have any issues. It was a convenient and effective experience.

Kristen,
Thank you for taking the time to share you moving experience. We have a top priority of customer satisfaction, so to read that your relocation was performed to your satisfaction lets us know we are continuing to be a leader in the moving & storage industry. If you or someone you know is in need of a mover please do not hesitate to contact us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

The price of Moving Squad was very reasonable compared to other quotes that we received, so we went with them for our move. The moving coordinators were very helpful. We had to make several changes on several occasions and they were very helpful at giving us a new quote or making any adjustments that we needed. The pickup and delivery crew were actually a little bit late when they came, but that was due to traffic. However, they were very friendly and on top in keeping us posted as to where they were or that the guys were running late. It was a good staff that we had. They're a great company and if the time ever comes we will definitely use them again.

Pat,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience in regards to the services provided for your recent relocation. We appreciate the time you have spent doing so and we wish you all the best at your new location and in all your future endeavors.
Warm Regards,

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

There are companies that I spent a lot of money on and then they were horrible and left me in a real disaster. I was at a point that I pulled my hair and I didn't know what to do from downsizing. I had a lot of boxes that we had to open up and decide what I wanted to keep here or what I had to move to the storage unit. But Moving Squad cleaned up everything for me and they saved me. My husband’s disabled and is in a wheelchair. So, it’s just me that had to deal with all these, and Moving Squad was just wonderful. They suggested things that I didn't even think of and it made everything more possible.

I told the organizer what we needed to do and I was told that the two guys that were coming would be available to help us with anything that we needed. They were quite accommodating and extremely helpful. They handled everything beautifully and assisted me in things that I would need to know what to do. All in all, it's been a wonderful experience and I've been very pleased with them.

Cintya,
Our team would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with our current and future customers. Moving Squad sincerely appreciates your kind comments and we wish you the best of luck at your new location.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

We got some information from Moving Squad of South Florida via the internet. We got the date that we wanted and they confirmed it very fast. Their coordinator called me immediately with the quote and I let them know when I was moving. They were very helpful. The pickup was fine too and the delivery crew were good. They helped me with everything here when we moved and they were professional and fast. Also guy told me to go with him and see that the truck doesn’t have anything in there. Overall, it was a great experience and they did a good job.

Phil,
Moving Squad thanks you for taking the time to share your moving experience with our customers. We are pleased to learn that Moving Squad was able to provide you with the on time and seamless service that you deserve.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I love Moving Squad rep that I talked to. She was fabulous, thorough, and professional. She should be the vice-president of the company. The pick-up and delivery crew were courteous and were on time. They were spectacular. I would recommend Moving Squad to anybody. It was a fantastic experience. Everything and everybody was wonderful.

Alvaro,
We are delighted to see that Moving Squad was able to meet your service expectations. Thank you for sharing your positive feedback and moving experience with our customers. It is feedback like yours that helps our potential customers reach and educated decision regarding the best choice for their moving and relocation needs.

Moving Squad

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

Moving Squad knew the job. It was a short distance move so I took my car and they followed me in the truck. It was quick work and they also were professional. It was a good experience until the end. Everything was quoted and I was going to give them $20 but they appeared upset with that. They said it's Saturday and that is nothing. It has to be at least $60. I'm not experienced with that kind of move, so in the end I gave them $50 extra and they left. I will recommend their company to a friend. The only thing is that I will tell my friend that they have to agree with them how much is going to be the final cost for them not to have the same experience I had.

William,
We are delighted to learn of your positive moving experience. Moving Squad takes pride in providing outstanding customer service and feedback such as yours lets us know that we are on the right track.

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

So far, everything was positive. Their reps were very professional and they did the job. I had absolutely no problems with Moving Squad.

Resolution In Progress

Esteemed Mrs. Lewis,
As a company, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible service, and when you as a customer feel that we have failed to meet your expectations, it's important for us to know. I would like to extend an apology for any inconveniences that you may have incurred during the course of your relocation. Please contact our office as soon as possible at 866-913-3611 as we would like to ensure all concerns are fully addressed. Thank you for your feedback, as that is the best way to make sure any issues are corrected in the future.

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I called different people and the guy at Moving Squad was very friendly. I wasn’t ready to move, but he kept calling every week to be updated and would send me email so I thought he was genuine and a concerned person. In all that time, he told me that they would bring boxes for me to put my belongings in and they would use some kind of fancy wrap that they use to wrap the things they have to move to make sure they have space. Then, two weeks before, he decided that there was a $50 down payment, which he never told me. I decided I’d just give the $50 and shut up, but by then I did not trust him anymore.

Then the moving guys came and they were very good. They moved the stuff in and out professionally and they were very nice. I paid the guy that was in-charge with cash and I had my nurse present when I paid him. Everything was fine until somebody from Moving Squad called and said that they made a mistake. The price I paid was less than the arranged price and this rep kept asking what price I was given. I got the receipt but I was not going to go for it to accommodate that guy that called.

He also said the guys spent more time than it took, which I knew was a big lie. The distance was five minutes away from point A, where I left, to point B, where I was going. I got to point B where I was moving in to before the moving truck got here, and he insisted that I was under-charged. Overall they're grossly incompetent and I'm below dissatisfied. I’ll be moving again but Moving Squad is not somebody I’m going to hire.

Charles.
Our team would like to thank you for sharing your local moving experience with our customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Moving Squad and we are pleased to see that we were able to exceed your service expectations.

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

For the combination of availability and the price as well as the professional approach, I opted to go with the Moving Squad. The pick-up and delivery crew were polite, professional, and very efficient. It was an overall a good service.

Mehmet,
Moving Squad sincerely appreciates and values your feedback. Customer Satisfaction is our main goal and we are pleased to learn that we were able to provide you with the excellent customer service that you deserve.

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

The pricing was not realistic with Moving Squad. I look at the pricing and I think they're overcharging and I probably paid a little bit more over. In the process someone should come over home and then should do the actual. They don't see the product so they just over put the price. That’s not very professional. They need to get a better price and then customer will be happier, so the people will trust. But the job is done, the team was wonderful and they’re all friendly, helpful and professional. The delivery guys all worked very well and did it very carefully. They contacted me and informed me that they're coming and going, so that's good. I’m very happy about them.

Harry,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent moving experience with our current and future customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the moving services you received. If you or someone you know is in need of a mover, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

The moving coordinator of Moving Squad was excellent. He instilled some confidence in me because I was very skeptical of moving companies, having heard all the bad stories. He also priced the job outright and everything he said and promised came true. The drivers were also excellent and on time. They worked hard and did what they had to do, and everything was good.

Renee,
We appreciate the time you spent providing feedback on the moving services you received. It is feedback likes yours that allows our future customer to make an informed buying decision when selecting a mover. We wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I had a great experience with Moving Squad. They were on top of things and everything was the way it’s supposed to be. Everything was clean and well wrapped. It was just around Thanksgiving so everything was perfectly fine.

Dennis,
Thank you for sharing your moving experience with our current and future customers. We sincerely appreciate your feedback.
Best Regards,

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Moving Squad was excellent. I have no complaints about anything except that they kind of messed up the wall unit that they moved that had electrical in it. But I don't think they realized it so when somebody called me, I told them about it. They told me they were going to email me to do a survey but I didn’t know how to do it so I just didn’t do anything. But it's not a big deal and my handyman can put it back together in no time. Moving Squad worked very hard and didn’t take any breaks. They were very careful with everything and I was very pleased with them.

Joan,
Our team is pleased to learn that your recent move was done to your satisfaction. We value customer satisfaction and we are pleased to hear we accomplished this goal. If you know of anyone needing the services of a mover, please keep Moving Squad in the forefront, as we are one of the leaders in customer satisfaction.
Best of Wishes,

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

Moving Squad did a good job. They followed directions and wherever I wanted the stuff put they put it. The experience was pleasant and it went really well. I would definitely use them again if I move. I'd also recommend them to other people.

Cassandra,
Thank you for your sharing your wonderful feedback with our current and future customers. We at Moving Squad take customer satisfaction very seriously and we are extremely pleased to see that your recent move was a success.

Moving Squad

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I compared three prices and Moving Squad's prices were better. I can't say anything bad about Moving Squad. They were really helpful and came in at a timely manner. Everything was professional. I made a decision of covering up everything so the moving coordinator walked me in and gave me his advice about the best way I should handle it. We had a little mix-up at the end because the price jumped up to $700. I spoke to someone on the phone and he said they had a mix-up and cleared me from that because I told them it’s such a shame that they did such an excellent job and my whole experience is now going to be ruined for this mix-up. But we got it right and handled it right there. I've recommended Moving Squad.