Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

4.1/5 (149 ratings)

About Mercedes-Benz Financial Services

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is an in-house financing provider for vehicles from Mercedes-Benz and other brands under its parent company, Daimler AG. It provides an online payment calculator, and you can apply online or at a local dealership to get preapproved. After your purchase, you can manage your account and make secure payments online.

Pros

• Apply online or at a dealership
  • Flexible payment options
  • Preapproval option
  • Online account management

Cons

• Limited automaker support
  • Terms only available through dealers

Bottom Line

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services provides financing options for vehicles at Mercedes-Benz dealerships across the country. If you prefer the convenience of financing through your dealership, MBFS is worth considering.

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercedes-Benz Financial Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercedes Benz?

Original review: July 15, 2020

I have been patiently waiting for MBFS to open up lease transfers which has been on hold since the beginning of the pandemic. I have been barely scraping by saving enough to make for the payments. Most leasing companies have been processing lease transfers since April (BMW). How is such a large company not able to process such a simple request???

Their communication has been horrendous. The only thing that I was told for the past few months was to check their website weekly. Finally, I was told today that transfers were stopped indefinitely. MBFS is not willing to help any customers and their only solution is to take a payment deferral. I am stuck making an high payment on a car that is not being used. I have multiple buyers ready and willing to take over the lease but MBFS is not willing to help anyone in this situation. I will never buy a Benz again due to their terrible customer service. I guess I’ll spend my money at BMW or Audi when the time comes to buy a new car.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I have to say I never write reviews however my experience with Mercedes and Mercedes Benz Financial has been horrible. If I could rate them with a zero I would. They claim that customer loyalty is their priority but that is not at all what I have received for being a loyal customer for over 10 years. I leased a Mercedes for 2 years while I was trying to determine my next vehicle purchase. At the end of the lease, two years with less than 15,000 miles on the car, I was sent an invoice to replace the tires ($1500), for scratches and dings ($1,000), for a disposition fee of $595. Outrageous.

I replaced the tires of which should never of had to been replaced on a two year vehicle which was driven less than 15,000 miles in two years. I was told that they would not waive the disposition fee because I wanted to pay cash for my next vehicle. Very disconcerting. I was also told that they would not consider waiving any fees even though I returned the vehicle with more than 10,000 miles under what I had purchased in the lease. The customer service agents lack any empathy even during a pandemic. I asked if they would work with me on what was owed and they said no. Customer loyalty? Caring for your customer? Sorry Mercedes and Mercedes Financial you have lost a family of loyal customers!

Original review: June 29, 2020

Hi. I paid of for my Mercedes CLA 250 in 3/5/2020 and can not get my title in 4 month. They don't send to DMV or to me the actual title which would help me to get the title on my name. I called them a lot of time, and each time got answer that they will call DMV or they will solve the problem soon but, with no success. It is worst service I have ever had. I actually, hopeless, don't know what to do to get the title.

Original review: June 15, 2020

Horrible experience with Mercedes Benz Financial. They don't give a damn about their clients, reputation or brand, no empathy or flexibility during these Pandemic tough times. It is during these tough times when you know what brands stand for. Mercedes has been loud and clear, that they only care about themselves, not their clients, their community or their employees. They refuse to work with you. I will never be driving a Mercedes ever. American cars for me from now on. I have a Ford, it is a better car and an amazing company to work with.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Updated on 04/21/2020: As you may recall, I posted in March concerning this same issue which has escalated. MBFS deserves a negative gazillion stars for their treatment toward me. Recall I stated they have double charged me, I refuse to pay what I don't owe, and they now have reported this false information to the CB which I have to dispute amid this global crisis. I have contacted them numerous times via one of the same methods through which they contact me concerning this, and also stated my expectation of their cooperation amid COVID-19 as I am in both a globally-identified hotspot state and neighborhood. They are trying to force me to pay what I don't owe, and now any payment made will be applied as the payment I don't owe.

Recall they kept holding my mail-in payments until after the due date to assign me late and other fees - pretending they did not receive it but it "miraculously" appears when I inquire about their fraudulent acts. Now they have disabled online payments, so even if I wanted to make a payment, I can not. Mailing in is not an option for the aforementioned reasons. There is so much more, but I am honestly exhausted writing about this injustice. They have received my email communications as acknowledged by the response I received yesterday which addressed no issue. The FTC has informed me they are in violation, and most likely are already aware of this. They just figure I don't know. MBFS you are wrong. You can not double charge me, and become indignant because I will not pay the fraudulent charge. Customers keep you in business. Remember that.

Original Review: Though they thought the 'It's the best or nothing' motto, this company leaves everything to be desired in its billing and treatment of customers. The company uses fraudulent tactics to steal funds. The most recent incident of which I speak is for a payment I send via USPS that MBFS alsely stated they had not received (I know this because they have done this previously).

Their scam is they receive your payment, but instead of posting it upon receipt (which is always on time and never late in my case), they hold it until you pass a timeframe wherein they may assess you late fees and other charges. I have 0 voicemails, emails, faxes, texts, or any communication indicating their supposed attempt to initiate a lost payment query, which I requested along with providing all pertinent documentation needed for an expedient resolve.

Of course I knew they had received the payment already and were fraudulently failing to post it, because miraculously when I was forced to call them because of their antics, the payment posted right after. Interestingly, another part of their scam is to try to charge me twice for the same payment. A so-called supervisor even tried to appeal to my desire to maintain my current credit rating by threatening credit bureau reporting if I did not comply with his fraudulent and unethical insistance that I pay twice for the same month's payment.

This is absolutely absurd, and of course I did not and shall not pay this or any other company twice as part of their double-billing scheme. All they care about is the bottom-line, not customers or customer loyalty. I will not be bullied into paying anything twice. Another rationale for pretending non-receipt of mailed payments is to gain access to my financial card and/or account to extract funds at will (something they have attempted to do throughout the duration of our business relationship). In addition, when they owe you money, they hold it hostage so to speak, but expect payment timeliness from customers always (which I do). A recognized brand name does not equal good and/or ethical business practices.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

Absolute ** over a measly $2000 at the end of the lease for the balloon figure payout. My mother passed away and the lease ended and I had to find $4000.00. I tried to sell it. In no way did they mention that if this contines to drag would they charge interest. Tried to talk about the estate and my commitments on my end and all they cared about was what they tried to do. It's a shame such a reputable company has to resort to these low tactics of the small print in these sad circumstances.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I leased a 2017 Mercedes GLE. I truly do not understand the penalty attached to the lease end that can only be forgiven IF you lease buy another Mercedes car. Due to personal issues My time is very limited since I Am my husband care giver. 1- I tried getting detailed information regarding the SUVs on their inventory from two dealers. The San Luis Obispo dealer and the San Francisco dealer.

2- The information regarding the SUV is very important, reason my husband inability to ride in a car with a high step. I needed the measurements from floor to the lower seating adjustment. To make my life more complicated, I am under 4’ 11”. Thus I need the height to accommodate both handicaps. 3- No information was provided, by any salesperson, additionally, I was requested forced again and again that to visit the dealers to see the cars that were available. 4- I am learning something new everyday, the Mercedes requirement is a lesson since before my husband stroke he was in charge of the business.

The SUV I returned had 6,000 miles less than the lease requirements. My payments were made on time without any delays. I have fantastic credit, how can I not be responsible for Mercedes greedy practice. I will NOT buy another Mercedes even though I have driven Mercedes since I was 25. This is my first leased car. I truly believe that Mercedes should be accused of the worst company. If anyone can help me It would be greatly appreciated. I am planning to contact AARP. Anyone else I can contact?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Horrible experience with Mercedes Benz Financial. They don’t give you any slack when it comes to making payments. They refuse to work with you. Will never finance a Mercedes with them. Will bring my own pre-approve auto loan or will go through my bank.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

My Mercedes Benz lease car was due for return after 3 years and they sent out their "independent" inspector to pre-inspect my car before return. The car had been treated with white gloves and was as good as the day it was originally driven out the showroom. My lease payments record had been impeccable and I was looking forward to smooth return of the car with no hidden fees.

Whilst the interior, wheels and bodywork passed the pre-inspection, it was highlighted there was a small chip in the windshield and consequently I had to replace the windshield at a cost to me of nearly $600. I tried reasoning with MBFS customer services, could I repair the chip as opposed to replacing the whole windshield? NO...NO...NO. Nothing was acceptable other than full replacement. The chip had "legs" according to MBFS and the only acceptable fix was total replacement.

The guys came out to replace the full windshield, I was explaining what had gone on and in the glass fitters opinion a simple repair could have been undertaken easily. To prove there was no risk the chip would deteriorate further the guy hit the chip with a hammer 3 times, have a guess what, the chip remained exactly as it was. A chip repair would have cost $130. Nevertheless, MBSF refuse to entertain any repair and the full screen was replaced. I contacted MBFS again to explain what had gone on and see if they would meet me half-way financially and waive some of their redemption fee. It was explained to me if I took out a new Mercedes all fees would be waived, if not, then they were not prepared to compromise any way shape or form.

The moral of the story is this, MBSF provide themselves on excellent customer service and whilst you are paying your lease on time, this feels like the case. However, once your lease is up wow betide you have anything wrong on your car, they are going to screw you for anything and everything they can. Logic, common sense and decency goes out the window on their part, their processes and procedures are all slanted in their favor and you their loyal customer are treated like dirt. They are out to screw you over and no amount of discussion will persuade them from that path. Based on my personal experience, I would never buy their product or utilize MBFS again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I bought a MB CLA 250 with a MB loan at 1.99%. I left them a trade-in plus $5000 down. Planning to pay off the balance before the first payment. So I asked for an address and they told me interest had already accrued from day one. Is this users? I can pay off my home mortgage with less hassle and reduced interest.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I leased a new Mercedes Benz through Mercedes Benz Finance. I set up auto pay to be sure the payment was never late. I paid on time for 24 months. The term was 24 months. The vehicle was a gift for my aunt, at the lease end she turned it in. I wasn't aware of the lease turn in fee or property tax. Three months later I receive an alert from privacy guard saying I have a charge off for this lease. I contacted Mercedes to ask why wasn't I notified, and why didn't you charge the account you charged the previous 24 months. The answer was, "we sent a letter," the letter was to a previous address. I asked them if the letter was returned to sender, they said, "yes." The answer to why they didn't charge my account that was set up on auto pay was, they can't for the turn in fee or tax.

Now after paying 24 months on time my credit score dropped 150 points. It should be illegal for companies to report you as a charge off if they don't have confirmation you received an invoice as well as the mail was returned to them. I paid the invoice to the collections company, I was told Mercedes would still report as paid settlement. Not paid as agreed. A gift for my aunt turned into bad credit. It doesn't seem fair.

Original review: July 26, 2019

It may not be relevant as I am from the UK, but my feelings appear to be similar to others. I leased a car for 3 years and as I own a garage. My staff did servicing using genuine parts. I had hoped to buy at least but this was not possible, so everything was top notch. The car was inspected with surgical precision. Nothing was left to chance. All was reported as good with no penalty charge. Then a bill arrived from MB "incomplete service history" £800. Awful end to an otherwise favourable experience.

Original review: July 24, 2019

Very greedy, they want your money, not reliable always issues, very expensive. You get a lot more for your money getting Lexus, even BMW is better. It is a mistake to go that route. The very odd thing is they will lease you a car in 5 minutes but to get a lease transfer will take 6 weeks, very dishonest, rip off.

Original review: July 22, 2019

My application with Mercedes-Benz Financial was an easy process; I was quickly approved and this is my second time in contract with them. I did not encounter any issues and their communications by email are excellent.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Interest rates offered are some of the best out there. Service is outstanding. The website is outstanding. Wish more types of loans offered but there are still many to choose from. Loans are approved fast and a credit check is done against only one credit bureau so one does not take a hard inquiry hit from all bureaus.

Original review: July 5, 2019

First of all after leasing several Mercedes through the years we made the mistake of leasing a GL 3. It had so many problems the tow truck folks started giving us a discount! After all of the problems we were relieved to return the car. A few months later we received a bill for $1,700!!!! It include 2 new tires and the cost of repairing a scratch as well as a lease end charge and a charge for overage onules which we expected. At one time Mercedes seemed like a good, reputable company. Unfortunately, Mercedes must be doing VERY badly to scam and cheat repeat customers. We will NEVER purchase another vehicle from Mercedes after 30 years of doing business with them. I will never recommend Mercedes to anyone. A pathetic company!!

Original review: June 20, 2019

I am a Mercedes-Benz Lease customer. This is my fourth Mercedes Lease. Prior to now, I have been pleased with the product and the leases. Never any lease end issues. My lease ends mid August this year. I received an email re a “pre-lease-end inspection” which I have completed. What I received, to my horror, was an inspection report alleging $1978.00 worth of “excess wear and tear.” I looked at the items identified, and could not begin to see the vast majority of the “scratches” listed on the report. It listed the luggage rack spoiler as “faded and chipped.” There was a minuscule chip, less than 1/16 of an inch (which I have repaired with a tiny dab of touch up) and there IS ZERO FADING. The car has been garaged the entire time I have owned it. This is horrible way to treat a loyal customer, I encourage no one to lease with Mercedes Financial.

Original review: June 15, 2019

We bought the GLA on lease 3 years ago and had nothing but trouble with it from the moment we bought it. All small things but continual, it spent so much time in the garage in these three years. The most annoying was a rattling dashboard. When we took it to a different Mercedes dealer they found that someone had tried to fix the dash rattling with gum or something similar. They put in a new dash and the rattling still continued. Never had this in any car before. When we bought the car the sales agent said we could return the car 6 months before the lease with no penalty. That was a lie! Given a penalty plus still had to pay off the balance of the lease. We spent $400 with Mercedes giving it a full valet service thinking that they would appreciate this. The Mercedes assessor when he looked at the car said our car was in pristine condition. It did have one small scratch on the one side which he assessed at $265 to repair.

Okay this seemed fair and we had taken out independent insurance for such things on the advice of the Mercedes company for such things. Never do that, the paper work and trying to get your money back is complex and difficult. On top of that Mercedes charged us an extra $400 above what the assessor had written for wear and tear. Such a rip-off. We will never buy or lease a Mercedes again. I tried talking to the Mercedes Financial Services over the phone and they showed no interest in looking into my case of overcharging for the wear and tear. One pays so much money for a Mercedes and you would think that they would take better care of their clients. The financial services is just there to get your money. They have no interest in the problems you might have. A warning: Do not lease a car from Mercedes-Benz.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I received an account balance showing that I deposited an amount which looked odd and I noticed it wasn't the correct amount. Then I kept getting calls from their collection agency saying that I didn't send them a month's payment. Come to find out their incompetent staff deposited someone else's check into my account and they lost my check. I have bought many new vehicles in my life and I have never missed a payment or have been late in my life and at the time had a credit score over 800. They had the nerve to report it as a missed payment which took my credit score from 800 plus to high 600's. BEWARE of this finance company or they may ruin your credit as they did mine.

Original review: May 5, 2019

In the past I did not have any issues in returning a Mercedes car and getting a new one. However, the last time I returned my leased car, Mercedes came up with a bill of over $4k. They used an independent inspector that appears to be paid for coming up for issues. For example, the tires, why the customer has to buy brand new tires at the end of the lease? Tires are expected to wear out over time. The threshold they use for tires is so low, forcing customers to buy new tires. Horrible business practice and Mercedes should end this. Also, Mercedes should provide a payment plan for bills over $4k, but they ask full payment.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I have leased a total of 5 Mercedes vehicles. This time, at lease end, I opted not to lease another Mercedes. Mercedes is now trying to get me to pay for damages to the vehicle, which are totally bogus. Interestingly, this never happened before when I opted to lease a new Mercedes. The Inspection Report noted there were minor smudges or scuff marks in various locations. I took the vehicle and had it detailed and all were removed. Nonetheless, I received a bill in the mail for $2,250.55, which also includes a $595 turn-in fee. I'll see them in court as I have ample evidence to refute their claims.

Original review: March 12, 2019

Went to M Benz dealer to purchase a Sprinter and after my deposit money was taken and contract signed and car promised next day. I received a call from dealer asking for front and back of my social security card and was told it did not look legitimate and to add to offense was asked if I was a citizen! Their finance department to ask me security questions since I myself put a credit freeze on my social because of a break in my house to PROTECT my identity. And finance rep did not ask proper question to identify me but mention names of people unknown to me and after the call they contacted me from dealer to tell me, I will not be able to take car. Called another dealer in Riverside to investigate if this was proper and I was told no and that they will try to help. After two days the finance manager at dealer said M Benz thinks you want to do fraud because of security freeze. What in the heck is that type of treatment?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I turned in my car. Pristine condition, just to get a $650 charge for a disposition fee. I've leased before and never incurred a 'rip off' fee. I will never, ever, ever even drive by a Mercedes dealer. Unbelievable. Do not buy or lease through these scammers.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

What a joke of an business. Back in June of 2018 I had to have an unexpected surgical procedure which put me out of work for over a month. I called MBFS and explained my situation, and the representative was able to grant me a 2 month payment deferment for June and July. I specifically asked at the time if my account would remain in good standing, as I have a perfect payment history on my loan for over 4 years. I was assured that everything would be fine, and I left it at that. Not even a month later, I got credit alerts from all 3 bureaus that said my score dropped over 70 points because of a late payment being reported from MBFS for the month of June. I was LIVID! I called them immediately and asked how can a payment be late for June when there was no payment due for June OR July? I was told that someone would call me back after they investigated what happened. Nobody ever called.

I have called at least 6 other times since then demanding to speak to a supervisor or someone with some kind of authority to do something, but have heard NOTHING. I like my ML 350, but not enough to deal with these idiots and their non-existent customer service. MB should really reconsider letting these clueless reps handle the financial aspect of their operation. From the looks of this thread there are many who feel the same as I do, and who will be taking their business to the competition as a result of their ineptness. I'm going to look at a Cayenne this weekend, and hopefully be done with MBFS forever!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I leased a 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 for my wife as a birthday gift in September 2015. The lease was for 3-years/30000-miles. For 3 years my wife and I babied this car with regular maintenance, car washes and detailing. Upon taking the car in for its maintenance, I was informed the car needed 4 new tires soon. I told the maintenance adviser that couldn't be possible as the car had less than 12000 miles on it and my wife is not an aggressive. At this point we contacted the tire manufacture Pirelli believing this was a warranty issue. We explained the situation to the warranty customer service representative at Pirelli and she laughed and stated "you're lucky", most Mercedes Benz customers with that tire usually only get 8000 miles out of the tires and in fact no warranty exists for those tires. She continued to explain that Mercedes Benz requires Pirelli to use a cheaper compound when they manufacture tires for Mercedes Benz vehicles.

I fast forward to three months before the lease ends and Mercedes Benz sends out an independent inspector to inspect the vehicle for the end of lease turn in. The inspector points out that the tires are 3/32nds and need to be replaced. I believe the car had a little less than 16,000 miles at this time. At this point I reviewed the contract and it stated the tires must be replaced with the exact same tire. I researched and purchased the exact replacement tires for $1300. On the three year anniversary I returned the vehicle to the dealership and explained to the manager that I've leased and owned over 20 vehicles in my lifetime and never once had issues with tires going bad so soon. I even asked the manager to be honest and tell me if any customer has ever had this issue, he remarked no. I uncharacteristically called him a liar and promptly left the dealership.

Now here is the icing on the cake, I received a letter today from Mercedes Benz Financial Services stating I owed them $633.68 for the "Vehicle Turn In Fee". Are you kidding me? I thought and read the contract and sure enough item #3 states "Other Charges Vehicle Turn In Fee $595.00 (if you do not purchase the vehicle)". Prior to leasing this vehicle, I genuinely believed that Mercedes Benz stood for higher standards and quality above all others. When in actual fact they are terrible, horrible and deceptive company.

Never again will I or my family do business with Mercedes Benz. I will also make it my single most purpose to share with as many others this experience with Mercedes Benz, so that no one else makes my mistake. PS. I cannot stress the importance of proofreading a contract prior to signing one. My mistake was I didn't read every fine printed word. This mistake will never happen again and I am referring to dealing with Mercedes Benz.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

MBFS is the epitome of corporate greed. I had nothing but issues with the overall maintenance of the vehicle in the 3 years I leased- tires balding in excess, blow-outs, engine recall, mechanical issues, etc. On top of these issues, dealing with the "service professionals" at Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach was an absolute joke. Zero remorse for all of the mess-ups that happened along the way. Not to mention, the 3rd party inspector had nothing but TERRIBLE things to say about the company and the way they run business as a whole. So unprofessional. If I could turn back time I would have ran to any other luxury dealer. Do yourself the favor and learn from the hundreds of reviews on this site. Goodbye for good Mercedes! Hopefully one day your greed will catch up with you.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

What a rip off! I’m a longtime Mercedes customer - typically I purchase my vehicles. However in 2015 I leased a SL 400 hardtop convertible - 3 yr lease. Just returned the auto July 2018. Did not use the amount of mileage initially anticipated. However after paying 1300$ a month lease fee an arrogant rep from MERCEDES Financial called to let me know I owe $595 return fee since I did not buy a new or lease a new Mercedes. Hello MERCEDES you will never see me in any of your showrooms to buy or lease another vehicle. Idiots. This is how they treat customers.

Original review: July 11, 2018

They have a new "independent inspector" who checks the car the month prior to lease return. The guy who came was clueless and said there were over 30 chips on the front bumper, I had no idea what he was talking about but insisted he put on the report. I turned in the car and the dealer said it looks perfect, promised he would "report that to MBFS", only to get an extra wear/tear bill for $350. Mind you this is not earth shattering and this was a $110K 2016 S550, but that was SO irritating that I decided I'm not leasing another Benz again, going to BMW to get one and try them out (they even have a $2,000 voucher if you're moving over from a competitor)… so watch out for these Benz lease returns, you may think your car is perfect, but their inspector seems to think they are inspecting a car rolling out of the factory!!!

Original review: June 1, 2018

Unfortunately, my car was totaled March 20th of this year. I made my monthly payment in April still, MBFS received a payment from my insurance for the majority of the balance, then in May they received payments from the warranties, and now will be receiving a check from my GAP insurance for the remaining amount. So far so good... right? NOPE! They wrote my car off as a charge off in April and marked it as "Failed to Pay" and marked March and April's payments as late. I NEVER paid them late for the almost 2 years I had this loan. My credit dropped almost 100 points! I called them and they "Fixed it." So my Transunion and Equifax are better (not where it was before the error, but it went back up a considerable amount). My Experian, however, is screwed up and still shows the charge off and "Failed to Pay". This is the one that matters because I bought the car with business and business credit.

I let them know that I have an acquisition deal in progress and was relying on a loan to help finance the purchase of this new business - a $500k deal. I asked them to please hurry up and fix this issue and their answer to me was "Unfortunately, the balance has to be paid in full before we take the charge off from the report". WHAT?!? How is this my fault and how is it right to charge off the car if payments are being made. So, now I am stuck without a car and bad credit until they decide to correct the error and hopefully, my credit will jump back up to where it used to be and hopefully I don't lose out on my deal. I will never use or recommend Mercedes Financial for this reason. They should let you know that if someone totals your car your credit will be jacked up. Mercedes Financial = Credit Jacker.

Resolution response: March 7, 2018

After further evaluation of the GLS 450, I'm feeling better. While the GLS is not a vehicle I would naturally choose, my wife is now in love with the car. One additional note, while I couldn't get out of the lease according to Mercedes, the dealership was accommodating. Only time will tell if Mercedes gets another shot after this lease, but for now, we're content.

Original review: March 6, 2018

It was between a Range Rover Velar or Mercedes AMG GLE 43 Coupe. Sadly I chose the GLE Coupe. I say sadly because, once you lease from Mercedes there’s no way out even if it’s their fault. At 7k miles I took the GLE in for a faulty engine light and learned I already needed new tires, which came with a price tag of almost 2k. I was shocked to hear this and began the process of trying to get out of the lease. The possibility of new tires 3 or 4 times per year was not an option. The manager of the dealership even said, “Yeah, you only get about 10k miles on that car because it’s so heavy.” I said, “I’m at 7k miles and why didn’t someone tell me that before leasing”.

The only option at that point was to move into a different vehicle and honestly, there wasn’t another SUV I’d consider buying, but agreed to go into a GLS 450, which I would have NEVER leased. There were other major misrepresentations I won’t go into, but if you’re getting into business with Mercedes, you better love the car. I simply wanted out of the lease. They have me for the next few years but I would NEVER consider Mercedes as an option again.

Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Company Information