Poophoria offers two supplements to improve gut health and regulate bowel movements. You can choose a fiber and magnesium powder or a probiotic capsule, or you can bundle the two products for the fastest results. Poophoria products are made in the U.S. and don’t require a prescription. Customers subscribe to monthly shipments and can get a full refund within 30 days if they aren’t satisfied.
- No prescription necessary
- Delivered in discreet packaging
- Money-back guarantee
- Can be pricey
- Unclear time for results
Poophoria supplements are designed to encourage regular bowel movements. The pills and powder are easy to take, and the subscription keeps you from running out. Poophoria products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What is Poophoria?
Poophoria offers two supplements for gut health and regular bowel movements. The harmony supplement is a once-daily probiotic with bacteria strains such as B. lactis and L. casei that are associated with softer stools and a reduction in chronic constipation. These bacteria may also ease diarrhea and improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). The rhythm supplement is a blend of fiber and magnesium that relaxes digestive muscles, promotes intestinal health and improves regularity.
How does Poophoria work?
Poophoria sells three subscriptions of its supplements. The harmony subscription includes a 30-day supply of capsules; you take one per day with water. The rhythm subscription includes a 30-day supply of powder; you mix one to two scoops with food or liquid daily. You can also order harmony and rhythm together, which is the “fast lane to poophoria,” according to the company.
Poophoria products ship in discreet packaging. You can cancel your subscription anytime, and Poophoria’s 30-day money-back guarantee promises a refund if you aren’t satisfied.
The harmony subscription costs $59 per month. The rhythm subscription costs $69 per month. If you order harmony and rhythm together, the subscription price is $128 per month.
Check the company’s website for special prices and offers. You can cancel your subscription at any time. Poophoria also promises to give you your money back within 30 days if you aren’t satisfied with the results.
- Are Poophoria products FDA-approved?
- Federal law doesn’t require the Food and Drug Administration to approve dietary supplements before they are marketed. Poophoria states on its website that it complies with all FDA requirements for dietary supplements.
- Do I need a prescription for Poophoria?
- No, but the company recommends talking with your doctor before using its products.
- What is Poophoria’s return policy?
- Poophoria offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. The company asks customers to email if they are unsatisfied with any of its products.
- Where is Poophoria headquartered?
- Poophoria is based in St. Louis.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Poophoria Company Information
- Company Name: