Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now
  2. Tax Relief

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.70/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Tax Tiger is a nationwide tax relief business that helps individuals and companies resolve problems with the IRS. Tax Tiger tax relief assists clients with a minimum of $10,000 of tax debt find their way back into IRS compliance. It employs a variety of specialists, including tax attorneys and certified public accountants, to make sure each case is handled with skill and knowledge.

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

Tax Tiger Reviews

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

They have a wide variety of contract options for you to choose from. I wouldn't go without them when doing my taxes ever again. They make the process easy and worry free. The fees are low depending which options you go with. Mine were at a great price so I can't complain but I also don't do as many tax preparations as other companies may do. Their customer report is top notch! I gave them a great rating because they do exceptional work in their field. It's been the best so far that I have found. Any kind of tax anything you can think of they provide it.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Price great. Locations great. Times great. Long way but worth it. The people are terrific. Not a long Wait when you have an appointment. Nice low everyday cost. I love it. Thanks for being in business and wonderful people who understand how life works in the real world compared to everyone else. The office always did an impeccable job DOING my taxes. Blessed be thanks for doing your job correctly responsibly. Lots of types of forms for everything you could possibly imagine to do taxes for all things personal. Experience is worth every penny paid for services.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I like the way they have their specific plans set up. It is convenient for me as a consumer and makes my life doing taxes much more easy. I like that their fees are cheap and don't have any hidden fees. I like the fact that they don't hide anything from the customer. They are upfront and are very straightforward with their process. I like the way they handle their business and customers. It is professional and proficient in handling what I need as a consumer and taxpayer. I like the options that they offer. It is great for my specific needs as a consumer and taxpayer.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

David caught me up in a ridiculously short amount of time. He also refiled my last three years tax returns and I got 6,000 back after paying about 3,000 over the three years worth my old accountant. Impeccable customer service! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication! I HAVE to appreciate a business that could have made money off of me, but instead gave me options and quick, straight advice. I may never use their services, but after dealing with Eric, I'm confident to recommend them to others. Before calling, I kind of knew that my only option was to pay the IRS as all of the other options available didn't match my financial situation. Either I make too much money or don't have enough to settle. The lady spent over a half hour on the phone with me and at the end of the call told me she wouldn't be able to help me and my only real option at this time was to make my payments.

I was grabbing at straws when I called and expected not to get much feedback. When I spoke to Anthony, he graciously listened as I tried to make sense of an unexpected tax issue. Anthony was knowledgeable and able to help me narrow down the issues I needed to focus on. I subsequently met w/ Anthony and he further helped me identify critical areas that would help me come to a decision on what to do in an overwhelming situation.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

It was easy and very smooth process. I had no issues getting everything completed. The contract options are easy to understand and very convenient. The fees were a little steep but I overlooked this because of how quick I received my return. It was worth the few extra dollars for amazing service. The representative was very kind and helped me step by step through the whole process. I was confident about how everything was being completed and processed. The representative really showed that they knew what they were doing. The variety of services provided really offered a sense of coverage. I really appreciated that there was different package options as well so I was able to in my budget.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Tiger ?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

The contract options were relatively typical for a tax preparation company. It's been awhile but nothing stands out. There are too many free tax preparation companies now for anyone to be charging fees for standard tax preparation. Customer service was very friendly, knowledgeable, and polite. Happy with them. I am not sure about the fees. I don't remember and I am pretty sure they have changed by now.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

I do not typically like to be in a contract. That was the only thing that was disappointing. I wish there wasn't an option for contracts. Just let us be free rather than feel like we are locked up and tied into something. I am doing this myself. Why do I need to be charged. I could always take them to someone and have them do my taxes for a fee. Let there be no charge or maybe lower the fees so I can feel better about this.

If I had any questions, comments or concerns the people on the phone at customer service were very helpful. Always had a pleasant and helpful time. And the best thing is that the people on the other end of the phone weren't foreign. That's a huge plus. Knew I was actually doing my taxes correctly. Which let me have peace of mind.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

They go over the contract and make sure you fully understand what you are reading, gives you plenty of information and I would recommend this service to all my friends. They are very nice. They are very reasonable price and they do not over charge people. They are very honest people. I got a real bargain and they understand you. They treated with a lot of respect and made sure I was aware of everything that was going on and gave me a fair deal. They were very courteous and treated me well. They gave lots of choices to choose from and kept me informed on what was going on with my case and they were very nice too. Nobody had a attitude.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I like that there were a lot of different options to choose from. I was able to find the one that worked best for me which I haven't been able to do with other companies. There were some fees which are always undesirable but not unreasonable in my opinion. I didn't have to dig deep in my pocket to pay for it. I have never experienced such wonderful customer support with a company before. I was their first priority and they made sure I felt it. The variety of products that the company offered was great. There was enough to feel like I had options but not too much where I felt overwhelmed about my decisions.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Big variety with useful options. I was very pleased with the options I was given. I will surely recommend this service to others. If you want a reliable service, this is the option for you. The FEES would 100% understandable and I felt very comfortable with them. The care and thought process that they involved were very satisfying and motivating. I am one happy customer. The customer support experience was so user friendly and I important. I felt that I could trust the people 100%. Very happy with the outcome. The variety was outstanding and I couldn't believe how many options there were to choose from. I am very pleased with the variety of this service and recommend it.

Tax Tiger Company Information