4.3/5 (58 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Fox Pest Control

Fox Pest Control has 30 locations across the country, each of which is locally owned and operated. The company usually operates as a subscription service with a money-back guarantee if you have issues between visits. Employees are triple-screened, and they’re thoroughly trained both in the classroom and alongside a mentor before treating homes on their own.

Pros

• Free inspection and estimate
  • Screens employees
  • Money-back guarantee

Cons

• Not available in all states

Bottom Line

Fox Pest Control offers complimentary inspections and cost estimates, as well as a money-back guarantee. Expect to pay a monthly subscription fee for a year-round treatment plan if service is available in your area.

Fox Pest Control Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fox Pest Control?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fox Pest Control?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I'm recently started back up with Fox Pest Control and so far, everything seems to be working out good. I've had one technician and he was very pleasant and explained the process for me. However, they told me that they would go out every six months to change the bait, but I didn't realize that there was a monthly service charge for that plan. Other than that, everything else was explained, how it works and what they do when they come out to service me.

Fox Pest Control response
Veronica, we are happy to hear that your services are going well. Please reach out to our office if you have any questions about billing. They would be happy to sort out any confusion! Thank you for your review and for choosing Fox!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Fox Pest Control said they were going to come and they did all the things they said they were going to do. We had a contract for a whole year and they did a whole year's worth of different things to take care of the pests outside and inside. I was happy with them and for a whole year, the cost seemed fair to me.

Fox Pest Control response
Kevin, we are happy to hear that you were pleased with our services. Our technicians have the experience needed to provide you with a successful service. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Fox Pest Control was excellent. The ant problem did not get fixed with the organic stuff and I did end up calling New England Pest Control, but Fox did come back because the ants came back. The ants were fierce this year. I didn't fault Fox at all. They were nice. It was that I wanted the organic stuff, and I think there is a need to use chemicals. I don't even know if Fox has that. I found them because I wanted the organic stuff. I would still use them with the chemicals if they have that too because their people were sweet. Everyone I dealt with were so professional and kind.

Fox Pest Control response
Melissa, thank you for your review. We offer many different treatment options. I am confident that we would be able to find a great fit for you. Please reach out to our office if you are interested in furthering treatment with us!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

The tech was very professional and kind. He was wonderful. Fox is very knowledgeable, helpful and professional.

Fox Pest Control response
Emily, we love hearing that! Our team does their best to make sure each customer receives the best care. Thank you for your kind review!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

We had bug issues several years ago and since we’ve gotten Fox, we haven’t had any. We've had two or three different guys come and they’ve been courteous and informative. I'm happy with what I've got with Fox.

Fox Pest Control response
Douglas, we are happy to hear that your services have been successful! Our technicians only use the best products on your home. Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

Everything is good. I'm satisfied.

Fox Pest Control response
Hi Tom, we are glad to hear your service is going well. Please let us know if there are any changes we can make to improve your experience. Thank you for choosing Fox!
Michelle B.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

Fox Pest Control has been out recently and everything’s good. They’re very quick in taking care of things.

Fox Pest Control response
Eric, we are happy to hear that things are going well. Our team is dedicated to keeping your home pest-free. Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

They've done their job and they do well. I've had a couple of issues where I tell them they have to come back and they came back on time exactly when they said so. If I had ants and they sprayed, and the ants came back within a week, then I call them back. It's great service. Overall, it's been a good experience. They're a great company.

Fox Pest Control response
Mark, thank you for your positive review. We guarantee all of our work and are happy to come back any time there is an extra need! Thank you for being a great customer!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

The customer service at Fox Pest Control is great as well as the technicians. I had a guy remove a bees’ nest last year and he was wonderful. The pest activity has been next to nil since they have been coming.

Fox Pest Control response
Nicole, thank you for choosing us to help keep your home pest-free! We are focused on providing our customers with a positive and effective service. We are happy that you have been pleased!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

Fox Pest Control came and spent an hour setting down some traps and laying down some areas that I had identified before as places where pest might be coming in the house, and took off after an hour. They were very courteous, professional and didn't linger too long. You want these people in and out as quickly as possible and that is what they did. There is supposed to be a follow-up, which I haven't gotten a call for. But the tech was helpful, answered my questions, showed me what he needed to and courteous.

Fox Pest Control response
Tom, thank you for your positive review. We are happy that you were pleased with the service provided by your technician. Our team is quick and thorough. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

Scheduling service is always very easy. Fox calls afterward to make sure everything was okay and that there were no issues that didn't get mentioned to the tech. That follow-up isn't really there with other pest control people I've dealt with. Fox is one of the better companies around. Their prices are fair and their responsiveness is very good. The one thing I don't like about them is the initial signup. The way they send the door-to-door salesman around is a bit off-putting. I've recommended Fox to a number of my neighbors but they are turned off by that high pressure initial sales technique.

Fox Pest Control response
Amy, we are pleased to hear that you have been happy with us. We have found that communication is key to a successful service. Thank you for choosing Fox and for your positive review!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

I had services for the fumigation. And when I had that service, Fox would call me to let me know, "You have an appointment scheduled this day." And if I was home or not, I would confirm it or reschedule it if I had to. This time, I just installed those termite baits on September. They were supposed to come out in December because that's what they told me. "In two months, we'll come out and check the bait, see if there's any new concerns," but I haven't received a call or have not been made aware if they have actually come by. They should make sure that they follow through with their services. Other than that, they're a good company. Their services do work, from the previous experiences that I've had with them. I've had previous companies before where they would come by, fumigate, and I would still see the insects, the spiders and stuff. But with Fox, I noticed that it worked.

Fox Pest Control response
Annabel, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that services have been working for you. We have top of the line technicians who use top of the line products. Please reach out to our office if you have any questions about scheduling or past services! Thank you for choosing Fox!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

My dog had ticks. The techs sprayed something and things got better after they came. They did everything I asked them to do. If I have questions, they're always available.

Fox Pest Control response
Joseph, thank you for your positive review. We are happy that you dog is doing better now. We are always ready to help whenever we are needed!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I like how Fox always calls me back when I leave a message and when they don't answer. Usually, they answer and the young lady is very polite and professional. Fox has been super good and I'm very happy with them. The techs are all very respectable and willing to help with anything. They ask me if I have any questions.

Fox Pest Control response
Diana, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We work hard to provide our customers with the best customer service. We are happy that you have been pleased!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I had a bedbug issue. Fox did a great job. The bed bugs didn't spread out to any other part of the home. It was fantastic.

Fox Pest Control response
Jason, we are so happy to hear that your bed bugs are gone! They can be quite difficult if you don't take care of the quickly and properly. Thank you for calling us to help!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

If we do get a lot of spiders or ants, I can call Fox anytime and they'll come out and spray for them. Scheduling service has been great and everything's been positive with the techs.

Fox Pest Control response
Rochelle, we are so glad to hear that scheduling and services have been convenient. Our team works hard to provide you with the best experience. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

I've had nothing but great service with Fox. They gave me a great deal because they were in the neighborhood and other neighbors' properties that they were servicing. They were very flexible. They come, they go. I don't have to be here for them. Anytime that I've had an issue in the house, they've been very accommodating and here the next day.

We had crickets. We live in a three-story house and the lower levels are concrete. They've come in and sprayed for them. The gentleman that was here was always very courteous. He was always wearing his mask and the covers on his shoes. He was very nice and polite. I didn't feel uncomfortable with him being in my home. We also had mice and they treated the attic upstairs and put traps everywhere. They did what they were supposed to. They cover everything.

Fox Pest Control response
Jackie, we are happy that you have enjoyed the convenience of Fox! Our team is focused on keeping your home pest free. Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

I've had options to go to different companies but I stuck with Fox. I have six accounts with them and I've been loyal with them for probably five years. While they’re initiating a new account, I feel like I could get some type of discount or maybe get more preferred service when I have a mice issue. Sometimes, if I have an issue on a Monday, they still try to push me out. They might say they could get someone out Thursday or next week. Also, if I have three accounts, I have to have one card for those three accounts. So, I may want three cards for three accounts. Because sometimes they take one card and charged to the other account, even though that's not what I wanted to do.

Fox Pest Control response
Deonate, thank you for sharing your honest review with us. We feel honored to be able to help you with so many properties. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our office if you need any help with billing or scheduling. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

Down in South Texas, we had issues with possums and with the pest control, I didn’t see many of those. Roaches are a big thing down there too and we didn’t see a problem. Everything was great with Fox Pest Control and I’d recommend them.

Fox Pest Control response
Jeannine, we are happy that you were pleased with us. We are focused on keeping your home pest-free. Thank you for your positive review!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

Fox Pest Control is reliable and it has been great for the last five years. We have a quarterly service with them and we’ve never had any issues. If we see anything or notice any bugs, we call and they come out right away. They schedule an appointment and they show up. The reps are friendly, nice, helpful and know what they’re doing.

Fox Pest Control response
Monica, thank you for your positive review. We work hard to be a reliable company. We are happy that you have been pleased with us over the past five years. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

Fox Pest Control does a very good job. We’re pleased with them. This past season, a young man came and whipped through very fast and was gone. I called and they had somebody come back right away, and check more carefully and put out some of the stuff that they spread around. It’s not totally apparent but the pest control is worth doing because we had one of the walls in the cellar taken down and rebuilt. And when we did that, we could see where the creatures were coming in. There was mice and a rat that was dead in between the things.

Fox Pest Control response
Thank you, Sheila, for sharing your experience. It is important to us that you always receive a thorough service. We are happy that you have been pleased with us. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

They were the only ones who were doing carpenter bees and I had a pretty good experience with them. But I had a bit of trouble with them trying to bill me as a regular customer. I'm in contract with another company for pest, termite and everything else. I only needed one thing because my pest control company doesn't do it. They recouped my money but it was a time-consuming thing to take care of. Other than that, small potatoes.

Fox Pest Control response
Jeremy, thank you for sharing your honest review with us. We are sorry that there was some confusion on our end with the billing. We are happy that it all got sorted out and we were able to help with your carpenter bees. Please give us a call if we can ever help with anything else!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

AWFUL! Filled out the online form for an estimate, no response. Called, scheduled an appt for service as a first time customer for a commercial building. I called the morning of to confirm, was told we are on the schedule. No one showed up in the window of time nor did they call. I called back and was told tech is running late, will be there within the hour. No one showed up or called. I called a third time and was told that tech is done for the day and they need to schedule for another day... with ZERO notice. Anyone that picks up the phone sounds like they just woke up, and annoyed to take a phone call. They guessed at the solution, it did nothing, and charged me the full price. Completely incompetent! Go elsewhere, they are useless. All those 5 star reviews are internal employees and paid marketing.

Fox Pest Control response
Hi George, we are sorry that you had a hard time getting in contact with us, and we apologize that we didn't notify you of the changes to your appointment within a reasonable time frame. I have notified our Branch Operations Manager of this incident. If you would like to get in contact with us in the future, you can email us at longisland@fox-pest.com. As for our reviews, we only want genuine reviews from real customers. We want to know the good and the bad so we can improve and make our company better for all individuals we interact with. Thank you for your feedback.
Abby V.