4.45/5
  • 1 star
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Business Backer is a trusted funding partner that seeks to help small businesses thrive. The Business Backer helps small businesses get the best type of financing for their unique situation. In order to do this, we’ve created a network of partners who offer a variety of funding solutions in addition to our in-house products. The Business Backer is is constantly coming up with better ways to allow small businesses to easily access the best solutions, from bank loans to alternatives, at the best price.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 29, 2016

11 The Business Backer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 25, 2016

My experience with Business Backer has been great. They have one of the greatest customer support teams. They are very helpful with loans and getting a business on track. I would recommend Business Backer to the general public, and it's a great idea if you are starting a business, and need a start up loan. The application process is very quick and easy to complete. Every question is asked to your advantage, only to help you get the loan to accomplish what you wish in order to get your business off of the ground. The rates of service are very affordable and easy to accommodate. The terms of service are very fair and just they are very good to make sure that things stay on the right track between business and consumer. The online tools for conducting a business are very helpful when it comes to doing business. Everything is right at your fingertips and are fairly easy to use.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 22, 2016

I think they are great and I want to get to know them more. I love their products and always have. They are very honest and completely open about what I will be getting. I think they are one of the best and they have the history to prove this. I absolutely would recommend them to anyone. They also have never given me false information on anything. You should try them. I love them all to pieces and they are great with everyone.

Original review: July 21, 2016

Easy to use their support, very informative and any issue is quickly resolved by their tech staff. Recommend their services to any whom are looking. The process is really quick and to the point, applications are handled with speed and you're given options if available. Any questions are answered quickly. The rates and terms are reasonably priced depending on what options on the loan agreement. They are always close by to answer any questions. The company's online tools are easy to use and apply, track information and transfer services are very easy-to-use. Would highly recommend to explore.

Original review: July 20, 2016

Very interesting, very good and fast money transfer because it is my best bank. I will like to recommend for all that people that would like to save their money and transfer money to their countries. It very useful for me and my family.

Original review: July 15, 2016

Helpful with information about applying for a loan and rather if not what qualified for a loan, and explained about the terms and condition. Easy to do and they explain what procedures I needed to go through to get started and apply, and told me different way I can apply, plus was very informational. I would rate them high for their customer services. I had to know what is my agreements and term and condition of the loan applying for. Needed more tools to understand different category and search around online to find what right for me. Man this is what I looking for, for help and trust.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Business Backer?

Original review: July 12, 2016

It was an alright experience but it could be a lot better cause the automated system is kinda blah and pointless I'd rather talk to a human. It's was actual quite simple just kinda took forever and ever. I hope no one else has to wait 2 hours for them to come talk to you. Wish it was like 25 mins instead. I'm kinda disappointed at the rates. It's kinda bullcrap. I don't like the terms and agreement part of the application process. It's just that it don't seem legit. The online tools were kinda thorough and easy to use. They're labeled right there for the people to find and use. They're not too small either. They're visible plus they explain really simple stuff.

Original review: July 8, 2016

Customer service was on point. They knew everything about it. Helped me with my sister and when I needed helped I talked to a supervisor and he helped me out a lot. I got a discount. Really loved this. I will tell you why. For one the application process was simple and easy. I had no problems doing it. It went fast. Only took about ten minutes. The rates were very understanding it got to the point and was very easy. I had my sister do hers and she got it in five minutes. When I did mine it took me two minutes to do it. The online tools were very hard to understand I needed help. I could find what I was looking for so I had to call customer service they helped me to find the tools I needed.

Original review: July 7, 2016

They really helped me with everything. I really enjoyed their service and what they have done for me. I seriously recommend you ask for this service. They helped me and I couldn't be happier. It was a simple straightforward process and it didn't cost much. I guess they were tolerable. I didn't really enjoy them as much, but I guess it was alright. The online tools were somewhat helpful, but I didn't use them much. I would recommend use of these tools because some people are slower than others.

Original review: July 3, 2016

I really liked them reasonable interest rates. Customer service was very helpful. No hidden fees. Was very manageable to pay off loan. I would recommend this place to anyone trying to get a business loan. The application process was a little confusing and very long and tedious. However I would still recommend this loan because it is very helpful and one of the best out there. Its rate and terms are very reasonable. Its interest terms are respectful which is obviously very important for new business owners. It helped me start a business and not lose it. Online tools are simple, efficient and easy to use. Very little confusion on their site. Very straightforward. One of the many reasons I'm recommending it.

Original review: June 26, 2016

I was able to start my business and fulfill my dreams because of small business loans and I have been successful. I would recommend it to anyone and received great customer service through the entire project. The application process is not difficult and you will get excellent customer service to help guide you along the way and answer pretty much all of your questions. My loan officer secured an excellent rate for me that I knew would be doable. It's a secure feeling to know that payments are made toward the principal and not just going toward interest payments. There are many online tools to assist the small business owner that can help answer almost any questions. Government sites are excellent help as well.

The Business Backer expert review by Barbara Friedberg

The Business Backer was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Blue Ash, Ohio. They have financed businesses with more than $4 million. The publically traded company offers several types of funding, including equipment loans, working capital, lines of credit and traditional loans.

• Quick application: The application process for funding from The Business Backer takes less than five minutes. Interested consumers can fill out an application online or by phone.

• Qualifications: The basic qualifications for a business to receive funding are listed on The Business Backer’s website. The company considers the unique situation of each business in addition to its yearly profits and the owner’s credit history.

• Learning center: The Business Backer website has a wide variety of resources for anyone interested securing financing for their small business. The Learning Center portion of the website has free webinars, business news, blog articles and a free ebook.

• Traditional capital: Business owners can work with The Business Backer to access loans from other sources. When appropriate, the company connects customers with the best traditional capital source to meet customers’ needs.

• Revolving lines: The Business Backer lets customers who are still repaying an earlier loan apply for additional funds without refinancing their pre-existing loan. They call this a revolving line, and it allows customers to access more capital without paying fees associated with the first account a second time.

• Best for: The Business Backer caters to small and medium-sized businesses, offering several financing options.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg