This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
iMoving.com is a marketplace that connects consumers to moving companies across the country. Customers can move locally or out of state. Additional services include storage, special handling for antiques, auto transport, and complete packing and unpacking. iMoving.com offers full-coverage insurance, and it waits up to seven business days after your move is complete to pay the movers, giving you time to settle any disputes.
iMoving.com’s large network of movers across the US lets you accomplish almost any move. iMoving isn’t available in Alaska or Hawaii, but its additional services and app make moving elsewhere convenient.
- Domestic and international moves
- Plenty of additional services
- Delayed payment option
- Not available in every state
iMoving.com is a moving marketplace that works with movers in 48 states and Washington, D.C., that coordinates local, interstate, cross-country and international moves. It bills itself as a one-stop shop for every move, with booking available through its website and several additional moving services available. You can compare movers based on customer ratings, years of experience, pricing and iMoving’s own vetting process. All of iMoving's carriers are licensed, vetted and insured. The company's customer service is available over the phone, chat or email. iMoving has several resources to help you with your move, including an in-depth moving checklist.
Planning a move with iMoving.com is simple:
- Create and submit your inventory.
- Compare several offers.
- Book your mover.
iMoving.com's services are not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
Expect a local move with iMoving to cost between $150 and $900. Most interstate moves cost between $1,000 and $4,000. iMoving takes several factors into account when determining final pricing:
- Volume of inventory
- Distance traveled
- Packing needs
- Tolls, gas, parking
- Estimated time
iMoving guarantees that your final quote will not change unless your inventory changes.
Another unique feature of iMoving is that it waits to pay the contracted movers until seven days after delivery. This lets you make sure all your possessions are accounted for and that you approve of the move before the movers are paid.
Local move costs
|Move size||Estimated labor costs||Estimated time|
|One-bedroom||$150 to $200||Three to four hours|
|Two-bedroom||$375 to $450||Five to six hours|
|Three-bedroom||$800 to $900||Eight to nine hours|
Interstate moving costs
|Move size||Estimated cost|
|One-bedroom||$1,000 to $2,500|
|Two-bedroom||$2,000 to $2,500|
|Three-bedroom||$2,700 to $3,500|
iMoving.com moving services
iMoving.com offers a wide variety of moving services and options.
- Local moving: If you’re moving within a city, iMoving.com can help. Common cities for local moves include Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Houston and Chicago.
- Long-distance movers: iMoving.com can move you nationwide.
- Commercial moving: iMoving.com has experience helping businesses relocate locally or to a new state.
Special services from iMoving.com include:
- Full packing and unpacking: Paying extra for this service reduces the amount of work you have to do.
- Storage services: When move-in and move-out dates don’t line up, iMoving.com coordinates your move to include temporary storage for belongings.
- Special handling: Fragile items like art, antiques, furniture, instruments or mirrors require special handling. Let iMoving know about this in advance.
- Moving labor: If you just need manpower to move but not a truck or supplies, you can reserve moving labor only.
- Auto transport: Does your car need to be moved a long distance? iMoving.com can coordinate this.
- Assembly and disassembly: iMoving.com finds you help for assembly and disassembly of certain household items and furniture.
- Disposal services: If you’re getting rid of many possessions, reserving special disposal services is a good idea.
- Piano services: Moving a piano is tricky. iMoving offers special services to accomplish this.
- How does iMoving screen movers?
- iMoving takes several steps to ensure the movers it works with are legitimate.
- It verifies the company through the U.S. Department of Transportation or state government regulator.
- It interviews the company.
- It requires movers to pledge to follow iMoving’s community standards.
- It cuts ties with any moving company that doesn’t abide by iMoving’s community standards.
- How can I contact iMoving?
- You can reach out to iMoving via phone, email or online chat.
- When is iMoving open?
- iMoving is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. You can email iMoving outside of its regular business hours.
- Does iMoving have an app?
- Yes. Currently, you can update your move through the iMoving app. More functionality is forthcoming.
Do we recommend iMoving.com?
We think iMoving.com is a good choice. We like its mover vetting process and that it waits seven days to pay movers, which gives you time to make sure possessions are in good shape and to settle any disputes. It accommodates a wide variety of move types and offers additional services, so practically every kind of move is covered. We feel confident recommending iMoving.com.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
iMoving.com Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.