Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.47/5

MassMutual Disability Income Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MassMutual Disability Income Insurance?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

They have a wide variety of coverages to choose from. I truly enjoy dealing with their customer service. They are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and would help immediately and effectively every time I have an issue. They are extensive and provide lots of information about MassMutual insurance policies among other things. And I am satisfied with the premium price, it is not too high nor is it too low.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

Their coverage options are great. They have many that will fit your needs and they have friendly assistant that will help you if needed. Their policy terms are good and meet the customers’ needs. Very satisfactory and helpful customer service. I would say their policy is a competitive one. Their customer service ranks right up there in my book. Excellent people and very fast at responding to any issues. It makes a difference when you know they want to help. The premium price is very reasonable and one of the fairest rates around. I think they are worth the price they charge.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

The coverage options were very diverse and for an array of different situations and I really enjoyed how inclusive they are. I would highly recommend this institution as I have found them to be the utmost best in this field. Their policy terms were extremely great and they make them very easy to understand as opposed to other places that make it almost impossible to grasp what their terms are about. These ones are flexible and easy to follow and very helpful. Their customer service is very patient and professional. They help no matter what the situation and make any confusion dissipate almost immediately. They explain things simply and are great at what they do. The premium has great rewards and aspects of it that I use on a regular basis and it makes me feel very happy and lucky to be blessed with such a great plan.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

MassMutual offers the best coverage options for families and you can rest assured that your information is always safe. They are professional, upfront and honest, and committed to helping each person reach their personalised goals. MassMutual's policy terms are fair and reasonable. They have the best quality of care and customer service support for an acceptable price. The tools they offer are well worth the price. They always have the customer's best interests in mind.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

They offer ample coverage, options are available depending on your individual needs and wants and financial level. An adviser reviews with you all of the options and you can choose from there by yourself or with his or her guidance. The policy terms offered are expansive. They offer several levels/terms - 10, 20, etc plus they offer term life. Again all of this depends on your individual status and needs. The customer service representatives are always available to answer any questions that you may have. Also important to note that customer service are English speaking. The premium is usual and customary for this type of product. However once you add in the value of the extras, one will see that premiums are quite competitive.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

The coverage options were great. They have many different coverage plans and you can make payment plans too. My coverage is great and I enjoy it very much. The policy terms were alright. They are very specific and it never changes. They will help you with the terms and they also give you forms which states all your terms and conditions.

The customer service was great. They were very caring, helpful, and kind. They answered all my questions very well and they do everything they can to make your experience better. If you need anything they have a 24 hour line to call. The premium price was alright. You can make payments if you need to or if you are late they will work with you. My premium never goes up and I can afford it. They made it to where it fits my budget and I am glad I got this.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

They really came through for me when I needed them the most. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in the market for disability insurance. Policy terms were easy to understand, not complicated and all my questions were answered without hesitation and in depth. There is no room for miscommunication or misconception on the policy terms. Customer service Representatives were always there for me anytime I had a question or a concern. They are very knowledgeable and can help you with any issue that you might have. Policy premiums were significantly lower than other companies offering the same policy. It is a very good deal especially just having peace of mind.

MassMutual Disability Income Insurance Company Information