1.22/5
Based on 50 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need fire and water damage restoration?

Stanley Steemer

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Feb. 13, 2018

73 Stanley Steemer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Rude and disrespectful to a single woman living alone -They were 30 minutes late, ask to use my iPhone charger so he could call his daughter, they did not have the right equipment to do the job so they asked to use my bathtub to get water. When I told him that I don't like strange people going into my bathroom he became offended and raised his voice at me. By the way, I offered him the kitchen sink to get the water. As I tried to explain to him why I felt that way he cut me off and continued to yell at me. I asked him to leave my home and he continued talking. I had to tell him that I have a gun before he decided to leave. I called the main number but the manager was not available. They told me that he will call me back. In the meantime, my carpet is soaked in some kind of solution. On the hunt for a different company to fix the problem.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

We just move 750 miles to this home. The home had been clean already by the seller but only upstair had pet stains in one room that are not come out. I call the Steemer 800 and quote for $450 for all the service but beware when they came to your house they will add ridiculous amount of money that don't even need the service. They add the same service two or three time on the invoice that service not even require. The guy kept saying give you free this and that but don't buy nothing from them. They even add two of their products into the invoice that I don't even needed and when I said I don't needed they still kept in there and charge me for it. I still felt they scam me big time but that is ok because they lost their business 10 folds because I plan to refer them to my families and friends that are coming to live around the neighborhood.

At the end they charge me over $1500 for their service. 1 Nomad Mat Sale (NOM) $29.95 $29.95. 1 32 oz. Spotter Sale (SPO) $15.95 $15.95. 4 Std Area Protect (4BR) $21.00 $84.00. 1 Entry Grout Seal Color (EN) $75.00 $75.00. 1 Entry Tile Clean (EN) $40.00 $40.00. 2 Bath Room Grout Seal Color (2BT) $75.00 $150.00. 2 Bath Room Tile Clean (2BT) $40.00 $80.00. 2 Std Area Grout Seal Color (DR, KT) $175.00 $350.00. 3 Std Area Wood - Maint. Coat (3BR) $50.33 $151.00. 3 Std Area Wood - Clean (3BR) $67.00 $201.00. 8 Std Area Clean (2MBR, 5BR, ST) $33.62 $269.00. 1 Hall Clean (HL) $22.00 $22.00. 5 Std Area Odor Out Deodorizer (5BR) $19.40 $97.00. 2 Std Area Tile Clean (KT, DR) $73.00 $146.00. 1 Hall Tile Clean (HL) $40.00 $40.00. 1 Shower Stall Tile Clean (STALL) $0.00 $0.00. Subtotal: $1,750.90. Discount: ($175.09). Tax: $3.22. Total: $1,579.03. Payments: Payment Method Amount Visa $1,579.03.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Stanley Steemer came to my home to clean my stairs for 99.00... When they left, I had a bad sour smell coming from my carpet. I called and left messages and no return calls. I received in the mail a "NOTICE OF WORTHLESS CHECK". STATING THEY ARE GOING TO ARREST ME? I stopped payment on the check due to unprofessional practice and breach of contract. How can a company have you pay for a job not done and have a warranty out for your arrest? They are charging a total of 220.00 for their non-services.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

WOW! Extremely disappointed!!! Two guys from Stanley Steemer in Louisville, Kentucky, came out to clean my carpet. First, they acted as if they didn't want to clean my carpet because I was on the THIRD floor. They had to wait for another guy to come out to bring some tape for their hose, so they could run it from the THIRD floor balcony to their truck. Second, As I was going out of the door to go to my truck to run an errand, so I wouldn't be in their way while they were cleaning, I sat in my truck for 5 minutes and noticed one of the guys putting the cleaning hose back in his truck. As I sat there in my truck for 10 more minutes, I received a call on my cell phone stating they were FINISHED!!! I was shocked and surprised. He then ask me for my form of payment. When I walked in my door I said "That was quick!" And the representative stated "Yeah, we have some pretty good solution."

However, I paid him the fee, and after looking at my carpet, there is no way they could have cleaned, deodorized, and put a protective coating on my carpet in 15 minutes, that is what I PAID for to have done...There is no way!!! They didn't even tell me how long it would take to dry, and they didn't even leave the blue nets you put on your shoes to keep dirt off your carpet while the carpet is drying.

This was a POOR, RUSHED, UNPROFESSIONAL and DEPLORABLE job!!! I am extremely disappointed, and I NEVER want them out to my place again. I should have rented a machine from Kroger and cleaned the carpet myself. When a guy came out from this company last year, he did a wonderful job, and it took him over TWO hours to clean my carpet. He explained to me the drying time, what I should and should not do while the carpet is drying, and he left the blue nets to put over your shoes to keep dirt off carpet while it is drying. Stanley Steemer should be ashamed, and the TWO employees that came out should be fired! Their work was horrific. I don't know if they had another job lined up, but they sure wasn't concerned about cleaning my carpet. I will NEVER use them again. I learned a good lesson today!!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Save yourself some trouble- Remember- when you let Stanley Steemer in your house, apartment, office- you have NO IDEA WHO you are letting in your house. BE CAREFUL!!--- Or do yourself a favor and check out some other local, consistent service, or months later you’re like us- out thousands of dollars and tons of time. Ever think what happens if you run into a problem with a company-THIS company? Remember-it just takes one time, the wrong workers and your lives are turned upside down! Here's a hint. If you DO run into a problem with Stanley Steemer they will divert you to a company, CorVel Corporation which states as a mission statement "healthcare management services"... As bizarre as that sounds that's right. What THAT has to do with settling claims against Stanley Steemer is anybody's guess. They will ignore you and figure you will just go away and eventually just drop you.

After several years of terrific service by this location (happy customers), we hired them for carpet-cleaning November 21, 2017. We discovered after they left that one of the workers had deposited debris (sand, sediment and carpet-fibers) in a mini-basement sink. We didn’t realize this until after they left. On Thanksgiving Day, we spent HOURS sopping up water and debris from the basement carpet and a wool rug. We called their Emergency # and explained the disaster. They DID come out (at their expense) and cleaned the carpet and rug. They left heaters and dehumidifiers for a week to try to fix the situation and soak up inches of water. We could not use our kitchen sink, washer, dryer or dishwasher during this time. That sink clogged the main drain of the house.

We had to hire a plumber (not easily available at Thanksgiving), who told us to get to the main drain pipe of the house to unclog. We had to hire a carpenter to tear out the wood-panel behind the sink. The plumber snaked 25 feet of pipe and concluded what we already knew, by sight the clog was due to sand, sediment and carpet fibers. He cleared the pipe. All of this would NOT have been necessary - a complete royal disaster - had it not been for the actions of the SS worker. We shook our heads all during this disaster in complete and total disbelief. How anyone could be so stupid... didn't ask permission to use the sink when viable alternatives were available and didn't say a word to us about it.

The credit card company (after affidavit and due diligence) credited back to us that charge but in the meantime we are stuck with thousands of dollars in bills for a plumber, carpenter, extra electricity for their high-energy gear running 7 x 24 for a week and also painter to paint the panel that had to be sawed to attempt to get to the main drain and walls from the water stains. The SS Braintree office dumped us onto another company Corvel and did not return calls, emails, etc. We placed a complaint with the MA Better Business Bureau which was transferred to the BBB of Ohio. That BBB office has not received a response from SS. We placed a complaint with the MA State Attorney General office and THEY have not had a response, either and we may have to sue them. DON'T WALK-RUN FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH STANLEY STEEMER!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stanley Steemer?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I had Stanley Steemer clean a sectional sofa. The technician did a horrible job. He hardly put any water on the sofa and was not going to clean my ottoman which was part of the couch. He said he could not get a small stain out that was on the back of the pillow because he said it would rust the springs if he used water. After I challenged his logic he took a little water and wiped it and the stain came out. After he was finished as I inspected his work. I noticed something white sticking out the back of the couch and asked him what it was. He replied it was material to the couch, after I challenged that he looked again and it was a dirty sock which proves he did not do a thorough job.

To add insult to injury he pulled the dirty sock out and sarcastically asked me did I want the sock. Before he got started on the job I explained that I purchased the Sofa second hand at a thrift shop so why would I want a dirty sock that did not belong to me? I immediately contacted the manager of the Company and reported my dissatisfaction. The couch was dry to touch in some spots and he said he couldn't add too much water or the couch could be damaged. I was charged $218.00 which included Scotchgard and I was very disappointed with the work and the attitude. Another service they provided was cleaning my carpet. I had 3 black stains they could not get out the carpet. I took some Dawn dish soap and a little elbow and the spots came out. I will not be using their services again. I will rent my own shampooer and save some money and hassle.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

$500 to clean our carpet and the $99 Bissell does a nicer job. After the technician (1) went through our 2,000 sq ft of carpet, in approximately 45 minutes, I bought the Bissell and redid the floor. He wasn't even going to move a chair until I asked him to! A total waste of money and a terrible experience.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I was very disappointed with poor cleaning of my couch and sofa. First thing the technician said was I needed deodorizing. I guess to upsell which I did not want. I found the cleaning to be of poor quality. The technician cleaned a three cushioned couch in less than 10 minutes. The back of the couch felt dry and I had to insist that he clean the seats of the couch again since they quickly just go over the area first, they say, with cleaner then quickly, I guess, with water. The same with the two cushioned love seat. I could have done a better job by renting a machine from the grocery store. So they spent 20 minutes on cleaning which to me the three cushioned sofa should have taken 20 minutes. Poor quality of work and when you do not want more services they seem uninterested in doing a good job. I will never use them again. They overcharge for poor cleaning.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

This past summer I purchased a year contract agreement with Stanley Steemer which gave me 4 more cleanings of carpet in 4 rooms for the next year. I prepaid the amount and was looking forward to a great experience. They came 3 weeks ago and cleaned my carpet and tile which was great but when they arrived they cut the corner of my 3 car driveway and tore up a 4 foot section of my yard. I found this myself when I went to get my mail and asked the service tech who apologized and said he "forgot" to tell me. I told him it would need to be repaired and he said the company would call me right away.

One week later I still had not heard from them. I called and was told they would come the next day to repair and no one showed or called me. I called again a week later and again was told they would come the next day. Still no show. Called again and reported it to the Headquarters customer service and received no callback. Called again and they took all my information again and said I would receive an email and a phone call and still have not heard anything.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I previously used Stanley Steemer earlier this year to clean my carpet so I created an account with a detailed profile (where I live, parking, floor, etc.). I was quite satisfied with the first job so I arranged for another carpet cleaning on the Saturday before Thanksgiving because I was hosting family from out of town this year. I signed into the website and scheduled the appointment and was given a 2:00-6:00pm timeframe on the day I requested. The techs didn't show up until 5:00pm without the correct equipment and after much back and forth, they were unable to clean my carpet then had the NERVE to say I didn't tell them that I lived on the 5th floor so they'd need a portable. Can someone please explain to me the purpose of creating a profile with all of that information and signing in to schedule a cleaning where all of that detailed information is linked to your profile if Stanley Steemer doesn't use it???

So I was left with the tech telling me they couldn't complete (sorry not even start) the job and they were booked but could schedule a cleaning for Wednesday before Thanksgiving. That was not helpful to me at all as I had company arriving on Monday. I know things happen but what really soured me on the entire experience is no one from Customer Service followed up apologizing for their error and to personally schedule another time. Instead, I received a form email saying, “Sorry you had to cancel” (which I did not) and offering some percentage off if I rescheduled. Needless to say, I did not reschedule nor do I intend to use them for future cleanings, I've already gone with another company. There is no excuse for poor customer service at any time!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Stanley Steemer came to my house to clean 2 rooms, they said they would put carpet protector on for 35.00 total, after they completed the job they changed the price to double of what they quoted, I had no intention of getting the protectant. My carpets did not look any better after they were finished, all the spots were still there. I called the company to complain and the woman was very rude and would not listen, told her I wanted to talk to a manager, to this day nobody has ever called me back. I will never use Stanley Steemer again, they are dishonest rude people that con you into overpaying. Do yourself a favor and call another reputable company.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Crew cleaned 1 bedroom and charged me for cleaning 3 bedrooms. Did poor job on 35 steps, did not do each step entirely (top and bottom) of each step. Did not honor $99.00 special as advertised. Charged a total $258.54. Tried calling Stanley Steemer, representative very hostile. Never again!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Had a carpet cleaning service scheduled and they wasted our family's entire day waiting for service. My husband called several times to make sure they were coming and all was on schedule. He spoke with several customer service agents and got 100 different stories. In the end they showed up 5-6 hours later, not apologetic and did a horrible job cleaning. Will never ever use them again.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I described the areas to be cleaned and told them I had a coupon that came in the mail. I was quoted $124 after the coupon. Workers arrive and tell me $159 is the minimum and I can't use the coupon. I stayed home, moved things, and don't like to play games! The office called and said it would be $124. Too late. I'm done!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Hard sell for cleaning package. I purchased one and asked since I now have less carpet in my home if I could use some or even all of the cleaning package to have some cleaning on my couch and chair. Manager said it would be up to service person. Kid (who stunk up the room he was in) although I didn't mention this to him; didn't want to do it, he wanted to sell me more furniture cleaning! Considering the cleaning results from past experiences and the costs involved I didn't want to buy yet another package for couch cleaning. I called and talked to manager who was home sick! He too wanted me to buy yet another package for cleaning. It is clear the customer isn't the important factor in this business, it is the sell of packages for cleaning! I am going to try other cleaning options after my package is used and never again Stanley Steamer!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I had Stanley Steemer clean my two couches. They looked amazing and did a very thorough job. However, they also did a very thorough job of going through my bedroom, my bedroom walk-in closet and my bathroom cabinets (my couches weren't in any of those places). They also helped themselves to my Halloween candy. As a police officer. I take my safety and privacy very seriously. I will never use them again.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I paid to have my ductwork done and they were supposed to come back and do cleaning and they refused, saying the parking situation was bad and that it was not in their best interest to do any more work. The duct cleaning charge was double what I was told and I paid it. Their credit card machine did not accept my card. They called they second day and I gave them the same card, which went through easily. They actually had quoted me $409 but since they did two furnaces I corrected them and paid them double... I am an honest person.

I had originally scheduled them to come out a second time, since they missed the first one but the assistant manager refused to come back as promised. While I understand any company can refuse service, their incompetence when parking and getting not one but two tickets at a spot I specifically told them not to park after 4 pm is not my fault, and neither is having to wait for an appointment that never came. I had used them before but sadly, they burned their bridges with me. The manager offered to discount $150 from future duct work but no thanks. I will find a company that says what they mean and means what they say. Very disappointing.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Had Stanley Steemer come out to clean my carpets and stairway, am very dissatisfied. The area between the carpet and wall in the stairway remained dirty & untouched, and I was told that I should take a small brush and scrub all the stairway edges, as the dirt/staining was due to poor air conditioning circulation and those edges needed special handling. I pointed out that my air conditioning unit was brand new and it couldn't possibly be causing dirt to accumulate on stairway edges, that it was simply wear & tear dirt.

All of the rugs in bedrooms & stairway dried with a strange striped design and I had to call Customer Service to have them come out again to redo. A second cleaning did not resolve the problem and the reason I was given was that my carpet was builder's grade carpet. The crew was more interested in selling additional services (Scotch Guard, deodorizing) than they were in cleaning my carpet properly and professionally. I will never use Stanley Steemer again.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I contacted Stanley Steemer and told them that me NYC coop had strict rules that all work be completed by 5 pm. I was given a window of 12-4:00 pm. At 2:30, I was told they would be at my apartment in half an hour. They did not show up until 4:40 – at which time my super refused to let them come upstairs, given the hour. I took the day off, waiting for them to show up. I have very limited vacation time. Very disappointed. I have company coming this weekend. Unacceptable.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Had Stanley Steemer come because my dog had accident on carpet, urine. There was a little odor. They came and said I needed to have them apply deodorizer along with all the other services they could sell me. After they left the odor was worse. It was different than original odor. I called. They came back and guy insisted if he put more deodorizer on it would fix the problem and he said I’ll put a lot on to make sure.

He put a 5 gallon jug of the stuff undiluted. I called again, they came out and said I needed more deodorizer and that if that didn’t help it was my dog's fault. Every time they came the smell was worse until it was just unbearable. I called again. They never called back. I had 2 other pro carpet cleaners come out over the next couple years to try to rinse it (no more deodorizer), and frequently tried cleaning myself with my steam cleaner. Just couldn’t take it anymore. Smell was horrendous. Smelled like a perfumed porta potty. Mind you it was brand new carpet when they came the first time. I ended up spending 2,000 to replace the carpet. So much better. So save your carpet and your money and call someone else.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Second time using Stanley Steemer. I have a large cream wool area rug that they take to the plant to clean. Last time the experience went fine which is why I used them again. This time they had the rug for 3 weeks and when it came back it had these odd brown stains all over it. The delivery guys called their manager and the manager said, "Bring it back and we'll fix it." I let them know that I had house guests the following weekend and absolutely needed the rug back by Friday. They said no problem. Called on Wednesday to double check and was told yes the rug will be there Friday.

Took the morning off work to get this taken care of and my living room put back together before my house guests arrive. It's Friday morning and Stanley Steemer just called to tell me that there was no way my rug would be ready and that I was misinformed by customer service that my rug would be ready by today. I reminded them that last weekend the plant manager also said the rug would be ready today as they were the ones who gave me back my rug with all new stains all over it. He said, "Well he was wrong too." So after 4 weeks I still don't have my rug back. I still don't know when I'll have it by. And I don't know if the stains they put in it will be removed or if the rug was just ruined.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Had rugs cleaned. Very dissatisfied. We will be calling the company. Guys were very rude. They told my mom that her carpets were very dusty. Anyone that knows my mom knows she cleans and vacuums daily. It was very embarrassing to her. Overcharged her more than what they quoted her. Never gave her a receipt. Told her they didn't have a receipt. Asked for a tip. Should I go on. My parents are elderly and they took them for a ride. Never again!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

On Saturday 9-9-17 The Muskegon location returned 5 area rugs to my home. I promptly paid the $651.00 and was excited to see my rugs that I expected to look clean, spot free, and fresh again. To the contrary, the rugs had spots, dirt and other unidentifiable matter rolling off several rugs as I pulled them out of the bag. I immediately broke out in tears as I asked the deliverymen what was going on. They were speechless and as surprised as I was. They immediately called their office to report the disbelief of what we were seeing. The girl on the phone was polite and said a manager would contact me first thing Monday morning. He did not, and it took several calls to eventually reach him. He asked if he could come see the rugs later in the week but I insisted it must be today since the smell and unknown debris was causing my asthma to be triggered.

He showed later in the day and agreed with the shock of the horrible work we were looking at. He took several pictures and I let it be known that I no longer trust their work and will pay another company to clean my rugs professionally as I thought would have be done initially. I requested my $651.00 be returned and he stated his manager would never agree to that. He called me the following day to offer a "different employee" be allowed to clean the rugs correctly. Stanley Steamer does not stand by their work or customer satisfaction. I am out $651.00 and may be renting a cleaner and doing the rugs myself. Do not trust their work or hire them if you want professionalism and quality work. Their only resolution was for me to allow another worker to clean my rugs AGAIN! I'm so sorry I trusted them. Stanley Steamer is not customer focused and delivered the most unprofessional shameful work I've ever seen.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

They did a lousy job cleaning the carpet. All the edges between wall and floor left untouched. The stairs was soaking wet. Was told it took 8 to 24 hrs to dry but at home was told 24 to 48. Offered scotch hard for 300$ then went down to 200$. Just bunch of liars unprofessional and lousy. Never again, I would done better job with my Hoover steamer. And I did my best to clean the carpet phrase. At the end I want them to get the hell out of my house. S.S is trusted business. So Many companies in the market I should gone with one of them. Any one could not be worse than S S.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

I have had kitchen grout cleaned several times, by companies other than Stanley Steemer and always satisfied. This time I called Stanley Steemer in Maryland heights... They did a terrible job!!! Called and complained and was told "too bad nothing we will do... If we come back out will charge you again..." Do not use this company!!! It's a rip off!!!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

We recently moved into a home that was previously lived in. The day after we were scheduled to settle on our home, we had Stanley Steemer out of Wilmington, DE schedule to shampoo all the carpets on the second floor (roughly 2k sq ft). The only people that were in our home from the time we first walked into the time we noticed the camera was stolen was myself, my wife, and our 4 and 6-year-old children.

We know for a fact we had the camera because it was used to take a picture of us walking into the house. The camera was left on the kitchen counter the exact area Stanley Steemer had to walk through to get to the second floor. The day after we wanted to take pictures of the kids in the yard and we could not find the camera. We reported the stolen camera to police and Stanley Steemer and they did a so called investigation that was inconclusive. This camera had a memory card in it that contained a lot of sentimental experiences we shared with our children that are lost forever. PLEASE DO NOT do business with them. Stanley Steemer is a rip-off and they hire thieves.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

When the Stanley Steemer employee finish cleaning, the employee let me know that the carpet was as clean as they could get. I was convinced that I would have to replace the carpet. Before spending thousands replacing the carpet, I rented a carpet cleaner to be sure that the carpet were unusable. If I would have listened to their employee I would have unnecessarily spent thousands of dollars replacing a good carpet. They only offered to refund the fee for the carpet protection and not the cleaning. I will never use this company and I would not recommend Stanley Steemer to anyone.

Original review: July 28, 2017

My experience was awesome!! They arrived promptly at the time scheduled and did a wonderful job cleaning my carpets and my furniture. They were very polite, and my carpets and furniture look great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Original review: July 22, 2017

We have a light color carpet which we have had cleaned in the past by a different company... not Stanley Steemer... with much better results and more satisfaction. Next day after cleaning I was on the floor with Resolve Carpet Cleaner, removing a few stains the Stanley man did not even get up! The crew did not vacuum first but went right into cleaning. Very few pieces of furniture needed moving, which we discussed. But I did not mention the stack pillows and floor vase in the entry to the living room. I should not have assumed these pillows would be moved, but it would seem like common sense to move them and to clean beside them. At the very least the technician should have asked me what to do about moving the pillows since we did not discuss that side of the room.

Now there is a line of demarcation where he cleaned just to the right of the pillows and not on the other side. This area is right in the entry way and looks ridiculous. Also the crew used our toilet for water drainage but failed to even flush the toilet when they left. They did not reconnect the hose on the front porch which they had disconnected. Very very disappointed with the appearance of the carpet, one day after cleaning. Also there was a new stain in the bedroom which was not there previous to their arrival. Again, I got it up with Resolve Carpet Cleaner, but very unhappy about this. Will Never use Stanley Steemer again.

Original review: July 21, 2017

This is my second time using Stanley Steemer and the experience was horrible. Not on time... 3hrs late. Got the wrong quote from the main office. Technician was rude, and lazy. Looking for an excuse not to do the job.

Stanley Steemer expert review by ConsumerAffairs

This experienced restoration and cleaning company, with services since 1947, has offices in 48 states. Though known more for their steam-cleaning equipment, they also handle residential and commercial water restoration services.

• On call 24/7: No matter when disaster strikes, you can contact a water removal and restoration specialist on their emergency hotline for advice over the phone of what to do before the crew arrives.

• Allergy certified: The company has endorsements from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, citing a 94-percent allergen-removal success rate.

• 15-minute response: The company promises that water removal and restoration experts will contact you with 15 minute of your call.

• Insurance assistance: One big help in getting life back to normal is that they can work directly with your insurance agent to speed up claim processing.

• Vehicle specialists: No other company is better equipped to handle damage or cleaning for the unique surfaces in cars, trucks, boats and RVs.

• Best for: Although they do not cover fire-damage recovery, this company is an effective business partner for rapid water-damage recovery and cleaning.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.stanleysteemer.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use