1.16/5

Compare Movers

Chicago, IL

Compare Movers

31 Best Price Moving and Storage Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 23, 2001

I was initially told that it would take 5-7 days for my belongings to be shipped from Chicago to Portland. Seven days came and went, and my belongings did not arrive. Two more times I was given a date by which time my belongings would arrive. Each date came and went, and my belongings still did not arrive. All calls to the long distance manager (Aron) have gone unanswered. I have been given another datethis Sunday (8/26/01)by which time my belongings should arrive. It is now the Thursday before, and to my knowledge, my shipment has yet to leave Chicago. I cannot confirm this, however, because Aron still refuses to return any of my messages.

Best Price Moving and Storage Company Information