This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
SimpleTuition is a free online comparison tool that helps you select private student loans. The site lets you compare loan rates, repayment terms and overall costs. It also provides information on managing college finances, including credit cards, budgets and tuition and textbook payments. The service is provided by LendingTree.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
SimpleTuition provides easy and free-to-use student loan comparison tools online. The company searches private lenders and provides helpful information on how to pay for college.
- Loan, scholarship and refinance info
- Free services
- Easy to use
- Not a direct lender
- Compares private lenders only
How SimpleTuition works
To use SimpleTuition’s student loan comparison tool, you’ll fill out a brief form on the website. Once you provide the name of a school and expected year of graduation, as well as your ZIP code and email, it instantly generates a list of private lenders’ rates and repayment terms along with links to loan applications.
Private lenders partnered with SimpleTuition include Ascent, Citizens Bank, College Ave, CommonBond, Earnest, Discover, LendKey, PNC, Sallie Mae, SoFi, SunTrust and Wells Fargo. The website provides info on alternative, community college, federal, bad credit, no cosigner, no credit check, non-certified, nursing, parent PLUS, part-time student, personal, private, subsidized and unsubsidized loans.
Its student loan refinance tool requires no user information; it simply provides a list of refinancing lenders, their rates and their websites. Its refinance partners include Splash Financial, Laurel Road, SoFi, Earnest, LendKey and Education Loan Finance.
SimpleTuition is a free service. Each of its lender partners has different costs and rates associated with its loan options. At the time of publication, SimpleTuition’s top picks for refinancing have rates of 1.89% to 8.77%.
- Where is SimpleTuition’s headquarters located?
- SimpleTuition is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Is SimpleTuition owned by LendingTree?
- Yes, LendingTree owns SimpleTuition.
- What is SimpleTuition’s PayBackSmarter?
- PayBackSmarter is a tool that helps student loan borrowers get out of debt by providing info about repayment options. The site has a link to help you search for loans in the National Student Loan Data System and a scholarship search tool with details on scholarship types and how to apply.
- Does SimpleTuition offer scholarships?
- SimpleTuition offers a search tool that links to scholarship providers. Its searches require your name, college, graduation year and email address to generate a list of scholarship options.
- How does SimpleTuition make money?
- The company's partners pay a fee when you use the site to sign up for their services.
Is SimpleTuition legit?
Yes, SimpleTuition is a legitimate website. It provides detailed information about both private and federal student loans along with details on applications and eligibility for various loan types. With SimpleTuition, current college students, future college students and students’ families can find straightforward resources and guidance related to financing higher education.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
SimpleTuition Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.