Midland Mortgage

Compare Mortgage Companies

Research top Mortgage Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My house was flooded in August 2016. My insurance company had a check in my hand in 4 weeks. I signed it over to Midland Mortgage. It's been 7 weeks and I haven't gotten the 1st draft from them. I have given them every piece of information they have requested more than 5 times. I have called and called and called and no one can help me because it's being processed, or it takes 10-20 days for it to get into their paperless system, or it takes 10-20 days for the mail to arrive in Oklahoma from Louisiana. They must have 100's of scripted lines of crap!!!! My mortgage is current and I am paying $1,000 in rent every month. My contractor has been ready for 5 weeks now and still nothing! I emailed my local tv stations today. I take it back, I emailed ALL of my local stations!!!

My son has a loan through Midland. He is 60 days behind in his payments due medical bills. He has not been able to make the back payments, but does pay every month, so not to get any further behind. He was told that as long as he doesn't get 90 days behind that he would not go into foreclosure, which he is not. Two days ago he got a letter from Midland Mortgage asking him to contact a foreclosure attorney. Also, they did not accept his last payment and returned it, which now puts him 90 days behind. I feel this is a very shady way to get his home, which has a lot of equity in it. He has been told, unless he pays all the back payments he goes into foreclosure. Somehow he will manage to do that, but I will advise him to find another mortgage ASAP. In the past I worked for a mortgage company, and I'm glad to say they did not use such unfair tactics to acquire someone's home.

I own a roofing and home improvement business. One of the things we do is help people through the insurance claim process when it comes to damage caused by weather or falling debris. When a homeowner has an insurance claim on a property in which they have a mortgage, the benefit check is made payable jointly to both the Homeowner and the Mortgage Company. Most of the time this is not a problem... unless Midland has your mortgage.

I have had the unfortunate task of having to deal with Midland on a customer's behalf. In a current instance State Farm paid for a total roof replacement as well as some interior damage caused by the damaged and leaking roof. The claim was made AND settled by State Farm on June 3, 2016 and the customer received a check for the full amount of their damages ($21,500.00) less homeowner's deductible ($2,500.00). Customer received check for $19,000.00 made payable to them and Midland. Midland required standard documentation from my company which we provided and sent along with the check to them (Midland) so they would endorse it.

Now, normally, the mortgage companies simply endorse the check and return it to the homeowner. In THIS case Midland has held on to the $19,000.00 check since June 6, 2016 the date they received it. Yesterday, 09/06/2016, Midland finally sent a portion of the money ($ 12,250.00), back to the homeowner to pay for the commencement of the work.

The unethical thing is this, Midland has had the benefit of earning interest on the customer's money for almost 90 days. In addition, the homeowner has suffered additional damage to the interior of their home because the roof wasn't replaced and subsequent storms (in south Louisiana) really did a number on the roof. Now, I will have to do the work for the customer and probably have to wait another 3 months to get Midland to release the balance of the $19,000.00. MIDLAND MORTGAGE SUCKS!

MY loan was originated with Irwin Mortgage. Several years ago they closed and transferred the servicing to Midland Mortgage. At the beginning they seemed like a great company to deal with and very knowledgeable. However that all quickly changed. In June of 2013 I found out I was going to lose my job working for another mortgage servicing company. I did everything in my power to at least make a payment most months to avoid foreclosure review or etc. I finally broke down and in approximately April of 2015 I called and had to be put on an unemployment forbearance plan. I told them this was just going to cause my home to be further behind and a foreclosure to occur.

They advised that in October I would have to pay the full amount due or a repayment plan to bring the loan current and not be put in foreclosure review. I was making less money and could afford a monthly payment but not 3 that would be a repayment plan to bring it current in 3 months. So I will admit I was defeated and basically just ignored things.

In March I spoke with Midland surprised it was not in foreclosure yet. I was told I could pay less than 250--this would hold back the foreclosure review and maybe get a modification in April. I did pay a payment while I decided what I wanted to do and the decision was I wanted to sell either for total due or a short sale but I was done dealing with this mortgage company.

I called in May asked for a payoff that I do this day never received. I then called again in June and my realtor did asking for another payoff since the loan was now in foreclosure so we knew what we needed to list it for. It took almost 2 weeks to get the figures and get an approve to postpone the auction date from 6 /30 to 8/4.

Here is where the complaints come in. In May I believe the 27th it was referred to foreclosure. My way of being notified was from a appraiser calling, requesting access for the appraisal they had ordered. Midland refused to tell me the name of the attorney and said they mailed me the info. 15 days later I received a letter from Orland Associates Troy Michigan that advises they are handling the loan but they had my City listed as Albion and I live in Kalamazoo so this is wrong. I call and advise them of this. I also call the mortgage to request the extension as well as possible short sale approval and etc. I also called Orland to ask why there was no notice listed on my home since I was advised legally there had to be one. That day they put one up with the sale date of 6/30. Finally we get approval to postpone that sale and I get a payoff so the house can be listed on the market to sell.

I am notified on the phone by Ted (the only person in that foreclosure department) that the sale date is postponed until 8/4. On July 19th I called and spoke with Ted on the phone requesting that the sale be postponed because I still don't have an offer but we are actively trying. He said after a long conversation that he would put in the request and to try to verify later that day. I called at 4 pm their time and he still had no answer. I called back again last week to verify and he left me a voice mail saying that the auction date was moved from 7/28 to 8/4, umm where did the 7/28 date come from because I was never told that date to start with. I was told 8/4 and then now he says that was an error, that was off my original request in June to postpone the sale date, and it went straight to 8/4.

I have a possible offer on this home that was coming in yesterday that I now have to say sorry too because this company failed to request and extension in a timely fashion and is allowing my house to be auctioned and this offer is likely a short sale so it is not going to be approved. The bank is going to end up with a house that they can't sell based on the condition of the home. I demanded a manager call and have received nothing. If Ted actually did his job along with the other reps months ago and didn't give inaccurate information this would have all been avoided. However the biggest issue is that now I am being told I never called except to get the status of the extension on Friday which is not true and that I never requested an extension on the auction date.

I was unfortunately caught up with the 2008 housing crash, and at the time, had two homes, one in Vegas, and a smaller home in Mesa, Arizona. We were forced into bankruptcy, and all of a sudden, this Midland Mortgage became Citibank's collector, or as I was told. My lawyer, and I, sent numerous letters requesting reaffirmation documents. They ignored all the letters. Since 2011 at the adjudication of the BK7, Midland has been receiving monthly payments on-time, but have yet to never enter this data as positive on my credit reports. I have even asked for a settlement payoff, and since they are nothing more than a collection agency, as I have been told numerous times, they have rebuffed these requests.

Midland Mortgage has refused to reaffirm after the bankruptcy, refused to give me proper acknowledgement on my credit reports for continuing to make payments, and are plain rude and disgusting on settlements, even though, they continue to say, they are a collection company. They have screwed me over on this VA loan, made through another mortgage lender, which they evidently got collection responsibility for, yet make no efforts to settle. These people are criminals openly screwing over people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Midland Mortgage?

I have to be out of my home by July 15, 2016. Although I did not have issues with Midland ignoring calls and things I did have to send them the same paperwork repeatedly. My husband was injured and out of work and I didn't make enough to pay the mortgage myself. For a while I would send partial payments but they wouldn't apply the funds unless they had the full payment. They did do a modification with me but they increased the mortgage payment. I had to agree to it and sign to buy time. Otherwise foreclosure proceedings would have continued then.

There was nothing we could do. We didn't qualify for any of their programs. My loan is a VA loan but I am not the VA. My ex-husband is, and even though the court awarded the house to me the loan company wouldn't remove his name from the loan. He had let the house go into foreclosure before it was given to me so I had no way of getting a different kind of loan. I was stuck. One of Midland's representatives told me at one point that they didn't care if I saved my house because the VA backs the loan so they are gonna get their money either way. Is there anything I can do to save my home at this point. My husband is working now and we would be able to pay the mortgage.

I called last Friday the 13th! Spoke with a fella, he stated his name was Fred! He must be working by himself, he kept putting me on hold. I have paid my mortgage off, like 15-17 yrs ago. My husband and I would like to buy a second home, but I need a copy of my mortgage "paid off" statement. He stated it would take 7-10 days. I asked if he could email it, "No, but could Fax it." We gave him a fax number, we never rec'd it. So now I tried to get in touch with Midland to see if it was mailed out or what is the story. My phone goes dead. With each phone I tried to call with, did they(Midland) put a "Do not call" on my phone or what??? I do need that statement and have no idea how to reach them!

I had a house fire in Feb. 2015. Midland was the worst company to ever have to deal with. They withheld money on numerous occasions for the contractor and he was not able to complete his work in a timely manner. After the inspection to release the hold back amount from the insurance company, the contractor did not finish the work. We parted ways because of this. Midland never sent out an inspector for final inspection after funds were released.

Now they are holding a final amount of money for additional work needed to be done, and they told me because I do not have a contractor I need to send a supply list for material needed, and they will send out an inspector to see if work was done. WHAT??? They did not even send out an inspector for the contractor and paid him in full!! I was never communicated with at any time during this process of any additional things needed to move checks along. Instead, I only received information when I called.

My house, which was not a total loss, took over 10 months to get repaired because of Midland's handling of the funds. At one point I had to have a 3-way conference call with a manager and National Fire Adjustor's to get some answers as to why the funds were being held up. It wasn't until then that a large portion of the funds were forwarded. They are a nightmare company to deal with in a crisis situation. They have made an already difficult situation even more difficult.

Midland mortgage is the worst company I have ever dealt with on so many levels. These people ruined my credit. I refinanced for a lower payment. They said to start making my new payment on time for 3 months and that would complete the terms of the few once agreement. Made the payments on time and in full. Next month I check my credit report these people reported me 90 days late. I had to pay for a credit report 40 dollars and fax 50 pages to these jokers to get them to remove that 90 day report from my credit. Why would I refinanced and let these people ruined my credit. These people are scumbags and should be shut down. I think I will take all future mortgage payments and give them to a lawyer instead. Never do business with these people.

This is one company you don't want to do business with. If your mortgage loan get sold to this company, I recommend you to refinance as quick as possible. My house caught fire 3/4/2015. I just moved back into my house on 11/4/2015. During the build out, the contractor saw that the insurance co. left out items in the estimate so they had to send a supplement to the insurance co. The estimate was revised and the supplement was paid. The insurance co. had to send the final check to Midland Mortgage. Then they were to send the check to me so I could pay the contractor. The final check was sent on 11/17. They claim they didn't receive the check till the 25th. I was told they will mail the check out in two days. Two days, never came so I called Midland Mortgage back again asking when will the check be sent out. The contractor is waiting to be paid.

Midland said "we need to have several managers approve the check first then we will mail the check out". I had to call again. They told the same story. After that I said "put a manager on the phone cause I'm tired of your company telling the same lie." Once the manager came to the phone she stated we have to come out and do another 100% inspection. On 11/3/15 the insurance company and the Midland Mortgage sent out an inspector to do a 100% inspection. The insurance co. said "in order for us to send the final check to Midland, we would need to do a 100% inspection." So we set both inspector to come out on the same day which was 11/3. Now that the insurance co. has sent the final check to Midland. Now they want to do a second 100% inspection. What kind of sense does this make?

Midland claim due to the check being in a different amount, we need to inspect one more time. But when was they planing on telling me? When I have called them 4 times asking for the check and was told each time when the manger sign off on the check we will mail the check out? If I would not have asked for a manger and asked why am I being told you all need a manager to sign off on the check before you can mail it out, that is when Midland manager Maria ID # ** told me "they need to come out and do a second 100% inspection. I'll put a rush order in for 24hrs." 24 hrs passed, never heard from an inspector. I called back again, spoke with Deonna ID # **. I told her that I was suppose to hear from the inspector in 24hrs. Deonna stated "I see the order but it hasn't been sent in. It's going to be 2 to 3 days."

I asked for a manger again. Brenda ** ID # ** came to the line and said the same thing "I don't why Maria told you see could put a rush in because it's going to take 2 to 3 days for a inspector to call you then 5 to 7 days after that before we can send the check out." This company has reps working who is not properly trained and don't have a clue to what's going on in the company. Midland Mortgage needs to be closed down. My contractor has been waiting to get paid for a job he has been done with now for over a month and still have not gotten paid. I'm letting you know now if your loan gets sold to Midland Mortgage, refinance your home immediately.

Customer service is horrible and rude. I work for a mortgage company that their borrower is going through and even though I have signed consent from the borrower and sensitive information that should get me the information I need, they were rude and not helpful at all. Total ** show. Would not recommend to anyone.

Horrible place. Customer service reps. are so damn rude. They are very incompetent and ask for the same thing over and over again. The Banking Commission really need to look into this institution. Cant wait to refinance.

Back in March 2013 my step dad passed away. I had my mother POA to help her sort out finances, etc. Aug of 2015, my mother passed away. I notified MM about each death. I have sent wills, death certificates and whatever else they request. Since I am the only child, I have been trying to assume the loan and make payments so I can keep the house. For the past year and a half, every time I send info they request, about a month goes by and I get another letter requesting something else. I understand there's a lot of legal matters in the case of a death, but after a year and a half or more, they are still sending me letters requesting information that I have sent numerous times. Calling them doesn't help. They're rude and you can never speak to the person that actually signed the letter. Right after my dad died, I paid the property tax. I didn't know that MM paid them as part of the process.

I got a letter from them stating the taxes were paid and they would refund the money to me once they had my info. Well, that's been over 18 months and still no refund. This place is a nightmare. I wish I was able to refinance the house with someone else, but the way it looks right now, I'm going to lock the house up and let them have it. The house is nothing fancy and the loan amount due is more than I could sell it for. It's all my parents had, yet MM expects me to pay out of pocket for lawyers and appraisals. I ended up paying $500 for a lawyer to draw up a paper showing I was the only heir and so on, but fell on deaf ears... Now they want more from the lawyer and I cant pay $500 out of pocket every time they decide they need more info. This place is a joke - run away as fast as you can!

I was overcharged on a monthly basis, was told I would get a refund. Then after 8 months of waiting for them to say they were going over how they tagged on extra charges, I never received my extra insurance they charged me... just person after person that seem to say it would be sent to me and over a year. I could no longer Deal with a company taking my money and that caused multiple problems for me and my family.

I had to take what little money I had left to go out on my own and get it refinanced with a different company just to get away from all the lies and overcharges... as I received a letter a few months ago saying I was able to get refund due to a lawsuit which I have never to this day seen A DIME of it, but I thank God for who was able to put a stop to the fraud and an end to the many people affected by this. Respectable people work hard for their money and for a company you put your trust in holding the loan over the very roof over your own and child's head turn out to be thieves as well as liars. Still not a dime, they need to be confronted and held accountable for the poor actions and stress they cause to hard working families.

I agree with every single bad review. Thank God, my house is now paid off, and I don't have to deal with this rude, untruthful company. I too had no trouble until my loan was sold to Midland Mortgage. They constantly charged me for things I didn't owe. I paid extra every month, in order to pay my house off sooner. Even though, I checked the box on my coupon, and wrote a letter advising them to put it towards my principal, they would put it towards my escrow. I owed a very small amount @ 10 percent interest, when I got very sick. They didn't want to work with me. Immediately tried to foreclose. Thanks to my Mother or I would have lost my house over $1500. Absolutely, the rudest, most horrible company in America!

Our mortgage company was CitiMortgage. We applied for a reduction program with Citi, we were only 1 or 2 payments behind. We started this with Citi in Sept 2015, got an attorney to help us. Months went by, approximately 13 months, in the meantime our mortgage was sold to Midland Mortgage. It took them months to figure out if they were going to help us. Well back in June 2015, we got letters from an attorney saying we were being foreclosed on by Midland Mortgage. We never knew this, our attorney never knew anything about this. Did this behind our backs, now we had to file bankruptcy to keep our home from being foreclosed on.

Keep in mind we are on a fixed income, social security disability - that's all the income we have once a month, but they don't care about that. I really hope to God that we can sue these companies and win. They can't keep doing to people and get away with this **. We need someone to read this and help us so we can do something about this company. If someone reads this and knows what we can do about this situation, please let us know.

I incurred thousands of dollars of damage inside my condo due to neglect by our property management company. Long story short, my attorney recommended asking for a loan modification instead of going through foreclosure. I spoke to a rude "customer service" rep who took very little info from me but was able to deny my request. She recommended that I give up my home through a "deed in lieu". Thanks, but I'm trying to KEEP my house.

I have had my house for 14 years with Citi Mortgage and have never had a problem. My loan was then sold to Midland Mortgage and ever since then, they claim at least every month that I do not have insurance on my home. They have added their own numerous times, my agent has had to call many times to tell them that I do have insurance. As a result, my house payment gets getting higher and higher. I feel that they may be taken money from my escrow account. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Someone needs to look into this company.

Contacted this company to email them paperwork for another person. According to employees they are unable to receive emails until 24 hours have passed. That would make their computer system older than dirt. They can only receive pdf's but they cannot receive pdf's either. It takes two days for them to receive emails. The department that receives the emails opens the emails and forwards notes to the department that needs the email. The department has no phone system in to communicate with them. This is such a messed up company that needs a lot of help. I would think twice about locking yourself into any business like this.

I am struggling with making my mortgage payments to Midland and managed to stay only two months behind because I know if I became three months (or 90 days) MM would jump to foreclosure like a hawk on a mouse. Well, that was the case. I called them and and asked if I could get a loan modification and the answer was NO. I must wait until June 2015 because I had a modification two years ago. And, that is the LAW! I talked to another lender and they said that how often loan modifications are granted is up to the lender.

I have also had an insurance claim with both MM and my name on the check from the insurance company. I signed it and sent it to them. Later, when I needed the money for the repairs they sent me a measley $220.00. The check was nearly $2,000.00. I called and asked them what I was supposed to do with that amount of money. I had a burst pipe and the tile in the kitchen, dining room, and laundry room had to be replaced. Also, the carpet in the front room needed replacing. They told me to make what repairs I could and then they would inspect the repairs. After that they would dole (my word, not theirs) me out a little more money. I am disabled and I have nowhere to go. I have lived in my home nearly thirty years. There is a great deal of equity accrued. I thought I would die living here. Apparently, now I will die living in a cardboard box.

My dad had a stroke by in 2008 and not able to pay his mortgage by himself. These people pretend that they were willing to help him by doing a modification - they didn't help, he incurred more fees. SO I made payments December 2014 and I swear no one at that company talks to each other. I was given the run around by several representatives with no manners. We got on a trial plan finally, but they increased his payment over $200. How does that even make any sense. You are struggling to made payments so let me hike you your payment. And every time you speak to them they are asking you for more money, even if you made a payment a few days ago.

I tell my children never to say hate unless you mean it, but I truly HATE this company. I wish I could refinance my dad house out from this company. Most unpleasant experience ever dealing with a mortgage company and I own my house.

I had another mortgage company and then it got switch to mm. I had no idea why this happen, and never had any problem with my first mortgage company. All of a sudden I started receiving phone calls and letters stating that I was behind on my payments. I am in the military so I have an allotment coming out every month, yet they keep on telling me that I am months behind. They received two payments in one month and put the second one towards the interest. I told them that the second one which they received at the end of the month is for the next month mortgage. Yet they have not added it, and still keep on calling and sending me letters. This is the worst company I have dealt with and yes I have argued with them on numerous occasion. These people have no heart, but what goes around comes around.

This isn't the first time I've had to deal with these unprofessional customer service representatives. Giving attitude during the call, wasn't even able to get my questions answered due to the amount of attitude given when asked general questions like my # and address. They need to be trained again on how to deal with their customers. We are the reason they even have a job - because of the customers. Very disappointed!

We had been with them for 10 years when I became sick and lost my job of 14 years. Needless to say things got bad real quick. We went to see a lawyer to save our home and car (shyster lawyer). We got bad info from them. They told us to skip a house payment so we could file bankruptcy. We did. We paid for 7 years on the bankruptcy.

Thought everything was good only to get a written notice that while we were in bankruptcy we had accrued 7 years of late fees. Plus we had to pay mm attorney fees for them to deal with our attorney. Don't forget we were behind still 1 payment and had to immediately pay that. Called our attorney and because we were done with bankruptcy we would have to pay for another case. And yes the customer service is horrible. Once I forgot to sign the check and they never contacted me. When I inquired they said "yea we have it. What do you want us to do with it." No communication. I could give more, but I don't have the time. Would never recommend!

I bought my home through another loan branch. One night received a call from this guy, says he can lower my interest and payments so I figured hear what he has to say, right. Well I didn't think it was right for me. Told the guy "no, I thank you. I'll stay where I was, no thanks." Well when it was time to make a payment, that's when I found out he had pushed forged the paperwork and it was a done deal. I fell ill - was off work. Got behind in payments, house went foreclosure, filed for help through mm - filed 3 times. 1 time they said they did get, 2 time it was lost, 3rd went as far as the day of the sheriff auctions calling and calling them what was going on. Went as far as outside help - mm wouldn't talk to them.

When I told them I was going to call attorney General office, they decided to take my calls and came back with.... to the outsider company - said they would get back to them and to us - would say they fax phone number mm provides on paperwork went to the wrong department so my understanding today. There for 9 months - mm came back with reply - they needed a recent electric Bill which at this time was paid up then it was that they could help because the bill was not high enough to prove we were still living in the home and we'd have to short sale or market the house. What's wrong with this. They called us back to file again.

My thought - if my hardship isn't good enough to live through and relive it to tell my story, what difference is it going to make the 4th time if any keep reliving the deaths of my parents and my unborn child over and over. What's wrong with these people.....???

I have been making house payments for 20 some odd years in my life. And 5 years with midland mortgage. Just recently they stopped sending house payment coupon booklets and envelopes. And even worse stopped sending statements with a tear of portion and envelope to mail the payment. All I receive in the mail now is a statement that shows the bare minimum. It shows nothing of principal or interest paid or even total pay off. Oh there is a portion that shows you may order a pay off statement and they will charge you 25 dollars. And when tried to inquire over the phone about all of these items I was treated very poorly. I DON'T recommend this mortgage company to anyone. I firmly believe that they are a predatory loan company.

When I retired from the military, I didn't plan things as well as I could have and I struggled. I had lived in this house for 12+ years, but unfortunately, had refinanced a couple of times, so it was upside down like a lot of other folks. I didn't care about that, I just needed a lower damned payment. I would have gladly added 10 years to the backside in hopes of prosperous years in between where I could catch up and get more equity (and stop rolling debt into refinance loans). I tried everything I possibly could to get the payment lowered and they were not interested in helping me, so I finally stopped paying on it.

As of right now, my credit report says that I'm $16K behind on my payments...funny because another family owns that house now and I'm just a renter. So they continue to screw me, even today. I've never really 'hated' a company before, but I do hate this company for their seedy tactics and tendency to screw people over instead of helping them. If one person changes their mind about this company after reading this, then it was well worth the time to write it!

My husband and I are raising nine grandchildren and we ran into some bad luck and we got behind on our mortgage. Mind you we have been in this house for twenty years. They send you these letters where they want to help you stay in your home, have you sending in all types of documents when they know that it's just a part of the process. I faxed all of my documents, waited three days, called to do my interview with the little she kept me on the phone forever to tell me the only options that they could offer us was a short sale or a deed sale. All these years that we have been in our home and this is what they think of us. Everyone has had a moment of hardship and recovered. I explained to the young lady that my husband had just had his right leg amputated and he is a Vietnam veteran. That made no difference to her. She was a very inconsiderate individual but I will continue to pray for her and the people that run this company. Hopefully one day before it's too late they will have a heart.

In 2011, I tried to rent my condo and for a year tenants were breaking leases. I had 4 people in a year. I was getting married and moved over 30 minutes from the residence but went on to support the place for a year. Within the year of 2013 in November I could no longer pay my mortgage. I have worked in the mortgage field for very long time and since my home was in CT, Midland would not refinance it. Since I no longer had a job and was going to school full-time no one could refinance. My credit was perfect up until this point.

I continued to pay debt where I could and put my home on the market. The value of the homes had decrease from 175000 to 110000. The home was place at 125000 to start and decrease to 119999 5 mths later and 19 showings. Midland Mortgage 5 months after being on the market approved pre-foreclosure process and asked me to place higher to 135000 and for 6 mths the home sat with no showings. I understand the process but Midland didn't want to work with the customer with short sell. Now I am on to Deed in Lieu and even more obstacles are being provided that are small paint for the rooms and neighbors stuff outside the house.

Every year since my mortgage has been with MM my payment has gone up. They say due to taxes and insurance, therefore there is a shortage in my escrow account. So when they send me the letter that I can send a check for the difference and my payment will not increase, why is it that it does go up? Looking online comparing with the letters and with online statements plus the 2 new payment books...... NOTHING MATCHES!!!!!!!! My old payment plus my 3 new payments, not a damn one of them matches. Have to call and figure out which of the three new payments is supposedly the new correct payment, which it is not. This company is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Getting ready to refinance my home hopefully very soon. Cannot wait to get away from this company. BE SURE TO SIGN THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MM FOR LENDER PLACED FLOOD INSURANCE.

Midland Mortgage Company Profile