2.13/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Dollar Shave Club

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Dollar Shave Club Reviews

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Terrible, no customer service, emails are pre written and automated Phone number is a message saying they had to close early. NO ONE IS AROUND, NO HELP IS AVAILABLE, TERRIBLE do not buy from this company.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

When Dollar Shave Club started it was the best you could find. Then they sold the company and started going down hill fast. The handles are cheap and the blade's hard of a lower quality. I would start buying them again If they go back to their original product. Otherwise they can count me out.

Original review: July 31, 2019

The customer service phone number is essentially NON EXISTENT! It's ALWAYS CLOSED during business hours! They have to close the clubhouse EARLY but the email team is waiting to serve you. Give me a break! I called directly 310 986-9022 and 800-372-7797 Mon-Fri between 9AM and 6PM PST. Neither phone number will answer. EMAIL ONLY! BIG FAIL in my opinion!

Original review: July 27, 2019

I received a starter set as a gift and the blades called "the executive blade" were remarkable...produced a shave as close as a barber shave. When I got my next new blade set ("executive as well"), the design had been "modified" and they were shipped with a new handle that did not fit the original blades. The redesigned blades produced the kind of "cheese grater" shave that the company says it does not produce. Two shaves produced two facial cuts and no matter what I did, stubble remained. I contacted the company via both email and a quite cumbersome chat process. I was told that I would receive replacement blades of the original quality and a handle that fit them. As a side note, the original handle was very flimsy and broke after I dropped it once into my sink. It is obvious that the initial gift blades are the "bait" and that the replacements are the "switch".

Original review: July 16, 2019

My daughter whom is a minor used my debit card without my permission to buy razors. She bought with the understanding that it was a dollar each month. I received a statement charge of $28 each month. When I found out I made her cancel it right away in January 2019. It is now July 2019 and my statements show we are still getting charged and I have not been receiving any razors. So it is canceled but I am still getting billed for them. This is a scam!! There is no phone number to complain to and receive my money back and when I write to them online through the chat they send me an automated message with nobody on their end. I finally had to cancel my debit card and get sent a new one because of Dollar Shave Club. I am considering consulting an attorney about this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dollar Shave Club?

Original review: July 16, 2019

I canceled my membership. The shipment date was wrong and they were trying to bill me and I hadn't even tried products because I didnt get then. I spoke to customer service and they did not have my permission and reinstated my membership to bill me without me knowing! THIS IS A SCAM! Then I keep getting booted out when I go on website to cancel. I am not getting responses back from email and called the phone # and they are not available and it hangs up on you!!! SHADY AND SCAM.

Original review: July 12, 2019

I hate to run out of shavers and to have to shop for quality and cost effective. These razors meet my needs and budget. However it is disappointing to receive such waste in the bulky nonsense packaging. I throw enough junk mail out everyday, I would rather them to find a less bulky way to ship their products. Think of the environment, landfills, trees, oxygen they are wasting.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I made 2 orders. The first one was never delivered to me. The second order took almost a month to be delivered and I didn't get my handle with my order. Their website won't allow you to cancel your shipment or delete your account. You have to contact them using email. Their razors are complete garbage. I only shave my head. I can get razors from the store that work better and without the hassle of waiting for a product that most likely won't arrive in time or with all my products in the package. I will never use them again and I will never recommend them to anyone. It's sad the disposable razors I use work better and last longer. Threw the blades I got away. I will stick to buying the packs of 4 disposable razors for $5.76 a month rather than their monthly fee which will go up and will cost you more than just buying them from a store. Please don't waste your time/money with this scam.

Original review: July 4, 2019

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM. I was given two 25 dollar gift cards for Sunday, June 16 Father's Day. I went to the site signed up and ordered the starter kit. It never arrived. I have written the "support" people emails and have not received a response after 4 emails. The first email was inquiring when the starter kit would arrive. NO RESPONSE. The second email was about a glitch in the ordering. NO RESPONSE. The third email was about getting a refund - NO RESPONSE. The fourth email was pleading to get my son's money back. NO RESPONSE. Frankly, if you want to buy a good razor and you don't want the hassle of writing email after email after email after email just go to Walgreens.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Dollar Shave Club products are good, but they start you out on a $1 pack of razors (not including the $2 shipping) and slowly increase the price. After 1 year, the price is now $2 for the same pack of razors. 100% increase after 1 year of service is not right!

Dollar Shave Club Company Information