Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
2.03/5

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

278 Kohler Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 4, 2018

It met my expectations for the most part. It was a bit cheaper quality than I would have liked but then again it was one of the cheapest on display at the store. All in all it works just fine. The price was the main factor and it typically is for most people. You have a range and buy what style fits your needs within that spectrum. It was the style I wanted for an affordable price. Color was also important and use of sprayer.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I had Kohler in a previous home and this brand last for a long time without any problems. The faucet looks great and has a sleek modern look that complements my decor and light fixtures. Love the brush nickel finish and the touch feature that makes the water automatically come on. And the price was within my budget; Kohler was on sale. The faucet was very easy for my plumber to install and it works smoothly. The water flow is very good but it could always be a little better.

Original review: June 3, 2018

The Kohler faucet is very unique and has a handle like the old wells. The Kohler faucet is brushed nickel so it goes with all my decor. This faucet is perfect and will last a lifetime if I want it to. Love this brand. It is very classy and strong. This is a great faucet to have in your home.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I knew Kohler is excellent. It met every expectation. I use the sink every day and have not been disappointing with the use of the faucet. Love every feature and the design is great. High front helps with pots and water distribution. I love the accessibility of the pull down front part of the faucet. The alternative of spray function helps with vegetable cleaning. The pressure it pull is even and works well with cleaning dishes and fruits and vegetables.

Original review: June 2, 2018

My mom recommended Kohler and it met my expectations more. The price was really good for the exceptional quality and it really made a difference in this purchase. The quality was unbeatable and the price made it that much better. It is very heavy duty and withstands multiple use from my family, including 2 young children. It works way better and has lasted longer than any other faucet I have previously purchased. The chrome is easy to clean too. Kohler really is perfect and I would recommend this faucet to friends and family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kohler?

Original review: June 1, 2018

I like the long spout and the choice of different finishes and colors. I like the option of having a spray feature. I like the prices and that it is carried at many stores. It met my expectations. It looked nice in the room when it was installed. It worked correctly and made my job easier in that room. It was commented on by many people who visited my house. I like all the features, except maybe even more finishes and colors to choose from. It could be offered and a lot more price ranges.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I am familiar with Kohler products, and they were recommended to me by the contractor who did my kitchen renovation. The new faucet met all of my expectations. My Kohler kitchen faucet is stylish and enhances the decor of my kitchen. Love the brushed chrome and the vintage spigot look. I recommend it highly. However, it would be helpful to have the products more readily available. My contractor and I initially looked online but had to go to several stores to find the faucet I selected.

Original review: May 31, 2018

My overall experience with Kohler was great! A lot of people I know uses this brand. I bought the faucet because of the dependability of the product. It's convenient and it looks pretty, which I love. I like the hardware and its smoothness. The handles are very sophisticated yet so earthy. The faucet's also easy to use and I like the stream power. But I wish they would use the faucets as an incentive to help people. Updated faucets and longer use of existing faucets. I would also like them to drop the price and or send coupons to give all people an opportunity to buy this brand.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Had this brand before on one of our fixtures. Knew it to be reliable so we purchased another. Was also on sale and I think the one piece would look and fit better with new decor than the one we were replacing. I like that is all one unit and was able to get in the color tone I wanted. Also liked having the soap dispenser attachment come with the new faucet. Both were easy to install. However, I would improve the pull out nozzle to be able to swivel without have to pull out and turn manually. We have had to make adjustments to the faucet because of leaking where we had to pull out nozzle.

Resolution response: June 7, 2018

After an email to Kohler management, I'm happy to say that Kohler has responded with unprecedented speed and concern. I'm told the part is now on it's way to me. I have to tell you I am quite pleased with Kohler's concern to rectify the situation, and to improve their process with regards to their customer service. They have restored my confidence. Thank you to everyone at Kohler who have taken the time to set things straight.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I ordered a considerable amount of bathroom fixtures from Kohler, nearly $6,000 worth. After a long delay (more than a month), everything arrived. My contractor found the toilet tank lid (special order - Biscuit color) was broken in half. I immediately ordered a new one via Kohler customer service. They generously agreed the part would be replaced for free, and a new one shipped in 28 days. I was supposed to receive an email upon shipping. It's been a month, and no email. I called the toll free number (800-456-4537) and waited almost 20 minutes to be connected.

I was told they will have to call "production" to get an estimate of where this order is. This will take 2 days for production to respond to customer service! Then customer service will call me. Clearly, Kohler is NOT a premium brand anymore. The dismal level of service and excruciating delays is indicative of a "run of the mill" company, not of a premium brand. I cross my fingers for what I expect will be another long delay before receiving my part.

Original review: May 30, 2018

The faucet is so very beautiful. My husband was impressed by the style that looked so elegant but was so very simple. They really stand out. They are also very easy to keep clean. But I bought the faucet for the brand which turns out to be one of my better judgment calls. I usually don't buy brand names but this time I did. And we feel thankful finding such a beautiful piece. It will last for years and years. What a kitchen upgrade. We are thinking about upgrading both of our bathrooms using this brand. We like Kohler for everything but the price.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I really love the look of it and the style and I love how it is nice to look at and it works great. So reliable and worth the money. I love the fact that Home Depot sells this brand as well and the features you can get are really worth it. You can buy too from basic to more innovative and it keeps meeting my expectations. Although it would be awesome if more places had coupons for this as they are expensive so why not help the customer save a few bucks.

Original review: May 29, 2018

It is a faucet made out of good material, stainless steel, and chrome colored. It has an aesthetic design and it fits the style of the bathroom. It fit well in the space, measurement-wise as well. It is not too big or small or too shallow. I like the ergonomic handles. It was a fair price. It was also a while ago when we bought it. It was not too modern or traditional style and it was what the store had available that is why we got it. It would be better if it stuck out a little further towards the center of the sink. I wish it could make itself clean.

Original review: May 28, 2018

The faucet is an absolutely beautiful faucet for my bathroom sink. The shape is my favorite. I also love that it has a chrome finish. I love that it wasn’t expensive. My overall experience with Kohler was perfectly fine. I will definitely by this brand again.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Great first purchase of a Kohler! Was purchased at a Lowe's and the salesman recommended it over the other brands. It is a kitchen sink faucet with a single lever that moves back & forth. The end of the faucet pulls out as the sprayer rather than having a separate attachment. It is shines Chrome and has lasted over 7 years without any problems. The only minor problem is that the button which switches the water flow from "running" to "spray" has worn thin and torn, so this needs to be revised to withstand more wear & tear. It could probably be replaced but should not have to be. Overall, Kohler is a great faucet and was pretty innovative. It has been worth it and still looks good, too.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Well made and great product for the price. They have lots of designs and styles to chose from. We always buy this brand and I would recommend this to family and friends.

Original review: May 26, 2018

We have always had good luck with Kohler. When we bought our first house we started with this brand and continued through the purchases of five houses. The style and look is sleek in design and many different styles to choose from. The price was reasonable too. My husband felt that it was fairly simple to install. Replace any parts if it goes bad; so far no leaks or problems. And I would like to have time to new faucets that turn on and off by touch. If there was a way to keep your faucet from getting water spots that would be nice! Also, it would be nice if it was easier to get the sprayer out of the faucet.

Original review: May 25, 2018

It's a tall faucet, looks modern and nicer than other brands. I enjoyed the aspects of it and being able to touch to turn on and remove the spout to wash things that don’t quite fit under it. Make sure it easier to clean things. However, the brand is pricey and I don’t know why it has to be so to have something that looks nice. It’s ridiculous on that end. Otherwise, the experience has been good.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Kohler is a very well respected in the industry. It holds up and wears very well. Great brand at a reasonable price. However when a piece of it breaks you have to replace the whole thing. Can't just get the one part you need.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I like Kohler's quality and reputation. I have used them before in previous renovations and feel I can trust the brand. I bought three alike taps for three bathrooms and am pleased with all of them. The taps fit well and are well suited to the style of the house and will likely be stylish for years to come. I like that it is single. It is washerless and I like the shiny chrome finish. It has sleek modern lines that I like. Though I would like them to include longer connections to the water supply. Sometimes instructions are not detailed enough and could be more explicit. I would like to see a video connection to YouTube.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I liked Kohler's faucet because it matched with the aesthetics of my bathroom and was a good price point. I was able to find what I liked on clearance and the employees were also really helpful in seeing if it was the right product for me. Not only is the faucet functional and reliable but stylish as well. The handles are easy to hold and turn and water comes out evenly. It was also very easy to install myself. But I would like for them to be easier to keep clean and looking new. It somehow can get dirty and gross looking with just a day of normal use and touching.

Original review: May 23, 2018

The Kohler water faucet is the right size to fit in my bathtub. It is the correct matching color and finish as well. It was simple to assemble onto the slot on the wall in the front of my bathtub. The handle turns smoothly without much effort. The water flows smoothly through the spicket and there is plenty of running water. The faucet does not leak around the fittings and the water does not rust the spicket.

Original review: May 22, 2018

It matched the style of my bathroom and the price hands down you just couldn’t beat that. It wasn’t super complicated to put together either. My husband had it together in less than 10 minutes. However, it’s not user friendly for my child. It’s very difficult for my 4 year old to turn the water on and off by himself. That’s the only issue I have with it. If I purchase another faucet I will be sure that it is a different style faucet, but will definitely stick with the brand.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I like the style and shape of the faucet, I like that it’s a discreetly modern subtle style, and I like that it is easy to use and fits well with the rest of the bathroom fixtures. However, I wish that the faucet handles were made of a more substantial material, because they’re made of plastic and some of the finish has rubbed off. Also I wish the faucet projected a bit more into the sink. Overall experience with Kohler has been good. We selected it because of its reputation and because we liked the look and style of the faucet. The best of all we looked at.

Original review: May 20, 2018

They are easy to install. It has a good selection, is easy to find and stays up to date with the latest trends. I like the satin silver finish because it doesn’t show water spots, and it goes well with my home decor. I also like the pullout spray feature. It is a brand worth the reasonable price. However, I don’t like the fake plastic crystal handles as they are hard to clean and yellow over time. I would choose a style that is easier to turn with wet hands next time. They have also become rather dated.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Kohler cannot ship their sinks because of a fire at the foundry. I ordered a Kohler sink on Faucet.com (also is Build.com) because the website said it was in stock. It isn't. Faucet/Build keep pushing the ship date out because of the info Kohler is giving them, but they and all other districutors should really take these off the website until they know Kohler is shipping again. I won't have a kitchen this summer now because everything is wating for the sink to get on site. It's horrible what is being done to the consumer. Kohler is out of business in this item and they should just say so instead of stringing along the consumer by constantly pushing the ship date out. I feel like they took my money but had no product to sell. Had I known about this I never would have ordered the sink.

Original review: May 14, 2018

The reason for this review I am a plumbing professional have been for 33 years. I live in the Phoenix area and work for a big plumbing company as a warranty service tech. Some of the building contractors that we work for use Kohler products such as toilets, kitchen, faucets. Shower systems being a warranty service tech we are required to deal with manufacturer warranty for one year of ownership. So lately I have been having nothing but issues with Kohler toilet tanks pull-down faucets and their shower hits. Let's start with the toilet tanks with the dual flush handle. That is the biggest piece of junk out there. It's almost like you got to have an engineering degree the fix the duel flushing handle system to their kitchen spray hoses.

I've been changing out a ton of those because they are bursting near the head on the hose when you go to unattach the hose from valve body. It is extremely difficult to do a five-minute job on that. Has been taken us 25 minutes just to try to get that hose disconnected from underneath the sink. The third most common issues are the shower heads that are about 4 in route over time. They are leaking past the ball joint on the back of the head and ruining sheetrock so as a service tech I call Kohler to get lifetime replacement parts. Every time I call her they are nothing but a pain in the ** to deal with. They don't want to replace their products without an argument. They treat you like you don't know what you're doing.

A products that were so simple in the beginning for Kohler at becomes so difficult to even work on and very expensive for homeowners out of warranty. Anybody reading this I would have second thoughts before you purchase any Kohler products. Moen, Delta, Pfister, American Standard, other plumbing manufacturers their products are easy to work on and if you need a replacement part they don't give you half the ** that Kohler does for being in the trade for 33 years. I would absolutely not put one freaking Kohler product in my house even if they gave it to me for free. I would never install it in my home.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Pheasant drop in sink - I like many people believed that surely Kohler had a lifetime warranty on this bathroom sink that I have had for about 15 years. About 3 years ago I noticed a very minute crack just above the drain. Within the last month, it started cracking all the way across the bowl and up and down. Today while I was shaving, I heard a loud thud and the cracks opened up and the water ran into the cabinet below. I emailed Kohler about a month ago and told them the problem I was having and they told me it was only warranted for one year. About 15 years ago I paid more than $1000.00 for this sink, and would like to know if there is any class action lawsuits against this company.

Original review: March 21, 2018

When we built our first new home everything was from Kohler. When we put in a new Kohler's Hartland Biscuit drop-in cast iron kitchen sink in an update project we selected Kohler mostly because it was supposed to be chip, crack, etc proof. Our new counter said it was "bomb proof". When it in fact developed an orange line at one corner that became a crack we contacted Kohler. They asked for a photo and we complied. Their response was improper installation and refused any further discussion. We'll never use a Kohler product again - not ever! A current new quartz kitchen counter's sink will come from anyone but Kohler. Beware and avoid Kohler - there are other more conscientious and trustworthy companies to give your money and project peace of mind.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Recently downsizing, I’m doing my best to review new products I need to put in my small condo. I have renovated four bathrooms in my lifetime, Always purchasing Kohler products. In my last house my Kohler jetted tub was in pristine Condition after 15 years use. Never had a problem. Now needing to update two bathrooms, after what I’ve read there is no way I would ever buy any Kohler product. I’m going straight to American Standard Or some other company with good reviews.

I’ve Purchased toilets, bidets and every product in between. Thank you so much Consumer Affairs. I’m glad I found you on this Internet page. You’re going to make shopping for my new bathrooms a lot easier now. I’m sorry for all your stories, but thank you for sharing. As a widow it’s difficult to make these decisions on my own. I am strong, And I am glad I had this as a research into products. Thank you again.

Kohler Company Information