Find a Business Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

3.4/5 (13 ratings)
Find a Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Expansion Capital Group

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Expansion Capital Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expansion Capital Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expansion Capital Group?

Original review: July 7, 2016

Not really helpful, rude when calling to ask about increasing my loan/extending it. I tried to be nice, however they did not seem to respond to me very well. The application took a really long time and made me write down a lot of things I did not think were necessary. I would hope another company respects privacy more than they do. Their rates were probably one of the only good things about them. They generally stayed flat and did not fluctuate. I wish I could say the same of their customer handling though. The online tools were misleading and were not satisfactory. They were hard to get around and didn't fulfill my needs quickly enough. Clumsy at best.

Original review: July 3, 2016

Good support. They have great customer support and I've never had issues with them. I like their service better than other I've gotten. Process was quick and easy and I would recommend it. Would be great if they could automate more of the process. Would be great to be able to upload more of the stuff quickly. They had some of the best rates around. Super competitive rates compared with others. The online tools was great but would like it more streamlined and more intuitive. Automation more if it would be great as well. Would definitely recommend.

Original review: June 26, 2016

Great customer service. They answered all my questions I had and helped me with my business loans. Thank you very much for helping me with my business loans. The application process was fast and simple and I got things in a day and was able to do my chores for the rest of the day. Super fast service and super slow customer service. Read the rate and terms carefully just so that you know what you're doing. A lot of people don't like to read it but it's important. Make sure to take your time and read all 1 thousand pages. The online tools are great to help me navigate on the site and such cool tools to help you with your business loans and it's just cool and dandy.

Expansion Capital Group Company Information