Expansion Capital Group

Compare Business Loans

Research top Business Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

It is like they seemed to anticipate my specific needs and they were determined to meet or exceed them. They were very thoughtful and thorough and friendly and made the process as hassle free as possible. I would recommend them if asked. The application process overall was very quick and easy and even seamless process in my opinion and I think it made the whole experience that much better. I think they have very competitive and even fair rates and terms. Any company can do better with this but you usually get what it is you pay for. With the little bit of interaction I had with their online tools I was very satisfied and I think the tools they offer are very up to date and helpful.

They offered excellent customer service. They helped you to go through every fine details and even help you to fill out the forms electronically. I was so comfortable doing business with them, they can be highly recommended. You can trust them, they are confidential. Record time business deal. The process was swift and easy. No delays and hold up. You can actually get out of there in record time. They are extremely helpful. No long wait, you are attended to almost immediately. The customer service representative, very friendly and helpful and courteous.

Affordable rates and manageable terms. HASSLE FREE. The terms are understandable, affordable and not pressuring. Rates are next to none. Very competitive. Online tools are easy to use. Straight forward like easy 1, 2 3. A no brainer. They make it very user-friendly. Even if you are not computer literate, you could actually carry out your transaction because they made it possible and so easy for dummies to understand. If I were to rate this from 1 - 10. I would give it a ten.

Helpful knowledgeable courteous professional very nice and clear individual. They assisted me through out the entire process. Even followed up with a courtesy call. Although the customer service was great this process needs to be streamlined to facilitate smoother application processes. The rates and terms were comparable with other lenders. It was hard decision to choose but overall for my needs, I found just what suited my goals. So I am very satisfied with this company. Their online tools were sufficient for my needs.

The customer service was excellent. Great help at every step. They helped with all aspects of loan process. Answered all my questions. Application process was very easy. I was very happy with the whole process. Calling with questions was quick and easy. I was very satisfied with rates and terms. The people explained everything to us step by step. I would do it again... excellence is their motto. Online tools are easy. Very helpful and descriptive. You can do anything on there you could think of.

They can help you out a lot because they know you need a loan for your plans and the staff are really informed about everything because what they explain is very simple and it is really easy to understand what they say and you get your loan. The application process was not long because I submitted mine and it took less than two days to reply and I got the money or loan that I needed which was really helpful. The process may vary but for me it took like two days go get a response.

The rates and terms are very simple. They will explain everything that you will need in order to get your loan and they actually help you have a complete understanding on your loan and what the rates might be whether they are high or low. The online tools I don't really much use but what I do know is that they are there to assist you when you need help. I used it once and it helped me solve my problem so yes I do think it is very important to have them so you can look it up and solve your problem fast.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Expansion Capital Group?

Very good, they were focused on what I wanted and really worked to make sure I started a successful and great business. They gave complete information, didn't leave anything out. They wanted to know too much information before I went to meet with them. Once I did speak with them in person everything went well. Did run into a few rude employees. They're a little bit picky. They were very intent on learning a lot of information. Which was fine but I didn't have my business plan all figured out. They had some glitches in the system. Which was super annoying I expected more from them seeing how much I pay them.

Customer service was courteous and helpful. They answered questions that I had and helped me when I needed customer service. Good good good. The application process was straightforward and clear. They helped with any questions that I had and prepared me well for the entire application process. Their rates and terms were comparable to the rates and terms of what other businesses offered. Very satisfied with the terms and rates from them. The online tools were easy to use and useful for me. I liked using the online tools a lot. When I had trouble with the online tools, support helped me through it.

They were helpful. I got denied but was always under impression personal credit and business credit were two different things. But customer support was definitely good, I just have to work on building credit. Obviously dissatisfied because I wasn't approved. Like said earlier I'll just keep working on my credit and or trying to find investors to help me achieve my business goals. Being a single parent isn't always the best for credit. If I would have been approved the terms and conditions would have been very acceptable and manageable. One of the reasons I applied for the business loan in the first place. The online tools were very simple and easy to follow. It made a first time applicant like myself very at ease with the easiness of the tools online.

Not really helpful, rude when calling to ask about increasing my loan/extending it. I tried to be nice, however they did not seem to respond to me very well. The application took a really long time and made me write down a lot of things I did not think were necessary. I would hope another company respects privacy more than they do. Their rates were probably one of the only good things about them. They generally stayed flat and did not fluctuate. I wish I could say the same of their customer handling though. The online tools were misleading and were not satisfactory. They were hard to get around and didn't fulfill my needs quickly enough. Clumsy at best.

Good support. They have great customer support and I've never had issues with them. I like their service better than other I've gotten. Process was quick and easy and I would recommend it. Would be great if they could automate more of the process. Would be great to be able to upload more of the stuff quickly. They had some of the best rates around. Super competitive rates compared with others. The online tools was great but would like it more streamlined and more intuitive. Automation more if it would be great as well. Would definitely recommend.

Great customer service. They answered all my questions I had and helped me with my business loans. Thank you very much for helping me with my business loans. The application process was fast and simple and I got things in a day and was able to do my chores for the rest of the day. Super fast service and super slow customer service. Read the rate and terms carefully just so that you know what you're doing. A lot of people don't like to read it but it's important. Make sure to take your time and read all 1 thousand pages. The online tools are great to help me navigate on the site and such cool tools to help you with your business loans and it's just cool and dandy.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

Expansion Capital Group (ECG) was founded in 2013 and offers financing options to small and medium-sized businesses. ECG has worked with more than 650 types of businesses and loaned those businesses more than $65 million.

• Approval: ECG supports strong businesses, even if their owners don’t have perfect credit. Approximately 60 percent of applicants are approved for a business loan. Those who are approved can receive money in as little as two business days.
  • Scalable: Business owners can apply for amounts ranging from $5,000-$500,000, so applicants can apply for the funds for small and large investments. The business’ health determines how much money an owner will qualify for.
  • Application: Interested consumers can easily apply online. The application is relatively short and requires only three months of bank and/or credit card statements. ECG responds to application within 24 hours.
  • Short terms: Loan terms range from 3-12 months, which might be good for business that need a quick infusion of cash. Expansion Capital Group sets up daily automatic withdraws in small amounts so it is easy for business owners to pay back their loans.
  • Informational resources: ECG’s website regularly posts useful articles for business owners. They publish articles on topics like using social media to promote a business, providing employees with health benefits and industry specific advice.
  • Best for ECG is a good choice for businesses that want to be quickly approved for a short-term loan.

Compare Business Loans