Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
1.24/5

EOS CCA Debt Collection Services

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

60 EOS CCA Debt Collection Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Phone calls about old phone bill from ten years ago. They've been calling me non-stop for days and I do answer but they sit there and nobody talks to me. So I sit there and wait and wait and wait for somebody to finally say something and then the line goes dead. So then they send me a letter saying that they've been trying to contact me forever and they can't reach me. So I called them back today and they won't tell me what it's about unless I give out all of my personal information. Yeah I'm going to give out all my personal information but you're not even going to tell me what it's about.

They say "oh no we can't tell you coz it's a personal matter." Okay. So it's my personal matter and my name is even on the call display but you don't believe who I am because I always have other people willing to pay my debts right. So they won't tell me who it is or what it's for but I have to give up all my personal information so I said ** it. I'm not going to pay you so who knows what happens next. But my question is to you can they take money out of my bank account?? Thanks in advance????

Original review: July 13, 2019

1.0 star rating 7/12/2019. I received a notice of collections on 7-12-19 from EOS-CCA stating I owed $53.13 to SiriusXM Radio because I let my subscription run out without notifying XM Radio that I would not renew my subscription. EOS-CCA would not give me the phone number to XM Radio so I looked it up online and called them. They stated I did not owe them anything and they had not turned this in for collection. Something is fishy here, if SiriusXM Radio did not turn this in, how did EOS-CCA Collections agency get my name, address the amount XM Radio wanted for 6 month of subscription? I have submitted a complaint to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and with SiriusXM Radio. I will fight this a long as i live! My next complaint will be filed with Better Business Bureau in Massachusetts. This appears to be a scam dreamed up by SiriusXM Radio and EOS-CCA Debt collection Agency. Tom **

Get expert buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2019

This company is fraudulent. They try to collect on debts that have already been closed. They also report it to the credit bureaus. If they do dispute it you are for sure to win because they are a FRAUD.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I keep getting phone calls from them for someone else just 'cause I have the same last name. Calls start at 7:30 in the mornings and receive 4 calls an hour. Talked to a women once. Could tell she was older. Rude, disgusting, hateful tones because I didn't know that person. It stops for a short periods and recycles again.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I received a fraudulent bill from this company dated 3 years ago for Crozer-Chester Medical Center! I wasn’t in the hospital in April 2016, I looked them up online and found a lot of fraudulent billing claims against them, I also found that EOS CCA HAS AGREED TO PAY $1.85 million civil penalties to US CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU & refund consumers at least $743,000. For collecting cellphone bills that were already paid. This info can be found on the internet at bizjournals.com. Article is by Law & Money reporter Greg Ryan.

Also I believe there is a class action suit against them where people can receive $1000.00 for harassment & stop the calls. You can verify this by going to CONSUMERLAWFIRMCENTER.COM TO FILE A COMPLAINT! I myself sent them a bill for aggravation & wasting my time. Being my time is valuable I charged them $800. And requested payment to be paid immediately and told them I will continue to keep billing them! Not do I think for a minute they will pay it, just like I’m not paying their bill, but just to see how they like receiving bills & to state that I was reporting them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EOS CCA Debt Collection Services?

Original review: May 21, 2019

I paid a debt with them that was on my credit report and they have yet to send my confirmation. But have sent me a bill of the agreement amount after I already paid it and they also have yet to notify the company I owed to let them know that the account has been paid in full. They are the absolute WORSTTTTTTT collection agency EVERRRR!!!

Original review: May 16, 2019

I paid this debt in 2009 TO THE ORIGINAL COMPANY, CenturyLink, and it is 2019, 10 years later and I am called daily and get mail from them monthly saying I owe them money. I no longer answer their calls and instantly shred the mail. This bill they send me is pure fiction and it doesn't show up on my credit report. I would love to be able to spank a company like this hard and fine them with a damages suit or some kind of punitive legislation. If anyone knows how to do this, I would be interested in contributing.

Original review: April 16, 2019

3 years ago I updated my Bell Mobility plan to a newer one. The only way you can do this is to square up your account. I am an active Bell Mobility customer with no issues other than EOS CANADA calls me up to 4 times a day for over 3 years now. They say they are calling on behalf of Bell Mobility and I owe them $130. I’ve told them this is not true and this will never be paid but they still call. Terrible company... Total harassment much like the annoying Google calls we get 4 or more times a day.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Got a letter from EOS CCA for a debt that I do not owe. I have not had CenturyLink for over 8 years and when I did have them I paid them in full before going to another provider and why would they wait over 8 years to sell the account to EOS CCA. I do not owe what they say I owe which is 168.29. I paid Century to 0 balance when I left them for another co. I am not going to pay them any monies I do not owe. This co is a complete fraud. I also told them I am not calling them. They can send me the documents saying I owe this through the mail if not to stop contacting me. I will turn this in to the BBB and Consumer Affairs.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I am not the person they are trying to call and I've told their MULTIPLE numbers who have called me over 20 times that I am not that person. My latest call with a worker told me I will not be removed from the call list and will be getting more calls. This is a terrible, unprofessional service. None of the workers told me why they've called either. I've tried to block numbers but different numbers continue calling me.

EOS CCA Debt Collection Services Company Information