It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.92/5
Based on 36 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

LRM Leasing is the place to go for semi-truck leasing. With a variety of financing options, LRM Leasing will work with you no matter what your credit status is. With bad credit leasing and other financing option at hand, LRM Leasing gives you the opportunity to own the semi-truck after your last payment. With LRM Leasing, you can work with any carrier in the United States with zero limitations. Contact us today to learn more about our products, services, and financing options.

36 LRM Leasing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 18, 2018

LRM Leasing is a great respectful leasing company. We just finished leasing A Truck through them with their 101 program. The experience We had with LRM Leasing was beyond great. They help you in any way they can. Very cordial and I would recommend anyone to go there looking for trucks. Amazing for new carriers trying to make it in the transportation industry.

Get expert buying tips about Semi and Commercial Truck Financing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Great business company! Bought two trucks from them, always very attentive and responded very quickly to any questions. Thank you LRM Leasing for making my first experience on buying a truck so positive. I will recommend you guys to anyone!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Best Christmas gift this year for me is to pick up the title of my paid off 2000 Peterbilt and 2000 BMW car hauler. It Was such a pleasure working with LRM Leasing and their staff. I highly recommend LRM Leasing to anyone who is interested in starting their own trucking business!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Good I'm recommended LRN, because they quickly make it possible for one to obtain financing. They tend to you well, they are very kind to everyone you speak, they answer you fast the telephone, and gets you the financing according to your needs.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

LRM Leasing is a great company to do business with, it is great because they can help you start your independency and make good money!! The staff is great to work with, they communicate and work together to resolve difficult situation. I highly suggest this company to friends and family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LRM Leasing?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I just finished leasing my 2004 W900 through LRM Leasing. I now own it. I am very happy with it. The experience I had with LRM Leasing was fantastic. They help you in any way they can. Very cordial and I would recommend anyone to go there looking for trucks. Thanks guys.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

IT IS A GREAT COMPANY to start your business with. I highly recommend them!! The staff is there to help along the way!! They have great trucks to choose from and great mechanics to help in case you need a trusted one in case of mechanical trouble.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I recommend LRM Leasing to anyone and everyone to everyone who want to start their own business as an owner operator. LRM Leasing gave me the opportunity that no one else did. They really do have very excellent customer service and they are very good at answering questions and helping out with whatever you needs are.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I purchase my first truck and trailer through LRM Leasing. They were always willing to work with me when I was late on a payment due to downtime. When I made my last payment I received my title. I plan on making my next truck purchase through LRM Leasing.

Original review: April 14, 2017

LRM is more than just a business, they act as an extension of my Company to help me leverage my business to its pinnacle. The consistent level of service far exceeds my expectations with every interaction and look forward to a continued business partnership.

Original review: March 25, 2017

I leased trucks from LRM Leasing. They are accessible since they're in my area and not far from where I work, so I was able to meet with them. We find a truck that we want to buy and contact LRM. They review the truck that we want to lease and then arrange the purchase. They purchase the vehicle then I lease it from them after we come to an agreement on how much the payments are. Leasing through them made it possible for me to take advantage of the current building boom. They're a very good company and seem to be very honest and very helpful.

Original review: March 22, 2017

LRM Leasing's place was close to me, so it was convenient for me to go with them. I then leased a Freightliner Columbia with them for four and a half years for a certain annual amount. I gave them a down payment and my monthly payments were around $1,082. I'm happy with the way things worked out. Their customer service was great and they've been helpful. They're also always willing to work with me even when I got hurt, so I had no problem. LRM is great and I will recommend them.

Original review: March 12, 2017

Apart from LRM Leasing being close to me, I went with them since I don't have a good credit, and the representative I dealt with worked well with me and helped me out because there's no credit check. I have leased the car hauling trailer through them, the first time and I was given the chance to decide what day of the month is good for my payment. When I finished my last payment, the rep worked on the contracts very well. After that, I did two more trucks, a combination truck and a trailer, with him. I'm still doing payments on these two trucks. Overall, I like working with the rep and I recommend him. I've also recommended LRM to a lot of friends of mine because it's a good thing for us.

Original review: March 10, 2017

LRM Leasing is local and easy to get to, so I went with them. I had a semi-truck leased through them. The process was simple, and they made it very easy. I picked out the truck, gave them the down payment, filled out the paperwork and I was off and done. They were great. I dealt with Lauren and Matt. If I needed something, Matt was very helpful and as far as when my insurance expired, he helped me get insurance on the spot. It was a breeze. All in all, leasing an equipment through LRM was good because it was affordable. Any other finance company would repo your equipment, but LRM didn't when I fell on a rough time. I play my situation to Matt and he helped me out all the way through. I was able to pay my equipment off and I still have it to this day.

Original review: March 7, 2017

We leased a semi-tractor trailer through LRM Leasing and the process was easy. We did it through the company that my husband works with. The company had been making our payments which they took out of our account. But then my husband's appendix ruptured and he was out of work for a little bit. The company called us to let us know that they didn't make the payment to LRM, and I made sure that LRM got paid. We were getting down towards the end of our lease, and LRM worked with us until we paid it off. We own the truck now. Overall, they were great and very helpful.

Original review: March 5, 2017

I know Bill and Nikki pretty well. He works for LRM and he is a businessman with integrity, and because we both are believers, I went with them. After I learnt and got the chance to meet Robert and Matt, the process I've gone through was pretty much easy smooth sailing. I leased a semi-tractor and their process wasn't difficult. Once I got the information up front, they sent me written documentation of that they need to be able to acquire a vehicle. Once they gave me the information up front, I looked at all the information to make sure I have everything and the submitted it. In a few days, they let me know pretty much that everything's in line and good to go. Payments were automatic and before we knew it we were paying the last payment.

On the other hand, I've had a couple of not so good experiences with customer service. The ladies there are working to death answering the phone from 9 to 5 and even though they're supposed to represent the company, they don't have the company at heart but I can't blame the actual company for the response I may get for one person. It wasn't the same response that I got when I finally got through to Matthew. We're able to work out whatever detail we were having and it worked out smoothly. With LRM, I had a chance to purchase the equipment that I needed to purchase. It was a great experience and I look forward to doing business with them again.

Original review: March 4, 2017

Somebody referred me to LRM Leasing and I went with them because I didn't have such good credit at the time but then they turned out okay. I got a semi-truck and the process of leasing was simple and wasn't difficult. I did the application and they required a certain amount down and a limit on the time of the lease. I didn't miss a payment the whole time I was with them. LRM was a big help because I needed a truck and they came through for me. I've only had one lease with them but if I need them again I wouldn't hesitate to go back to them. It's been a great experience.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I have eight truck and trailer I got from LRM leasing. I like to deal with them and got a good relationship with their people. They give me a good monthly payment arrangement and take care of my complaints right away. I am not going to any other bank. I will be going to LRM all the time.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I started out with LRM when they just started out. They have been great for me and they're the only leasing company I've been with. I've talked to other leasing companies, but they haven't been straight to me like LRM has been, so I just stuck with LRM. I've leased a truck and two trailers through them. The leasing process wasn't too hard. They didn't give me a bunch of runaround. Once I've identified the equipment that I wanted to lease, I filled out the application and gave them my down payment. They gave me a monthly payment and I paid it. I've had issues where I was late on my payment. I called LRM's Customer Service and they accommodated me. They gave me an extension on my date, then I sent them a check on it.

Any time I've got to lease something, I would go through LRM because I'm happy with their customer service and how their business took care of me. They gave me a chance to increase my sleep. I've had no problem with them. I'll recommend them to more than one friend, that's how satisfied I am with them. On the whole, my experience with them has been very, very good.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I bought a 2005 Columbia Freightliner truck from LRM Leasing and it was a good and very nice experience. I would deal with them again if I had to. Everything was fine and there were no problems. I just tried it out and it worked out pretty good for me. That was my first truck so I was happy about it. The customer service guy Frank was a good guy, helped me out a lot and gave the ins and outs of what was going on. Then I made a payment with $1,000 a month. It was multiple payments so I could go buy more equipment that I needed.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I’ve leased a 2006 Freightliner Columbia tractor. It was a good choice at the time. I know other people had problems, but it’s the customer’s responsibility to go over the truck they buy. I spent half a day on the truck before I decided to buy it. The whole process wasn’t very hard at all. LRM Leasing gave me a Comchek and I registered my payment on it. I was always two months ahead on my payments. I’ve had nothing but good experience with LRM Leasing. They don’t report to the credit agencies, which I think they should. It's a good place for somebody to get started in rebuilding their credit.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

LRM Leasing has no credit check. Just a down payment, low monthly payment, and that's it. Ready to go. We were there for a day, did everything and got my insurance. Leasing is easy. We went there and they explained to us the down payment, the payment and all that. So, I paid the down payment, we filled up all the application and we setup the agreement on how much we were gonna pay a month. After that, they required to have insurance on every unit. We start with two units. So, after a year, we went back and get two more units. We leased a Kenworth in 2010, a Peterbilt in 2010, a Frontliner in 2011, and we did two trailer in 2008. We did a lot of equipment with them. Everything I got, I got insurance. The mechanic called the insurance company to make sure the insurance was good then we went and picked up the unit from the yard.

The payment was automatic debit from my account. They take payment every 30th. The customer service rep was Spanish like me so we did everything in Spanish. Everything was perfect. After that we met with the big boss and we signed all the paper in his office. He explained to us everything again in English and we both agreed. Me and my partner agreed to everything, and that's it, we're through. It was really easy and fast, and that was really good. We had only one truck and in few days, we jumped with two more units with only $10,000 down. My company grew up really fast in few days. I have already paid off two of the trucks and I still have one I'm leasing. I'm making payment every month but I got behind one time and they worked it out with me, no problem. They are really easy people to work with. Everything was excellent.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

I financed an Eagle 5000 trailer and two trucks through LRM Leasing and it was good. At that time, my credit wasn't very good, but they financed it for me. I sent the money to them, they sent the paperwork for me, I signed the paperwork and sent it back. It took about three to five days. I never had any problem with them and I have a lot of friends who finance with them too.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

LRM Leasing is a good company and they do good business with me all the time. I bought a Cascadia 2009 truck over there and also one Freightliner 2007 and an International 2009 before. They're like a friend and they give me support when I have problems and skip a payment. The leasing process is easy because if I have a normal finance, I can't keep payments when the truck is broken. I make the same payment on time but I don't make money and spend a lot of money in business to fix the truck when it's broken. The leasing payment is not high but I pay a little bit more the normal finance and it's still a good business. I don't have a problem. They help me all the time and I'm so happy about them. When I call the customer service, they answer my question so fast all the time and they're so nice people.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Working with LRM Leasing was a good experience. I have a childhood friend who went through them and he put me up for them. Right before he paid his truck off, I went into their program and they were pretty fair. I went through the leasing process 3 years ago and it wasn't lengthy. They told me how much the truck was, the way that it looked, the money I had to put down on it, and what they had. Then when I went and looked, I actually saw the first truck that I liked so I went and put down $4,000-$5,000 for the lease. They made decent trucks and I got a 2005 Freightliner Classic.

I liked the fact that if I was a little late with a payment, they're understanding and won't try to take my truck so fast. Customer service was never rude and the only other time they'd call on me was if I change insurance. They let me know what was what going on and there never was a problem or any issues. I liked them and they worked with me at the end of the day. Since leasing with them, I was able to start my business and there was growth, accommodation, and a roof. LRM Leasing did a good job and I already recommended them to some people.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

When I first talked to LRM Leasing, they were very professional. Their customer service was very good so I figured I would give them a try. They show you around, you look at the equipment and you choose the one you like. Then you do the paperwork that they require, you sign up, you make your down payment and you go from there. It's a pretty smooth transition. In case you're running late with your payment, you just call them. Normally they charge a late fee, but they never charged me. I just call them and explain to them that, "I'm out of town. I'm gonna be late." And they say, "You come when you have time and take care of that." Their prices are also not as bad as some of the other big companies out there. If you have a problem with your vehicle within a certain time of the lease, you can take it back and they take care of you. They repair it or they give you a new one.

The people there are very nice as well. Whatever question you have, they answer it quickly. Plus the payment is not that expensive, so at the end of the day, it saves more money and that's pretty good for your business. I never have any problem with LRM and I've referred a few customers to them as well. They're easy to deal with and they're really decent people. It's better than most big companies out there that do the same thing. They know exactly what they're doing and they cater to the smaller business people very well. I would lease from them tomorrow again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I started to do business with this guy from LRM Leasing when he just had one computer and one desk in the whole office. Right now, it's a big business and he's still doing the same and doing the right thing to the customers. They are good people. I have five trucks now financing with the company and have paid three or four. It's really easy to make payments. If I've got any issue, the guy will take care of the situation. He's got a good program to leasing trucks. I have around 20 trucks right now and 8 or 10 are out of LRM Leasing.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I was referred to LRM by my brother. I leased a commercial truck through them. I live in Atlanta and I submitted the documents prior to me getting there. And when I got there, I got my equipment and that completed the leasing process. LRM was very helpful in getting me the lease, while other people wanted more requirements. Also, at times, when business was slow for one reason, LRM was pretty flexible in giving me time to come up with the funds.

It was a good experience working with LRM. I'd do it again. Everybody there was helpful 'cause it's like a family environment. They're just jovial. It's business but at the same it's really relaxing. And when things got slow with me, I just kept them informed. And they were still on top of me, but at the same time, they gave me the needed room and not take my truck. I got it paid off now at this point. And I'm looking to get something from them in the future because their business is the business that I'd want to deal with.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

A friend of mine told me about LRM and they had the truck I wanted. I called them up and they were polite about the vehicle they had for sale or lease. They answered all my questions over the phone. I drove 250 miles down there, gave them money, signed the lease agreement, and couple of hours later, I was off on my way. I got a 2004 T800 tractor trailer. I made my payments on time and it took me two years to pay it off. They were happy and I was happy. I only had one or two little complaints and they fixed them both with no problems. I told them about the windshield and they put a new windshield. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

LRM Leasing was right there where I was purchasing the commercial truck so it was convenient and I liked the treatment they gave me. They offered me a lease-to-own agreement, where I purchased it for the term lease agreement and time that they request and once I pay it off, I own the equipment. And they always have a no-penalty. Or if I wanna pay off a full amount early or at the time when I make the contract, I can make a one-time payment and that's it.

LRM worked with me very well on my payments on a month-to-month basis. As long as I was always communicative on my part to make sure if I had any trouble, like in a particular month I was a little bit short, they were always very understanding and were always able to work with me. Now that I have the equipment paid off, I have more money to save. I would like to express my gratitude in a professional level to Max and his team for the services they have offered. I'm very happy. We had a very respectful relationship and hopefully one day be able to do business again. I was definitely satisfied with LRM Leasing. It was a gratifying experience.

LRM Leasing Company Information

1980
2705 Burris Rd
Davie
FL
954-791-1400
www.lrmleasing.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business