4.9/5 (68 ratings)

About LRM Leasing

LRM Leasing is a semitruck and construction equipment leasing company that offers a variety of financing options. The company doesn’t do credit checks or have mileage limitations, meaning it can lease even to customers with poor or no credit history. It doesn’t offer insurance for its semis, and it’s available only in Florida and Texas.

Pros

• No credit checks
  • Lessee owns semi after last payment
  • No mileage limitations

Cons

• Doesn’t provide insurance
  • Only two locations

Bottom Line

LRM Leasing offers lease-to-own semitrucks and construction equipment. It doesn’t require credit checks or limit mileage, and it works with any carrier. It’s only available in Texas and Florida, however.

Top LRM Leasing Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

From start to finish, these 2.5 years have been amazing with LRM. Thank you for making this so seamless. Purchased a 2006 Freightliner Columbia. Engine and Transmission have been ...

Verified

I would recommend this company to anyone who is planning on getting a truck, they will treat you good and fair throughout the whole process, LRM Leasing is a family oriented busin...

What is LRM Leasing?

LRM Leasing is a family-owned business that provides lease-to-own semitrucks and heavy-duty construction equipment. The company doesn’t run credit checks or impose mileage restrictions, and it lets your work for any carrier in the U.S.

LRM Leasing requirements

LRM Leasing doesn’t perform a credit check or ask for your Social Security number. The online application page requires information in three categories:

• Personal details: Name, address, marital status, contact info, whether you’re a homeowner or renter, the cost of your mortgage payments or rent, if you’ve ever declared bankruptcy and info about the nearest relative that doesn’t live with you.
  • Driving experience: How long you’ve been driving commercially, whether or not you have your own operating authority, whose truck you drive currently, what kind of truck you drive and if you’ve ever owned a truck or trailer.
  • Employment: Contact info for the company you currently work for, how long you’ve been with the company, how much you’re earning and how much you expect to earn with the leased truck.

LRM Leasing costs

There’s no specific pricing info on the LRM Leasing website, though it does promise low monthly payments and minimal upfront costs. Your payments won’t increase, and there’s no balloon payment at the end of your lease. According to the company’s social media, LRM Leasing requires between $5,000 and $8,000 upfront, and its monthly payments usually range from $1,200 to $1,700. Your security deposit is applied to your last few payments.

LRM Leasing also provides warranties at cost so you can save on vehicle parts and get free company inspections.

LRM Leasing FAQ

What types of vehicles can you get with LRM Leasing?
LRM Leasing specializes in Class 8 semitrucks and exclusively offers Freightliners.
Where is LRM Leasing located?
LRM Leasing has two locations: one in Pompano Beach, Florida, and one in Rhome, Texas.
Can you lease to own with LRM Leasing?
Yes, LRM Leasing offers lease-to-own vehicles — you own your truck after your last payment.
Does LRM Leasing do credit checks?
No, LRM Leasing doesn’t perform credit checks, so it might be ideal if you have poor or no credit history.

Is LRM Leasing worth it?

With LRM Leasing, your payments won’t increase over time and you won’t have to deal with any balloon payments. Overall, LRM Leasing might be a good choice if you want to lease a semitruck to own — because the company doesn’t perform credit checks, it’s especially ideal if you have a bad or nonexistent credit score.

LRM Leasing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LRM Leasing?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

If you are looking for a truck and it's your time, I would recommend LRM Leasing because they are very flexible and is willing work with beginners. Over the two year process of being a satisfied customer here I've work closely with Robert and Priscilla to make sure all issues got resolved. Thanks to LRM leasing. I'm a proud truck owner today.

Get buying tips about Semi and Commercial Truck Financing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I have nothing but good things to say about this company. They work with you to make sure that you make it through the end of your lease. They hooked me up with a couple of free repairs to ensure that the truck would stay on the road and that I would stay in business. I have recommended and will continue to recommend them to anyone who is looking for a truck.

Original review: March 7, 2021

Here me out, LRM is by far the best place to get a semi truck. Chris my sales person made my process seamless and made sure I was able to leave with a great truck. I bought a 2016 Freightliner Cascadia that runs phenomenal. They gave me the confidence to peruse my dream to become an owner operator. I make sure I keep up with all my pm services and my payments are way ahead.

Steve the shop foreman is by far the most helpful person I’ve met, he answers the phone and always find time to help me when I have questions about my truck. This man is well knowledgeable about about each truck that comes into Lrm. The people know me by name in almost every department, probably because I call so much lol. They are in the business to keep you in business which is a promise they kept. I will forever rant and rave about lrm cause If it weren’t for them I wouldn't be making all this excess money to support my family. Thanks to the entire team that has been patient and helpful throughout my journey!!!!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I have no bad words to say. Very easy process for me receiving the truck and getting approved. When I first got the truck like any used truck I had to get some repairs done but I can’t complain. It comes with buying used. Other than that they been very easy to work with and when the pandemic hit they was willing to work with me.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

I must say that my experience with. LRM has been a great one!! From I met sales man Chris for the first time My confidence grew about making my purchase. The staff was very informative and made sure my purchase was met to my standards. I’ve worked thru the payment plan with LRM and the service I’ve received with the staff as well as the service department was very good I must say. I have not had one issues that wasn't solved or not properly handled and that means a lot to me when it comes to Customer Service. I would Recommend any truck driver world-wide to shop with LRM. It’s funny because I actually do.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Professional, courteous and friendly. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a tractor. I may actually buy another one from LRM myself. I went all the way to Florida from Atlanta Georgia, I would happily do it all over again.

Original review: May 19, 2021

My experience was great. No credit checks. My truck runs fine still. Streamlined process so quick and simple. Just have all required docs and downpayment. If you don't mind waiting for the truck inventory to be restocked with your specific want in a truck, then this will be an almost effortless process.

Original review: March 24, 2021

Good place to do business with. Very satisfied. Hassle free easy to deal with. Just all around the the place for first time buyers. I would do business again with LRM. Hate the building in Greensboro NC is not around anymore.

Resolution response: March 5, 2021

After speaking with a representative at LRM LEASING I'm more comfortable with my situation and was a little paranoid. I need to be more prepared and my expectations were skewed. I will revisit this process with LRM in the future. Thanks for providing the understanding I needed.

Original review: March 4, 2021

Hopefully this reach the appropriate parties. I believe LRM Leasing have a really good program, but unfortunately I'm unable proceed with the program due to unattractive quote for 2015 truck. Also I have requested a return of my deposit and have yet to receive the return. Hopefully this is an oversight and not normal practice.

LRM Leasing response

Mr. Michael -- Please call me directly rather than writing reviews across the internet. The last review you wrote you did not use your name on file so there was no way to verify your identity. The number on file does not work and goes directly to a voicemail for "** Enterprise LLC" We have no intentions of keeping your deposit. My direct number is (954)835-4372. A formal request needs to be made and documented so we can process your refund. Money will be returned immediately.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

Just paid off my 2012 freightliner Cascadia. It has been a pleasant experience with LRM leasing. My Truck was stolen in 2019. knowing this they know that I wasn't working and unable to pay my monthly. So they worked with me and allowed me some time to resume payments.

LRM Leasing Company Information