Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates
Farmers New World Life Insurance
3.55/5

Farmers New World Life Insurance

Farmers Insurance offers discounts when you combine your auto policy with another policy from them, but it is not a verified InsuraMatch partner. InsuraMatch provides consumers with quotes from all their partner insurance companies in one short and simple phone call. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Term Life Insurance Quotes

Protect your loved ones. Check rates against other carriers.

Compare Rates

65 Farmers New World Life Insurance Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 25, 2015

Be very careful with your bank information with this company. I tried to get my husband's auto withdrawals changed to a different bank account (which they never did). I had to make several phone calls to finally get this done correctly. The correct bank information that I gave them to charge for my husband's policy they used to charge for someone else policy. I applied myself for life insurance with this company and never heard back from them, then one day they called to verify my date of birth and had the total wrong year. Therefore they could not get my medical records.

So I applied a second time with still no response. I called them and they said that they could not insure me and said that my agent was suppose to get ahold of me which they never did. I gave up and got better insurance elsewhere. I am glad that I got insurance elsewhere because after what they did to my husband's policy and my bank account. I do not feel I could trust them with any information.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2015

I use Farmers because of their standing in the community. They're a highly respected company that I believe in. Customer service is top notch and you can always speak to a real human being right here in America. In this day and age of outsourcing call centers overseas, this is very important to me.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2015

It was a wonderful experience. Had nothing but the easiest time of my life. No hassle. No fuss. Customer service was spectacular. The representation was flawless. I have not one complaint about this splendid experience. One of the best transactions of my life.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2015

They handle my concerns appropriately. The customer service experience is very good. Whenever I make inquiries, they are treated with utmost importance and all information is communicated to me quickly. The various insurance packages offered are tailor and customize for me so much so that they help me to maintain my current lifestyle which achieving my various goals.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2015

We enjoy having a local agent who takes the time to give us quarterly reviews. Farmers was so helpful and went to bat for us when we had a fraudulent claim against us. The website is customer friendly and I have not encountered any trouble while using it. I find it very easy to find my information and pay my bills.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2015

Thank goodness I haven't used my life insurance. So as far as I can say they seem like a good company. Because I haven't had any true experience I couldn't make a recommendation.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2015

I have had life insurance for about 5 years now and it has been nothing but assuring that I will be set after. Especially not being engaged to my fiance for about 6 months. Having on planning to start a family and grow old together, it is nice to know Farmers is there for us. I am glad I will have this protection on everyone not only including myself, something that makes life a little easier each day.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2015

Farmers Insurance is the best company. I say this because my family has used Farmers for 5 generations, and still going strong. They have the best rates and solutions for my family!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2015

My husband is the primary insurance holder but we are both listed. We have not been with them long, but I find the agents to be very professional. My husband was with State Farm. We were buying our Toyota Sienna and we could not get an agent on the weekend in order to close the deal. Farmers stepped right up so my husband signed up with them. We had questions twice already and an agent always returned our calls.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2015

Cost too much. Customer service is making in every way. Takes a long time to get through to a person, then half the time they're rude, indifferent, unconcerned.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2015

Farmers is a quality product and offer hassle-free claims. They really do live up to their advertised claims. They may be a tad pricey but they truly provide the coverage when it is needed most.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2015

I have had nothing but good experiences with my insurance company. Every time I contact them they are courteous and helpful and genuinely interested in me as their customer. They have really trained their customer service reps really well. Luckily I have not really had to use my policy but I feel as though the great attitude and attention to detail they display will be shown just as much or even possibly more if and when I would ever need it. I would and actually have recommended them to people I know when they ask about different insurance companies.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2015

Please accept that I may be bias because I own a Farmers Insurance agent which means I am currently my own agent. Therefore I will see to it that I am receiving the best and customer service just as I do for my customers.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2015

Overall it is a very good policy to have. They give you so many different policies to choose from based on what you want and how much money you are wanting to spend each month for the policy. I would definitely recommend this to my friends, coworkers and my family so that they don't miss out on this opportunity.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2015

So far, I have had an excellent experience in terms of great rate and super customer service. I have been with them since 2008 with no rate changes or need major service issues & hope to continue that way.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2015

Good experience with METLIFE. Good rep, easy payments. Very good rates. I have worked with them for years. Looking to add more. I have done well with them financially and used some of the profits for needs. I wish I had started sooner and got more when I was younger.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2015

Genworth always keeps me up to date and informed in all matters pertaining to my Life Ins. I have several people I can get in contact with when needed. They service my policy by giving me good service, advice and recommendations.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2015

It covers myself and my grandchildren. Also, can be used in emergency situations. The premiums never go up, no medical exams. Funerals are also covered 20,000.00. Plus you're covered as soon as you start it and smokers like myself is covered. That's not hold against the smokers on their policies.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2015

Farmers is a well known responsible company. Their customer service is good. There's nothing more important than family, and for 100 years, Farmers has been helping families protect their financial future with Life insurance, know-how, and real-world insight. Nothing but good things to say about Farmers.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2015

They are very smart and friendly too. I had many questions and they were all answered with respect toward me - no matter how silly they may seem to a professional.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2015

They have great products to choose from. The charge is very low. They answer all your questions and explain everything so you understand it. They are there 24 hours 7 days a week to help in any way they can from claims to questions. They never make you feel stupid or unimportant.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2015

Great experience and great service. They have helped me lower my rates and have great rates. They are willing to help, no matter your situation. Best service I've gotten, better than the competition. Crazy good and crazy fast.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2015

Extremely satisfying experience with Farmers insurance since 1988. Would highly recommend to everyone in search of life insurance with reputable company in my opinion. Every phone call answered promptly and every question answered in detail.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2015

Is more special. I loved service and protection, I preferred the service because is better the others. Is confidential, expert and honest/appealing. Relevant, honest, friendly, proactive, sensible, memorable and creative.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2015

Reasonable rates; they don't try to oversell me on items I do not need; very responsive customer service; easy payment plan; frequent emails and letters from agent, inquiring as to whether my needs are being met and offering periodic reviews to add or delete items as needed; convenient and comprehensive and user-friendly website.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2015

My insurance company is excellent. The customer service is great and whenever I have a situation they come to my aid. I am extremely satisfied. I was in a accident and they did not hesitate to assist me with a rental car.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2015

They offer a very competitive price for all around coverage. I have never had a problem with an agent so as they say if it works don't mess with it. I have never had to file a claim crosses fingers, but have no doubt it would be easily handled to my personal satisfaction. As for my experience it is very limited because I've never needed them.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2015

Very helpful and courteous employees. Respond promptly to any questions or concerns. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family. Have never had any problems that weren't fixed to my satisfaction.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2015

My parents started their life insurance with Farmers and helped set me up with mine. It is not a huge policy and now my income is fixed so I like knowing it is there for my children as I am a divorced woman with little else to leave them. It is comforting to know it is there.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2015

Had FNWL Insurance for more than 20 yrs. Every year in December, they sent me a premium notice to pay for the next year. This year they didn't tell me years before that my premiums was on the rise, they told that I had enough in my cash value to pay for it this year. They said I ran out of cash value so they needed more. I paid them $500 more premium to keep it in forced I thought, for the rest of the year. Now they sent me another notice for $600. If I had known when the premiums went up I could either take my cash value out and look for another life insurance plan. Instead, they siphoned all my cash value out without me knowing. Hope this don't happen to anyone else.

Farmers New World Life Insurance Company Information