2. Finance
  3. Life Insurance

Farmers New World Life Insurance

Farmers New World Life Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.43/5

Farmers Insurance offers discounts when you combine your auto policy with another policy from them, but it is not a verified InsuraMatch partner. InsuraMatch provides consumers with quotes from all their partner insurance companies in one short and simple phone call. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Farmers New World Life Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers New World Life Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2015

I really have not had any problems with my life insurance company. It's just nice to know you're covered in the case of something happening to you when least expected. The company that I have my life insurance with is well known in its industry, and I feel my family will not have to be burden with funeral costs in a time when they are bewildered.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2015

Farmers has been very helpful with any problems or questions we have had. Premiums are competitive and the company is always looking to help us save money. When we have had a claim they have been fast, friendly and have paid our claim in a very fast manner. Farmers has a variety of services from auto, life, home, RV and also have specialty insurance to cover our firearms. We have been very happy with this company and would recommend them to our friends.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2015

After researching many companies, I found that this was my best one for me. They agreed to let me pay every 6 months with no problem. When I was filling out the paperwork, and did not understand, & asked for help, the representative was very understanding, & he made me very comfortable & willing to explain it without any hesitation. I would recommend anyone of my friends to use them without any hesitation!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2015

I purchased and had this policy since January 8, 2007 automatic drawn from my account. Now my understanding during this time told by my agent that I could come out cheaper if I did so. Anyhow, straight to the point I just found out the agent that sign me up had passed away only with the consumption of me calling to speak to him. No notice sent out whatsoever.

Please understand the service through him was great. He kept me informed and even send out holiday/birthday cards so I have to say the service was good then. No problem until now. Anyhow, I'm no longer working and had to contact the Farmers to let them know I closed my account due to my finances but I still paid my monthly payments using my husband account which by the way they took for two months. Now they're telling me they can't accept. I called to make payment and they wouldn't take it telling me the card had to be in my name. No warning about the change that was made. To top it off there isn't any Farmers Insurance nearby whatsoever! I'm looking into finding insurance elsewhere.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2015

They made every experience seem like I was their only client. My agent always remembered my name and my face and they are located very close to me. Their pricing is very competitive as well and will always let me know if there is something I can do to get my rates cheaper yet.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

They are very easy to work with. The product line includes everything that I need to meet my needs and keep my family financially secure should the need arise. Our agent works with us to find the most appropriate coverage. They will also contact me regularly to see if there have been any life changes that might necessitate a change in my coverage. They are very proactive, which means that I don't have to worry about anything or do any research of my own.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

I have a term life insurance policy. I wish when I bought it I was more informed. I would have bought a universal life policy instead. My term policy expires in 3 years and then I will switch to a universal life policy and also up my coverage. My original policy was $60,000 since it was just me, but now that I am married I will probably switch to $200,000.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

Very easy to get signed up. The customer service is great. Very easy to navigate through website. I would recommend it to family and friends. My life insurance policy was easy and carefree to get established. It was offered through my work. So this was the easiest way for me to get qualified. Very thankful I did. You never know what life may throw your way. It's a lot better to be prepared with a good company.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

We purchased life insurance at an early age to insure the security and safety of our children. We have received excellent advice over the years regarding adjustments to meet our financial needs and that of our family. The peace of mind that was provided by the purchase of life insurance is truly priceless. Thankfully, we have never had to collect on a policy as we are both healthy.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2015

I cannot say enough for the excellent quality customer service that I've gotten with Farmers Insurance. Not only did the agent take the time to discuss my life insurance needs, but explained the different kinds of coverage and made a recommendation as to what kind of policy would best suit my needs. After I purchased life insurance my agent called me back for the first few months to remind me about my payment coming out of my account. I have no doubt that they'd help me out no matter my insurance needs are. TY Farmers!

Farmers New World Life Insurance Company Information