4.83/5

Get matched with the best Home Security System.

CPI Security Systems

CPI Security has been a leader in customized home security and smart home automation for over 25 years. CPI provides innovative solutions to make lives safer, easier, and more convenient through state of the art technology, round the clock monitoring, and excellent customer service. As one of the only providers to design, install, monitor, and service their own security systems, our commitment to high standards is evident.

Get matched with the best Home Security System.

CPI Security Systems Reviews

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Nice experience with Tech Walter. He was very clear and explained everything very clearly. Very happy with installation and technician very thorough. Happy with CPI. Would recommend to others. Like the setup. I don’t have any other comments but I’m pleased.

Hello Michele,

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if you need anything further.

Quality Assurance Team

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Michael was an outstanding installation technician, and we are very happy with the system in our new home. He called ahead of time as promised, arrived on time, and did a very thorough job of getting our system installed an up and running.

CPI Security Systems response
      Hello Stephen. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It’s great to hear that you're satisfied with the customer service Michael provided! Thank you for being a long-term member of the CPI Family.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I have been with CPI since 2003. My system was getting old and CPI came in changed out my whole system to update it to work with cellular towers. My system has gone through many changes and additions in the last 15 years and had become complicated due to home additions and structural changes. I was most pleased with the technician Jed ** who took on the task of changing out the system and bringing it back up to work in modern times. It was a complicated switch out and I was impressed that he constantly wanted to make sure everything was to my liking... and that I understood all the new changes and how to work the new system. Thanks Jed!

CPI Security Systems response
      Hello Patricia. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It’s great to hear that you're satisfied with the customer service Jed provided! Thank you for being a long-term member of the CPI Family.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

Justin came out to get our cameras hooked up to our account and he went "above and beyond" making sure our entire security system was set up probably. He also noticed that certain door contacts could be placed in a better position for added security and showed us how to use features on the system that suited our needs. We really appreciated that he wanted to make sure the whole system was set up in the best possible way, even though he was just coming out for the cameras. Big thanks to Justin!!

CPI Security Systems response

Hi Greg. Thanks for providing us with your feedback. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the system and that Justin was so helpful! Thanks for choosing CPI Security. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Overall very positive experience. Impressed with CPI on a number of fronts. Stephen ** really sold CPI to me. Impressive. My install tech Thad ** was also excellent. Very good manners and solid workmanship. He had a nice personality. Highly recommend to anyone. In fact I plan to refer friends to Stephen. Thank you.

Hi Michael,
      Thank you for your review. Good to hear that Stephen and Thad did a great job making sure that you felt comfortable with your decision. Thank you for choosing CPI Security.

Quality Assurance Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CPI Security Systems?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Sean was fantastic, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. It was a please working with him. My router was not working correctly and he help me to solve the issue. He answered all of my questions and provided me with an extensive tutorial.

CPI Security Systems response
      Hello Amelia. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It’s great to hear that you're satisfied with the customer service Sean provided! Thank you for being a long-term member of the CPI Family.

Quality Assurance Team

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Thanks to Joe for the outstanding job (camera repair) this morning. He is extremely knowledgeable, customer focused, prompt and the technician I will be requesting for all future repairs and upgrades. He is a true gem to CPI and serve/represents your company well.

CPI Security Systems response

Hi, Luke Thanks for providing us with your feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the customer service Joe provided! Thanks for choosing CPI Security. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Quality Assurance Team

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Thad ** is a good listener, intelligent, knowledgeable, patient, customer focused, and an excellent technician. Prior to his installation work, Thad carefully explained the options we had and offered his professional advice on wireless vs. wired system, location of all devices, and recommendation for a second panel upstairs. After consideration, we followed all of his recommendations. We highly recommend Thad.

CPI Security Systems response
      Hello, Ronald. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It’s great to hear that you're satisfied with the customer service Thad provided! Thank you for being a member of the CPI Family.

Quality Assurance Team

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Your technician Mitchell came today to do a free upgrade and he was truly amazing! So knowledgeable and patient with an admittedly non techie person (me!). He was personable, patient with my barking dog, cheerful, efficient, diligent... I could go on and on, but I’m sure I’d run out of characters. I wish every person had his cheerful attitude and emphasis on customer service! Thank you CPI for employing a person of his character and expertise. This was a very good experience and why we will stay loyal to CPI.

CPI Security Systems response
      Hi, Susan. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the system and that Mitchell was so helpful in getting you set up! Thanks for choosing CPI for your security needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Quality Assurance Team

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I am not a customer and I have never been a customer but I have been receiving on average between 5 and 10 text messages from them a day for the last year. They will not stop upon repeated requests. I believe this is totally illegal because I am on the do-not-call registry. Even if I wasn't, this is total harassment. I have contacted the FCC and am hoping they can help. I am thinking about contacting a lawyer to sue them.

CPI Security Systems response
      Hi Mr. Smalley, We am sorry that you are getting unwanted texts. We are currently using the information you provided us to see where the messages are coming from. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything further, at care@cpisecurity.com or 1-800-948-7133, extension 6280.

CPI Security Systems Company Information