Stanley Steemer

Compare Fire and Water Damage Restoration

Research top Fire and Water Damage Restoration recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

On Saturday 9-9-17 The Muskegon location returned 5 area rugs to my home. I promptly paid the $651.00 and was excited to see my rugs that I expected to look clean, spot free, and fresh again. To the contrary, the rugs had spots, dirt and other unidentifiable matter rolling off several rugs as I pulled them out of the bag. I immediately broke out in tears as I asked the deliverymen what was going on. They were speechless and as surprised as I was. They immediately called their office to report the disbelief of what we were seeing. The girl on the phone was polite and said a manager would contact me first thing Monday morning. He did not, and it took several calls to eventually reach him. He asked if he could come see the rugs later in the week but I insisted it must be today since the smell and unknown debris was causing my asthma to be triggered.

He showed later in the day and agreed with the shock of the horrible work we were looking at. He took several pictures and I let it be known that I no longer trust their work and will pay another company to clean my rugs professionally as I thought would have be done initially. I requested my $651.00 be returned and he stated his manager would never agree to that. He called me the following day to offer a "different employee" be allowed to clean the rugs correctly. Stanley Steamer does not stand by their work or customer satisfaction. I am out $651.00 and may be renting a cleaner and doing the rugs myself. Do not trust their work or hire them if you want professionalism and quality work. Their only resolution was for me to allow another worker to clean my rugs AGAIN! I'm so sorry I trusted them. Stanley Steamer is not customer focused and delivered the most unprofessional shameful work I've ever seen.

They did a lousy job cleaning the carpet. All the edges between wall and floor left untouched. The stairs was soaking wet. Was told it took 8 to 24 hrs to dry but at home was told 24 to 48. Offered scotch hard for 300$ then went down to 200$. Just bunch of liars unprofessional and lousy. Never again, I would done better job with my Hoover steamer. And I did my best to clean the carpet phrase. At the end I want them to get the hell out of my house. S.S is trusted business. So Many companies in the market I should gone with one of them. Any one could not be worse than S S.

I have had kitchen grout cleaned several times, by companies other than Stanley Steemer and always satisfied. This time I called Stanley Steemer in Maryland heights... They did a terrible job!!! Called and complained and was told "too bad nothing we will do... If we come back out will charge you again..." Do not use this company!!! It's a rip off!!!

We recently moved into a home that was previously lived in. The day after we were scheduled to settle on our home, we had Stanley Steemer out of Wilmington, DE schedule to shampoo all the carpets on the second floor (roughly 2k sq ft). The only people that were in our home from the time we first walked into the time we noticed the camera was stolen was myself, my wife, and our 4 and 6-year-old children.

We know for a fact we had the camera because it was used to take a picture of us walking into the house. The camera was left on the kitchen counter the exact area Stanley Steemer had to walk through to get to the second floor. The day after we wanted to take pictures of the kids in the yard and we could not find the camera. We reported the stolen camera to police and Stanley Steemer and they did a so called investigation that was inconclusive. This camera had a memory card in it that contained a lot of sentimental experiences we shared with our children that are lost forever. PLEASE DO NOT do business with them. Stanley Steemer is a rip-off and they hire thieves.

When the Stanley Steemer employee finish cleaning, the employee let me know that the carpet was as clean as they could get. I was convinced that I would have to replace the carpet. Before spending thousands replacing the carpet, I rented a carpet cleaner to be sure that the carpet were unusable. If I would have listened to their employee I would have unnecessarily spent thousands of dollars replacing a good carpet. They only offered to refund the fee for the carpet protection and not the cleaning. I will never use this company and I would not recommend Stanley Steemer to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stanley Steemer?

My experience was awesome!! They arrived promptly at the time scheduled and did a wonderful job cleaning my carpets and my furniture. They were very polite, and my carpets and furniture look great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

We have a light color carpet which we have had cleaned in the past by a different company... not Stanley Steemer... with much better results and more satisfaction. Next day after cleaning I was on the floor with Resolve Carpet Cleaner, removing a few stains the Stanley man did not even get up! The crew did not vacuum first but went right into cleaning. Very few pieces of furniture needed moving, which we discussed. But I did not mention the stack pillows and floor vase in the entry to the living room. I should not have assumed these pillows would be moved, but it would seem like common sense to move them and to clean beside them. At the very least the technician should have asked me what to do about moving the pillows since we did not discuss that side of the room.

Now there is a line of demarcation where he cleaned just to the right of the pillows and not on the other side. This area is right in the entry way and looks ridiculous. Also the crew used our toilet for water drainage but failed to even flush the toilet when they left. They did not reconnect the hose on the front porch which they had disconnected. Very very disappointed with the appearance of the carpet, one day after cleaning. Also there was a new stain in the bedroom which was not there previous to their arrival. Again, I got it up with Resolve Carpet Cleaner, but very unhappy about this. Will Never use Stanley Steemer again.

This is my second time using Stanley Steemer and the experience was horrible. Not on time... 3hrs late. Got the wrong quote from the main office. Technician was rude, and lazy. Looking for an excuse not to do the job.

My parents are in their mid 70's. My brothers and myself chose Stanley Steamer 8-9 years ago because we felt they could be trusted. They'd come out twice a year during these 8 years and Everything was fine until their last visit. The 2 guys that came out were both very unprofessional in their conversation with my mom in talking negatively about the other clients. My mom decided this time to have the carpet in her closet cleaned, her closet is in the back of her bathroom of which she has 3 of, and no one goes into her closet as Stanley Steamers manager suggested.

My parents' gun that myself and my brothers had gotten them for protection was gone but the case was still there, and some watches after Stanley Steamer left. My mom realized after she discovered that the gun was missing, that she had purposefully been distracted by one of the guys and the other one went back to the truck twice... We're getting nowhere with getting Stanley Steamer to replace the stolen property.

I had Stanley Steemer clean my basement carpets. Overall they did a good job and the carpets look a lot better. However, they missed a couple spots that were not noticeable when they were here and the carpets were still wet. When I called two weeks later to ask them to come back and fix it they said they have a 10-day policy and I would have to pay for another service visit to have them come back. I was completely unaware of the 10-day policy which apparently is buried somewhere in tiny type and which I have yet to find. I paid over $200 for a visit that lasted less than 30 minutes and missed their "deadline" by just a few days. I believe Stanley Steemer should stand by their work and not hide behind a hidden policy. Very disappointed.

Had a room and stairway carpet cleaned 6/07/2017. Paid the additional fee to have protectant applied. July 4th while moving a plant upstairs, some of the dirt and water leaked onto the stairway. We attempted to clean up the spill with a Shop-Vac. We did not try to scrub it or do anything else that would cause the spill to embed itself. It stained despite our efforts to prevent it. I contacted Stanley Steamer the next day. I was told the protectant does not prevent staining, it only makes it easier to remove when you have it cleaned again. They offered to come and clean it for another cleaning fee. So buyer beware before you pay additional cost for protectant that doesn't protect.

I scheduled a service for 6/30. Scheduling was great, didn’t ask me as many questions as I would have thought but it was simple. I received my price and while higher than other companies I went with them based on name. A week later I called back to see if I could switch the date but no one answered so I left a voicemail asking for someone to contact me regarding the availability for the different date. I never hear anything so I assume they never got it and that business would conduct on the mutually agreed upon date. Thankfully they sent an email beforehand but apparently they had changed the date without confirming. Fine, no big deal. I call to make sure my sister can be there to let them in since I can’t. I am assured that it's no problem and they don't even need to be there. THIS WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE.

My sister asks before she leaves for them to use soap, they tell her that they don’t do that unless they deodorize so she tells them to do that. As she’s leaving they give her a price 100$ higher than what I was quoted. I call the company inquiring and they explain that cleaning the carpets without it is like cleaning the cabinets with water vs with Clorox so they are charging extra to disinfect. At this point I was annoyed because I thought that carpet cleaning per their website included removing bacteria but I go with it. I have a 4 floor condo with carpet in horrible condition, hence the need for cleaning. They were there, including set up, 45 minutes. My sister observed them doing the floors, i.e. briefly vacuuming the areas. They tell her that it’s hard to see a difference until the floor is dry.

As they are leaving, they can’t turn off the valve to the house. They decide since water is gushing out to simply turn off the water to the house and leave without saying anything. They make it sound like they simply couldn’t turn the knob and to wait for the boyfriend to get home. None of which they communicated to me, the person that hired them. Finally, boyfriend gets home and calls to tell me that the spicket is broken and not simply just not shutting off. I call the company upset and the Customer Service informs me that no manager is available and that someone will contact me at an undisclosed time. Heated discussion and they hang up. I call back 9 times, I have call logs if anyone is interested, and each time they pick up, breath and hang-up.

Thus far in my interaction with Stanley Steemer they have: failed to communicate the right date, barely touched my flooring despite charging me almost 400$, were rude and now I am being hung up on. At this point I am at the house, the floors look like nothing had been done except vacuumed in odd patterns. You can see where they ignored the edges (what I am later told this is normal since they aren’t usually walked on), they charged extra for the stairs and only did the middle (I am later assured that I must be miss-seeing this because of a walking pattern utilized by the guys), the stairs were not even remotely lightened nor did it smell any better despite the 100$ extra charge (I was told I must not understand what clean is).

Finally, a supervisor calls me and condescendingly tells me that the floors are clean and that how does he know that the spicket was broken due to them and wouldn’t have broken while I was using it... good question Pete. I’m not sure of that answer, I just know that it didn’t break while I was using it but while I was paying your company for a service. I sent him pictures and he says from pictures he can’t get a good idea of the job done. What?! I have never been spoken to so condescendingly in my life. He brought up that he's done service for my mother, I still have no idea why he mentioned this. He tried saying that I must not understand clean. He tried explaining it could be bad carpet. He tried a million different ways around the fact that his company did a HORRIBLE job and broke my spicket.

I ask him, as a cleaning company, what is your definition of clean? This apparently was too hard a question for him as he repeatedly said he didn't understand the question. Finally, after arguing about what the definition of cleaning a carpet was he offered to send out a plumber and to resend out a team despite concerns that it wouldn’t do any good since they did it to the best of their ability the first time. I tell Pete that I am putting a stop on my check until both the work and the spicket issues are resolved. He made me feel like I was crazy for doing this. Saying something like, "you have made this very clear and I wouldn't expect any less from you." Emphasizing the from you part, like this was a normal occurrence I should pay for.

I am 28 years old, I am not a child but he definitely made me feel as such. I then have my Grandma call him as I am now upset and offended at how I am being spoken down to. She schedules for them to come out. SURPRISE SURPRISE Pete starts defending their work to her too, never not once has there been any apology for inconvenience, poor work, broken house or being hung up on. She agrees to come out and oversee the work. They were there almost twice the time they were the first time and while not perfect (not my goal) the carpet looked cleaner!!! The flooring while still not smelling what I would expect 100$ worth of deodorizer to smell like, smelled better!!! I’m not sure if it's common practice for them to do a half job when not supervised but I would hope that they would do they work they are paid for especially when called to confirm it is ok for them to be left alone to do the work.

As for the spicket, their plumber wanted to cut a hole in the ceiling to see the water pipe so we declined them doing the work. I had a second opinion and as it turns out an internal mechanism went was broken and a new screw and stopper was put on. (I’m not a plumber, I have no idea the technicalities). Overall not worth spending double to get half the work done twice. Horrible service, horrible workmanship, horrible anything. I will never utilize them again. I have made sure my Mother knows as well, thank you Pete for pointing out to me that she's used you for thousands of dollars worth of treatments. I would have never thought to make sure she sends that business somewhere else. I have images however I cant figure out how to add them, sorry.

The signs were there but since I hoped for the best make me a much-too-trusting-senior. Their online pricing said the price for tile and grout cleaning would be $50 for a bathroom shower but then the quoted price was $309. We asked why there was so much difference in price and was told the $50 was only a guideline for a smaller stall shower and they had no discounts. Reluctantly we told them to go ahead. When they removed their equipment I surveyed the tile and confronted them before they had put their stuff away. They did come back in and agreed that they had not done a good job and did more work. They did make some of it look a lot better but now there was streaking in many places where they still had not done a good job of cleaning. Then they proceeded to tell me where I could buy this cleaner so that I could do the work myself. What a waste of my time and money!

I paid $186 to have Stanley Steemer clean 4 carpets. It took them 45 minutes to do this. They said they moved a bed over to clean 1/2 the room at a time. I offered to move the bed but they said it was no problem. About 2 days later the bed was removed from the home and noticed a large spot and other evidence that the carpet was not cleaned. I contacted the company and a manager came out to look at it and confirmed that the room was not cleaned. I wanted money back but he said he would clean the carpet. He did not refund any money, he just apologized for the job. This is not acceptable. You are a business and know your employees did not do their job. Something more should have been done for the consumer. I will never use Stanley Steemer again. You question how clean the other carpets are. I cannot trust this business ever again.

Just had our carpets cleaned in Tallahassee, FL by Joe. He did an excellent job and the carpets look great! He was not in a rush to get in and out, but took the time not only to do a good job on the carpets, but also to explain things and answer my wife's many questions. I made sure to get his name so we could request him the next time we have our carpets cleaned.

$99.00 special is not $99. 2 rooms & the stairs cost me pretty close to $200. The carpet was left very wet and developed a HORRIBLE smell as it dried. A week later I still cannot walk into the basement without feeling sick about the money I spent to have them stink up my carpet! Worse is that now I will have to pay someone else to come & deodorize and re-shampoo it!

I would LITERALLY give NEGATIVE STARS if that was possible! Absolutely ridiculous! My boyfriend called the 1-800 number and they sent two men the next day to our Daytona Beach Area on LPGA. They were here UNDER an hour and did the living room, hallway and one bedroom and charged $128! He was quoted $99 on the phone and I had to sit here for him while he was at work. Before they started the man with the tablet who did nothing but stand there said "Oh that little area by your kitchen that's a part of your living room is considered another room so it's an extra $29!" Whattt? I have pictures of how small that area is that fits a tiny 2 person table and a dog bowl and how it's literally attached and goes with his living room area. It's NOT an extra room!

I also have pictures of their UNDER 45 minute work of their super fast steam work that's supposedly suppose to take out "95%" of stains! The guy who held the tablet told me it's the best it will get and that he has ** carpets and needs to tell the landlord! Who says that? Doesn't matter how ** the carpets are, you work for a business who claims they can get 95% of stains out the carpets. Well let me tell you, my boyfriend has rented Rug Doctors and used super cheap shampoos and it may take HOURS to do with ones of those, but he does it once a month and gets the stains out WAYYY better!

I took pictures of their HORRIBLE $128 job and sent them to my boyfriend while he was at work. He called and complained and the lady said she was going to send them back out and that they were done super quick and that's not right. They come back and the same rude guy with the tablet just decided to say "I told you this was the best it's going to look with this crap carpet." I said "Well my boyfriend wasn't happy with the pictures I sent him after you left. You guys made it look worse than it did and it wasn't worth the $128 & the lady he spoke with said y'all were down super quick!" He then proceeded to give me a look and argue with me saying he just spoke with the owner and he was here a good hour. I was here the entire time. It was NOT an hour and they rushed!

He stops arguing as soon as my boyfriend walks in and my boyfriend even said "I have done WAY better myself with a Rug Doctor. What did I pay $128 for?" The guy says "Well, you also use shampoo in those and that's why and we sprayed our best stuff before and even doing it over again isn't going to do anything different." I'm sorry you're a professional overly expensive carpet cleaning business and you're telling me that Rug Doctors do a better job because of the shampoo? So they're better than your steamers and the stuff you spray? Then why in the hell does this business exist if a shampooer is better and does better than what they can do??? Makes NO SENSE!!!

So they go over the carpets again, super fast in the bedroom again and then when he went out to living room where the guy with the tablet and my boyfriend were he then decided to go real slow taking his time like we didn't see him or notice he did the bedroom super quick and with fast motions! Well well well, looky there, going over it again even in the ** way it was done did clean a little better even though they said it wouldn't and I still have horrible pictures of the finished product of their god awful shamefully absolutely horrible work and what $128 pays for in a small apartment/duplex!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND AND NEVER WILL!!! HORRIBLE!! DESPICABLE!! AWFUL!!

Last week I was charged 300+ for cleaning the grout of the kitchen tile (Not a huge area) and cleaning a sofa. When finished, I was left with a sofa with a terrible spot, which was definitely not there before, and also uneven cleaning of the grout. I called them, wrote them and ALSO sent a PICTURE of the terrible spot. Nobody called me back to discuss the matter. I guess if you have a name that people "Recognize" they do not care to please the customer. I hope my friends, family and I will never have such a terrible experience again. I signed a paper for the payment yet a copy was not mailed to me.

On 5 may 2017 Stanley Steemer, Fredericksburg, VA came to our home to clean the carpet. They did a horrible job. When they pretreated the carpet they sprayed the furniture, not just the bottom but all over. The carpet still has stains. They did not put our hose away when they finished the work. I was left laying out all over the yard. They left cigarette butts on the driveway. They broke a lamp. When my husband pointed out the lamp was broken the man suddenly could not speak English. They also did not clean around the baseboards.

When I called the customer service number they put me through to the local office. Laura ** the manager came on the phone. She had a bad attitude. Her men don't smoke, they don't move furniture, the area around the baseboards are always discolored. She said she would look into it and call me Back. She did not. When I called her back she said her men told her they did not break the lamp, and they don't smoke. She was rude and implied that I was a liar. My lamps are no longer for sale. She did not want to replace the matching lamps. She would see if they could fix my lamp. Laura was rude, had a bad attitude and the customer is always wrong. NEVER AGAIN!

Came on time. Rushed job to steam clean tile and grout. $150 sealer was a spray bottle! 1/2 cleaned grout, now two colors beige and dirt. Quoted $520 charged $750. They need to redo. Tile looks ok but grout and spots look terrible. Left no receipt with my wife. You cannot call company direct. They route you to 800 number to protect local "franchise?". All very unprofessional for big bucks!

Totally not worth the money! I had 2 area rugs cleaned 8-12 and 5-7 inches. They charged $100.00 extra for deodorizer. I wanted the hard wood floor done also but they charged for one room and only did around area rugs. The floor looks dirtier than before! Rugs still smell! $420.00. Never again. Thanks for nothing. I will never recommend this company to anyone.

October 14, 2016 we had our carpets cleaned. One of the workmen stole a ring worth approximately $2000. A police report was filed and Stanley Steemer was notified of the theft. We have gotten nothing but the runaround from their representative named Mike. We urge that you do not use them as they are not trustworthy and do not stand behind their actions and will not repay you for the items they steal from you.

Appointment not kept - I was told to expect cleaners 2-6pm. I called at 5:30 and was told they were on the way. I called again at 6:30 and was told they were on their way. I called again at 7:15 and was told that the call was cancelled. This is outrageous.

Stanley Steemer. DO NOT USE. Had carpet and upholstery cleaned by Stanley Steemer. Didn't expect A++++++ service but I did expect some differences in my carpet and upholstery. Carpet looks the same and my beige upholstery couch looks the same. I just wasted my money. Tried to reach them the following day and left message with no luck. Terrible, terrible service.

In short, Stanley Steemer does a quick mediocre job. The first thing the employee kept looking at my art and decor in my home saying he loves my designs which made me uncomfortable. They quickly went through the rooms. They did not lift up any furniture and the carpets didn't look any better than if I did them myself. I would not recommend this company.

Water extraction - On February 28 2017, we had a terrible rainfall here in Chicago Illinois, it was to the point where my sump pump could not keep up with the amount of rain and the frozen ground, not taking in any water. On March 1st we called in our local Stanley Steemer, they gladly showed up with a water team. I was very surprised and happy that they seemed to understand my current situation. They showed up on my doorstep with a team of water extraction experts.

I was happy with the team, however, they mislead me when it came to the billing. Billing for a total of $5680.19! I was shocked, to say the least. I was told several times when asked how much that they would work it out through my insurance company. Never having been in this situation I did believe that they were working with my insurance company to come up with a solid figure. I was told all it would cost me out of pocket was $500.00. Which I gladly paid. I am sorry but when being told they would work it out with my insurance company, I naturally assumed that they would be working with my insurance on a set figure.

When asked several times, How much? I was told, we are not sure. I don't understand this, when everyone else seems to know, I am sure this was not a first time for the company. (I should have stopped the work at that point and thrown them out to the curb, but I trusted the company.) When the carpet was being ripped up and bagged I suggested that it was put on the curb for garbage pick-up which was free, I was told that don't worry that disposal of wet carpeting was part of the service. Well okay then, it should be part of the cost, not $495 extra, which I was billed.

I was billed for fans which did not make sense to me, for one bedroom which was the wetter of the two had only one fan while the dry room had three (both bedrooms are the same in size, minus 2 square feet), and a bathroom (a quarter of the space) that had two. Shouldn't fans be placed based on square footage? Not on where there was open space? Additionally, I was billed for fans that were not running, why? I certainly hope this is not the way you planned to do business.

I was billed for after-hours visit, which was not needed, it was the company's call to come out on the weekend, when all was good for a Friday afternoon. It was their call not mine. I feel that Stanley Steemer took complete advantage of my situation, and neglected to tell me what they already knew, the cost within reason. According to home advisor the cost should have been $600.00 to $3200.00 not $5680.19.

I live in a townhouse, not a mansion. The local company did lower the cost by $500 however that just is not right, when you consider it all. I am looking at a cost of only $4476.56 NOT INCLUDING MY CURRENT $500 payment. Therefore owing only $3943.56, once all is considered, (too many fans, not done by square footage, fans not running yet being billed, garbage costing, which would have been free, cost for detaching a vanity that wasn't attached to anything, etc.). $3943.56 should have been my total cost before my payment of the deductible of $500, leaving me with a payment of 3443.56.

When taking into consideration the following, two holes were punched in my walls (not drilled, damaged) door hardware was to be collected, (only half was collected), a piece of artwork was broken and swept up without a word by the team, and one room was said to be dry, yet was ripped apart. My son asked that the main carpet which was only wet be saved, it was not, (only a single area out of the entire space was ruined). The team did not hear or listen to me or the co-owner my 28-year old son, the customer, they did what they wanted, which cost me thousands. I kindly ask that you look into this matter, for I find it hard to believe that Stanley Steemer does business in this way. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

The technician doing the job was courteous and performed his job well. However, just going over the carpet once with the machine was not sufficient. I had a piece of leftover rug on part of my carpet. Considering that my carpet is only one year old, I feel that steam cleaning should have cleaned the uncovered carpet to match what had been covered. The carpet is in my bedroom, and gets very little traffic - and I had the path I normally walk on covered! I wish I had taken a "before" picture because it would have been identical to the "after" picture.

My carpet was pretty nasty. I called Stanley Steemer to see if they could get it cleaned if not I was going to replace it. Nick was honest saying it won't be perfect but it will look better. I was shocked when he got done. My carpet looks brand new. I would recommend Stanley Steemer.

Would never hire Stanley Steemer again. 2200 Sq foot home charged me 280 dollars to clean 7 areas and stairs. Was done in a half hour and only difference when they left was carpets were wet. Waste of money! Still covered in cat hair from previous owners.

Very disappointed. Not a very good job cleaning my carpet. The covers they have on their shoes are not water proof, so I should have charge for cleaning my stairs and floor. Please people don't ever call Stanley Steemer! They wouldn't move my Bed, Tv, just little stand. I had to move my furniture. Never, ever again. They don't respond to you at all. Not good company!!!

When I used the website to get a quote to clean 3 rooms of carpet and 2 rooms of tiles I got an estimate of $159. I called to make sure I'm not missing any hidden fees and was told by a representative the quote is accurate as long as the rooms are not bigger than 300 sq ft. My rooms are about 250 sq ft each! I was given a time window of 8am-1pm so I took the day off from work just to realize that this was all a big scam. The actual quote was $550. I was told that the quote of $159 is ONLY if the hose of the truck can reach the rooms (what a joke) so if you live in an apartment building or you have a big private house and the rooms are all the way in the back or the second floor and the hose from the truck can't reach the carpet, they will have to use a portable machine and in that case the MINIMUM quote is $200.

Regarding the tile cleaning: the quote is ACTUALLY $1.5 per sq ft so the two small rooms (kitchen and dining area) cost about $250 plus fees for using a portable machine all came out to $500. I think they give you a quote on their website and on the phone by their representatives which is completely a joke to make you invest the time waiting for them and push you to accept their offer. I have lost a day of work waiting for them just to realize this was just a big scam. The company has numerous bad reviews regarding this subject.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

This experienced restoration and cleaning company, with services since 1947, has offices in 48 states. Though known more for their steam-cleaning equipment, they also handle residential and commercial water restoration services.

• On call 24/7: No matter when disaster strikes, you can contact a water removal and restoration specialist on their emergency hotline for advice over the phone of what to do before the crew arrives.
  • Allergy certified: The company has endorsements from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, citing a 94-percent allergen-removal success rate.
  • 15-minute response: The company promises that water removal and restoration experts will contact you with 15 minute of your call.
  • Insurance assistance: One big help in getting life back to normal is that they can work directly with your insurance agent to speed up claim processing.
  • Vehicle specialists: No other company is better equipped to handle damage or cleaning for the unique surfaces in cars, trucks, boats and RVs.
  • Best for Although they do not cover fire-damage recovery, this company is an effective business partner for rapid water-damage recovery and cleaning.

Compare Fire and Water Damage Restoration