2. Moving
  3. Renters Insurance

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5

Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

The employees were phenomenal. They made sure I understood the complete ins and outs of the policy I had chosen. They answered all my questions thoroughly. The employees explained everything extremely thoroughly with filing a claim process. They were very helpful. They offered many different coverage options in which the employees worked to find the best coverage option for me and my property. The whole process was super easy and it didn't take long to find the right coverage.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

Customer service was absolutely great. Always willing to ensure that all of my concerns and issues were always addressed and made me feel like they valued me and my family's business. Claims process was smooth and unproblematic. In what usually can be a frustrating experience, they ensured that everything was done swiftly, accurately and fair. They offered great policy options for all different types of people to use. Whether you were looking for something to cover a lot or just a little, they offered many different types for you to choose from. The coverage was phenomenal. It ensured that everything we had in our apartment was covered in case or any fire, theft, or any other unforeseen tragedy that could bestow a family unexpectedly.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Everyone was always helpful and understanding, even when answering the most inane questions. One woman in particular (Donna, I think her name was) stands out as a super support while I chose insurance. Claims processing is never fun and although my dad helped me out with the bulk of it, I had a lot of help through my insurance also. My friend used to work for Liberty and also helped me to contact the right people. Just when I was about to pass over the crazier coverage, my friends' apartment caught fire because of some electrical work being done. I quickly made sure that was covered too! Almost everything I could think of is covered! It was very helpful to have someone tell me about the chances of this or that happening and leading me to the right coverage.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

Need to replace things. When something happens no matter what you do not have to sit around waiting to get old things back what had in the first place. They jump on your claim in one heart beat and not keep you waiting a long time, like other insurers. Other ones tend to rip you off and not even care. They go by their promise and not make your life miserable and angry and not care at all. You get your claim when you need right away. No back talk. You be covered for what you have paid for and need to not wait a long time and end up with nothing. In the long run you get everything replaced.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

They were available at around the clock hours and helped me with my problem fairly quickly. There were multiple ways to contact them. I've have not filed a claim yet but I am confident that if I did the claims process would be smooth and painless. I believe they would also be fair. They have a wide variety of policy options available to their customers and discounts can be have with the bundling of those options. The representative was very good with helping me choose what insurance options I needed. I was able to obtain more than enough coverage at a very affordable price and the process was easy thanks to my representative. They were very helpful and knowledgeable.

Original review: July 1, 2016

Liberty Mutual has awesome customer service. They are very helpful and friendly. They answer all my questions. We didn't have any claims but I have every confidence that Liberty Mutual would have handled them very well, with professional and a friendly manner. Liberty Mutual has many policy options. We love Liberty Mutual, they are a fantastic company! Liberty Mutual has great coverage. We had a 20,000 thousand dollars policy coverage and it was plenty of money to cover what furniture we had for renter's insurance.

Original review: June 26, 2016

Wonderful customer service at Liberty Mutual. They go above and beyond to keep their customers satisfied and they have enough staff that you are not ever on hold very long and you can hear the smile in their voice. I have not ever personally had the need to file a claim for the renter's insurance, but I'm sure that it would be quite simple and not very time-consuming. Liberty mutual wants to make sure that you are satisfied.

Liberty mutual has a wide array of policy options from basic to extensive. You choose the plan that best fits your needs as well as your budget. You can add or cancel however many options you choose. Believe me you will be very happy that you choose Liberty Mutual insurance! Renter's insurance is very vital to protecting all the assets that you have worked hard to accumulate. You can even choose to add additional coverage for your phones and computers. Think about it if a burglar were to break in and they see a nice computer, what do you think will happen? They will grab it, with Liberty mutual it is def worth the small additional charge to get those covered.

Original review: June 21, 2016

Customer service is excellent. They are friendly and knowledgeable. They show respect to everyone. They keep you up to date on our policy. Fees are low and easily affordable. I highly recommend them to everyone. I didn't have a claim thank goodness. But if I did I know they would process the claim as soon as possible. Anyone wanting good coverage should definitely find out their rates. They have a lot of different options. You can get very good coverage. They will cover most everything in your house. If you need them they will be there for you. They have a lot of different coverages. They will work with you on payments be it monthly every 6 months or yearly. You just can't go wrong with them.

Original review: June 11, 2016

They were always courteous and helpful. I never had a problem that they couldn't solve. Each time I ever had an issue they always answered it correctly and if they couldn't they would take the time to connect me with someone who was able to answer all of my questions and be able to solve any issue that I was having at that moment. They were never rude or blunt no matter how stupid a question might have seemed to them. If they were ever frustrated or angry they never let on or let it be known to myself the customer.

I would definitely recommend their customer service to someone else who was curious about Liberty Mutual. When I had to submit claim they got an adjuster out to review my case within 24 hours and had a check issued within 48 hours of the initial claim. The policy that I had purchased was just right for me. It covered all of my belongings and was not too expensive... nor did it increase after I submitted a claim. I was pretty satisfied with my coverage. While I did not get the full price of all of the things I owned and lost, I still got the majority of its value.

Original review: May 31, 2016

Liberty Mutual is polite and helpful to all its customers. Getting help is very easier. Questions are happily answered for any of your concerns. I would definitely recommend it everyone who is looking for a easier way out. My claims process was very easy to go through. I had little to no problems at all compared with the other companies. I would definitely stick with Liberty Mutual for further contact and help. The policy options are great. They are convenient for customers. I personally had no problems with their policy options. They give a wide range to consumers which is very appealing to us. The coverage option is the best out of everything. They make sure you get a good coverage for your money. Basically you get your money's worth with regretting any decisions. I would recommend.

Liberty Mutual Renters Insurance Company Information