2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.09/5

Are you a sole proprietor?

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Are you a sole proprietor?

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

American Capital Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Capital Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Capital Group?

Original review: June 16, 2016

If I ever had an issue, which I rarely did, customer service was pleasant and easy to do business with. They were patient and went beyond to help. I was able to understand all the lingo easily thanks to the rep I was dealing with. Not too long nor too short. I felt that the format was easy to understand and fill out. Terms were quite possibly some of the best I've seen. It filled all the needs I was looking for. No issues with any of the rates and terms. I haven't used much of the online tools, but they were clear and easy to understand. Graphics are looking good and as a visual person, I did not have any major issues.

Original review: June 15, 2016

They were very cooperative, and friendly. They would answer any question I had thoroughly and thoughtfully. They were quick to respond and I truly enjoyed my experience with them. First off I applied for the loan. Then they looked at my information to see if I qualified and then they got back to me within the next week. I had about probably 5 percent interest and I am being helpful to others with my description of this experience. It was pain free, quick and I got my money fast. I went to their website to apply for the loan and they communicated partially through email and they were clear in their emails what would happen.

Original review: June 9, 2016

This company has the good customer support. When we contact the bank they provide a good knowledge staff at the office. They provided a good staff feedback and I loved the staff and the company overall. The application process was just as the same as other companies but this took some more long. I had to fill in all the papers with all the options. They had some of the online tools available on their website.

Original review: May 31, 2016

The customer service is great and were very willing to help me and to walk me through any questions and concerns that I had. They took all my information down and were always fast on getting the information I needed. The application process was a little overwhelming for me at first but the amazing support and customer service helped walk me through each and everyone question. Because my credit wasn't as high as I wanted it to be my rates were a little more than I would thought but they really helped me a lot and walked me through finding terms that I could be accounted for. Their online tools were really amazing and they helped me a lot I could find all of the answers in the facts section, I also found their online tools easy to access and they easily pulled up.

Original review: May 28, 2016

They are very concerned and look forward to helping you out. Customer support was really helpful. They made sure I got good service and addressed any doubts I had at the time. The application process was very simple. I didn't have to worry about unnecessary errors. Everything was laid out perfectly and was straight to the point. Also didn't use big words, like some. Everything was straight to the point. I didn't have to worry about unnecessary hassles about finding things out. Terms were very descriptive and addressed everything you may or may not had known. The online terms go hand and hand with the site. It makes the use of the site very fluid and efficient. There's nothing that I can see is wrong with the tools, it's too simple for problems.

Original review: March 23, 2016

I like this company. They have four successful business units working collectively. ACG is able to maintain end-to-end control over all their business activities. Application process is very understandable and very quick. They doing great job and that why I recommend ACG to my friends and family. They use ACG too! Rates and terms of ACG are very high. Before using ACG, I took a look online reviews and their rating. It was high! I chose ACG and now I recommend ACG everyone! Online tools are all very understandable and looks classic. I can use it quickly and I can find everything I looking for. They are made very good site! Good job.

Original review: March 21, 2016

The customer service listen to me and take their time to help me. They go through the process slowly to make sure I understand everything I need to know before doing anything else. Lastly they always give me the option to choose between the price to make sure I get a good deal. It is very easy to understand because they walk through the whole process with me. I feel very easy the whole time while they do most of the work. The rate is very cheap in price and have a lot of benefit for the future. The term they explain everything to me clearly and slow so there are no misunderstanding for the whole process. They have all the tool I need because it good useful information to help me. It is easy to used them only also and it help me a lot. I can always used the tool anything I want without any problem at all.

Original review: March 17, 2016

Loan processing was very quick. It required minimal documentation. Interest rates were attractive. Payment method were convenient. Flexible repayment option. Option to preclose with minimal penalty. Option to top up if there is a future need. Online tracking of account status. Received a pre qualification email from the loan institution based on my existing credit history. Contacted the telephone not mentioned in the email provided my social security number and the loan approval - unique id mentioned in the email.

There were many interest rates based on the loan tenure. I selected the one that was for 36 months. The interest rate was four percentage per annum. I have the option to switch to a low interest rate once my credit history get better. I can pay back the emi using my banks online portal. I can register online to view the loan account status. I can switch to low or high interest to online. I also have interest calculator online.

Original review: March 13, 2016

From the first time I contacted American Capital Group they have been extremely helpful. They were there every single step of the way and even called to follow up with me after everything was done! Amazing service. This was my first time using this business so I was unsure where to start. I email customer service for help and they let me know exactly where to start. It was fast and easy. At first the rates were a little on the expensive side, but they allowed me to change the rates to fit my personal financial situation and it was great. They have a few tools on their website to make it much easier and smooth. I was able to go back if I made a mistake without having to hit the back button on my browser. And they have a chat that is available to me whenever I need it.

Original review: March 9, 2016

Needs more improvement with customer service friendliness. Make the person they're speaking to feel comfortable and not dumb... Some take it as if it doesn't matter when it really do. Making someone feel low about themselves is not the way to go. It wasn't easy but it wasn't very long either. Just wanted things to be done more so in a smoother manner. Maybe it was just me that got a hold of them on a bad day. Who knows. Rules and regulations are theirs and they can do as they see fit. Who am I to complain about that so I have nothing to say for this. It was cool but once things are paid off in full I know I won't be returning.

American Capital Group Company Information