4.9/5 (84 ratings)
Get a Quote

About Consolidated Credit Solutions

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

Pros

• Credit counseling services
    • Nonprofit organization
    • Free resources and information

Cons

• Only works with unsecured debt

Bottom Line

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling service that offers free resources and information to consumers searching for debt relief help.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: July 9, 2022

The representative was very helpful as far as advising me on what I should and should not do, concerning My current account. I realize and understand through the advice of the representative that I must continue on with this current account that I have, until I have no more monthly payments to make.

Dear Cameron,

Thanks for letting us know how we did. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/ These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Original review: July 8, 2022

Tatiana was very nice and patience with all my questions and concerns, very happy to know all my questions were answers even when I told her lots of time last question last question and she was still very patience. Thank you for your time Tatiana.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Sayda! Thanks for choosing Consolidated Credit. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any more questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: June 30, 2022

Looking forward on getting my debt in check and excited to be debt free in a matter of a few years and happy with the help provided to me to make this journey completed and start fresh to a normal way of living again.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard, Daniel! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: June 14, 2022

Final payments were made and when we called to close the account and stop all withdrawals the process was easy. The entire experience helps us get out of the credit we felt like we may never get out of. THANKS CC.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Brenda! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Tatiana was so caring and thoughtful as she helped answer my questions and address my concerns. Definitely changed my perspective on the service and care as previous experience had not been so great. Thank you for doing things with true excellence Tatiana!

Dear Jean-Marie,

Thanks for calling and for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: June 10, 2022

Before Covid happened I use you guys to help me get out of my credit card debt and I found this system easier than taking out a loan. I'm back after Covid and the person who helped me out was amazing and did not make me feel so bad about my circumstances.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome, Carol! Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: June 10, 2022

When I contacted Consolidated Credit I was in despair and drowning in debt considering that file bankruptcy was my only choice from getting harassed by collection agencies, creditors and been threatened to get sue and I did not seen any other option on the horizon. My friend told me about Consolidated Credit and I was really skeptical but I called.

Their customer service was outstanding and after an interview, they understood my situation and help me by setting up a plan to recovery and the best of all without damaging my credit, stop paying high credit cards interest as well by staying away from bankruptcy. Since that call, I never received any more collection agency calls, no threatening letters and with their program and auto payment, I never again worried about any missing payments. Now I'm about to finish my program which paid off all my debt about $10,000.00 and the best of all without damaging my credit and which helped me to qualified to buy my new home. I will recommend Consolidated Credit. Thank you Consolidated Credit.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Juan! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: May 22, 2022

This was resolved by moving all payments to the 24th of each month rather than the 28th. Unfortunately I have three late payments on my record now. Fortunately I caught it at the time before I had additional late payments.

Dear Jeannette,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Client satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and so we regret the account you’ve given here. Please give us a call at 1-877-201-7780 so we may look into this. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I would 100% recommend your services to everyone. I was in a very bad place with bills piling up when my daughter in law recommended you to me. You helped me so much and took your time to explain everything to me every time I talked with anyone at your office. Thank you so much.

Dear Marjorie,

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate! We appreciate you and thank you and your daughter-in-law for the recommendation. Best wishes in all your financial endeavors.

Original review: May 17, 2022

The program has helped me so much in my time of need. I was able to pay off my debt earlier and put me in a great spot financially in my life. Everything has been simple and easy as well with every single representative I’ve spoken with the past 3-4 years. Never had a single issue. Thanks again!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Prance! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: May 17, 2022

Ever since I have signed up with Consolidated Credit they have been excellent service for one once you pay attention to the instructions.. They are an excellent team of workers, very professional, courteous, mannerism to the tea very truthful tea.. Way to get out of debt.

Dear Marjorie,

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: May 13, 2022

Tatiana was very professional and polite. She was able to provide answers to my questions quickly. She is very knowledgeable and does a great job. I am very pleased with Consolidated Credit. They have done a great job with my account.

Dear Shiela,

Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: May 9, 2022

Very thorough and pleasant. They helped me a lot. Took the pressure off of me trying to make the payments and struggling. I definitely would recommend to everyone. You're the best. I'm so glad that I researched and the company caught my eye. I made the right choice. Put my to rest. The best thing I ever did. You're awesome.

Dear Susan,

Thanks for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: May 7, 2022

Since I have been with Consolidated Credit, I have been less stressed about paying the creditors off. It is my responsibility to do so, but they sure helped to make the process easier. I'm loving paying one company to disburse payments. Communication is excellent! I receive updates and other missives often. I do not have to second guess where my finances stand. Even my initial meeting was great. The Rep worked with me to make sure I could handle the monthly payment. The professionalism and knowledge of the Rep was on point.

Dear Angela,

Original review: May 6, 2022

Very satisfied with results. It is a relief to have uncontrollable dept handled by a company like Consolidated Credit Solutions. The burden is off the client and is in the hands of very capable individuals who have your best interest at their core.

Dear Robert,

Original review: May 5, 2022

Know your options. This program is very flexible. You can keep some cards if it is beneficial to you and you can pay extra to further paying off your balance at no extra cost. They will close your credit card accounts you don't need.

Dear Ismael,

Original review: April 22, 2022

I have had nothing but a great experience with with Credit Solutions. It has improved my credit drastically and I would recommend this service to anyone and actually my mother is extremely interested. Would like to get information to her.

Dear Adam,

We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

We appreciate you and thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. We also look forward to helping your mother. She can reach out at 844-455-1472, one of our certified credit counselors will be happy to go over her unique financial situation to get the process started if a good fit. Thank you and the very best wishes to you both.

Original review: April 22, 2022

Titiana was very helpful and pleasant. Thoroughly explained reasoning behind my question. I was confident is her answers. Gave me additional info on my open account and how they will impact outstanding balances and that I am close to paying off all outstanding balances.

Dear Deborah,

Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out our Free Financial Education Courses: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/courses/ They are fun interactive, financial literacy courses that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Very confused about the process still, as I feel even if I didn’t do this, I could probably pay off my credit cards in the next couple months anyways, but At least it’ll be at a lower interest rate. I’m just hoping I can pay off my credit card debt and watch my credit score increase so I can buy a house.

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for calling and for your interest in Consolidated Credit. If you need clarification on anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Your certified credit counselor or a client services representative will be happy to go over the process with you. You can also read more about our debt management program – from what a debt management program is, to how it works, to debt management and your credit, and more here: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/debt-management-program/. We wish you the very best on your journey out of debt and in all your financial endeavors.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Excellent service as usual from the CC team. Tatiana was fantastic and very quick to help me adjust my account. I enjoy working with the team and I look forward to our continued relationship. Overall, an excellent experience! Thank you so much.

Dear Brigitte,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: April 12, 2022

The customer service that I receive from Tatiana on April 11, 2022 was excellent. She has very Good customer service skills and she was very helpful and very friendly. Keep up the Good work Tatiana and thank you very much. Ms. Sylvia **

Dear Ms. Sylvia,

Thanks for calling and thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Original review: March 28, 2022

I was very satisfied with today's phone conversation and the help I received. 34 months ago I contacted Consolidated because I was $29,000 in credit card debt. Today, thru diligence and the guidance of consolidated…I made my last payment. Thanks for your help.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program, Michael! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: March 25, 2022

Spoke with Tatiana about changing my due date for April and she was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I am very pleased with her service. She was extremely pleasant to talk to as well and made sure she resolved everything for me before hanging up.

Dear Angela,

Original review: March 25, 2022

Brian was very helpful and patient. He even called one of my accounts, to get an accurate balance. Brian also figured out how many more months I had left to cancel debt and had words of encouragement. Very nice experience!

Dear Susan,

Original review: March 22, 2022

I am very thankful for CC and the ability to pay off my debts. I have no complaints whatsoever. I have been happy with the customer service and benefit from this program. I like seeing debts wiped off my account.

Dear Debbie,

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I am a new customer and I am so excited about being relieved of my credit card debt! The people that I have talked to have been so nice and SUPER informative. Thank you so much for all your help! I am super grateful.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard, Tiana! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions about the program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: March 21, 2022

She took her time with me and was very polite! Best service and best way to help me with my debt solutions. 100% recommend this service. I’m only 30 months away and I’ll be able to breath thanks to the help of this company.

Dear Leonardo,

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/ These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Original review: March 18, 2022

I have noticed an increase in my credit rating and I love just having one place to pay. It’s also helpful to pay it off at a lower interest rate. They also check in with me regularly and monitor how it’s going.

Dear Marla,

Original review: March 17, 2022

Tatiana was friendly and knowledgeable. I called in to pay off my balance and she instructed me how to; patiently waiting as I navigated through my app and figured out how to do the wire transfer. She was very thorough with what to expect over the next few days. Highly recommended customer service.

Dear Maria,

It sounds like you’ve successfully completed your debt management program. If so congratulations! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: March 7, 2022

I had lost my Welcome letter and check list so I called to speak with someone. The customer service representative was able to send me a different link and also gave me my client ID number which was needed. I was able to create my username and password. So helpful!!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Amanda! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information