4.5/5 (11 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About The Business Backer

The Business Backer is a trusted funding partner that seeks to help small businesses thrive. The Business Backer helps small businesses get the best type of financing for their unique situation. In order to do this, we’ve created a network of partners who offer a variety of funding solutions in addition to our in-house products. The Business Backer is is constantly coming up with better ways to allow small businesses to easily access the best solutions, from bank loans to alternatives, at the best price.

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

The Business Backer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Business Backer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Business Backer?

Original review: June 26, 2016

I was able to start my business and fulfill my dreams because of small business loans and I have been successful. I would recommend it to anyone and received great customer service through the entire project. The application process is not difficult and you will get excellent customer service to help guide you along the way and answer pretty much all of your questions. My loan officer secured an excellent rate for me that I knew would be doable. It's a secure feeling to know that payments are made toward the principal and not just going toward interest payments. There are many online tools to assist the small business owner that can help answer almost any questions. Government sites are excellent help as well.

The Business Backer Company Information