This company is not yet authorized. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
FHIA Remodeling sells and installs windows, doors and kitchen and bathroom fixtures throughout Florida. Its products include impact windows and storm doors that withstand the state’s severe weather. The company provides a quote after an in-person consultation and offers financing to qualified customers. FHIA Remodeling has worked with over 50,000 customers, according to its website.
FHIA Remodeling is a home remodeling company that sells and installs windows and doors as well as kitchen and bathroom fixtures. It serves select areas in Florida. Its process starts with a free in-home consultation.
- Hurricane-resistant products
- Warranty on materials and labor
- Financing available
- Free in-home consultation
- No pricing info on website
- Only serves Florida
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is FHIA Remodeling?
FHIA Remodeling has been remodeling homes in Florida for over 50 years. The company replaces tubs and showers, installs windows and doors, refaces kitchen cabinets, updates kitchen countertops, applies heavy-duty exterior coatings and replaces roofs.
All FHIA Remodeling installers are licensed and insured, and every product comes with a warranty. FHIA Remodeling offers several products that are designed to withstand the extreme weather in Florida.
How does FHIA Remodeling work?
To view FHIA Remodeling’s products and pricing, you must make an appointment for a home visit. To schedule a home visit, click “Get Free Pricing” on the company’s webpage or call customer service. Appointments can usually be arranged in one or two weeks.
During the home visit, a representative will inspect the installation area, discuss which products might best suit your needs and show you samples. Then, the agent will present a range of pricing options. The quote you receive during your home visit is good for an entire year. FHIA Remodeling offers 100% financing with no money down through Ygrene Energy Fund for energy-efficient upgrades. Other financing options may be available.
FHIA Remodeling offers installation services for a variety of household fixtures and items, including baths, showers, windows, doors, kitchen counters and cabinets, exterior coating and even roofing. Every FHIA installer is licensed and insured, and every project comes with a warranty for materials and labor.
For customers interested in bathtub and shower replacements, tubs are made to order so they fit your home. Tubs are coated in a chip-, fade- and stain-resistant finish. FHIA Remodeling also offers kitchen cabinet refacing, which can revitalize the look of your kitchen. This involves applying a new surface to your existing kitchen cabinets.
Homeowners can revitalize the outside of their home as well with Tex-Cote exterior coating. Five times thicker than paint, Tex-Cote can help you conserve energy by lowering the temperature inside your home. Tex-Cote is also mold- and mildew-resistant and holds up against Florida sunlight.
FHIA window selections include:
- Insulated glass
- SolarMax glass
- South Florida hurricane windows
- Impact windows
FHIA door selections include:
FHIA Remodeling costs
FHIA Remodeling does not list its prices online. Because products range from bathtubs to roofs, pricing varies greatly. Customers who want to get a free quote from FHIA Remodeling must schedule an appointment for a home visit. You can arrange a free home visit online by clicking “Get Free Pricing” or by calling customer service.
During the home visit, an FHIA Remodeling specialist will give you specific pricing. The company offers financing through Ygrene, which bases approval mainly on home equity rather than credit history. Ygrene offers 100% financing with no down payment for energy-efficient upgrades. Check with FHIA Remodeling for additional financing options as well.
FHIA Remodeling FAQ
- Does FHIA Remodeling provide installation services?
- Yes, FHIA Remodeling does provide installation services by licensed and insured professionals. It currently installs windows, doors, bathtubs, showers, kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops and roofs.
- Does FHIA Remodeling offer warranties?
- Warranties are available for all FHIA products and installations. During the home visit, an FHIA Remodeling agent will outline the specific terms and conditions of your warranty. Energy StormSaver products offer a lifetime warranty that covers labor and materials, glass breakage due to hurricanes, accidental breakage and lifetime installation from FHIA Remodeling.
- Where does FHIA Remodeling operate?
- FHIA Remodeling’s products and services are limited to parts of Florida only. The company services the following areas:
- Boca Raton
- Delray Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Cape Coral
- Fort Lauderdale
- St. Petersburg
- Fort Myers
- Pompano Beach
- Does FHIA offer hurricane impact windows?
- Yes, FHIA Remodeling offers hurricane impact windows from multiple brands. Features include energy-efficient SolarMax glass and the ability to withstand winds of more than 100 mph. Windows include coverage for installation, accidental glass breakage and hurricane glass breakage.
Do we recommend FHIA Remodeling?
FHIA Remodeling offers a variety of home remodeling services, including installation of windows, doors, bathrooms and kitchens. The company serves select areas of Florida. It offers warranties on all its products, covering materials and labor. If you’re a Florida homeowner considering a remodel, contact FHIA Remodeling for a free in-home consultation and quote.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
FHIA Remodeling Company Information
- Company Name:
- FHIA Remodeling
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.