Find a Mattress Brands partner

Stearns & Foster Bedding

Stearns & Foster Bedding

3.9/5 (202 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Stearns & Foster Bedding

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Stearns & Foster Bedding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stearns & Foster Bedding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stearns and Foster?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I can't believe this $3,500 bed started sagging on the sides less than a year into our purchase. My husband and I have been suffering with back issues since and finally decided it needed to go. It's become unbearable. Don't buy this mattress. It's expensive and, especially at this price-point, it should not be noticeably sagging less than a year into use. Save your back!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

What a disappointment. 3k on a new mattress that we were so excited about. We purchased it from Nebraska Furniture Mart. 7 months into it, and I find we are sleeping upstairs in the guest room on our old mattress. The Stearns and Foster is indenting (and we are nowhere near heavy people) where we sleep. It is buckling up in the middle. The only way we get a DECENT nights sleep is if it is one person in the bed and someone sleeps on the middle part. Beyond waste of money, and huge mistake purchasing this. Would advise anyone to go another route.

Original review: July 25, 2020

This mattress is over 3 years old, still in great shape. Cleans well too. Stearns & Foster brand meant nothing until I slept on one of their mattresses. I'll never purchase another mattress outside of Stearns & Foster. Mine is a medium soft Pillow Top.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Stearns and Foster is the gold standard in mattresses. The experience from initial contact to the 1st night’s sleep unparalleled. They are professional, courteous and you definitely get a lot of bang for your buck, as their mattresses tend to pricey but the quality is amazing!

Original review: July 23, 2020

I bought a floor model from Macy’s - 1st mistake. My mattress was lumpy and terrible the first night I slept on it. Because I bought the floor model, there was no warranty. I tried to reason with them that the mattress was a lemon, and I wanted to return it. No one budged. This was a VERY expensive mattress that is barely worth a dime. Stearns & Foster mattresses aren’t what they say they are.

Original review: June 14, 2020

We bought a King sized Mattress and Box Springs at Costco in March 2018. The Mattress is a Stearns and Foster and was not cheap ($1100). Within 9 months the mattress developed visible divots where my wife and I slept and we were waking up with back pain. We just removed the mattress and were forced to replace it. We have not went thru the warranty process yet, but from the other reviews, I am not hopeful of recovering any compensation for this extremely poor mattress.

Original review: May 8, 2020

We purchased the Stearns & Foster, Southerly 11 mattress. Mattress sags on both ends and rises in the middle making sleeping very uncomfortable. We purchased the product from HBC. We tried to get the issue fixed through the warranty program with no luck.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Luxury mattress at a reasonable price through Macy's. The Pillowtop compresses and is smoother and firmer after a few months than it first feels in the store, for me that is a plus but don't expect the pillowtop cushiness to last forever. Overall I am happy with the quality but I see knock offs at Costco for about 2/3rds of what I paid. Hard to know if what's inside is as good as the real thing! Time will tell.

Original review: April 27, 2020

My mattress is a firm pillow top mattress. I love it. My only complaint is that it is very heavy. I would not be able to move it on my own. I have had this mattress for six years. I have not noticed any sign of deterioration. It is the best mattress I have ever slept on.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I have had this mattress for over 20 years and it is still just a comfortable as the day we bought it. Of course we were over the road truck drivers so it only got used when we were home and after we retired (9 years ago). It is a double pillow top and I have regularly turned and flipped it and it still is the same. Of course this mattress wasn't cheap but well worth the $2100 we spent for it 20 years ago.

Stearns & Foster Bedding Company Information