1.10/5

Looking for a good gold dealer?

Monex Gold

Looking for a good gold dealer?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Monex Gold Reviews

Original review: Nov. 11, 2009

I can only say that my experience with this company was good. Sean called me and kept me informed each step. I ordered my coins, and they were delivered to my door in 1 week just like I was told.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2009

My brother and I invested in gold with Monex. Mr. ** promised to make us "a lot of money" if we invested with them. After a few years of ups and downs, the market recovered so we decided to sell only to find that our investments were reduced by broker’s fees and interest. I understand there were charges for transactions and storage fees for storing our gold with them. My complaint is they didn't disclose these charges until we went to collect and then we’re told, "Well, you knew you could lose your investment." We each lost more than half of our investments and seek restitution.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands