4.9(1,880)

About Consolidated Credit

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Credit counseling services
    • Nonprofit organization
    • Free resources and information
    Cons
    • Only works with unsecured debt

Stars Rating

• 91%
    • 7%
    • 0%
    • 0%
    • 2%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit?
      Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed March 25, 2024

The process was fast and simple. I am satisficed with the service. I am very happy with the help I'm receiving. I will recommend Consolidated Credit to anyone who need help. I will try not get into this mess again. Thank you Carey ** and R. ** for your help. Thank you and GOD Bless.

Hi Rebecca,

Our teams try their best to make our process convenient, supportive, and effective and it's a treat to hear your experience reflects that! Don't forget that we're available if you have any questions in the future or want extra help. If you ever recommend us to anyone, tell them to call 877-987-3337. You can also stay connected with us on our social media accounts: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 5, 2024

CCS started out with a few issues. The payments they made to a few of my Credit accounts was Late, thereby Hurting my credit. I was extremely upset. But, since then, they have been making payments on time. I thank them for their continued professionalism. I only wish some more of my creditors would have let CCS help. Steven **

Hi Steven,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We regret that there some initial errors - while our teams try their best the background financial process necessary to begin our program are complex and occasionally do not go as smoothly as we would like. We also try our best to work with as many creditors as possible, but ultimately it is up to them on whether they are willing to enter into an agreement. However, we are glad to hear that since then things have been working smoothly and support has been able to provide you the help you need! If you ever have additional questions or need extra help in the future, our client services team can be reached at 877-201-7780!

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2024

Everyone I have talked with were very kind and helpful. Each have knowledge of my account to assist me with my questions. I appreciate being part of Consumer Credit and I am finally getting to see true progress with my credit card debt. I would highly recommend your Company to my friends and family. Thank you for helping me with my credit card debt.

Dear Melody,

It's a treat to know that you received the consistently great experience we strive to deliver. We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your financial journey and are happy you're seeing real results! We'd love it if you did recommend us to others - tell them to give us a call at 877-987-3337. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and everywhere else: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2024

Thank you for always being pleasant, taking your time when answering my questions, and for giving me peace of mind while my debt was being paid off. It was so much easier going through this program and getting the help and guidance I need to eliminate my debt.

Sincerely

Joy **

Hi Joy,

It's our pleasure to provide the high level of service you deserve. We're happy to hear that our program reduced some stress and gave you a partner in your journey. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2024

Helped me navigate through a Western Union transfer for the first time and made it a very easy process. Congratulated me for paying off my balance and was overall a very positive and helpful person. Took only about 10 minutes from call to finish, very quick process with a short wait time

Hi Talor,

Congratulations on paying off your balance! We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your financial journey and are very glad to hear you received the prompt, helpful service you deserve. Thank you for sharing your experience! If you ever recommend us to anyone, tell them to call 877-987-3337. You can also stay connected with us on our social media accounts: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2024

Called about Credit One update. That was very nice. I paid the bill and we are done. Consolidated Credit has been a pleasure working with them. All the staff have been great to us and always have been polite!! If and when I need I will be calling them again.

Hi Bruce,

Congratulations on getting this paid off! We're always so happy to see our clients graduate and move on to their brighter future. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in this journey! If you’ve been happy with our service, please consider referring us to family and friends. Tell them to give us a call at 877-987-3337.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2024

They have been extremely helpful getting rid of the high interest. Without them I would be spending the rest of my life paying off these cards due to the high interest. They are very easy to work with. Everyone is very knowledgeable and courteous. You don't feel like a loser or someone that just can't handle the bills.

Hi Pamela,

We're very happy to be able to reduce the burden of interest and help you reach your goals faster. It's also great to know your counselor treated you with the respect and empathy you deserve! Thank you for sharing your experience. If you ever recommend us to anyone, tell them to call 877-987-3337. You can also stay connected with us on our social media accounts: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2024

I am very pleased with the service I have been given and updates I receive. They have helped me consolidate the debt I have had and customer service is very helpful with any questions that I have. I would definitely recommend them to someone else who needed the help like I did.

Dear Sharen,

Effective programs and truly helpful customer service are our goals and it's a treat to hear that's what you received! Thank you for having us be part of your journey out of debt and if you ever do recommend us to others, tell them to call 877-987-3337. We’re here to be your advocate - stay connected with us on our social media accounts: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2024

It is a sigh of relief to be able to avail of CCSI services to consolidate my debts when all my other applications from lending institutions were turned down. This is indeed a fresh start toward working on being debt free. Moreso, I'm interested on the education and financial counseling that they also offer. A great program!

Dear Enrique,

We're happy to be able to assist you in your time of need and we look forward to seeing you achieve your goals! Our teams put a lot of effort into our educational resources and financial counseling and hope they can make a difference for you. Thank you for sharing your experience and having us be part of your journey.

Price

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2024

I'm really glad my friend tell me about this. No I can have a peace of mind, I don't have to worry about high interest. Not be able to make my payment. I can take my time and make my payment on time. I'm glad I did find this program.

Dear Tracey,

It's great to hear a friend recommended us to you and we're so happy to help you as well! We're pleased to hear we've made paying down your balances easier and have reduced some of your stress. We're always available if you have any questions in the future or need extra help. If you recommend us to family or friends, tell them to call 877-987-3337. We’re here to be your advocate - stay connected with us on our social media accounts: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Jan. 7, 2024

Consolidated has helped me get a handle on my bills and improve my credit score. It saved me a lot in interest and years on time. By combining all of the payments into one it is much easier to manage. Thank you for helping me get my credit back on track.

Dear Laura,

We're happy to hear about your success on our program! Thank you for sharing your experience and choosing us as your partner in achieving your financial goals. If you’ve been happy with our service, please consider referring us to family and friends! Tell them to give us a call at 877-987-3337. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and everywhere else: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2024

I feel respected when I call for information about my account. The employees I have spoken with are the greatest not only with their knowledge and willing to go the extra mile to help with a problem, and they do it with respect to the customer. I have referred a friend and that friend also tells the very same about the employees.

Dear Donald,

We appreciate you sharing your experience and having us be part of your journey out of debt! It's a treat to hear you have consistently received the helpful and respectful service you deserve! Thank you for referring us to your friend, these personal recommendations mean a lot to our team and help others as well.

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2023

These people are all about helping you out of a bad situation. They are always extremely nice and friendly (even when your bank takes funds out before deposits!). They are constantly checking to make sure you are good. And ensure you are happy with the work they are doing for you and your family. Thank you very much!

Dear Deana,

We're delighted to hear that you've been receiving the helpful, friendly, and consistent service that you deserve! Thank you for having us as part of your journey out of debt. If you’ve been happy with our service, please consider referring us to family and friends! Tell them to give us a call at 877-987-3337. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and everywhere else: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2023

I have been using CC for about two years. I came to them with much unmanageable debt, and feeling mentally stuck. CC was quick to take my debt, and put me into a manageable payment so I could get my life back on track. I am grateful for this program. I try to recommend it to anyone who mentions they may be drowning in debt. CC provides a real solution for our problems.

Hi McKinnley,

It's delightful to hear we were able to provide you real help over the last couple years! We applaud you for sticking with the program so far and look forward to seeing you graduate debt-free. Thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit and allowing us to be your partner! If you do recommend us to others, tell them to call 877-987-3337. You can also stay connected with us on social media: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

PriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 7, 2023

Consolidated Credit Solutions was recommended to me by a friend. They are courteous and respectful. They have gotten me out of a financial pickle on three occasions and saved my bacon. Best of all, I can pay off my debt in a timely and reasonable manner without high interest and fees. Life is easier now with the help of Consolidated Credit Solutions.

Hi Theresa,

We appreciate the chance to help you achieve your financial goals! We're happy to hear you were recommended by a friend and that we've been able to provide direct assistance on multiple occasions. If you’ve been happy with our service, please consider referring us to family and friends! Tell them to give us a call at 877-987-3337. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and everywhere else: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Reviewed Dec. 7, 2023

At this time I am very glad to be with Consolidated Credit Solutions. They dropped my percentage rate quite a bit. To the point of almost 50 bucks a month. So excited. Very nice people who actually care about my goal of getting Credit score back to the front.

Dear Lynn,

We're happy to be part of your journey out of debt and are glad to see you're already seeing benefits from the program! Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know you've also received great customer service. If you recommend us to family or friends, tell them to call 877-987-3337. We’re here to be your advocate - stay connected with us on our social media accounts: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2023

Consolidated Credit has been great so far… Excellent customer service with great representatives! I highly recommend Consolidated Credit when it seems like the best place to turn to… That has been my experience! Thanks to consolidated credit, my direction is strengthening! I recommend this to people who are having a hard time with debt!

Hi Jennifer,
      Thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy to be able to help you achieve your financial goals and are glad you've had the great customer service you deserve. Please consider referring us to family and friends! Tell them to give us a call at 877-987-3337. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and everywhere else:

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2023

I have had a very easy and pleasant experience in paying and lowering my debt thanks to your company. Consolidated Credit has helped me a lot. I was able to get an affordable monthly rate to fit my budget and I am just about debt free. It has been a very smooth process since the start of my first call to you guys.

Dear Olivia,
      We're very pleased to hear you've had good experiences with us since the beginning of your program. Congratulations on almost being free of debt, that's fantastic! We can't wait until you officially graduate. We’ve been counseling people through credit challenges for free since 1993! If you recommend us to a family or friend, tell them to call 877-987-3337. We’re here to be your advocate - stay connected with us on our social media accounts:

Customer Service

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2023

Great customer service and Thank you so much. Thanks again. You guys have worked with me through my hard times and I love you guys for it. Thank you so much. I am waiting for some accounts to go down a bit so I'm just being patient. That's it and will try to keep up on the payments as scheduled.

Dear Andre,
      We're pleased to be able to make a positive difference for you and help you through the difficult times. We are happy to be your advocate and are always available if you have any questions or need additional help! If you recommend us to a family or friend, tell them to call 877-987-3337. Stay connected with us on our social media accounts:

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2023

I started with Consolidated Credit 4 yrs ago with over $14,000 in credit card debt; in 5 months it will be 0. Consolidated credit educated me on spending; managing money and just how to handle finances; after I pay off all debt I would like to do a commercial for them (real testimony).

Dear Charles,

Congratulations on being so close to finishing your program! We're very happy to hear we not only helped find you a program that allowed you to pay down your debt, but also assist you into the future through education and creating good financial habits. We're grateful to have been part of your journey. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2023

When I first started this program, I was skeptical about it...thinking it was another loan program. However after investigating it and talking to your employees I was proven wrong. Your staff did a great job to get me a good program and helped me save a great deal of money. It was enough to allow me to close the account several months early. Thank you.

Hi Michael,

It is great to hear that you were able to pay off some accounts early, that is a great result! We appreciate the opportunity to help you and make a positive difference in your finances. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2023

Great so far, I will comment again once it begins. It is now just the beginning. It will feel great to be out of debt, so hoping that this program is everything that I am hoping that it is. It is nice that programs like this exist, if everything is as told to me, I will help spread the word to all my family and friends if this program works for me.

Dear Connie,
      We appreciate the opportunity to help you on this journey out of debt! Our dedicated teams are always available to provide support, guidance, and as much assistance as possible so do not hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to be your advocate and can switch payment dates if a monthly budget comes up short, answer any future questions you may have, and more.

We look forward to hearing your update and welcome your feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience so far.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2023

Very good customer service! Easy to work with! Relieved a lot of stress for me in getting my bills caught up and paid off. Very polite and caring and would listen to my concerns. Service fees were less than what interests rates were. They were able to save me money in the end by eliminating late fees and service charges. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone have a struggling with their credit bills.

Dear Harry,

We appreciate the opportunity to save you money while making your accounts easier to pay down! Thank you for sharing your experience and we're happy to hear we've made a positive difference for you.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2023

When first enrolling, I was a bit nervous but they explained everything to me and it was straightforward from there. I was informed of everything I needed to know and it was easy to get started. They went over my budgeting and got me thinking of how I am spending and using my money. Now I am fully aware and ready to move on to bigger savings. Thank you!

Hi Kenny,

We understand the importance of understanding financial programs before you get into them and are glad to hear that your counselor took the time to fully explain everything. Congratulations on taking this first important step! We're here to help throughout your journey and are always available if you have any questions or need additional assistance.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2023

All the agents and customer service people at Consolidated Credit Solutions have all been extremely helpful. They explained my options to me in a clear way and helped me choose the best solution for my situation. I finally feel that I will be able to work my way out of debt.

Dear Jennifer,

We appreciate the opportunity to help inform and guide you in your journey out of debt! Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know that your counselor was helpful and experienced. As you go through the program, feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions or need additional help.

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2023

I have been extremely satisfied and have nearly paid my debt off. The people I worked with were knowledgeable and professional, and were a joy to work with. I am glad that I saw the ad and contacted them! It has had a major difference in my life.

Hi Mary,

Congratulations on your progress in the program and almost having your debts paid off! We're very pleased to hear that all your interactions with our teams have been pleasant and professional. Thank you for giving us that call and allowing us to help you on this journey.

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2023

I'm going to be able to pay off some creditors much sooner than I would have if I had tried to do it on my own. Everyone I talked to was professional and friendly and didn't make me feel like a loser for getting myself into the spot I was in.

Dear Ronnie,

We understand life has a tendency to get in the way and it's easier than many people realize to get into a tight spot. We're happy to hear that you received the empathy and high level of customer service that you deserve. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2023

For taking my credit cards that I overspent on all of them and taking control. I spent way too much and went kind of wild with all the new credit cards I received in the mail. Consolidated credit took control of my accounts and took control. I don't know what I would have done without consolidated credit. What more can I say except thank you for all you have done. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Dear Donna,
      It's our pleasure to be able to help you. It's also not always easy to recognize unhealthy spending habits. If you want to work towards having a better relationship with money and especially credit cards, we have a lot of information and educational classes available here: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/

Thanks for the opportunity assist you get on the path to greater financial independence, and thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed Aug. 11, 2023

Customer service is great. Thank you everyone for your service. I remember calling and had Leonardo take my call and he explained everything to me starting from my credit report, and explaining the creditors on the credit reports all the way to getting my payments set up monthly to get the creditors paid on time. Again, my gratitude goes a long way with you guys and I am greatly appreciative for that. If I know of anyone, I will definitely send them your way.

Hi Stephen,

We appreciate the opportunity to help you and are glad to hear Leonardo was so thorough and friendly! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

Just wanted to thank and praise everyone for being at the right place at the right time. I didn't want to eliminate my debt but it was too high to manage each month. With the debt consolidation program I can appreciate the help more and pay everyone who helped back what they gave me.

Dear Sharon,

We're thankful for the opportunity help you in this time and are glad our program was exactly what you were looking for! We're also here to be your advocate and are always available if you have any questions or need additional assistance.

Consolidated Credit Company Information