Call toll free
4.86/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1265 Consolidated Credit Solutions Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Very helpful and polite. Explained to me what was happening with my account and took the time to listen to me. I would recommend this service to any of my friends and family who fall behind as I did. Excellent service.

Dear Joseph,

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Tatiana was very helpful and polite. She helped with what I needed and also gave me advice. Very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone. I’m glad I called and was provided with this service. Excellent quality.

Dear Diego,

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

This young lady was super nice, and very informative. She helped me out a lot. She was not aggressive when. She spoke to me. She let me know about updating my account. That was very helpful. She just did an all around great job.

Dear Branden,

Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Very helpful with consolidation of my bills. Took the time to explain the program to consolidate my accounts, and very patient with me during the whole process. Would recommend the program to anyone who wants to get out of debt. Thanks.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Ellen! Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I was just checking the interest rates and to make sure that my agreements were nearly done with all the credit card companies and she was efficient and helpful. I'm hoping that she would also have advised me to keep the credit card open if there were some advantage to do that and that CCS doesn't try and acquire all the credit cards at the cost of the client. But her reasoning made sense today.

Dear Paul,

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

So far I have received great service. each time that I have had questions about my account. Every representive I have talked to have been more than helpful. Thanks to cc I was able to get a refund on the security agreement I had on two of my accounts.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Marvin! Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Tatiana made it very easy to understand everything that was going on. I feel like I can start living my life once this is over instead of having every single penny of my paycheck going towards credit card payments.

Dear Brian,

Original review: July 25, 2019

So knowledgable of my account and very courteous. Clear about my statements. How to proceed from here and when we should talk again. Also what to have available when next call takes place. My life is so much more manageable and less stressful since I have been with consolidated credit.

Dear Deborah,

Original review: July 25, 2019

I am always satisfied with the help I get from Consolidated Credit. Customer Service is always polite and helpful. I am so happy I chose Consolidated Credit for help. Thank You for all your help. You have helped me get some of my bills paid off already! For that I am grateful!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

We appreciate you Deborah! We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out! https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/webinars-and-seminars/

Original review: July 25, 2019

Staff is always friendly & courtesy & very helpful. It is so nice staff is that way because I have a hard time discussing my financial situation with anyone let alone someone I don’t even know. Thank you thank you thank you.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Thank you for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future. Please visit https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information