Call toll free
4.79/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1281 Consolidated Credit Solutions Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

No matter who I speak with, it's always a pleasure. I appreciate the Positive improvements on my credit accounts, everyone I speak with is so phenomenal at their job. I am excited to be on my way to good standing credit in the near future.

Dear Shane,

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I’ve been working with Consolidated Credit representatives for a couple of months now, and I have been impressed with the customer service since day one! The representatives spend as much time on the phone with you as you need, ensure all your questions are answered, and even voluntarily give tips and advice to clients! I am extremely glad that I chose to get out of debt with Consolidated Debt. ERICA MADE MY DAY TODAY! Thank you all so much!

Dear Simoine,

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Tatiana was fabulous helping me with this. She understood my inquiry, got on the phone immediately with the two separate creditors, and already has accomplished one getting removed along with the invitation from the other creditor to revisit it after they receive the first payment from you. I also appreciated that she would come back to me with status updates while I held when she was on the phone with the creditors.

Dear Kelly,

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Was very pleased with the professional performance from the young lady that assistanced me with account review. Great job. Well done. I would recommend your company to a friend. I am very happy with the progress we have made together during this time.

Dear Steven,

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Total card billed me through another name then Bank of Missouri and Wells Fargo paid them. I informed Wells Fargo and their security is trying to find out why total card went around our system. They feel as though Total card is not following program????

Dear Randall,

We are looking into the matter and one of our representatives will be reaching out to you soon. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Very helpful and polite. Explained to me what was happening with my account and took the time to listen to me. I would recommend this service to any of my friends and family who fall behind as I did. Excellent service.

Dear Joseph,

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Tatiana was very helpful and polite. She helped with what I needed and also gave me advice. Very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone. I’m glad I called and was provided with this service. Excellent quality.

Dear Diego,

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

This young lady was super nice, and very informative. She helped me out a lot. She was not aggressive when. She spoke to me. She let me know about updating my account. That was very helpful. She just did an all around great job.

Dear Branden,

Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Very helpful with consolidation of my bills. Took the time to explain the program to consolidate my accounts, and very patient with me during the whole process. Would recommend the program to anyone who wants to get out of debt. Thanks.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Ellen! Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I was just checking the interest rates and to make sure that my agreements were nearly done with all the credit card companies and she was efficient and helpful. I'm hoping that she would also have advised me to keep the credit card open if there were some advantage to do that and that CCS doesn't try and acquire all the credit cards at the cost of the client. But her reasoning made sense today.

Dear Paul,