4.9/5 (79 ratings)

About Consolidated Credit Solutions

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

Pros

• Credit counseling services
  • Nonprofit organization
  • Free resources and information

Cons

• Only works with unsecured debt

Bottom Line

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling service that offers free resources and information to consumers searching for debt relief help.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: March 28, 2022

I was very satisfied with today's phone conversation and the help I received. 34 months ago I contacted Consolidated because I was $29,000 in credit card debt. Today, thru diligence and the guidance of consolidated…I made my last payment. Thanks for your help.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program, Michael! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: March 25, 2022

Spoke with Tatiana about changing my due date for April and she was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I am very pleased with her service. She was extremely pleasant to talk to as well and made sure she resolved everything for me before hanging up.

Dear Angela,

Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: March 25, 2022

Brian was very helpful and patient. He even called one of my accounts, to get an accurate balance. Brian also figured out how many more months I had left to cancel debt and had words of encouragement. Very nice experience!

Dear Susan,

Original review: March 22, 2022

I am very thankful for CC and the ability to pay off my debts. I have no complaints whatsoever. I have been happy with the customer service and benefit from this program. I like seeing debts wiped off my account.

Dear Debbie,

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I am a new customer and I am so excited about being relieved of my credit card debt! The people that I have talked to have been so nice and SUPER informative. Thank you so much for all your help! I am super grateful.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard, Tiana! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions about the program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: March 21, 2022

She took her time with me and was very polite! Best service and best way to help me with my debt solutions. 100% recommend this service. I’m only 30 months away and I’ll be able to breath thanks to the help of this company.

Dear Leonardo,

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/ These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Original review: March 18, 2022

I have noticed an increase in my credit rating and I love just having one place to pay. It’s also helpful to pay it off at a lower interest rate. They also check in with me regularly and monitor how it’s going.

Dear Marla,

Original review: March 17, 2022

Tatiana was friendly and knowledgeable. I called in to pay off my balance and she instructed me how to; patiently waiting as I navigated through my app and figured out how to do the wire transfer. She was very thorough with what to expect over the next few days. Highly recommended customer service.

Dear Maria,

It sounds like you’ve successfully completed your debt management program. If so congratulations! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: March 7, 2022

I had lost my Welcome letter and check list so I called to speak with someone. The customer service representative was able to send me a different link and also gave me my client ID number which was needed. I was able to create my username and password. So helpful!!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Amanda! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: March 3, 2022

I have had great experience with the consolidation credit team. They have help explain everything in detail and easy to understand. Glad that they were able to work a payment plan that works for me. I'm looking forward to being debt free.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Diego! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

Tatiana was awesome. She was very informed and let me know what was going on in my introduction. I was not informed of many things. She gave me great insight of what I got myself into. I thought Consolidated Credit was a joke. Because of Tatiana I now understand. Thank you Tatiana. From Maggie and Dave.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard David! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

We have just about paid our loan back Thanks to Consolidated. My wife and I want to thank you for lowering our interest rates so much. We are very very happy that we are closer to being out of debt. You have helped us so very much.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Jonathan! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

My experience so far has been great! They explained everything in detail and are very transparent about the process and it feels great to get the help I need. I look forward to making my first payment and being debt free!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Katelin! Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

Tatiana was very helpful! She did what I needed and in a timely manner. She was straightforward & kind and it made the experience very easy for me. I also was appreciative to get ahold of someone relatively fast with little hold time.

Dear Nicole,

Thanks for calling and for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

Tatiana was very professional and friendly. She listened to my requests and updated my account. I appreciate the service that Consolidated Credit provides for helping me back to financial security. I received my email confirmation right away. Thank you C.C. and Tatiana.

Dear Sonya,

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

Tatiana was incredibly professional, kind, and helpful. She was personable, kind, and knew just how to help me. I am at the end of the program, and would recommend Consolidated Credit to everyone who needs this service. People like Tatiana help make your organization a great one!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program Susan! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Tatiana was very helpful, making sure I get the information needed to completely pay off my loan. Overall, this has been a good experience with the company. I wouldn't mind serving as reference or leaving a review. Keep up the excellent work!

Dear Michael,

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Tatiana was very helpful and gave accurate information needed to make a decision regarding an offering. I'm a new client and was initial given wrong information during my original orientation, so I called back for clarity. Tatiana was personable, professional and just great in helping me understand things. As promised she emailed me additional information.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Karen! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

Brian was very patient and polite and helpful. He answered all my questions and had me repeat numbers that were given for accuracy. He explained that the Web page would verify payment and that Capital One would also send correspondence. He spoke clearly and was very helpful in answering my questions and concerns. I would recommend Consumer Credit Solutions to friends in the future.

Dear Jonell,

Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free. We appreciate you and thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

I asked what happens now that one credit card is paid. Customer service agent explained everything beautifully. ALSO she told me about paying a little extra every month to get my acct lower more quickly. She was amazing! Nobody has ever taken the time to go into detail w/ me on options.

Dear Joanie,

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

The representative was very polite, patient, and eager to help me reset my password and update me on my account status. He promptly sent me an email that allowed me to change my password so that I could log on and view my account.

Dear Kristen,

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

They helped me when nobody else would and asked me all my daily purchases to help guide me on getting my debt consolidated and I felt amazing when I got the help because I felt helpless before they came! I would recommend them to everyone who needs help consolidating their credit.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Jorge! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I like to thank Tatiana for helping me to put the correct information in today. She was very helpful and if I had any questions she was there to answer them. She made sure that all my questions were answer today.

Dear Lisa,

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

I called today and Tatiana was extremely pleasant and helpful in getting my account updated. She did a wonderful job and was very friendly. I understood why some accounts had to be removed, and she gave me a clear picture of what to expect in the future.

Dear Amy,

We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

Great customer service. Tatiana was very knowledgeable in providing me with some info. Easy to understand the process on consolidating my credits. I have been with you for the last two years. She went over my current credits and we spoke about adding another card to consolidate. She was able to drop down my payments and I was happy to hear that.

Dear Mary-Ann,

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I did not understand why Juniper Credit Card had closed my account, but the CC rep clearly explained it. And it made me very happy. It turns out that CC already paid off that debt. Perfect! I am continually pleased about how Consumer Credit has handled my debts over the years. Now the end is in sight.

Dear Stephen,

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

They were very helpful setting my account up and helping me become debt free. I was paying almost $400 a month paying the minimum payments on my credit cards and now I'm paying $314 and will be debt free in 28 months or less.

Dear Bobbi,

We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out! https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/webinars-and-seminars/

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

It has truly been a great experience. I only have four payments left and super excited to start a life without debt and credit cards. We have learned we can get things without having credit cards and being in debt.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt-free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out! https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/webinars-and-seminars/

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

I am happy to be getting some help with my financials. I usually can get myself out of binds when it comes to my finances, but this time was harder and I realized I needed some help. My job referred me to these services and I am grateful.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard LaToya. Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

Four years of payments finished. All payments were very easy and not once did I feel confused by the process. I had been getting jabbed by credit cards for many years and would not have been set free if not for your help. Consolidated was very easy to work with. Thank- You.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program, Thomas! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information