Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.13/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

MyPayDayLoan.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPayDayLoan.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPayDayLoan.com?

Original review: May 20, 2014

I was called by them several different times and they said I was approved for a $3000.00 loan. I told them I just wanted 1 $1000.00, they said no problem. I was told in order to confirm my bank, I had to give them a Green Dot money card for $130.00. All in all, I ended up paying them $390.00 by this Green Dot card. . Then I was asked for more money.. That is where I stupidly decided to go to the scam page and there it was, big as light, they are scammers, beware!!! I spoke to an Oliver ** who said I had the wrong Oliver. I spoke to a Nicole and an Ellen from their banking center. I can tell you that I hope to stop others from getting ripped off. If anyone wants to start a class action suit, I am all in.

Original review: May 10, 2014

We were contacted by this company regarding a requested short term loan. I was told that based upon my information, I was approved for $1000 payable over a year at $100 per month. I had request $750 and was told they could not loan that amount. Next I was informed that $150 would have to be sent to them via Green Dot to begin the verification process. Stupidly, we did this against better judgment. Subsequent to this, we were told another amount in excess of $200 would be required in order for the bank to release the funds to us. We were told that all advanced monies would be included in the check to us. Realizing we were the subject of a major scam, we declined the loan. Personnel at MyPaydayLoan told us that there would be a cancellation fee of $500 or they would place negative comments on our credit reports. It seems the only individuals they are assisting are themselves with the requested Green Dot card amounts. This company is radioactive and should be treated as such. A Class Action Lawsuit against all players involved should be generated.

Original review: May 7, 2014

I applied at day loan and a man from Usspeedcash.com called me and gave me a list of sites to go to. Within minutes Mypaydayloan called me. I spoke with Harry who said I was approved for $3000. Mind you, I only applied for $1000. He verified my information and told me about a one-time processing fee of $183. Other cash Advance companies would check that my balance was positive so I thought nothing of the $183 that they requested. Fortunately, I had to call them back. But I received 4 more calls from them with different agents which had me a little leery. When I did call back 2 hours later, Harry was gone and I spoke with Mark ** who told me that a bank that was giving me money could not accept credit or debit cards. ONLY the paper Green Dot card. Which I thought was fishy. I told him to give me a few minutes to make the transaction and then I Googled the consumer complaints. Thank you for sharing those who were burned before by them. You saved me a great deal of money I don't have.

Original review: March 28, 2014

I applied for a payday advance loan and received a call from "Marvin" stating I was approved for a loan for $3000, all I had to do was load $190 Green Dot MoneyPak for verification of funds. Foolishly I did it. I called back after and spoke to "Jennifer" who told me she transferred the money and that I now had to call the bank manager for the funds to be released. When I called "Calvin" told me I would have to now pay a $350 wire transfer fee also loaded on a Green Dot MoneyPak. He assured me I would not have to pay anything else after this and that the $540 would also be reimbursed to me along with the $3000 and would be deposited into my account within five minutes.

Ten minutes and zero money deposited later, I called "Calvin" back and he told me that I now had to purchase insurance on the loan in the form of a $460 Green Dot MoneyPak. Once again I got his guarantee that this would be the last of the money I would have to pay. Foolishly I went along with it. When I called them back the senior bank manager "Jack **" said the loan was transferred but the state of New Jersey put a hold on it until I paid $1100 in taxes on it. $600 would be paid by the loan company and I would have to come up with the other $500. I was sworn to that this was the final phase of the loan process and that as soon as I had the $500 put onto yet another Green Dot MoneyPak I would receive my loan of $4033 within five minutes. Against my better judgment I complied.

As soon as they took the $500 from the MoneyPak they got back on the phone telling me the state of NJ did not accept the $600 from the loan company because they were not based in New Jersey and that I would now have to come up with it. I flipped out. I told them I wanted to cancel the entire transaction and get my money back but they said I would have to pay a $550 cancellation fee. This is when I decided this had to be a scam and filed a police report. I wish I could give them negative stars!!!

Original review: March 15, 2014

I applied online for a pay day loan on 3/12/14. On 3/13/14 a man named Oliver called and said I was approved for $3000. His phone was 209-980-7876. He instructed me to purchase a Green Dot Money Pak from a local Walgreens for $185 claiming that the money will be reimbursed along with the $3000. To make the long story short this jerk took me for $485. I never saw any money in my account and didn't realize this was a scam until it was too late. PLEASE... Report it to your district attorney if this was to happen to you. People like this need to be in PRISON!!! I will never seek a lender on the internet again... EVER!!!

Original review: March 12, 2014

I was running low on funds and had a tire blowout and tow job that cost me 250 dollars that I didn't have. I then searched online for a loan. I was called back after about 10 minutes with, Congrats you have been approved for a loan. I was then asked how much I wanted and I said 4,000 dollars. The pleasant lady that was on the phone was named Jessica. She said there was no problem for that amount and could I handle about 293 a month at 10% for 15 months and could I handle that.

I said I could and she said great but it requires 3 things. A valid drivers license, a cell phone and the ability to send cash for 5 minutes by western union and that would cover insurance for the loan that once issued, I would get the loan plus the insurance money. And I said I could. I arrived at the western union place and called her up and she said would need to send 335 dollars plus 28 dollars for the transaction fee to Brittany ** in Winston Salem, NC and in about 5 minutes, I would get the details for my loan.

I waited about 10 minutes and called Jessica back and she said I didn't put my official middle name on the form and would need to send more money. I said I want my loan and she assured me it would go through this time and don't put a middle name or initial just my first and last name. Only this time she wanted 492 dollars plus the fees. I said I only have 417 and she said that it would be okay plus the 40 dollar fee. So I agreed, because I really needed the money and so this time sent a total of 457 dollars to a Naomi **, but this time to Boca raton, Fl. Then Jessica called after 5 minutes and said it was successful and the loan manager Craig would call in 5 minutes with the details. He did and this is really where the straw broke the donkeys back.

He verified my info and said that now we needed it to be made legal since I lived in Ohio. There was the matter of taxes on the loan. WHAT!!!!! He said for my inconvenience, it would be 5400 dollars now and they would pay their share of the taxes of 1800 dollars and I would need to pay 600 dollars to have my funds released from the bank. I responded with, you took all my money. I don't have 600. If I did, I wouldn't need a loan and I want my loan and my insurance fees back now.

Craig said I would then go to jail for not paying the non existent taxes and he would report me to the IRS. I then hung up and went home. I then called Jessica back and said what happened with the loan and what is this crap about the taxes and said she knew about it but I said didn't know and I want either my loan or my money back. She then parroted the crap about after I paid the 600 I would get my loan. She said she couldn't do anything, so I said I want my money back and she said it will take 24 days but I doubt I will ever see the money.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2014

This man from MyPayDayLoan called and requested a payment of $160 to be received from a Green Dot Money Pack then a Supervisor would call with further instructions. The so-called Supervisor stated that an additional amount of $430.00 would need to be received from another Green Dot Money Pack and that was sent. Finally, I spoke to someone from Net Bank USA who stated that the IRS wanted $1160.00 and they would provide all but $500.00 of the IRS fee.

He stated this was the final phase and after the $500.00 was sent through a Green Dot Money pack, $6160.00 would be sent to my account to be paid by at the rate of 160.00 a month. Then I was asked could I receive the money back that I already gave them, and he stated no, and that the money would be donated to a Third World Country charity if I did not send the $500.00. And I would still be responsible for paying the loan and it would appear on my credit report and would not be able to receive any loans for 5 years or more because it will be on my credit report.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2014

I am very aware of scams so I ask questions and do not do things that do not seem right. I asked how much and the agent could not tell me, transferred to supervisor. He told me amount and payments then said I had to get a voucher for $183.00. I need to go to the store and buy a Green Dot money card. First I never heard of making any payment on a loan before you get it. Secondly he wanted the number on the back of the card, right there goes that money. Well the final straw was he said the federal government is listening to this call. Right we have agents that do that. I told him not to call me again and he said he was going to take $100.00 out of my account because he has the account information. Good luck, I just moved all my funds out of the account to protect them. I asked for HIS BOSS AND HE WOULD NOT GIVE HIM TO ME. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU CAN LOSE A BUNDLE.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2014

I applied for a loan. On 12.20 I was approved and told to send $150.00 to Robert **. Did that, then the $300.00 **. I did, next I had to send $414.00. I did, then they wanted me to pay them $475.00 and I did. Now they are asking me to buy a Green Dot and put in $500.00. That was for insurance just in case I didn't pay the bill costing me over $1330.00 for a $1500 loan.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2013

I applied for a loan on the internet and I started getting calls from a company who told me I was pre-approved for a loan. All I had to do was send them 264.00 dollars. Once I sent the money they claimed they never got it and now I am out of my money. Do not do business with them. This company is committing fraud.

MyPayDayLoan.com Company Information