2. Medical Alert Systems

4.4/5 (163 ratings)
Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

About Medical Guardian

Medical Guardian offers 24/7 monitoring with a wide range of devices for at-home and mobile use. Its products include family plans, mobile devices, home-based systems and even a medical alert watch. The company offers fall detection with certain devices. It monitors for emergencies and provides an app for caretakers to check in.

Pros

• Variety of options
    • Automatic fall detection available
    • No long-term contract
    • Caretaker app

Cons

• No free trial period
    • Average pricing

Bottom Line

Medical Guardian provides home and mobile medical alert systems to ensure safety anywhere. There’s no free trial, but its prices are decent, installation is easy and you can cancel at any time.

Medical Guardian Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medical Guardian?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medical Guardian?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

My father lives by himself and getting up in age, which was why I got him a medical alert device. I liked Medical Guardian’s rating and signing up with them was simple. My father told me he has tried the button, and his only complaint is that it is large and there's a red flashing light on it.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

I have fear of falling. I’ve fallen three times in a row, and each time I had to have a hip replaced. It's been tough times. It was time for me to do something about it. So, we got Medical Guardian. Everything's been good. I haven't fallen, so I haven't had to use it but it's with me all the time. I have it around my neck. I like the feeling of reassurance that I have in case something happens. I feel there's somebody there in case I need them.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

My mother is under hospice care and she is getting weaker every week. We got her a Medical Guardian and security-wise, she has been fine. We programed the device such that if she falls, the call goes directly to the hospice and they come out to my mother's location. Medical Guardian has been great so far from my experiences with customer service to putting in the alert device.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

I wear my Medical Guardian around my neck and it's been fine so far. I haven't had a need to use it, but it doesn't bother me to wear it. One time, I pushed my button, and then they answered it. It was just a short period of time. They called back and asked if I was all right. I said, "Yeah. I'm all right. It was just a first time test.”

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

My mom's Medical Guardian device has been so far, so good. Everything was good when I set it up. She had some therapist that were coming out. She's had strokes and she's unsteady on her feet. She stays by herself. She's got to stay here once she let the dog out in the pen. She could go outside with her device cause it's like a cellular device. I’m about 10 minutes away from her, but still, if something happens, she can press that button. Even if somebody's breaking in or something, she can press it.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

I've fallen down many times. My son purchased a Medical Guardian for me and now I feel safer.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I decided to get a Medical Guardian because I was by myself for a long while, but my sister's with me now. I wanted to make sure that if I would fall or something would happen, I would have somebody to help me. I feel much safer being here, ‘cause I know if something happens, all I have to do is push my little button and somebody will come. I have it around my neck and I wear it all the time.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

My daughter decided to get me a medical alert because I'm 95 years old. She wanted it for emergencies. I can't talk too right and I can't do things. I can't walk a lot. When I need to call her, I have my Medical Guardian device on my arm. I have like a watch on my hand. I haven't used it yet for anything but it's a very good thing. I feel safe. Now that I have it, I can get help if it is needed.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

The customer service of Medical Guardian has been very good. The sales representatives were easy to deal with. Thankfully, we haven't had to use it yet ‘cause my mother hasn’t fallen yet. But from speaking to a sales representative to installing it, it's been great.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

My son got me to purchase a Medical Guardian, so I have it in case of an emergency. I keep it beside my bed. I don't wear it because it's a little heavy. My experience with it has been fine. I have not had to use it though.

Medical Guardian Company Information