2. Homeowners
  3. Home Builders

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.64/5

Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Banner image

Looking to hire a builder?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Highland Homes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Highland Homes?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Highland Homes?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2015

Let me start by saying that at first we thought that we were doomed because our appraiser for the VA did not want to approve anything but $10,000 over the base price. So even though you were able to afford more and were approved for me the appraiser was not going to go up! This delayed the house because we had to appeal. Then we had a survey issue, weather problem, back order of supplies, etc.

The owner, Bob Adams, felt the least he could do would be cover our full closing costs as the delay put us past the termination of our current lease and we were homeless. This freed up funds for the hotel, pet fees, storage, and food costs since we were in a hotel. I cannot say enough about Ken **, our salesman. He has come in on days off because of the delays to get things done and approved. I am so grateful for Mr. Adams and Ken for their OUTSTANDING customer service and generosity. There has been more but this gives you an idea of what kind of builder this company is and how his staff is generous and creative. Thank you.

Highland Homes Company Information