4.2/5 (151 ratings)

Endurance Auto Warranty

Endurance Warranty

View Pricing

About olive

olive is a consumer-informed mechanical breakdown coverage provider that seeks to offer a high-quality product at the right time in a transparent manner. Plan holders can cancel at any time or transfer the plan to a new buyer without a transfer fee. olive’s customers are in the driver’s seat when it comes to purchasing options and plan choices, and all rates are locked in for three years. Once you choose your deductible and coverage level, coverage begins the next day with no waiting period. olive is the official auto mechanical breakdown coverage partner of the NHL.

Find Extended Auto Warranties near you

Pros

• Quote and buy online 24/7
    • No robocalls ever
    • No waiting period or inspection

Cons

• Preexisting conditions not covered
    • Vehicle must be 10 years or newer
    • Doesn’t cover some performance cars

Bottom Line

olive provides multiple solutions to cover your vehicle. olive has three plan levels with three deductibles available to purchase 100% online or over the phone. Your vehicle must meet age and mileage restrictions.

olive Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about olive?

Original review: March 20, 2022

The dealership I purchased the car from didn't cover everything that I wanted to be covered on it like the air conditioner and other electronics and Olive does.

olive response
    Hi Brian, thanks for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear after shopping around you obtained your vehicle coverage from olive. Hoping you have peace of mind now that we have you covered. Welcome to the olive family!

Lori from olive

Original review: March 19, 2022

When I signed up with olive, all the questions that I needed answered were answered by the person I worked with. She told me about the different packages and I went with the $200 deductible. My experience was awesome.

olive response

Hello Gary, thank you for the five stars and your review! We appreciate you sharing that your experience getting coverage with olive went well. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 18, 2022

My experience signing up was good. The guy explained it to me and it seemed pretty low pressure compared to what it could have been so that gave me a good feeling.

olive response
    Hello Karl, thanks for your 5-star review! Happy to hear you did not feel any pressure to sign up for coverage. Welcome to the olive family!

Lori from olive

Original review: March 17, 2022

The representative who helped me get the policy was good. He was very clear in telling me what the right plan should be. I had some deductible to lower down the monthly cost. So in case there is a breakage, it's okay to pay a $500 deductible. I just got the policy, and some of the things I liked were the flexible payments option and monthly payments. The coverage was good as well. They were detailed enough.

olive response
    Hello Varun, thanks for the 5-star review. We are glad to hear that you got the help to find the plan that fits you just right. Welcome to the olive family.

Lori from olive

Original review: March 16, 2022

I wish that the description of the policy that I bought would simply say, “We cover everything except this.” But it doesn't do that. It's really complicated. My vehicle is essentially new. It's only three years old. So, the powertrain is still covered for another two years. But I thought, since Consumer Reports won't even recommend the Subaru Ascent anymore, even though we've had no trouble, it seemed to me that it made no sense to spend 1,100 bucks for another three years worth of coverage.

Hello Gregory,

Thank you for the 5 star review and welcome to the olive family! We strive to be fully transparent with our coverage options and appreciate the feedback. Please take the time to review the Terms & Conditions for your policy to see the exclusions listed. In order to protect your personal information, if you have additional questions, we are here to help. Please feel free to give our customer service team a call at (888)654-8348. We are open from 7am to 6pm PT.

Original review: March 15, 2022

I had one thing happen to my car and Olive Auto Warranty covered it no problem. It was easy, friendly, and informative. The dealership contacted them. Olive could give a multi-car discount.

olive response

Hello Aquil, thanks for your review. We are glad to have helped you get back on the road again. We want our customers to have peace of mind with our coverage. Let us know how we can turn your 3 stars into 5 stars. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 14, 2022

Olive Auto Warranty offered a price that I could afford and still maintain the coverage that I would need. And they did a good job of informing me of what it covered as an insurance over a warranty, and what that means. They talked about the different parts and everything that would be covered. And they also followed up and sent me a hard copy. The fact that I have it brings me a lot of confidence that should I need something, I know that I’m covered.

olive response

Hello Bernice, thanks for sharing your experience and the five stars. We are so happy to have you as a part of our olive family! Let us know if you need any further assistance. Cheers!

Original review: March 13, 2022

I learned about Olive and thought it would seem like a good option. When I went out, it was ConsumerAffairs who said, “Hey, by the way, this is who we would recommend.” I spoke with the representative from Olive for a long time, just asking questions. He was personable and very knowledgeable, and he answered my questions. And it felt it would be, “Okay, will this do what I needed to do, which is provide full coverage for my vehicle as needed, and with the deductible?" Of course, I wanted to go with the best service. I ended up signing up at that time. I went to a website and put my information. But he signed me up on the phone.

Original review: March 13, 2022

Warranty companies should explain what they cover and make sure their customer is covered. They should do what you say you're gonna do. Olive sounded good online and I did everything through there.

olive response

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to share this review and what brought you to the olive family!

Original review: March 12, 2022

Olive was one of the companies recommended in California that was available and that was in my price range. I signed up with them online.

olive response

Hello Sean, thanks for the four stars and your review. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 12, 2022

The person I talked to from Olive was really nice on the phone. He answered my questions really well, so I was able to say okay to him. He wasn’t pushy. I felt comfortable enough to ask questions and tell him, “I’ll think about it.” He didn’t make me feel pressured which is really a good thing. He told me what the quote was and asked me what I was looking for. I told him what I was looking for, and he found me a decent price that I was able to afford. It covers the basic stuff that I want to have on my ‘18 Altima.

olive response

Daniel, we are so happy to hear that we have exceeded expectations in a hassle-free, transparent coverage experience. Welcome to the olive family and thank you for sharing your review.

Ctina with olive

Original review: March 11, 2022

I bought out the lease on my car and wanted a warranty on it. I investigated lots of different companies and was getting some really bad feedback. I contacted ConsumerAffairs to see what they recommended and Olive came up on the list. I contacted them and they were wonderful. It was a real change of pace from the others that I had spoken with. I talked to one company and I was asking questions about what their warranty covered and what the restrictions were. The guy hung up on me rather than answer my question. It wasn’t that way with Olive at all. I was pleased with the sales process and the person I talked to. Olive had what I was looking for and they were very helpful. It was a good experience and I'd recommend them to anybody. I signed up with Olive four weeks ago.

olive response

Hello Sally, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and it is wonderful to hear you are pleased. We recognize there are other companies out there and appreciate you choosing us. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 10, 2022

I began my purchase experience on the phone, and the agent was a 10 out of 10. I have not used the service, but having coverage is real valuable.

olive response

Thank you, Tamica, for taking the time to share this FIVE-STAR review and welcome to the olive family.

Original review: March 10, 2022

I decided to try Olive and they were very nice. The young man there was very informative. He was not pressuring me. I like what they present, everything they cover, and the price. I still went to a couple of other warranty places and in the end, I liked Olive's program the best. It was a very pleasant experience buying from them.

olive response

Hello Shirley, we are so glad to hear you looked into coverage with other companies and that olive was suited best for you. Thank you for the four stars. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 9, 2022

They answered our questions and gave us a perfect quote and we are very happy. I would tell everyone I know about them. The person who helped us was knowledgeable and very helpful. She was able to make our warranty to go more than 100,000.

olive response

Thank you for the wonderful review Sandra, we are so glad we were able to provide you with coverage and price that fits your needs. Thank you for spreading the word about us. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 9, 2022

I didn't want to buy a warranty through the dealer that I bought my 2014 Mercedes Benz through. I wanted to see what was out there. I called a couple of places and Olive seemed to be the cheapest with the most coverage. Some of the companies didn’t even offer the kind of warranty or coverage in California. The sign-up process with Olive was very positive. It was pretty fast, which was nice. The plans offered were pretty good.

olive response

Hi David, thanks for the 5 stars and your review. We are proud to be able to offer coverage in California. We appreciate you shopping around and then obtaining your coverage with olive. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 8, 2022

Having coverage is pretty valuable in case I need to use it. I started my purchase online then Olive called me back, and my signing up experience was fine. I would tell friends to check out the other companies and then call Olive and see what happens.

olive response

Daniel, that is excellent advice to give your friends! We are happy you have joined the olive family and look forward to bringing you the peace of mind coverage you expect.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Customer service was great and super helpful. The rep gave me links to look at all my options and stuff on monthly plans and got it figured out. Everything was pretty much perfect and I was satisfied. When considering an extended coverage, be aware of what it would cover, like drivetrain, electrical, and anything that has to do with your engine. Look at the deductible too.

olive response

Hello Ayden, thank you for the five stars and review. It is important when shopping for mechanical breakdown coverage that you explore all options of the plans to suit your needs. Glad to hear you recognized that and made the right selections for you. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 7, 2022

Olive looks simple on the website and that was also the only one that was near me in California. I first called and speak with them about cases of an event happening. They just told me about it. I went ahead and did the enrollment online. It was great. When I had a claim, I took the car to a certified repair facility. The service advisor handled things with Olive and I was not involved with anything.

olive response

Hello Marco, thank you for the five stars and sharing your experience with olive. Glad to hear everything was taken care of for you regarding your claim. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 6, 2022

Olive showed the best thing for repairs for my vehicle and when I signed up, their rep was very knowledgeable. She gave me all the knowledge I needed and helped me along the way. They need more of the other lady that helped me. When I called olive, she made me feel so comfortable, I was okay with the cost.

olive response

Hello Venuto, thanks for sharing your positive experience with olive. We are glad to hear you are happy with the customer service you received. Thanks for the five stars! Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: March 5, 2022

olive's reps let me know what to expect, what was covered, and what wasn't covered. But even when you go through a mechanic, you still don't know what's covered. I had done an oil change then I ended up coming home with an oil leak, so I took my car in to have that addressed. It turned out that it was due to the oil cooler seal, the housing of the oil filters, and the solenoid seal. After that, I had to take it back and it was a turbo coolant line that I had problems with. That did not get covered and I ended up having to pay for that.

olive response

Hey Diana, thanks for the Five-Star review. We appreciate you pairing with the olive family and hope for smoother adventures to come.

olive

Original review: March 4, 2022

I live in California and olive covers California. The payment options they had were very reasonable and their customer service was excellent.

olive response

Hello Gail, thanks for the five stars and your review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the customer service provided to you and the payment options. Welcome to the olive family! Lori from olive

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

My experience with them went well. But I haven't gotten any paperwork showing that I've received anything yet. I also hope they could lower the price a little bit.

olive response

Hello Gary. Thanks for the five stars and your comment. olive is a green company and therefore all documents are emailed to you. You should be receiving a card in the mail with your policy information on it. Have you received the email with the documents in it? Check your spam as well. Please give us a call at 866-654-8348 to further assist you with a better payment that works for you. I apologize that the payment does not fit for your needs. Welcome to the olive family! olive

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

So many of those auto warranty places are so salesy and pushy. But Olive wasn't like that at all. Everything was done online and you can see everything. It was an easy, laid back process. They asked me which plan I wanted, and then I just clicked on it. They didn't require a deposit. Also, the price was pretty reasonable. But I canceled it because I traded in that truck. They refunded the money that I had paid right away.

olive response
    Hey, Kevin, thanks for taking the time to go through our hassle-free online process and leaving this AWE-mazing review.

We are excited you have joined the olive family!

-Ctina

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

The gentleman sold me on Olive but with the experience that I'm going through right now, I'm not too happy with it. They were supposed to look at my sunroof and when I called to get the status on the claim, the guy told me that it was not going to be covered. He told me it was because my suspension was modified. I asked what it had to do with my sunroof. He asked if I wanted my sunroof fixed and I said yes. He said that the inspector that went out there inspected the sunroof but there's nothing on note. It's just saying on my suspension. I said that I knew my suspension wasn't going to get covered. But at least, I should get my sunroof covered because I'm paying $265 a month on this. I'm waiting for Olive to call me and I'm getting ready to cancel it.

Hello Amado,

Thank you for providing your honest feedback. We sincerely apologize for your experience. Unfortunately modified vehicles are considered ineligible for coverage. We see you have spoke with one of our account specialists and issued a full refund to you as we are unable to cover your vehicle.

Sincerely,

Olive

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

My husband picked out Olive, so I got what he wanted. Making the purchase only took four minutes, and they explained the coverage clearly.

olive response

Hi Stacey, glad to hear olive was your husband's choice. Hoping soon we can prove to be yours as well. Thanks for the five stars. Welcome to the olive family!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I enrolled a couple weeks ago. The reps were very courteous, extremely informative and Olive had a variety package that was way more competitive than others. I've received the electronic nomenclature, and they spelled it out clearly. I'd say to friends, "Give them a call. See what they say. Hear them out."

olive response

Hello Gregory, wow thanks so much for your review and five stars. We really appreciate you sharing your experience here. We strive to be competitive and to provide peace of mind for our customers. Welcome to the olive family! Lori from olive

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

The customer service reps were responsive for both in the email and the phone call. And follow-ups, they promised and delivered on their follow-up times. The response time was very appreciated. Take a look at what is covered. Some of the warranties may not cover the electricals and all the modern equipment that come with the car, and paying attention to those details will be really helpful.

olive response

Hello Balu, thanks for your review and five stars. We appreciate you taking note to the variances of each plan carefully before making your decision on which policy to buy. We hope you now have peace of mind with olive and welcome to the family! Lori

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

I dealt with a person named Saeed. I did an online quote request, and he contacted me. During our conversation, I had several questions and what he did is he emailed me. For example, he emailed me a sample contract so that I could review it and then a few other links. He did that within five minutes after our phone call, then from there, I kept in touch with him because he was so responsive. He responded to my emails almost instantly, and every time I called, he answered.

olive response

Hello Amanda, wow you sure know how to make a person feel good and I can't wait to share your review with Sayed! We appreciate your kind words explaining how he provided peace of mind to all of your questions and quickly. Thanks for the five stars and welcome to the olive family! Lori

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I looked up different companies that were credible in being a bumper-to-bumper warranty offering company through ConsumerAffairs. I found Olive and had great experience with them. I'm glad that company's around in order to offer bumper-to-bumper coverage on warranties. The lady that I had on the phone was great. She took her time and did the full explanation of what would be covered and where I would need to go in order to have my repairs done. There is a local place and it's only 15 minutes away. I also understand that there is a deductible in order for me to have stuff done, but this is my peace of mind to where I don't lose my vehicle that hauls myself, my children and my fiancé around. People need to make sure that their deductible isn't gonna be through the roof and that it is a local shop or close to them where they're not gonna have to drive for hours in order to have their vehicle fixed.

olive response

Hi Lydia, you have got the right idea with choosing the deductible that works for you and to locate a shop near home for the just in case moments. Thanks for the five stars and your review. We are glad to be able to provide peace of mind for you and your family. Welcome to the olive family! Lori

olive Company Information

olive.com

Check out our buyers guide top picks

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks: