2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
Consolidated Credit Solutions Learn More

Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: May 7, 2021

I am very pleased with Consolidated Credit. I have been keep up with it. I would recommend this to any of my family or friends who need help with their credit. When I first signed up they explained how much I would be paying a month, I am pleased that they have not went up, I will be happy when all of my credit is paid off.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Nola! Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/ These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Doing well and really enjoying this experience of paying off my debt and getting my business in order. I don't know if I like that I have to write a detailed description of how pleased I am in this program.

Dear Ann,

We appreciate you! Our clients are of the utmost importance to us and so we strive to deliver excellent customer service. Reviews let us know how we’re doing and how we can better serve you. Sorry for the inconvenience. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Original review: May 6, 2021

To be a fair I was suspicious and skeptical. However, mountains of debt have a crushing effect on the soul, the mind, and the body which opens an individual to the hope that there may be a better solution. And there is.

Dear Dan,

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Original review: May 5, 2021

I've had a great experience with Consolidated Credit Solutions. Almost done paying off my debt. I've never had any issues, they are more than welcome to help me when I have questions or inquires. I will recommend Credit Solutions to my friends and family since they have always been very helpful. Great customer service!!!

Dear Belinda,

We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out! https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/webinars-and-seminars/

Original review: May 5, 2021

I do not particularly have an opinion, the debt is being paid down, the information given up front in the initial phone call wasn't absolutely accurate but the job is still getting done. I have paid one small card off in full and am now working on the higher balance cards.

Dear Courtney,

Original review: May 5, 2021

When I first contacted Consolidated Credit I was told I could expect interest rates to be reduced to 10% possibly less. None of my rates went down to those numbers. But it did reduce the amount I was paying monthly. So it was beneficial.

Dear Elaine,

Original review: May 3, 2021

Helped so much. I was in a pickle and you helped get me out of it. I would recommend this to anyone who falls behind on credit cards. Works amazingly and I am almost done. And my credit has increased quite a bit.

Dear Victoria,

We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: May 3, 2021

Brian was very helpful and informative. He was polite and had a great attitude. Brian asked me to update my account with current credit card balances. He asked me more than once if I had additional questions and told me where to find the information I needed to report updates on my account. He told me also I could call and report my information if needed.

Dear Terri,

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: May 2, 2021

Although I'm a new Consolidated Credit Solutions customer I found the staff to be helpful and very knowledgeable and caring about my situation. They took the time to explain what was going to happen and answered all my questions and concerns.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Dean! Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Original review: April 30, 2021

For the time I have worked with this company I have been so satisfied with their customer service. Such a caring company! They were very understanding and took the time needed to explain every aspect of the process. The process was easy and really put my mind at ease.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Rachel! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information