Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates
  2. Finance
  3. Life Insurance

Farmers New World Life Insurance

Farmers New World Life Insurance
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.51/5

Farmers Insurance offers discounts when you combine your auto policy with another policy from them, but it is not a verified InsuraMatch partner. InsuraMatch provides consumers with quotes from all their partner insurance companies in one short and simple phone call. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates

Farmers New World Life Insurance Reviews

Original review: Dec. 11, 2015

I purchased and had this policy since January 8, 2007 automatic drawn from my account. Now my understanding during this time told by my agent that I could come out cheaper if I did so. Anyhow, straight to the point I just found out the agent that sign me up had passed away only with the consumption of me calling to speak to him. No notice sent out whatsoever.

Please understand the service through him was great. He kept me informed and even send out holiday/birthday cards so I have to say the service was good then. No problem until now. Anyhow, I'm no longer working and had to contact the Farmers to let them know I closed my account due to my finances but I still paid my monthly payments using my husband account which by the way they took for two months. Now they're telling me they can't accept. I called to make payment and they wouldn't take it telling me the card had to be in my name. No warning about the change that was made. To top it off there isn't any Farmers Insurance nearby whatsoever! I'm looking into finding insurance elsewhere.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2015

They made every experience seem like I was their only client. My agent always remembered my name and my face and they are located very close to me. Their pricing is very competitive as well and will always let me know if there is something I can do to get my rates cheaper yet.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

They are very easy to work with. The product line includes everything that I need to meet my needs and keep my family financially secure should the need arise. Our agent works with us to find the most appropriate coverage. They will also contact me regularly to see if there have been any life changes that might necessitate a change in my coverage. They are very proactive, which means that I don't have to worry about anything or do any research of my own.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

I have a term life insurance policy. I wish when I bought it I was more informed. I would have bought a universal life policy instead. My term policy expires in 3 years and then I will switch to a universal life policy and also up my coverage. My original policy was $60,000 since it was just me, but now that I am married I will probably switch to $200,000.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

Very easy to get signed up. The customer service is great. Very easy to navigate through website. I would recommend it to family and friends. My life insurance policy was easy and carefree to get established. It was offered through my work. So this was the easiest way for me to get qualified. Very thankful I did. You never know what life may throw your way. It's a lot better to be prepared with a good company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

We purchased life insurance at an early age to insure the security and safety of our children. We have received excellent advice over the years regarding adjustments to meet our financial needs and that of our family. The peace of mind that was provided by the purchase of life insurance is truly priceless. Thankfully, we have never had to collect on a policy as we are both healthy.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2015

I cannot say enough for the excellent quality customer service that I've gotten with Farmers Insurance. Not only did the agent take the time to discuss my life insurance needs, but explained the different kinds of coverage and made a recommendation as to what kind of policy would best suit my needs. After I purchased life insurance my agent called me back for the first few months to remind me about my payment coming out of my account. I have no doubt that they'd help me out no matter my insurance needs are. TY Farmers!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2015

I am really satisfied with my life insurance. At least to know I am in good hands when and if I pass away. I would definitely recommend this life insurance. One advantage of my life insurance is that it is affordable. They are also lenient. Another advantage is the well-respected people that work there get your answers straight to you. If you're looking for good, affordable life insurance call Farmers!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

The process was easy to file for. I like having a representative that is here in my home town. If I ever have questions he will answer them for me. I can either mail my premium to their address or have it deducted out of my account. I have never had to file a claim but I know that if I needed to they would be right there for me.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2015

There is not too much to say about the company itself. I haven't filed a claim as of yet, but if they are as helpful and courteous as my agent, which is another reason I like them, I do not foresee a problem with them if I ever do.

Farmers New World Life Insurance Company Information