Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5

LRM Leasing is a semitruck and construction equipment leasing company that offers a variety of financing options. The company doesn’t do credit checks or have mileage limitations, meaning it can lease even to customers with poor or no credit history. It doesn’t offer insurance for its semis, and it’s available only in Florida and Texas.

LRM Leasing Video

BOTTOM LINE

LRM Leasing offers lease-to-own semitrucks and construction equipment. It doesn’t require credit checks or limit mileage, and it works with any carrier. It’s only available in Texas and Florida, however.

PROS

• No credit checks
  • Lessee owns semi after last payment
  • No mileage limitations

CONS

• Doesn’t provide insurance
  • Only two locations

Top LRM Leasing Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LRM Leasing?

From start to finish, these 2.5 years have been amazing with LRM. Thank you for making this so seamless. Purchased a 2006 Freightliner Columbia. Engine and Transmission have been amazing… Thank you for allowing me to see my dream come true!!!!...

I would recommend this company to anyone who is planning on getting a truck, they will treat you good and fair throughout the whole process, LRM Leasing is a family oriented business with good people, you should try them if you do you will be grateful that you did. Thank you LRM Leasing.

What is LRM Leasing?

LRM Leasing is a family-owned business that provides lease-to-own semitrucks and heavy-duty construction equipment. The company doesn’t run credit checks or impose mileage restrictions, and it lets your work for any carrier in the U.S.

LRM Leasing requirements

LRM Leasing doesn’t perform a credit check or ask for your Social Security number. The online application page requires information in three categories:

• Personal details: Name, address, marital status, contact info, whether you’re a homeowner or renter, the cost of your mortgage payments or rent, if you’ve ever declared bankruptcy and info about the nearest relative that doesn’t live with you.
  • Driving experience: How long you’ve been driving commercially, whether or not you have your own operating authority, whose truck you drive currently, what kind of truck you drive and if you’ve ever owned a truck or trailer.
  • Employment: Contact info for the company you currently work for, how long you’ve been with the company, how much you’re earning and how much you expect to earn with the leased truck.

LRM Leasing costs

There’s no specific pricing info on the LRM Leasing website, though it does promise low monthly payments and minimal upfront costs. Your payments won’t increase, and there’s no balloon payment at the end of your lease. According to the company’s social media, LRM Leasing requires between $5,000 and $8,000 upfront, and its monthly payments usually range from $1,200 to $1,700. Your security deposit is applied to your last few payments.

LRM Leasing also provides warranties at cost so you can save on vehicle parts and get free company inspections.

LRM Leasing FAQ

What types of vehicles can you get with LRM Leasing?
LRM Leasing specializes in Class 8 semitrucks and exclusively offers Freightliners.
Where is LRM Leasing located?
LRM Leasing has two locations: one in Pompano Beach, Florida, and one in Rhome, Texas.
Can you lease to own with LRM Leasing?
Yes, LRM Leasing offers lease-to-own vehicles — you own your truck after your last payment.
Does LRM Leasing do credit checks?
No, LRM Leasing doesn’t perform credit checks, so it might be ideal if you have poor or no credit history.

Is LRM Leasing worth it?

With LRM Leasing, your payments won’t increase over time and you won’t have to deal with any balloon payments. Overall, LRM Leasing might be a good choice if you want to lease a semitruck to own — because the company doesn’t perform credit checks, it’s especially ideal if you have a bad or nonexistent credit score.

LRM Leasing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LRM Leasing?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

From start to finish, these 2.5 years have been amazing with LRM. Thank you for making this so seamless. Purchased a 2006 Freightliner Columbia. Engine and Transmission have been amazing. Never left on side of any road or needed anything other than preventative maintenance. Thank you for allowing me to see my dream come true!!!! Natasha B.

Get buying tips about Semi and Commercial Truck Financing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I recommend LRM leasing to anyone who want to get a truck. You will be in good hand. They are very honest people. I had a lease with them that I paid off this month. I never had a problem. So if you want a peace of mind RLM is your solution.

Original review: June 9, 2020

White 2007 Freightliner Columbia. Our experience was great with your company, just finish paying off the truck. I would recommend anyone that want to get into the trucking business to come see you'll for their truck. The company is professional and very informative when it come to the truck. They will make sure that everything is in working order before they turn the truck over to you. If you find something that need to be repaired, they will repair it with no problem. Just

let them know. Great company.

Original review: April 30, 2020

LRM leasing are different from the rest. They truly help you in becoming a true owner operator and purchasing you truck! They stand behind their equipment and are there to help you along the way. The trucking industry has been challenging at times and these guys here at LRM understand that and go the extra mile to help in such times. Excellent people to work with.TOP NOTCH!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

Great experience. LRM staff was easy to work with and the truck I bought was great. I would recommend LRM for a truck and I would buy from them again. Great place to start if you want to be a owner operator.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

LRM Leasing takes care of you, the associates are educated and flexible to work with. I recommend it 100%. When you are looking to lease a truck you want to contact LRM Leasing, for sure you will be oriented to the right choice.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Where do I start. Purchased truck from these guys at the beginning of 2019. It had immediate breakdown which LRM helped me resolve. Well in November of 2019 the transmission and clutch went out. I was in panic mode. With the sudden major expense I could not afford the sudden repair. I looked for options then suddenly called LRM. Explained to Matt the Manager there. His immediate response was bring me the truck. I said I’m over 600 miles away. He then said I will repair truck for you and get you back on the road ASAP. Well I started my 2 day journey to the shop. Not only did he repair my tranny. He he installed parts for me that I had with me and charged me nothing for it. My wife and I were seriously impressed. I don’t know of any dealer that will go the extra mile after the sale like these guys have done. I will be telling everyone I know to look them up when it’s time for their next truck. Thanks again LRM and Matt.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Today I am picking up the title of the truck I started paying 4 years ago. I picked up the payment for a person who couldn’t continue with the lease, now I want to sell this truck and get a new one. LRM Leasing is a great company to work with and they can assist you with different ways in order to achieve your goals. I recommend LRM Leasing for sure!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

LRM is a very good company that allow people with little credit to start their own business. They gave me the opportunity to own my first truck. I thank God for people like LRM. Their customer service is awesome, they will return calls in a timely manner.

LRM Leasing Company Information