3.9/5 (407 ratings)

About Huffman Koos

For over 55 years Huffman Koos has partnered with high-quality manufacturers to provide its customers with top of the line furniture. Our main objective is to create a pain-free purchasing experience for each of our buyers that keeps them coming back for years to come. If you’re looking for affordable, high quality, in-style furniture, Huffman Koos is the place to go.

Huffman Koos Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Huffman Koos?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Huffman Koos?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

On Oct 16, 2016 my sectional couch with sleeper sofa was delivered. As soon as delivery men left, I discovered a large rip in the mattress which was obviously done with box cutter when attempting to remove plastic. I immediately contacted number on my receipt and sent pictures of the damage. The woman, Michele, emailed me confirming receipt of pictures and said "corporate" would contact me with delivery date for new mattress. I have not heard from anyone nor can I get in touch with anyone. No one is ever available to answer the calls and I have left several messages. This is extremely frustrating and totally unacceptable customer service. I have emailed and called the woman who I originally spoke to to see if she could expedite things. As I stated before, no one from "corporate" has responded. I purchased this sleeper/sectional because I have company coming next week and I need the bed for them. I just don't know what else to do.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I am extremely upset and frustrated with service I have received at Huffman Koos in Farmingdale, NY along with the corporate office. On August 17, 2016 I purchased a mattress, box spring, bedroom set, and leather sectional. At the time of purchase, I was told all items would be delivered in a week. As promised, I received a phone call scheduling my delivery for the next day. At the time of the call I confirmed with the rep the items scheduled to be delivered. She said all pieces except one piece of our sofa.

When the delivery truck finally showed up (1 hour after the call saying they would be there in 10 minutes), the only items on the truck were 3 pieces of the sectional, one of which had a rip in the leather. The delivery men did not have any information, and when I called Customer Service, she couldn't provide me any information other than the pieces weren't in yet. This is completely unacceptable. When I confirmed with the woman who scheduled the delivery, the items being delivered, I cleared out all my old furniture in order to make room from the new set. Needless to say my husband and I spent a week sleeping in the floor and a couch due to us not having the promised furniture.

After multiple calls to the store, the store "found" our mattress and agreed to have it delivered a week after the original delivery date. When it was delivered, again the item was damaged. There was a rip on both sides of the mattress. Although we were happy to have a mattress, we still would like our bedroom furniture to be delivered. Again, after multiple calls and refusals from managers to speak to us, a customer service rep promised our furniture would be delivered by end of September, not acceptable considering we placed the order over a month ago and were promised delivery one week later. Needless to say September came and went, and we did not receive a delivery nor has there been any attempt by Huffman Koos to contact us to keep us informed.

Only after phone calls by both me and my husband were we finally able to speak to someone, and the woman now says the items won't be available until December, again not acceptable. That is 4 months after my purchase date. When I was given this information, I tried to cancel because this is not a company I want to do business with. I was not allowed to cancel over the phone nor would they even put a manager on the phone to speak to me. I still very much intend to cancel my $9000 order, but in the time being, I do not recommend anyone shop at this terrible store. This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

Huffman Koos delayed my mother in law's couch delivery for over a month. When they scheduled the delivery, we specifically asked that they call my mother in law's aide, since neither I, nor her son, live with her at the assisted living facility and we would be at the doctor's all afternoon. The store assured us that the delivery crew would call the aide 30 minutes before arrival. They did not. Instead, I found messages on my voicemail stating they would be there "in 10 minutes" and then again "since there was no call back they were leaving". When I retrieved the messages, I immediately tried to call customer service. Despite it being normal business hours, no one answered the phone, and I left a message which no one returned.

The store, who had told me that they specifically pointed out the aide's number to the delivery center, couldn't understand why they would call me instead. I asked for the truck to come back, but when she called them, the driver responded, "once we leave we don't go back." Let me emphasize, that the delivery was at an assisted living facility, which has numerous staff right at the door who could have let them in! My mother in law is 83, has dementia and because we moved out her recliner in anticipation for the couch, had NOWHERE TO SIT.

The store arranged for redelivery later in the week and promised to leave ONLY THE AIDE's number for them to call. The next day (because THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK), they told me that several contact numbers were associated with the delivery (still?) and that the store never pointed it out to them. Whether it was the store or the delivery doesn't matter, the customer should have been properly notified -- the right number, with 30 minutes notice.

I posted all over our community board to stay away from Huffman Koos. I am also filing a complaint with the BBB, because HK never offered to rectify the situation, compensate us or otherwise make this right. Prior to dealings with Huffman Koos, we purchased from Raymour and Flannigan, which always responded and had great customer service. HK, in sharp contrast, has poor customer service, does not stand behind its product and fails to deliver as promised. Shame on you. I will never shop at HK again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

Very, very bad experience. August 30 I spend $3000 for sofa and to love seat. I receive sofa which have stain and damage. They promise me they're gonna deliver 2 week by the September 7. When I call them they're very rude and nasty with me especially Eli manager. He was nice to me when he sell the furniture. When I call after ask for my furniture his answer was he not responsible. How I trust this Huffman Furniture company. I never recommend no one this company. Today is September 20 there told me maybe I will receive October 15. I need my money back. I work very hard for my money.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I don't usually post negative reviews. But my wife & I have to let everyone know to stay away from Huffman Koos if you're looking for furniture. We had all kinds of problems with them, horrible custom service. They were suppose to deliver our sofa & love seat Saturday to our house in Cutchogue. We hadn't planned on being there that weekend but went out just to receive the delivery. At 7:15 AM we had a call that they would be there in 45 mins. I told them the address on that call for the Cutchogue house. An hour & half later I called the delivery person to see when they'd be here and they said we're here. Where I said? They went to our Greenlawn home instead. They told they would bring it to Cutchogue. A little later my wife got a call from HK that they want to re-schedule. She told them that wasn't acceptable and they agreed to shift us to the last delivery with a window of 4:30 - 8:30.

After several calls during the afternoon with HK telling me that they would still be coming, I called the delivery guy at 8:20 PM & he said to me my schedule is over call the store & hung up on me. Then I did call the store and couldn't get to speak to the mgr but was told that either Ted or Julio would call me first thing Sunday morning. I phoned the store once more on Sunday afternoon and left a VM (the answering machine said they reply within 30 mins). Now it's late on Monday morning no calls, no emails, no anything. This was the latest of several problems dealing with them, not getting call backs as to when the furniture would be in, no responses etc.

Finally I went to the store Monday afternoon. Ted was there. He told me he wasn't in on Sunday. He had no knowledge of my situation. He said there was an email about my problem from the last person (Shannon) that I talked with but no response. Ted was very apologetic but could not accommodate a new delivery date that works for our schedule for another two weeks since we are not full time residents at that house. Our time is very valuable. At this point I am prepared to stop payment with our bank if do not get satisfaction.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

On Sept 12, 2016, I had a pretty good experience at the showroom in Queens. I was greeted by a friendly woman and then handed over to Fabian who answered our questions and made the process of deciding really easy. We ordered a custom power sofa recliner in a light microfiber fabric and he told us it would take about 4 months because it would be made in Italy, but possibly it would be sooner since it was the beginning of the week when the order would go in. He was able to get us free delivery, no tax, and $150 off the stain guard plan. It came out to about 1300 in total. We gave him a deposit of $600 and had to sign a pretty lengthy contract that had all these requirements about not being able to cancel which at the time I thought was pretty odd.

After getting home, I read all of the horror stories online and I am now a bit concerned. It seems that there are a lot of problems with the time to delivery (we hope it will be sooner than Jan) and actual condition of the product upon delivery. Fabian assured us that the backs came off of the couches and there should be no problem getting it in the apt. I am hoping to be able to report back in about 4 months on the outcome of my purchase.

UPDATED ON 09/26/2016: I ordered my couch with custom fabric on 9/12/2016 and on 9/22/2016 Fabian left a message that the fabric was discontinued. Why did it take so long to contact me? This puts my order back another two weeks I assume? I went back to the store on Saturday Sept 24th to review the fabric samples. As soon as they realize that I am in to fix an existing order, they don't really pay attention to you and sort of avoid you as a customer. Very different treatment from a new customer who they are trying to get money from.

I was not really pleased with the available offerings and no one there was really being helpful. I think that Fabian was busy and he just gave me the swatches to choose another. Never saw him again. The person at the desk made a photocopy of the back of the new swatch that I selected and couldn't tell me anything else other than he would pass it on to Fabian. I am not sure about the status of my couch at this point. The manager, Eli, verbally stated that they would rush the order, but he had no idea who I was and what I was referring to. I really wasn't pleased with having to choose another fabric. I would like to inquire about canceling my order because I think that it will end up taking too long at this point. I am concerned that all of the reviews that I have read about problems with this place are true and would like to cancel my order while I am ahead.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

I came in to look at sofas. Unlike the other furniture places, I didn't have someone following me around and asking me if I need help every two seconds. I had a guy that explained their sale and let me find my furniture. It was a pleasurable, no pressure situation. No problems.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2016

I had a very nice experience while looking at Huffman Koos in Freehold for a couch. My saleswoman, Diane was extremely helpful. She was knowledgeable on all of the inventory and able to answer any of my questions I had regarding the different pieces I looked at. I never felt rushed or pressured into buying anything. She was able to give me the measurements I needed to make sure the couch was able to fit into my house properly. I would definitely come back again and I would recommend anyone else in need of furniture to do so as well. Thanks again!!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I ordered a leather sectional couch on January 9, 2016 from Huffman Koos. We had to choose between a textured leather and a smooth leather; we chose textured. It was supposed to take 12-14 weeks for delivery but it took much longer. After waiting nearly 5 months for this couch, two of the sections of the couch were covered in the wrong leather and one section had scratches and wrinkles. It took more than 3 weeks for a serviceman to come to my home to take pictures. The pictures clearly showed 2 sections of the couch had smooth leather and the rest of the couch had textured leather. The pictures also showed the scratches. The serviceman also pointed out that the colors did not match either.

After spending over $6,000 for a couch that took over 5 months to arrive, no one will return my calls or offer any type of resolution. It was not until after disputing the charge with my credit card company that I received a letter from Huffman Koos stating "a serviceman came to my home and service was refused." I was never offered any type of service so that is a completely false statement. To this day (Aug 22) no one has returned any of my numerous phone calls, nor has anyone responded to my emails or letters. Huffman Koos has demonstrated a lack of professionalism and a lack of customer service. They did not offer any resolutions to correct their error and then falsely accused me of refusing service. I did not receive the custom couch that was ordered. Instead, I received what appears to be a pieced together sectional made up of mismatched and damaged sections.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

Custom ordered a Natuzzi Leather Sectional in February 2016, and delivery was attempted on 7/9/2106. During the delivery all of the pieces (5 total) of the sectional was damaged and I refused delivery. After 2 weeks of chasing the customer service manager at the Freehold location (Wayde **) I was giving their corporate number to call to get status on replacement. After speaking with customer service I was advised that the full sectional will not be ready for another 14 weeks (which puts delivery around November 2016). That would be 10 months to get a sectional. At this point I just want to cancel my order and get my sectional from somewhere else as I cannot go this long without furniture. I was told I need to speak to the manager at the corporate location (Arrianna **) but she has not been returning my calls.

Original review: July 11, 2016

I had a terrible experience with Huffman Koos in Farmingdale. 8 Weeks ago I went in to buy a couch with Gus the sales rep. I made my delivery for 3 weeks in advanced because I was waiting for my apartment to be done. I had to change my delivery date the day before and was actually surprised that no one had contacted me. When I called they told me my couch was not fully in stock so they set me up for another delivery date for July 2nd because they said the rest of the couch would be in June 30th. Once again no one contacted me while I actually waited for delivery on July 2nd and no couch. I called and they said that only another piece came in. Getting frustrated I asked when would the whole couch be in and she said to me "There is no way to tell." She said she would try to email the manufacturer to see its progress. Again no one called me back.

I then showed up at the store three times looking for a manager and all three times at PEAK hours they told me that there was no manager in the store. I then called to ask for the manager and Julio was actually in but could not come to the phone. I asked why and they had said because he is on the sales floor. I am actually really shocked that a store that held beautiful furniture is being run this way. Every time I call no one seems to know anything and I get the runaround.

The worst part about this the guy Gus that had sold me my couch tried to get me for 3000 and I said absolutely not, I did wind up paying 2500 IN FULL and he made it seem like I was getting a deal and insisted I pay credit card instead of financing to get a better deal. Meanwhile my couch is listed actual price at 1900 on the website. I am beyond furious and wish I read the reviews before I went there because there are many others that are going through the same. I don't suggest anyone do business with this company! I want my money back or I will take legal action.

Original review: July 11, 2016

Huffman Koos should be shut down! I have had the worst experience. I received damaged and USED furniture. I purchased a sofa set. The ottoman had broken legs, discolored set, and frayed. They sent a tech out twice and they were unable to fix. Tech stated it was used furniture. I called multiple times (approx 20). No one ever returns your calls. They said they were analyzing pictures of damages. The set was bought in Feb. Five months to review pictures of damaged furniture that a technician already said needed to be replaced. I'm beyond disappointed. I am in process of being them to small claims court. DO NOT BUY from HUFFMAN!

Original review: July 8, 2016

Back in February we ordered a sectional and a TV stand from Huffman Koos (referred to hereafter as HK). 8 weeks later they call to set a delivery date, "sorry the TV stand is back ordered and won't be with it". They come as scheduled but the corner wedge is wrong. Delivery guy tells us to accept everything and deal with HK to straighten it out. Yeah I don't think so. We make him take the corner wedge back and kept the couches. We go to HK and they tell us they think our corner was sent to someone else.

About 2 weeks later they tell us the factory made it wrong and they are ordering us a new one and tell us another 8 weeks, and "by the way your TV stand won't be in until June 30th!" TV stand finally arrives but they open the box and one of the legs falls out. Back to HK probably for the 4th time by now and they tell us they're going to fix it but give us $200 off the original sale price. TV stand comes back and the leg is fixed, but they send us a coupon for $200 off that we can use towards future purchases, not $200 off the TV stand. The wedge arrives at last, but the delivery guys moved the couch to put in the wedge and scratch our floors we just had redone. The delivery guy lets me talk to someone (dispatcher?), who tells me someone will be in touch about the scratch. Our salesperson called to find out how the delivery went and she too was going to contact the shipper about the scratch. We haven't heard back from either.

When I call HK they now put me on hold and don't return. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to deal with this nonsense anymore either. Since making the last payment, the manager has also stopped returning texts. Everything after they made the initial sale was a terrible experience. Their entire system from just after you make your purchase to the end of your experience with them is completely broken and miserable. No one is held accountable, and no one takes any responsibility. They all blame someone else. Delivery blames sales, sales blame the factory, and nothing ever gets done. We really should have read the reviews for this place. It would have saved us a lot of headaches. I will never shop at this store ever again. But we'll always have the scratch in our floor to remember them by.

UPDATED ON 07/30/2016: After Huffman Koos left a response to my last review, and being contacted via email by them seeking to resolve my issues on July 11th and July 12th, I sent the information they requested on July 13th. When I didn't hear back, I requested an update on 3 separate occasions with no response from them. They finally wrote back on July 29th to tell me that they no longer work with the delivery company they were using when I got my delivery, and I would have to take the matter up with them. It's pretty typical of them to pass the blame off on someone else. The concern they showed in response to my last review seems to have been all for show so they look like they take complaints seriously when in fact they could care less. My issues with Huffman Koos remain unresolved, but I can rest easy knowing that I will never again have to deal with this company.

Original review: July 7, 2016

My husband and I ordered and fully paid for furniture in October of 2015. We are now in July 2016 and we're still missing furniture. Going back and forth between customer service and the store we originally bought it for. They bought in 1/4 of the furniture (full living room and bedroom sets) in October and left the bedroom set in boxes, the movers said to wait until the full set came in for us to unwrap everything. We slept on a mattress on the floor till June just to get a full bed set, we are still waiting for a second night stand AND dresser. The two night stands were originally sent out in boxes, in our bedroom.

We finally had one of the movers unbox it in June, and one of the night stands were damaged. We told them to take it back. After contacting the store, they refused, and the store receptionist refused to take it back also. We had to put it in the trunk of our car to take it back. Today, July 6th, we had a delivery time range of 1-5, I stayed home from work, and it is 9:15 and I'm still waiting for this one night stand, not even the dresser with it. I've called them at least 5 times to get updates, and now, at 9, they've stopped answering my calls. No one called me for any confirmations or updates. Also, the furniture quality is pretty bad honestly.

The "soft closing" drawers don't actually close till you force it closed, it's very wobbly and unstable. The granite on the top has so many imperfections on it, so does all the wood on the king bed frame. What a shame. We spend about $10,000 in that store in one shot and I honestly wish I shopped at Ikea. So not worth the money. Please don't make the mistake we did. The living room set wasn't perfect either. The cushions started sinking 2 months later, the foot was broken off of one, and a big indentation on the other couch. We had the service guy come and try to repair it, he takes the picture for the part, and the wrong side arrives a month later, so the repair guy came back again and sent another request. Still isn't resolved. It's been a wild goose chase.

Original review: June 22, 2016

We visited Huffman not sure what to expect - we don't furniture shop all that often - but we do know that sales reps can be quite pushy at furniture stores. Bill - he's the opposite of that. He's professional, courteous, and honest. He looks for the bottom line price for you - even if he can tell you're not happy - he will always go back to the manager and try to swing some more dollar signs off. The manager is also super friendly and seems quite established in the furniture circle. He has had many of his designs published in magazines and works with furnishing homes to people even outside of the country (e.g. Israel). We would rate our experience a perfect ten out of ten and we look forward to working with them in the future.

Original review: June 20, 2016

Purchased furniture back in December 2015 and still working through issues as of June 2016. Customer service is not responding. Purchased a dining room set with buffet. When furniture was delivered in January they didn't have screws to put table together. They left tabletop on top of chairs. When they came back and unwrapped tabletop it was damaged and there were scratches on chairs. They pulled out an expo pen as their remedy for scratches. Door on buffet has marks. Nobody from the store gets back to us. This is definitely not the Huffman Koos from 20 years ago. Avoid the store on route 110 in Melville.

Original review: June 18, 2016

We found the salespeople, especially Jessica, to be knowledgeable of the products. The selection was plentiful without being overwhelming. Huffman Koos had a quality product, made in the USA in our price point.

Original review: June 11, 2016

Bill ** at your Farmingdale location was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. We purchased a bedroom set and feel that we were given a very fair price after we comparison shopped. We will definitely return in the future.

Original review: June 10, 2016

I have never experienced such an unpleasant shopping experience at the Queens Blvd location in Queens, NY and I can't wait until I no longer have to deal with this store ever again. I have been waiting on a couch that was supposed to be delivered to me within a week of purchase for about 2 months now. I paid in full - cash (my mistake) and they continue (both sales associates as well as the "managers") to give me the runaround. I finally was able to have a civil conversation with Anthony who promised me my couch would come yesterday or today. The deliver men came with absolutely no product and came to install something that they had no idea what it was. How can you send installation people to install something without them knowing what it is is beyond me. I called the store again today and they have no knowledge of why this happened. I hope I am not writing this in vain.

Original review: May 29, 2016

Such a beautiful furniture gallery! Doreen was so sweet, helpful, and personable! We love the couch set we picked out! Would definitely recommend this place to everyone! Great quality furniture at a great price!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: May 27, 2016

Charged me twice for the same item. First charge was under H and K Furniture, the second charge was from Huffman Koos Furniture. When I called and confronted the manager, he promised to refund. No apology! He asked as it was just a routine issue. A month later there was still no refund and I had dispute the charge with the credit card.

Original review: May 19, 2016

I visited the Freehold Huffman Koos store last month. They had a nice selection of furniture. I especially liked their Natuzzi leather reclining sofa and ordered one for my home. My sofa is set to be delivered in July. The order did take a while to put through. I wish that was quicker and I have not received the swatch I requested. Otherwise, so far my experience has been okay. I'll write back when I get the furniture and give you an update.

Original review: May 19, 2016

This is the first time ever, I took a time to write a review. I am very dissatisfied with the unprofessional staff at this location. I ordered a custom sectional 9 weeks ago. I was told it will take between 4-6 weeks. The salesperson was very vocal about seeing this item being delivered in 4 weeks, but he didn't make promises. When I called after waiting 6 weeks to check on the status of my order, the tone in which I was talked to changed drastically. I was told with a great amount of attitude that the wait time is actually 6-8 weeks. When I asked what will happen if the sectional will not be delivered after 8 weeks, the response was: "I don't know ma'am. I don't know if the sun will rise tomorrow, let alone what will happen if your couch is not here." I also got a phone call from Kareen (not sure about spelling) from the customer service telling me my sectional is delayed.

When I asked to talk to manager, I was told he is not in that day and that I have to deal with the store where I purchased my sectional from. When I told him I would like to talk to whoever is above him, he transferred me to the store anyways. I tried to call again, and he just hung up on me. I spoke to the manager of the Rockaway location, Frank who told me I cannot cancel my order because I signed contract. Yes, I also signed that the delivery time will be 6-8 weeks! My husband called last week on Friday (exactly 8 weeks after we placed the order), and Frank told him the sectional will be in on Monday. It is Thursday today and still no sectional. I called yet again, and I am still waiting to hear back from Frank. I also left 2 voice mails for customer service, but nobody called me back. Seems they don't ever pick up. I will never buy anything from Huffman Koos stores and will tell everyone I know about my horrible experience with this store!

Original review: May 18, 2016

Bought couch. Our salesman Bernie at the store in Farmingdale was wonderful and very helpful.

Original review: May 17, 2016

Bought bedroom set from Farmingdale location. Problems: 1. Delivered almost 3 weeks after promise date. 2. Calling to store - minimum 10-15 minutes to get someone. 3. Electrical component of light stand is not working. So many phone calls to store/warranty center and after 6 weeks of calls - Result 0. Part was never ordered. Paid fortune for bedroom set but service is unprofessional/unexpected. Before you buy - think twice and if you buy then don't expect any service from them.

Original review: May 15, 2016

Audrey and Gus are great sales people. They were both very patient, helpful, and informative. They made the purchase of our very comfortable couch a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend them and Huffman Koos.

Original review: May 14, 2016

I went back a multiple times for a specific couch and I got helpful service from Bernie.

Original review: May 14, 2016

My boyfriend and I went to Huffman Koos on Queens Blvd in September because we were shopping for furniture for our first apartment. Immediately the sales person Thomas comes up to us and promises us that if we purchase everything today he will give us a great deal. We purchased a sofa/loveseat, a bedroom set, and a dining room set. We purchased a bedroom set which included the bed and the dresser mirror. We thought we were getting the chest dresser included in the price but we found out when on the day the furniture was delivered that this wasn't the case. We ended up having to purchase it separately which we did only because we wanted it to match the other bedroom furniture.

The purchase that made us most upset was the Nina Sofa/Loveseat. At the time of purchase my boyfriend and I were not excited about this couch. Our salesperson Thomas convinced us to buy it by promising that it would be delivered on October 1, 2015 (the first date of our lease). The couches ended up being delayed and they did not arrive until about two weeks later. We were very upset with the fact that the couches were late but mostly with the customer service. Every time we would call Huffman Koos we were told a different story. Also Huffman Koos never even gave us the courtesy of a call telling us our couches would be late, we found out two days before October when we called to confirm delivery.

Four weeks ago in April 2016 one of the legs of the sofa gave out and when the body of the sofa hit the floor it cracked. We called customer service in New Jersey to explain the issue we were having since we had purchased a five-year warranty in September. We spoke to a man named Kareem who said that he would ship a new leg to our apartment and once we received the leg we could call the service company to fix our sofa. Kareem said the leg would take two weeks to come and when we asked for him to expedite (we offered to pay the cost) he said that wasn't possible. Three weeks later after still not receiving the leg we called Kareem and he said he was no longer sending us the leg but the service company would still come out and fix it. Again we had to call Huffman Koos to follow up on the whereabouts of the leg they were sending us when they should have been the one to follow up with us.

We spoke to Kareem today and he said that the original service company does not service to our area so he would have to get another one. When the service company called to set up a time to come we were told that they couldn't bring us a new leg but that we would have to wait for Huffman Koos to send us the leg to schedule service (Square One). My boyfriend and I are very upset by this situation especially since we weren't too fond of the couches in the first place and now we have a couch that is very low and slants to the right because the front right leg gave out. The customer service at Huffman Koos is despicable, every time my boyfriend or I call we get told something different and this is a very frustrating experience. Huffman Koos should at least take the time to reach out to their customers when something is different than planned. We will never be shopping here again due to the poor customer service.

Original review: May 5, 2016

Our salesman, Bill **, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with regards to the products we were looking at and helped us understand the differences between leathers and woods for the living room and kitchen furniture we needed.

Original review: May 4, 2016

Huffman Koos salesman Bill ** truly took the time to help us find the table we were looking for, both in terms of style, quality, and price. We especially appreciated his availability, responsiveness, knowledge and unpressured approach. A couple of days after placing our order, we wanted to change a design feature on our order. Our requested modification was handled expeditiously and without any problem. Lastly, we cross priced our purchase and know that we received a very good price. If the delivery and setup are as smooth as our initial experience, we will certainly look forward to doing further business with Huffman Koos and, of course, Bill in the future.

Huffman Koos Company Information