Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5

LRM Leasing is the place to go for semi-truck leasing. With a variety of financing options, LRM Leasing will work with you no matter what your credit status is. With bad credit leasing and other financing option at hand, LRM Leasing gives you the opportunity to own the semi-truck after your last payment. With LRM Leasing, you can work with any carrier in the United States with zero limitations. Contact us today to learn more about our products, services, and financing options.

LRM Leasing Video

LRM Leasing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LRM Leasing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LRM Leasing?

Original review: June 9, 2020

White 2007 Freightliner Columbia. Our experience was great with your company, just finish paying off the truck. I would recommend anyone that want to get into the trucking business to come see you'll for their truck. The company is professional and very informative when it come to the truck. They will make sure that everything is in working order before they turn the truck over to you. If you find something that need to be repaired, they will repair it with no problem. Just

let them know. Great company.

Get buying tips about Semi and Commercial Truck Financing delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: April 30, 2020

LRM leasing are different from the rest. They truly help you in becoming a true owner operator and purchasing you truck! They stand behind their equipment and are there to help you along the way. The trucking industry has been challenging at times and these guys here at LRM understand that and go the extra mile to help in such times. Excellent people to work with.TOP NOTCH!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Where do I start. Purchased truck from these guys at the beginning of 2019. It had immediate breakdown which LRM helped me resolve. Well in November of 2019 the transmission and clutch went out. I was in panic mode. With the sudden major expense I could not afford the sudden repair. I looked for options then suddenly called LRM. Explained to Matt the Manager there. His immediate response was bring me the truck. I said I’m over 600 miles away. He then said I will repair truck for you and get you back on the road ASAP. Well I started my 2 day journey to the shop. Not only did he repair my tranny. He he installed parts for me that I had with me and charged me nothing for it. My wife and I were seriously impressed. I don’t know of any dealer that will go the extra mile after the sale like these guys have done. I will be telling everyone I know to look them up when it’s time for their next truck. Thanks again LRM and Matt.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Today I am picking up the title of the truck I started paying 4 years ago. I picked up the payment for a person who couldn’t continue with the lease, now I want to sell this truck and get a new one. LRM Leasing is a great company to work with and they can assist you with different ways in order to achieve your goals. I recommend LRM Leasing for sure!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I got so much to say. But to sum things up... Mr ** is a class act! He single handedly besides god, save my family from losing everything. And the biggest part of it all. He helped me get into a new truck that was not from his company! He saw me down on my luck and assisted me with my current bank to have them do right by me before I go to another bank. And guess what. The bank took his advice and stood behind me like I stood behind them as a loyal on time paying customer for nearly 3 years. Thank you so much Mr ** and the entire staff at LRM.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

From start to finish, these 2.5 years have been amazing with LRM. Thank you for making this so seamless. Purchased a 2006 Freightliner Columbia. Engine and Transmission have been amazing. Never left on side of any road or needed anything other than preventative maintenance. Thank you for allowing me to see my dream come true!!!! Natasha B.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I recommend LRM leasing to anyone who want to get a truck. You will be in good hand. They are very honest people. I had a lease with them that I paid off this month. I never had a problem. So if you want a peace of mind RLM is your solution.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

Great experience. LRM staff was easy to work with and the truck I bought was great. I would recommend LRM for a truck and I would buy from them again. Great place to start if you want to be a owner operator.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

LRM Leasing takes care of you, the associates are educated and flexible to work with. I recommend it 100%. When you are looking to lease a truck you want to contact LRM Leasing, for sure you will be oriented to the right choice.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I would recommend this company to anyone who is planning on getting a truck, they will treat you good and fair throughout the whole process, LRM Leasing is a family oriented business with good people, you should try them if you do you will be grateful that you did. Thank you LRM Leasing.

LRM Leasing Company Information