American Capital Group

American Capital Group Reviews

Find a Best Business Loans partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About American Capital Group

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

American Capital Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Capital Group?

Reviewed June 16, 2016

If I ever had an issue, which I rarely did, customer service was pleasant and easy to do business with. They were patient and went beyond to help. I was able to understand all the lingo easily thanks to the rep I was dealing with. Not too long nor too short. I felt that the format was easy to understand and fill out. Terms were quite possibly some of the best I've seen. It filled all the needs I was looking for. No issues with any of the rates and terms. I haven't used much of the online tools, but they were clear and easy to understand. Graphics are looking good and as a visual person, I did not have any major issues.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

They were very cooperative, and friendly. They would answer any question I had thoroughly and thoughtfully. They were quick to respond and I truly enjoyed my experience with them. First off I applied for the loan. Then they looked at my information to see if I qualified and then they got back to me within the next week. I had about probably 5 percent interest and I am being helpful to others with my description of this experience. It was pain free, quick and I got my money fast. I went to their website to apply for the loan and they communicated partially through email and they were clear in their emails what would happen.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

This company has the good customer support. When we contact the bank they provide a good knowledge staff at the office. They provided a good staff feedback and I loved the staff and the company overall. The application process was just as the same as other companies but this took some more long. I had to fill in all the papers with all the options. They had some of the online tools available on their website.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

The customer service is great and were very willing to help me and to walk me through any questions and concerns that I had. They took all my information down and were always fast on getting the information I needed. The application process was a little overwhelming for me at first but the amazing support and customer service helped walk me through each and everyone question. Because my credit wasn't as high as I wanted it to be my rates were a little more than I would thought but they really helped me a lot and walked me through finding terms that I could be accounted for. Their online tools were really amazing and they helped me a lot I could find all of the answers in the facts section, I also found their online tools easy to access and they easily pulled up.

Reviewed May 28, 2016

They are very concerned and look forward to helping you out. Customer support was really helpful. They made sure I got good service and addressed any doubts I had at the time. The application process was very simple. I didn't have to worry about unnecessary errors. Everything was laid out perfectly and was straight to the point. Also didn't use big words, like some. Everything was straight to the point. I didn't have to worry about unnecessary hassles about finding things out. Terms were very descriptive and addressed everything you may or may not had known. The online terms go hand and hand with the site. It makes the use of the site very fluid and efficient. There's nothing that I can see is wrong with the tools, it's too simple for problems.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

I like this company. They have four successful business units working collectively. ACG is able to maintain end-to-end control over all their business activities. Application process is very understandable and very quick. They doing great job and that why I recommend ACG to my friends and family. They use ACG too! Rates and terms of ACG are very high. Before using ACG, I took a look online reviews and their rating. It was high! I chose ACG and now I recommend ACG everyone! Online tools are all very understandable and looks classic. I can use it quickly and I can find everything I looking for. They are made very good site! Good job.

Reviewed March 21, 2016

The customer service listen to me and take their time to help me. They go through the process slowly to make sure I understand everything I need to know before doing anything else. Lastly they always give me the option to choose between the price to make sure I get a good deal. It is very easy to understand because they walk through the whole process with me. I feel very easy the whole time while they do most of the work. The rate is very cheap in price and have a lot of benefit for the future. The term they explain everything to me clearly and slow so there are no misunderstanding for the whole process. They have all the tool I need because it good useful information to help me. It is easy to used them only also and it help me a lot. I can always used the tool anything I want without any problem at all.

Reviewed March 17, 2016

Loan processing was very quick. It required minimal documentation. Interest rates were attractive. Payment method were convenient. Flexible repayment option. Option to preclose with minimal penalty. Option to top up if there is a future need. Online tracking of account status. Received a pre qualification email from the loan institution based on my existing credit history. Contacted the telephone not mentioned in the email provided my social security number and the loan approval - unique id mentioned in the email.

There were many interest rates based on the loan tenure. I selected the one that was for 36 months. The interest rate was four percentage per annum. I have the option to switch to a low interest rate once my credit history get better. I can pay back the emi using my banks online portal. I can register online to view the loan account status. I can switch to low or high interest to online. I also have interest calculator online.

Reviewed March 13, 2016

From the first time I contacted American Capital Group they have been extremely helpful. They were there every single step of the way and even called to follow up with me after everything was done! Amazing service. This was my first time using this business so I was unsure where to start. I email customer service for help and they let me know exactly where to start. It was fast and easy. At first the rates were a little on the expensive side, but they allowed me to change the rates to fit my personal financial situation and it was great. They have a few tools on their website to make it much easier and smooth. I was able to go back if I made a mistake without having to hit the back button on my browser. And they have a chat that is available to me whenever I need it.

Reviewed March 9, 2016

Needs more improvement with customer service friendliness. Make the person they're speaking to feel comfortable and not dumb... Some take it as if it doesn't matter when it really do. Making someone feel low about themselves is not the way to go. It wasn't easy but it wasn't very long either. Just wanted things to be done more so in a smoother manner. Maybe it was just me that got a hold of them on a bad day. Who knows. Rules and regulations are theirs and they can do as they see fit. Who am I to complain about that so I have nothing to say for this. It was cool but once things are paid off in full I know I won't be returning.

Reviewed March 1, 2016

American Capital Group has the best Customer Support! They will always be there to help you out when you need to be! I really enjoy them for real! American Capital has a great application process. It is simple and makes things easy for anyone to sign up and register on their webpage or over the phone. American Capital has really good rates and terms. It is easy to understand and easy to follow. Any questions can be emailed to them and they will contact you. American Capital online tools are great and help you in your daily life! You can use them on your smartphone or online, whatever you wish to do it.

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2016

It was a thorough process which the employees were very helpful in trying to get me approved. The percentage was a little high but something that was absolutely needed. I loved the bank that tried to do what they could. It was an experience I would never forget. The loan is paid back and it wasn't hard at all to get from one place to the other. Thanks for everything. I'm having a great few months after I took out the loan. It is what it is and if I need one again I will surely do what is necessary to get one again from the same bank and same employee.

American Capital Group Company Information