Call toll free
4.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1224 Consolidated Credit Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 20, 2019

I called and spoke with Serena. She was wonderful! She helped me with changing my address, email and bank information. She also listened to me when I was telling her about the issue I had contacting them. She was professional and very nice. I give her 5 out of 5 stars!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Ginger, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're very satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 20, 2019

Merissa was fantastic. She has a vast knowledge of her jobs and then she make it seems quite easy and she was very very very helpful. I appreciate her so much. We need to keep people like this who like their job and I appreciate the job and let it come across to the customer that they care.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Dean, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're very satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 18, 2019

The gentleman was knowledgeable, accurate, funny and fast, I almost didn't want to get off the phone. Awesome service! I was definitely nervous at first to call because that definitely changed quickly. I'm definitely happy about my decision to have this company. He definitely deserve a raise or promotion.

Dear Neville,

Welcome aboard! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service thus far is very gratifying. We thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 14, 2019

Miguel was definitely a big help to me and ask all questions I had for him if he didn't know he was researching to find the answer that speaks volume! And what I loved most is that I asked if I need to call him back with unanswered questions and he told me to let him find out more information on my questions and he would contact me! Thanks Miguel for all your help. Much appreciated.

Dear Marticia,

We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very pleasing. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 14, 2019

The customer service agent was very kind and helpful and answered my questions clearly. She made sure I understood the changes to my program and how I will receive the information. She was patient with each of my questions. I appreciate how helpful she was.

Dear Caitlin,

We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: March 13, 2019

Maria provided excellent customer service and did an outstanding job in helping me today. The quality time that she invested in helping me was well worth it for my peace of mind regarding this matter of debt resolution. Another day closer to becoming debt free and so I can say that Maria is a valuable employee to your company. I give her the highest rating possible.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 11, 2019

Consumer credit is one of the best companies that I have worked with. The people are very good at what they do and are very pleasant and polite everytime I called. I would recommend you to everybody. It has been a pleasure. Eugene **.

Dear Eugene,

We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. We appreciate the recommendations, thank you immensely :)

Original review: March 11, 2019

Cleeveland was very helpful and informative. Very efficient and polite. Answered all my questions. Asked me if he could help me with anything else. He did a great job. Explained everything clearly. Informed me to call back in June in 3 months.

Dear Stephanie,

Original review: March 11, 2019

Gillian, was very helpful and nice. She answered all my questions and was very thorough going through all my documents and making sure I knew what to expect in the future to come with my loan and the services that are available to me.

Dear Ryan,

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have been very pleased with the service of all your associates' help in taking care of me and helping me complete my full accounts I have with you. And I would NOT! Hesitate to recommend you to anyone for your assistance.

Dear Mary,

It sounds like you've completed your debt management program. If so congratulations, woohoo! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that your debt management program yielded the intended results is very gratifying. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Thank you also for the recommendations. Cheers!

Original review: March 7, 2019

The representative that helped me was knowledgeable and patient as she helped and answered questions regarding my account. Representative reminded me to call in with my balances every 90 days so they could be updated in the system. She made sure to tell me something I didn’t know that I should not have anything interest charges on my statements. It was a great experience talking with someone so helpful and polite.

Dear Leisha,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 5, 2019

Bibi was a wonderful help to me this morning. She's very courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. She's wonderful and even helped me look for some money saving options today. Today, she completed a Western Union payment from my account to yours with ease and simplicity. The process took her under one minute and the hold time was barely a few seconds. She's a gem. Keep her on your staff.

Dear Elizabeth,

We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 5, 2019

Spoke with Greg about how much time I had left to pay off my debt and asked about paying a bill off on my own. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Explained what I needed to do in order to get my accounts paid.

Dear Yvonne,

Thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 4, 2019

Called in to move scheduled payment to different date. Brian was helpful, courteous, but my bank was having issues with their web today, so I'm trying back tomorrow. Brian is making a note on my account and said he will call me back tomorrow. I will call back tomorrow morning and will refer whoever answers to the notes he made on my call today.

Dear Brad,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 4, 2019

She was very helpful l. I am glad that she was able to resolve my concerns. Lowering the fee is what I needed. The fee was too high for only one account that I have. So it was lowered. I was about to leave the program.

Dear Gladys,

We appreciate you. Glad the issue was resolved. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt:)

Original review: March 1, 2019

No doubt, excellence service, always very kin, trying to solve the issue that I had. I'm very happy with you guys. We was solving together due dates on the creditors, in order to prevent negative reports to the credit history.

Dear Freddy,

Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

The one I spoke to just a little bit ago I can't remember his name but he was very nice, listen to my questions, answered my questions and it's a wonderful person to talk to, very polite and understanding in the phone conversation, was very pleasant.

Dear Cathleen,

We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

The representative was patient, friendly, organised, and above all very helpful. He completed my requests as needed, including updating my home address and payment plan. While I was not in a rush to get this request completed, his computer was running slow. The representative kept me informed of where he and the computer was in the process. Thank you! (Also, he has a fantastic announcer/narrator voice!)

Dear Stephanie,

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

The agent was very professional in his manner and phone ethic. My questions were answered in a polite fashion. We all resolve. Thank you ok. I pleased that I am working with your group. I sure it will be a continued great experience.

Dear Laurie,

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Very please with the response time and detailed conversations I've had with Claudia ** and Brian out of south Florida in customer service just now - both exceptional reps and would highly recommend others for this program and recommend these reps.

Dear Kaitlyn,

We appreciate you and we appreciate the recommendations. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service is very gratifying. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Young man named Shaun, was very helpful and patient with me and he in answered my questions and also explained different things that would also help me as I go through this debt reduction process. Thank him so much for his help and patience.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

We appreciate you, Patricia! Welcome aboard! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very pleasing. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

The lady I spoke with was wonderful and very understanding with me not able to make a payment right away as I'm on disability. I hope to have all of my bills paid off soon and was also wondering if the monthly payment could be lowered as the balances are going down? I would really appreciate it as I don't get a lot being home. I would recommend Consolidated Credit to whoever needed assistance. Great company and I appreciate every one of you.

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. With regards to lowering your monthly payment please reach out to our client services department. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Thank you also for the recommendations :)

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Your agent was extremely courteous and professional. I will definitely recommend your company to others. Thank you for all your assistance during a difficult period in my life! With your help I saw light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

Dear Valerie,

It sounds like you’ve completed your debt management program. If so Congratulations! Woohoo! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that your debt management program yielded the intended results and that you see 'light at the end of a very dark tunnel' is very gratifying. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Thank you also for any recommendations. Cheers!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I am at the end of paying off my credit card debt. The person who helped me the most was Mona. She always kept track of where I was in terms of my payoffs to all 10 companies. Thank her again and again.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Sandra! Woohoo! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that your debt management program yielded the intended results of freedom from high interest rate credit card debt is very gratifying. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. We appreciate you! Cheers!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Every question was answered professionally and with care. She was able to explain in great detail giving me a good understanding on how it all works. Thank you so much. I appreciate all the help and professionalism you offer.

Dear Aubrey,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I am happy I discovered this company. They assisted me to consolidate my credit cards which will enable me to pay less on these cards each month with less interest. This means I can pay these bills off early & eventually increase my credit score which is my goal. The staff is very helpful answering all my questions in a way that was easy to understand. I will be able to call or email this company with any questions I might have. The staff are very kind & truly communicate.

Dear Linda,

We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work :)

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I am very pleased with the services I have received from your company. It's all been a positive experience for the several years I've been doing business with Consolidated Credit. I received assistance today's date, 2/20/19, from your Representative named Jimmy. I needed to update information for all my merchant accounts. He was very professional and polite and extremely helpful. My questions were all answered properly and he made sure he could solve all my concerns. I thank you very much for your continued professional manner.

Dear Gloria,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work :)

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Brian did a good job touching base with me about the program. He went over important information and asked if I had questions. He was able to answer my questions. I am satisfied with my service. Thank you for contacting me.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Nikki! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service is very gratifying. We thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

The representative I spoke to, Julie, was very helpful and resolved my issue. I had called the creditor earlier in the day and after 45 minutes, I was given inaccurate information and told to call Consolidated Credit, so I did and Julie called Credit One with me on the line and was able to get the correct information, get a late fee waived, and help resolve my issue.

Dear Danielle,

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My experience As a consumer was wonderful. The associates were knowledgeable and friendly. I have and will continue to recommend your company to my family and friends. Keep up the great work. I am especially happy about the no prepayment penalty that your company provides.

Dear Cathy,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Thank you also for the recommendations :)

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information