4.5/5 (56 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Fox Pest Control

Fox Pest Control has 30 locations across the country, each of which is locally owned and operated. The company usually operates as a subscription service with a money-back guarantee if you have issues between visits. Employees are triple-screened, and they’re thoroughly trained both in the classroom and alongside a mentor before treating homes on their own.

Pros

• Free inspection and estimate
  • Screens employees
  • Money-back guarantee

Cons

• Not available in all states

Bottom Line

Fox Pest Control offers complimentary inspections and cost estimates, as well as a money-back guarantee. Expect to pay a monthly subscription fee for a year-round treatment plan if service is available in your area.

Fox Pest Control Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fox Pest Control?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fox Pest Control?

Original review: June 8, 2022

I had Fox come out to do some spraying for some bees and wasps, and they came out and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They told me it was gonna take two weeks to actually work. In the third week, I called them because I still had a lot of bees and wasps. They came out and they sprayed again in some other areas, and that seemed to take care of it. The experience was good.

Fox Pest Control response
Scott, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy that things went well. Our team is dedicated to providing you with a successful service. We are always willing to come back anytime we are needed!

Customer Success Team

Original review: June 7, 2022

Fox did a good job. Their reps seemed to be knowledgeable. They got the equipment they needed. They kept at it and they fixed things well.

Fox Pest Control response
Thank you, Ron, for your review. We are happy that you were impressed with our team and process. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: May 26, 2022

I had Fox a couple of years ago primarily for carpenter bees, ants and spiders. Their customer service and technicians were very polite and professional. I had no problem with the service people. The only thing that I didn't care for was I had to be totally committed to the number of times they had to come out and the amount of money you had to pay. If I didn't, then I’d pay a large surcharge. It was not easy. In the winter, when I didn't need anything, it was kind of frustrating. The only other thing was they were persistent. They kept calling me and wanting me to come back but then I said I was done with their service. Other than that, they did accomplish what they initially set out to do.

Hello Jim!
Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that the service went well for you. I can completely understand the frustration with the winter service. Many customers do feel it is unnecessary. We like to perform the winter service as more of a preparation for your spring service. The winter service is able to kill the eggs of pests before they have a chance to hatch, which creates less pest problems in the spring. We are glad that we were able to help with your needs at the time!

Emily Sonnenberg, Customer Success Team

Original review: May 19, 2022

We had a mosquito issue so I reached out to Fox and tried them. Customer service is very good and their techs are very respectful. On maybe the third application, I started to get bit at night which was odd. I called Fox and they came back and resprayed without an issue. They told me to reach out if it ever happens again and they’ll come and respray. Now, I can sit in my backyard at night and not get eaten alive.

Fox is a great company to work and deal with. They make it easy. They let me know when they're coming so there are no surprises. You know who's at your door or coming into your yard. They go over everything with you on staying off the grass for the first several hours just until it dries then you're good to go. They say to give them a call right back if there is a problem. They're very nice on the phone. They're VIP.

Hello M,
Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so happy to hear that the service had went well for you. We do our best to make sure that our customers are able to enjoy their homes and yards!
Thanks for being a part of the Fox Family!

Emily Sonnenberg, Customer Success Team

Original review: May 6, 2022

The Fox number used to come across my phone as a spam call and I spoke to them about that. Now, I would either call them back or they would leave a message. Customer service is always really nice and polite. Somebody comes out and takes care of what I need them to do. They spray the bugs.

Hello Linda!
Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so happy to hear that the service went well for you. We are So grateful for our awesome customers like you!

Customer Success Team

Original review: May 5, 2022

There were a bunch of squirrels coming through a hole in our roof. Fox was able to remedy that and I'm glad. They've been pretty good.

Hello Osaro!

Customer Success Team

Original review: May 4, 2022

I was using Fox for pest rodent control. They were the cheapest in the area. Whenever I used them, the technicians were pretty thorough. They came and did their job. They put the bait traps where they were supposed to and they did not go through my home. They gave me feedback on what I should do to maintain that the rodents are away from my home. The appointment setting was easy too. If I called today, it wasn’t like I had an appointment set out for next week or two. It was reasonable. I would recommend Fox because of the fact that they’ve been good to me every time I’ve used them. The quality of service versus the cost was perfect. They've been professional whenever I've been in contact with them from the reception phone line to the actual technician.

Hello Shaniah!

Customer Success Team

Original review: April 28, 2022

Fox gave me a free month once in order to get me signed up. They reached out to me for their service and they did their jobs and were pleasant. I didn't have any pests after them. In the last experience I had, somebody showed up that I hadn't necessitated.

Fox Pest Control response
Edmund, we are happy to hear that you haven't had pest activity since using our services. Our technicians provide our customers with the best service. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: April 14, 2022

When I was calling for quotes, Fox Pest was the friendliest. They made me feel comfortable talking about the problem at hand. When they came out to give me the estimate, they were over the top in making people feel comfortable with having that extremely mortifying issue. Everything went great with Fox Pest. But it didn't work the first time around. The poor guy had to come back three rounds. I have a really big bed frame and it had some padding in it and some jewels and the pests were stuck in there. So after the third time, he really concentrated on the bed itself and the bed frame. I haven't had a problem since. He was fantastic. Even by the third time, he said he was giving up that type of appointment, but he was going to put in a request to make sure that he personally came back to finish up the job. He wanted to make sure that it was good and I was set.

Original review: April 13, 2022

I went with Fox for the price. There was quite a big difference. Their treatment is also different from the standard termite treatment where they usually dig a trench around the house and pour the pesticide into the ditch. With Fox Pest Control, they use the bait traps all around the house and you pay for a monthly service with that. They then come in to check the traps every three months.

Another thing about Fox is they responded quickly. They got out there and did a good job of explaining what their bait traps are, how they work, and what they're supposed to do. They were very informative on the treatment they're normally performing on the house. I recommended Fox to my neighbor because he's also worried about termites since he saw the situation I dealt with. He's getting Fox Pest Control out there to set up the traps at his house too.

Fox Pest Control response
Kenneth, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do everything we can to provide you with the best value. Being competitive with our price is important to us. We are happy that you have been pleased!

Customer Success Team

Original review: April 9, 2022

If I had a complaint it would only be that the price was really high. Because I had my son’s whole house, and he had a big house, done with the other company for a lot less than it cost me to do just my garage. It was the only thing I was not happy about. But I paid because it needed to be done. You can’t have a bat in your house. It’s one thing if it’s in your attic. You can live with it for a while. But when he's playing around when you're trying to sleep, not good. But Fox Pest Control's service was great. They got there quickly. Three guys came out. I didn't even talk to anyone. They told me I didn't even have to be home, which I thought was weird because how would they check and see if it was all filled up from inside and if there were any dead bats? They just put some ladders on the building, and they went up. They put the little bat houses in. And it seemed like they were in for a while. Everything was good.

The last guy that used to work for the other company came and cleaned up the poop from the bats and made sure there were no dead bats around. But they said they only needed to do work from the outside. Which again, for the price, was expensive, considering they didn't even go inside and make sure everything was okay. There was nobody even home. I saw them on my Ring. I didn't even see them. They just came. I saw there were a couple of trucks. They were there for a half-hour, and they were gone. But I haven't had any sign of bats.

Fox Pest Control response
Avis, thank you for sharing your honest experience with us. We are happy that your service was successful. Our team is trained by the best in the industry and only uses top-of-the-line products. Please reach out to our office if you have any questions about billing or if we need to come back for any reason. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: April 8, 2022

For my home, Fox Pest Control’s customer service was fine. But for my business, I dropped it because they could not coincide with my hours. I'm in and out of the office and I cannot wait in a large timeframe for them to come by and spray. I would always miss them and I end up paying all this money for nothing. The techs were nice and good but I want him to come to me and say that he noticed some rat droppings outside and they could put the traps up. I don't wanna have to go to him and ask him. When he's spraying, I want him to notice things and say what he needs to do and be a little more proactive.

Fox Pest Control response
Hi Sandy, we are sorry for the difficulty you experienced when scheduling treatments for your office, and we appreciate your feedback. Our typical scheduling timeframe is a 2-hour window to allow for fluctuations in treatment duration and traffic. However, we would be happy to try and work out a more specific and consistent timeframe to service your office so that it works with your schedule. A good fit might be to always have your office scheduled as the first appointment of the day, which is usually about 9 a.m. If you feel this may be a good solution, please call our office and we will be happy to arrange it. We will also work to incorporate your feedback regarding communication during treatments as we know this is very important to our customers. Thank you for reaching out.

Customer Success Team

Original review: March 25, 2022

They were pleasant to work with. Everything went well, and I haven't seen the termites.

Fox Pest Control response
Anthony, we are happy that your service with us went well. Our team does their best to provide you with the best experience. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: March 24, 2022

There was a possum and everything with Fox Pest Control was excellent. The guy was great, which was why I called them again a couple of months ago. But they don't do wildlife removal anymore. They only do pest control.

Fox Pest Control response
Charlie, thank you for choosing us to help with your unwanted critters. We are always happy to help where we can. Please reach out anytime we can help with your pest control!

Customer Success Team

Original review: March 23, 2022

I had mouse issues, and I called Fox. They came on and took care of it at my primary, and that was how I got started. Then I started bringing all my rental properties in. Setting up a service with Fox used to be a lot easier. They're trying to expand now and things have gotten a little more complicated and more of a hassle. Their customer service is good but going through the whole setup process would be nice if it was a lot smoother. I have quite a few accounts with Fox and I'll have tenants call, give them my info, and set up an account. But they have to call me or I have to call them and give them approval.

Fox Pest Control response
Matt, thank you for trusting us with your properties. We are happy to hear that your services have been successful. I will pass on your feedback about our onboarding process. Thank you for sharing that with us!

Customer Success Team

Original review: March 16, 2022

I had about three things done with Fox Pest Control. We had no problems with them. They did a good job. They did what they promised. We liked their price, and they are right next to us, too. I had a mansion that had squirrels in it about two years ago and they took care of that for me. They did an excellent job. We also called them back up in Quarry Walk in Oxford. We thought we had rats inside the building, and they explained to us what size holes they need and everything else and how it works.

Fox Pest Control response
Mark, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy that you have been pleased with the work we have done. Our team is focused on providing you with exceptional service. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: March 4, 2022

I called Fox to set up an appointment and it was pretty easy. They even took my card over the phone so they can just charge it. They came when they said they were going to come and the tech who came out was respectful, quick, and efficient. We had a deposition starting in one of the conference rooms and he worked around to where he can get into that room first to handle that so we can move on with our day. That was great.

Fox Pest Control response
Heather, thank you for choosing Fox for your pest control. We do our best to provide you with convenience and peace of mind. We are happy that you were pleased with your service!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

Every time they come, they're very attentive. They do what I ask them to do. They're very good.

Fox Pest Control response
Marjorie, we are happy to hear that you have been pleased with us. Or team is focused on providing you with a positive and professional experience. Thank you for your positive review!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

The ants usually come in the spring. Usually, it's one treatment and they're gone. Fox Pest Control is good.

Fox Pest Control response
Lori, thank you for choosing us to help with your ants. They can be really active when things start to warm up! We are happy that we have been able to keep them under control!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

Fox Pest Control's service was more personal and comprehensive. They were great. And they were able to handle just about everything.

Fox Pest Control response
Walter, thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you have been impressed with us. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

They had some good deals, so I grabbed the deals. They came out when they were supposed to. We stopped about a year ago because it's just too much going on with everything. But they were fine. I haven't had any pests. They pretty much did what they did.

Fox Pest Control response
Paul, thank you for letting us treat your home for pests. We are happy that you were pleased with our services. We would love to treat your home again if you ever need us. Thank you for your positive review!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I went away from Fox 'cause they didn't do termite inspections. I was refinancing my house, so I had to use somebody else that did termite inspections. But then the person I went never showed up. And Fox was always reliable. They always showed up. So I went back to them. I had mice and the little ants. Fox went through the house and checked for any entry that the mice could come in and locked them up. They did a good job doing that. They were friendly. They put the traps down with poison in them. They check them. They come in every quarter and they fill them. And if you spy anything that you think you have a problem with, they come right back out. I had a dog and they put down stuff for ticks. And my dog really never had any ticks.

Fox Pest Control response
Steve, thank you for your positive review. Our technicians are thorough and always want what is best for your family and property. We are thankful to have you as a customer!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I had a minor pest problem and they came out for about a year. It was effective. I eventually stopped doing it because I no longer had a problem.

Fox Pest Control response
Greg, thank you for letting us help with your pest problem. We are happy that you were pleased. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need us again!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

We had a bird's nest up underneath our soffit so we called Fox. There were bees there, too and it was on the top floor. Somebody came with a small car and I was like, "How do you have a ladder in that?" He said, "Oh, we don't have a ladder." I said, "How are you fixing the bee problem and the bird that's going in there? I don't want to have a big hive in my house." They never came to fix that ever. I wanted that taken care of. All they did was service the termite stuff and never the initial thing that I called about. Some of the guys that came out here were nice, but they were not equipped to handle.

For the termites, the tech came and he drilled holes. We had 12 by 12 marble squares in the entrance to our house to the back of the house and he cracked them. They're almost impossible to replace for somebody like me to just go ahead and do that. He said he was going to come back and fix it, and then he threw some cement in there, and still, to this day, it looks horrible. Price-wise, I was given different prices. I first called them about bees, and then we got into termites, and then there was a price snafu. It was definitely frustrating and I never went back with Fox again.

Fox Pest Control response
Hi Jeanie, we are sorry you had such a poor experience with us. It sounds like insufficient communication and follow up on our part is largely to blame for these issues, and we apologize. Over the years since you were with us, we have made significant changes to our operations in hopes of better serving our customers. We have tried to learn from our mistakes and raise our standards. Thank you for sharing your feedback and helping us grow. If there is any assistance we can provide you, please reach out. We will do our best to give you a much better experience this time around.

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

Fox Pest Control put in the bait stations for termites and we have not seen any termites since. The customer service was good and worked with me on the schedule when the techs put them in. They had to come and change an area, and then they checked the bait stations, which seem to be working.

Fox Pest Control response
Julie, thank you for your positive review. It is great to hear that we were able to work with your schedule to install your bait stations. We are always looking for ways to make your life easier. Please reach out if there is every anything we can help with!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

We had carpenter and tick treatment and the tech was very nice. He was willing to change the time to do a late spray 'cause we have honeybees outside and we preferred the spray to be done after sunset where the bees are not flying to avoid bee loss. The tech came after 7 o'clock. So, I really appreciated that accommodation. The treatment has been very effective. After we tried it one time, and I liked the way they do it. So hopefully, they'll keep up the good work and we can have them coming over again.

Fox Pest Control response
Liying, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We do what we can to be helpful and accommodating to our customers. We are happy that you were pleased. Than you for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

Fox Pest Control do quarterly inspections and I have been meaning to call them about the last one. They did some type of termite treatment and drilled a hole in my porch and didn't fill it in. So now, I got a hole in my porch. We started with them when we bought this house and I have noticed a decrease in the granddaddy long legs. We haven't needed anything done inside so we use them to control outside, and we haven't had any issues with bugs in the house. Every single representative who has come out here to treat the home has been so nice and if I have questions, they answer them. They're informative and if they don't know the answer, they're fine to say that they’re gonna have somebody get back to me.

Fox Pest Control response
Carrie, thank you for choosing us to help with your pest problems. We are always happy to help where we can. Please reach out to our office if you need any extra services. Thank you for your positive review!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I ended up letting go of Fox Pest Control because they weren't doing their job. Every time they sent somebody over, they were supposed to do follow-ups but they never did. So, it was not worth it. Sometimes they would just show up, so they didn't always do service calls. The contractors were all young, but they were fine. However, they weren't doing what I needed them to do and I didn't feel like they ever heard what I was asking. We had a mouse problem and they never solved that problem. We called in Big Blue Bug and they did.

Fox Pest Control response
Hi Veronica, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you felt your instructions went unheard and we disappointed you. It looks like it has been a couple of years since you were with us, and we have made quite a few changes in our operations in order to better meet the needs of our customers. If there is any assistance we can provide you, we will do our best to give you a much better experience.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I'm recently started back up with Fox Pest Control and so far, everything seems to be working out good. I've had one technician and he was very pleasant and explained the process for me. However, they told me that they would go out every six months to change the bait, but I didn't realize that there was a monthly service charge for that plan. Other than that, everything else was explained, how it works and what they do when they come out to service me.

Fox Pest Control response
Veronica, we are happy to hear that your services are going well. Please reach out to our office if you have any questions about billing. They would be happy to sort out any confusion! Thank you for your review and for choosing Fox!

Customer Success Team

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

Fox Pest Control said they were going to come and they did all the things they said they were going to do. We had a contract for a whole year and they did a whole year's worth of different things to take care of the pests outside and inside. I was happy with them and for a whole year, the cost seemed fair to me.

Fox Pest Control response
Kevin, we are happy to hear that you were pleased with our services. Our technicians have the experience needed to provide you with a successful service. Thank you for choosing Fox!

Fox Pest Control Company Information