2. Medical Alert Systems

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.50/5
Get 1 FREE Month + FREE Ground Shipping*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Medical Guardian offers 24/7 monitoring with a wide range of devices for at-home and mobile use. Its products include family plans, mobile devices, home-based systems and even a medical alert watch. The company offers fall detection with certain devices. It monitors for emergencies and provides an app for caretakers to check in.

Medical Guardian Video
Medical Guardian Gallery (5)
Medical Guardian Learn More

Medical Guardian Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medical Guardian?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medical Guardian?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I can't get up when I fall. I now have Medical Guardian's device that goes around my neck. It goes when I go. I haven't had to use it, but so far it's easy to handle. The Medical Guardian team has been very cooperative and very easy to deal with.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I'm 82 years old, living alone and I have issues as well as a pacemaker. I wanted to make sure I was covered and so I got a medical alert. I got a Medical Guardian and put a lockbox outside my house in case the fire department has to come in. Medical Guardian would notify them so at nights, I have their device around my neck and by the bed. During the day, I have my Medical Guardian watch on. Having it makes me feel secure and safe.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I had a ministroke and I would pass out and lose my balance. I live out in the country in Marion, Arkansas where phone service is not doing well. I got myself a cell phone that has a button that I push when I have an emergency. When I had a ministroke, I used the dial and somebody came by and helped me out. The ambulance came and took me to the hospital. When I got out, one of my children said something about getting me a push button. Now I have a device on my neck from Medical Guardian. The button is there for me when I need it. I also have a button in each room.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I had several falls a few months ago and then I had to have a leg amputated ‘cause of an infection. I needed a medical alert device in case I fall some more. My experience with Medical Guardian has been really good. I have no problems at all. I’m glad I have it.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

My husband is on rehab and I live by myself at the present time, and my son felt that I would be safer having this device. He got it from Medical Guardian early part of July. I have not had to use it but when I first got it, I unconsciously activated it. The answering machine answered right away. I felt so embarrassed that I had to tell them that but I like that they responded readily. I wish though that the device could be in every room. The main machine is in the living room but in the bedroom, I would have to rely on just punching the button. Then, they would call the contact number but I would not be able to chat with them. I wear the button around my neck and I had to pull it up a little bit because it rested in my stomach. Every time I leaned against something, it got activated. I had to raise it up, so it would be closer to my breastbone.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

My daughter bought me a Medical Guardian after I fell one night. Though I'm not too enthused about wearing the device, I wear it every day.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I'm alone in my big house. If anything happens to me, I wanted a way of contacting someone other than by using a telephone. My neighbor checked with several companies and found Medical Guardian to be most successful. She came to my place with all the information and we established the account. So far, I don't like my Medical Guardian much. It keeps opening and the long thing that goes around my wrist keeps flapping around and getting into everything. I have to stop everything I'm doing and put it back with things that hold it down. Still, it's alright and I'm very satisfied with it.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

My father-in-law is elderly, lives alone and has been falling some. My brother-in-law looked online and Medical Guardian seemed to have the best rating and so, we went with it. My father-in-law and brother-in-law tested the button and everything is positive. We don't have any problems with it. Somebody came up and asked us about it and we've already given one referral.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

On my 87th birthday, my two daughters got together and looked into getting me a medical alert device. They went with Medical Guardian but so far I've found their device very heavy. I need a bell around my neck and it's been very hot and humid. I don't like that the string around my neck is going to get covered with sweat and will get dirty. If Medical Guardian could make the cord around my neck or the device detachable such that it could be clipped to a belt, it would be an improvement. It would also help if I get someone with me who understands it. The device came through the mail and my daughters weren't around.

I also don't like the blinking lights as I don't know whether I'm charging the device right. There is a red light on the device and then there is an intense blinking light. There is also a blue light that goes at three-second intervals which lights up the room at night. For women like me who are not good with electronics, it's frightening when things start to beep and light up. I put it on my nightstand at nighttime and I have had to hide it. In the end, I got so fed up that I stuck it in a drawer.

There was a time when I was weeding and leaned against a big stone wall. That activated the device and immediately their reps called asking what the problem was. I told them it was an error and they asked me that two or three times just to make sure. That proved to me that the device was efficient as it was tucked inside my dress and it would be quite sensitive to be pushed with me leaning against a wall.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

I've had several falls so my son got me a medical alert device. He looked through several medical alert device companies and device on Medical Guardian. I used their necklace unit for a while and then I shifted to their bracelet. The bracelet started to bother me so I went back to the necklace. The necklace is so long though that I cut it a little bit to make it fit. This way, I wouldn't have all that cord hanging down. The unit I have functions in my home until 1,300 feet away. While I would like for it to help me outside of home too, I'm satisfied so far.

Medical Guardian Company Information