ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

LRM Leasing is the place to go for semi-truck leasing. With a variety of financing options, LRM Leasing will work with you no matter what your credit status is. With bad credit leasing and other financing option at hand, LRM Leasing gives you the opportunity to own the semi-truck after your last payment. With LRM Leasing, you can work with any carrier in the United States with zero limitations. Contact us today to learn more about our products, services, and financing options.

LRM Leasing Video
View More View More

LRM Leasing Reviews

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Where do I start. Purchased truck from these guys at the beginning of 2019. It had immediate breakdown which LRM helped me resolve. Well in November of 2019 the transmission and clutch went out. I was in panic mode. With the sudden major expense I could not afford the sudden repair. I looked for options then suddenly called LRM. Explained to Matt the Manager there. His immediate response was bring me the truck. I said I’m over 600 miles away. He then said I will repair truck for you and get you back on the road ASAP. Well I started my 2 day journey to the shop. Not only did he repair my tranny. He he installed parts for me that I had with me and charged me nothing for it. My wife and I were seriously impressed. I don’t know of any dealer that will go the extra mile after the sale like these guys have done. I will be telling everyone I know to look them up when it’s time for their next truck. Thanks again LRM and Matt.

Get expert buying tips about Semi and Commercial Truck Financing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Today I am picking up the title of the truck I started paying 4 years ago. I picked up the payment for a person who couldn’t continue with the lease, now I want to sell this truck and get a new one. LRM Leasing is a great company to work with and they can assist you with different ways in order to achieve your goals. I recommend LRM Leasing for sure!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I got so much to say. But to sum things up... Mr ** is a class act! He single handedly besides god, save my family from losing everything. And the biggest part of it all. He helped me get into a new truck that was not from his company! He saw me down on my luck and assisted me with my current bank to have them do right by me before I go to another bank. And guess what. The bank took his advice and stood behind me like I stood behind them as a loyal on time paying customer for nearly 3 years. Thank you so much Mr ** and the entire staff at LRM.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

LRM got me on my feet. My first purchase of a truck they started my journey to ownership, if I had to do it all again I would do it the same Way. Thanks to Everyone there. It was a pleasure and a blessing and hopefully they will see me again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I just paid my truck! It's been a long time coming and I am thankful for LRM helping me along the way. They stand behind their trucks and always worked with me. I definitely recommend LRM to anyone looking to get into a truck, they are the place to go so dont look any further. Call them now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LRM Leasing?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I would recommend this company to anyone who is planning on getting a truck, they will treat you good and fair throughout the whole process, LRM Leasing is a family oriented business with good people, you should try them if you do you will be grateful that you did. Thank you LRM Leasing.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

LRM is a very good company that allow people with little credit to start their own business. They gave me the opportunity to own my first truck. I thank God for people like LRM. Their customer service is awesome, they will return calls in a timely manner.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Was a totally smooth experience from beginning to end. Bought a pair of equipment and was totally satisfied. There were some equipment issues a few months into the lease which was handled in a very prompt and professional manner. Would definitely do business with LRM Leasing again.

Original review: June 22, 2019

LRM is a great place to purchase your first or next truck. Staff is friendly and courteous and honor what they tell you about payments and repairs. Carlos and Francesca will go above and beyond to make your 1st payment until your last go smoothly as possible.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I am very happy with Lrm Leasing. I just paid off my truck! In the near future I will be back to get another truck for sure! I highly recommend Lrm Leasing! The people that works at the office are very helpful! Call them.

LRM Leasing Company Information